Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Basic first aid! [Class] [Open]

Shun Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
There he was, for the first time since graduating himself, standing in the middle of a classroom. Unlike before, he was now the teacher and would be responsible for guiding a younger generation. To say he was nervous would be a total understatement, but here he was. Dressed in his usual loose fitting robe like attire with standard sandals. On the table beside him, there was card board box full of cheap, disposable, and standard first aid equipment. Today, he was excited to teach this subject. The basics were just that, basic. There wouldn't be any advanced knowledge shared today, though it would give them an idea on how to treat scrapes, cuts, bruises, and to small wounds in which they would encounter throughout their careers as shinobi. Simply put, it would be an easy class that wouldn't require much from them other than their attention, and a willingness to learn.

Though, through this, Sairasu hopes to find certain students who he might be able to inspire. In doing so, he hoped that whoever they might be would be willing to take an intermediate course afterwards as well. The advanced course would obviously prove to be more useful, though they needed to form a foundation first. Walking up to the chalk board, he wrote his name, Shirudo Sairasu and the courses name, Basic First Aid, and underlined them both. From there, he took a seat and waited. "I hope I get at least one student today. It would suck spending all this money on these first aid kits only for them to sit around and collect dust." He thought, before turning his head and glancing out the window.

Wc: 278
[Marked for Training]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish was asleep and then the alarm ranged and Nitish sees’ the time and he finds out the he late for his class of basic mid kits with a unknown teacher assigned. Nitish gets ready as fast as he can and takes a short via roof tops so he can arrive their fast and when he arrives the school he was the first one to arrive and then he finds the class and entre the class and sees’ a man already sitting their and when takes his seat he finds that this man was his teacher. And then Nitish stands up and says “Sorry for late introduction Sensei, I’m Uchiha Nitish and I’m here today to attend your class. So, be nice with me.” After saying this Nitish reads the name on the board of his sensei and the topic on which the class will go but Nitish know that he don’t intended to become a medical ninja but he wanted to become one of the member of Anbu. But Nitish know that this class will help him a bit so he can cure himself from the injures he will face in this mere shinobi world where there is one rule Kill or get killed which is well followed in this shinobi world. And Nitish thinks “So, The class will began soon after some one else also come or only with me a little bit of waiting time. Because the time for class isn’t arrived yet.” Nitish also thinks “that I am the first one to arrive in the class. Now that I reached here I should read some of the basics in the book.” And then Nitish starts reading the basics of the meds in the book so he can understand every thing well without any doubts.

298 WC

Shun Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
While still glancing out the window, Sairasu's mind began to wonder. Though still, he was fully aware that someone had finally arrived to the classroom. Momentarily glancing out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed what appeared to be a young man with dark red hair. "He's a student, but he's not a child. It's a little hard to tell. He thought to himself before taking a deep breath and focusing his attention on the 'kid'. Listening to the 'kid' speak, Sairasu took note that he was apparently an 'Uchiha' as well. "Seems eager to learn, so that's a plus. Though, I'd originally hoped for more than one student, I guess it'll suffice." He thought. "Good morning, Uchiha Nitish. I'm Shirudo Sairasu, it's nice to have you." He said, followed by a brief pause. "I was hoping for another student, but we can begin with one. If anyone comes later, it won't be to hard for them to catch up. We'll be going at a slow pace anyway." He said, before standing up and grabbing one of the plastic basic first aid kits in front of him. Walking over to the student, he placed it before him and casually nodded, only to turn around and head back to his table.

"That's you're average run of the mill first aid kit. Within it, you'll find bandages, band-aids, some adhesive cloths, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment packets, sterile gauze pads of various sizes, medicine to help with pain and fevers, and a few other things. Go ahead and open it up." He told the boy, while grabbing one for himself and opening it up as well. "Also, while knowing the book work for basic first aid is essential, a combination of it and hands on experience will prove to be much more viable for you in the long run."<i></i> He said, in regards to the boy whipping out a book to study for the class, before grabbing a roll of bandages from his. "We'll go over bandages first, but before we start, can you guess how often you should replace first aid supplies within your kit?"<i></i> He asked, curious if the boy had any real idea about the basics.

Sairasu's question wasn't a hard one, and if the boy bothered to look around the box, he'd find the answer. On the inside of the top piece of the kit, there was a complete list of what came within it. Beside it, in small print, it would go into explanation on expiration dates and suggested practices when it came to replacing equipment. Of course, it would instruct the user to replace any supplies the kit was low on at any given point in time. But it would suggest replacing supplies at least once a year, if unused. This way, one wouldn't have to worry about having expired medication or equipment that wouldn't be as effective. Though, Sairasu was the type of person who changed out his supplies every six months; not for any specific reason other than his own sake of mind. "Maybe i'm jumping the gun and getting started a little too soon." He thought to himself, while waiting for the student to reply. At this point, Sairasu knew today would probably go by a little slower than normal. Not because of the student, but because he was talking a bit more than usual to someone who he really didn't know. It was more of a personal issue, but he was teaching a class and even if the student had no intentions on becoming a medical shinobi down the road, he had to be as detailed as possible.

[Wc:606]
[Nitishi Word Count: 298/1500]
[Sairasu Word Count: 884/1500]

[OOC: I noticed you didn't describe yourself, but it's fine. I looked at your profile, checked out your appearance. If you don't approve, I can edit my post. Just shoot me a pm. Also, it seems you're new to the site. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time with us. Don't be afraid to push yourself with the size of your posts, with time even a thousands words wont seem like much. ^_^ Reply whenever you want. I can post at least once a day and if I see you've posted, i'll usually immediately post as well. The more active you are, the more active I'll be.]

[OOC: Class Requirements]

Requirements
At least 1 teacher
At least 1 student
A thread labeled [CLASS].
A user can only teach or be a student/pupil in one thread at a time, this occupies the [TUTOR] or [CLASS] RP slot.
Each participant must make a minimum of 5 posts in the thread.
Each participant must meet the minimum word count of 1500 words.
Success of the thread (in regards to content) is determined by the Council or those the Council designates capable of approving [TUTOR] or [CLASS] Threads
Rewards
Class Teaching: Double training the week the thread is completed for BOTH the teacher and the student plus an additional +2000 yen for the teacher per student. [Class] Rewards may only be claimed once per week.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Uchiha Nitish was sitting in the class and that person who is his teacher introduced himself by saying “Good morning, Uchiha Nitish. I'm Shirudo Sairasu, it's nice to have you." And after a little pause he said “I was hoping for another student, but we can begin with one. If anyone comes later, it won't be to hard for them to catch up. We'll be going at a slow pace anyway." And by hearing Nitish was glad to have a teacher like him. Then after a while His teacher comes near him and gives him a medical kit with some bandages, band-aids, some adhesive cloths, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment packets, sterile gauze pads of various sizes, medicine to help with pain and fevers, and a few other things. And then his teacher said “Go on ahead open it.” Then after a while Nitish opens it and finds all the stuff that his teacher told him. Nitish know that it wasn’t easy to learn about Medical kits and stuff which will help in times of war and mission. And when Nitish was checking the stuff His teacher Sairasu asked him that “can you guess how often you should replace first aid supplies within your kit?" Nitish know that this question is not that hard to answer but a confusing one. Then After a while thinking about it Nitish answers’ “As you can see we have to always check the medical kit before any mission If any of the equipment is missing or not if missing then add another one and if the equipment is expired can it with another one.” After answering the question Nitish sits’ down and once again starts to check the medical box if every thing is right and is at his position or not. Nitish thinks “I may also take a medical kit with me so, I can do a good mission.” And then after a while Nitish once again starts reading the book.

[625/1500 WC]

Shun Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The boy caught on, rather than just assuming to follow the instructions. This proved he had a little more common sense than most students, though he appeared to be older. Something like that tends to come with age. 'Good Answer. Though, I was hoping to catch you off guard. Had you just went with the labels, your answer would've only applied to the average citizen."</B><i></i> He smiled, before unrolling the bandages. "Do you know why we use bandages in the first place?" He asked the boy, while holding his arm out and pointing at it, from the wrist down to his elbow. "Also, when wrapping a wrist, do you know what point you're supposed to start at and why?"<i></i> At this point, Sairasu was testing the boys knowledge to see exactly how much he knew. If the boy didn't know much about first aid, this class would prove to be very educational; though some could argue, dull. "Same question, except this time, use your ankle instead of your wrist. Where do you start and why?<i></i> He asked, before glancing at his bandage. <B>"And finally, what have I already done wrong?" This question was actually more serious than the last few, but if the boy could give a satisfying answer more props to him. Sairasu planned to instruct the boy and test him based off his instructions, while throwing curve balls like this to mess with him. The purpose of the curve balls was were to test his on the spot judgement. "The boys got common sense, so this should be to hard. Unless his observation skills are just poor, but we'll find out." He thought, while waiting.

Before long, after the boy answered, Sairasu would go into a big explanation on the proper way to wrap a each limb, why they were done specifically, and how often bandages should be changed; with or without blood being a factor. From there, they'd go onto treating wounds; possibly even how to not only treat a wound, but to stitch one as well. After that, cpr and a few other minor things. In the end, to pass the class, Nitishi would have to demonstrate both a verbal knowledge of everything covered, and then to performance of everything as well. He would be strictly graded, so hopefully the boy would take everything presented to him and dedicate it to memory. Taking a moment, and lowering his arm, he waited in silence for a reply. "Don't let me down kid." Thinking to himself.

[Wc: 418]
[Nitishi Word Count: 626/1500] (By my count)
[Sairasu Word Count: 1302/1500]
[OOC: Next post will be a long one, for me.]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Nitish know that he was right with his answer and then after a while his sensei said “Good answer, I wanted to take you off guard, but its okey.” As he said this to Nitish, he was happy and also amazed after hearing that he got the write answer. And then after a while when Nitish was reading his book, his sensei calls him and says “okey now, I am gonna ask some questions.” And then Nitish’s sensei asked questions one by one to him like first “Do you know why we use bandages in the first place?" and then he asked another one “Also, when wrapping a wrist, do you know what point you're supposed to start at and why?" and “Same question, except this time, use your ankle instead of your wrist. Where do you start and why?” And then after a while when his sensei asked these questions Nitish thinks “These questions are a bit hard but not that hard and even I have to answer them to achieve my goal.” And then his sensei finally asks him the last question and it was “what have I already done wrong?" and after hearing that question Nitish was amazed to hear it because Nitish know that this question is the hardest and the complicated one. And then Nitish sees his teacher sits on the bench quietly without saying a single word after the questions. And then after a little pause Nitish starts thinking about the answers and then he got the first one hitting in his head and then with a little hesitation Nitish stands up and says’ sensei the answer for the first question is “we use bandages in the case when there was a cut or a critical bleeding on that spot where it is started to stop it from becoming more critical.” And after saying the answer Nitish gives the pause and sits while thinking about it Nitish does not able to get the answer so he thinks “I should drop this question.” But then his inner voice said to him “you can’t drop this question, you have to achieve your aim.” So, Nitish thinks more about the answer of that question. And finally he gets an answer and then once again he stands up and says “We have to ensure that the bandage is above and below the joint. And then begin it from lower part of fore arm. And overlap each layer at least 50 percent above. And fastener at the end to stabilize the wrap.” And then he once again he sits and then thinks’ about the answer of another question and he gets that one too and then once again he stands and says “We have to ensure that the bandage is above and below the joint. And then begin wrapping serval inches above the injured ankle. And starts wrapping on the inside of the leg and make two wraps around the ankle for stability. And then use Velcro or fastener at the end to stabilize your wrap.” And after giving the answer Nitish sits down once again and then starts thinking about the last question and wasn’t able to get it though and he stands up and says’ “Sensei, I am really sorry but I don’t know the answer of the last question you asked.” And he sits down once again without saying anything.

[564 WC]
[Total WC:- 1190/1500 WC]

Shun Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
After the boy finished answering the questions, Sairasu began to re-roll the bandages he had previously unrolled. "You're partially wrong, though you have an idea. As for the very last question, when using bandages, never completely unroll them as I did before asking you those questions. It's best you keep them tightly rolled so that you can use them more effetely. That's what I did wrong." He said, before taking a moment to think. At this point, Sairasu had pretty much figured that Nitish would most likely learn better if he gave him detailed instructions, while actually observing Sairasu bandage a wrist. "Observation is crucial for a Shinobi, especially so for anyone who wants to become either an Anbu or a Medical Nin."<i></i> He told him, calmly.

As he finished re-rolling his bandages, Sairasu looked at the boy and began speaking. "You can ask a few people why we use bandages and you'll most likely get a few different answers. Though, ultimately it comes down to the fact that bandages provide targeted compression exactly where you need it. That compression aids in minimizing swelling, helps to reduce pain, and provides stability to restrict movement; ultimately, allowing the injury to heal more effectively." He said before yawning. "Also, the question was when wrapping a wrist, where do you start and why. The answer is, the furthermost possible point from the heart in order to prevent swelling of the lower part of the extremity that can be caused by wrapping the bandages. If you do this wrong, you can cause a few problems that i'd rather not get into right now."<i></i> Said Sairasu, before raising his left arm out in front of him and bending his elbow to the right.

While holding the bandages in his right hand, he began wrapping his wrist. "Pay close attention, I'll be testing you on this immediately afterwards. When wrapping a wrist, begin the first wrap around the fingers but just below the knuckles and covering your palm. Passing between your thump and index finger with the bandages, move the next few wraps around your wrist. The entire time, each wrap must overlay the last one by fifty percent, as you said earlier. For this demonstration, i'm taking this wrap all the way to my elbow; in doing so, it provides the most stability and helps to avoid additional injuries. By the time you get to your elbow, you most likely will be running low on bandages and if you don't have a fastener to hold it in place, tuck and tie it. From there, grab another bandage, as so and begin wrapping in the reverse direction from your elbow to hand. Once you're reached your hand again with the bandages, add at least one more figure eight wrap around your wrist and thumb, to cover the space between your thumb and index finger. From there, if you have fasteners use them, or just tuck and tie them. Once you're done wrapping the wrist, check to make sure you didn't accidentally wrap the bandages to tight. In doing so, you can accidentally cut off the blood flow to that area. To check, make sure the patients fingers aren't to hot, that they can wiggle them, and ask to make sure the patient is comfortable."<i></i> Said Sairasu, while physically demonstrating on himself. By the time he finished talking, he was basically done wrapping his own wrist.

"Once I get this off, it's your turn to wrap my wrist. If I went to fast for you, don't be afraid to stop me and ask questions."<i></i> He said, while unraveling his bandages and letting them fall to the ground. "Now that I think about it, this class is actually pretty easy for the guy. It's more of an instructional, not really something meant push him to his limits. Oh well, maybe he'll save a life one day." He thought, while waiting for the student to see what he would do. Finishing the removal of his bandages, Sairasu extended his arm out and bent his elbow again. "Whenever you're ready!"<i></i>

[Wc: 680]
[Marked]

[Nitishi Word Count: 1190/1500]
[Sairasu Word Count: 1982/1500]
[OOC: I'm giving you permission to wrap my characters wrist with bandages.]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

After the details Nitish get from his teacher about the bandages that why they are used in daily life of peoples and why so important for the injuries that are done to the human body while doing any stuff like fighting or working for some material or while training like Nitish does. And then Nitish thinks’ that “Now, sensei is going to tell me how to use bandage on others hand or stuff.” But while he was wrapping the bandage Nitish was feeling a bit confused by seeing that his teacher used two bandages to cover his full arm from wrist to elbow and then elbow to wrist. And Nitish was concerned to know why he used two bandages to wrap his arm. So, by showing a little shyness Nitish stood up and asked “Sensei, why did you used two bandages to cover your arm while it was wrapped with one bandage instead?” And after asking this Nitish know that he even observed every last method of how to use bandage on some one’s injury.

Nitish know that his sensei is ready to do with the bandage stuff with Nitish. So, Nitish was getting ready to make the use of bandage on his sensei arm. So, Nitish was assuming that his sensei is badly hurt. So, the mission to Nitish is use bandage on your sensei. So, Nitish was ready to use bandage and then he starts like his sensei said. Nitish started wrapping and he started from his with fingers just below the knuckles covering the palm of his sensei as his sensei said to him and then he wrapped it two to three more time to make sure that this injury doesn’t affect the whole body. And then headed near the thumb and index finger and then passed between them with the bandages and then done few of the around his sensei’s wrist to make sure that his hand is more stable and then take it to the elbow and then after a while he used another bandage in the same reverse method so it can have more stability and at that time Nitish felt lucky because he has fasteners so he used them to make sure that he doesn’t tie it so hard that it cause more and more pain to the injury but instead of pain just give him a relief.

As when Nitish was done with wrapping he asks’ his sensei “How do you feel sensei?” after asking this Nitish waits for the answer of his sensei and then give is a pause and pack the stuff he take out while do the bandage stuff and then Nitish feels more pumped up in medical class and wanted to know more about it.

[457 WC]
[Total WC:- 1647/1500 WC

Shun Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
With one question, Sairasu's eyes lit up. He was excited to see that his student had even the slightest thirst for knowledge. "A single bandage doesn't provide as much restriction upon the limb, as two. Remember it's that restriction that holds the limb in place, allowing a better chance at a proper heal when it comes injuries like a sprained limb. We won't be covering bandages for serious wounds in this class, though it'll be apart of a later class if you're interested." Said Sairasu, while watching the student work on his arm. "Slow, steady, but he's got the idea down." He thought, before watching Nitishi's every movement.

"Good, you got the jest of it."</COLOR><i></i> He said, while attempting to shake his arm violently. "Hey, it's staying tight too. Good job!"<i></i> He said, before reaching for the fasteners and pulling them loose. Pulling the bandages off, he quickly rerolled them and handed them back to Nitish. "Next, we'll do the ankles. I'll demonstrate on myself, like before and then afterwards, you'll be performing the action on me again."<i></i> He told him, before reaching down and pulling off the sandal on his right foot. Grabbing his bandages, he held it down to the side of his foot. "When doing this, make sure the coil of the roll is faced away from your foot. Then start the roll from where the toes meet the feet. Remember to cover each previous roll by fifty percent. Once you come back towards the ball of the foot, the bandage against it with one hand, and use the other to bring the tail around the foot from the outside. Do this twice to hold the bandages in place. Again, make sure to keep the bandages tight, but not to tight to block the blood flow. From there, work your way to the ankle."<i></i> He told him, before glancing up at him. "This part can get confusing, so just follow the best you can. When you get to the ankle, bring the end of the bandage up outside of the foot, over the instep and around the inside of the ankle. Then bring it around the heel, back up over the instep, under the foot, and around the ankle again. Continue doing this figure eight pattern around the ankle a couple more times. This is to fully stabilize the ankle, which is crucial for proper recovery. From there, take the wrap back up to the ankle and pass it by a few inches, maybe three or four, to further help stabilize it and finish the wrap with some fasteners."<i></i> He told him, with a smile.

"Hopefully it's not to much for you, so let's see how you do." He said, before kicking off the sandal on his left foot. <COLOR color="crimson">"Again, whenever you're ready."<i></i> He told him.

Wc: 469
[Marked]
[My Total Word count: Over 1500]
[Nitishi's Total Word Count: Over 1500]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish was happy that his sensei acknowledged him that he done a great work as a starter and Nitish also managed to understand why his sensei used to bandages. But Nitish that the hardest part of this class will come soon and now his sensei is showing him that how to bandage an ankle of the person and then his sensei is completed. His sensei once again given him a job to bandage my ankle of the left foot.

And then Nitish gets ready and then starts bandaging his left foot and then he started wrapping it from the foot and then starts rolling the point where the toes meet the feet. And then Nitish starts covering that part by rolling the bandage two-three times and then Nitish holds the bandage and tries to tie it but with a caution not to tie it so tight that the blood flow stops. And then as his sensei said now starts the most confusing part and after hearing that Nitish know that he have to do more attention towards his sensei as how he do it. And keeping it in his mind Nitish was able to reach the ankle and then he takes the end part of bandage outside his sensei’s foot and over instep and around the inside of the ankle. And then he was able to round it near his heel and then once again back up over’s the instep under the foot of his sensei’s ankle around again. And continues the same method two-three times to make sure the stability of the ankle for proper recovery. And then after a little more wrapping Nitish ties it with the fasteners.

And after he was done with the wrapping of the ankle he faces towards his sensei then says “I am done sensei. How do you feel now?” And then once again Nitish heads towards his seat and sits and waits for sensei continue with the class.

[326 WC]
[TOTAL WC:- over 1500]

Shun Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Waiting for the boy to finish, Sairasu mind didn't falter. He watched the kids every move, allowing him to judge how comfortable he was and how efficient he was at it. The kind had a lot to learn, but with practice and time, he it could be second nature to him. Before long, the kid was done and asking him how he felt. Standing up, he walked around a little and attempted to move his ankle. Nodding his head slightly, he sat down and began to undo the bandages. "You're not bad, a little tighter than usual, but not to much. With the proper training, you'd make a fine nurse."<i></i> He said with a slight chuckle. Sairasu wasn't intending to offend Nitishi, but a little teasing never hurt anyone. Then again, some people were very sensitive these days, but Nitish didn't seem like the type. Continuing, he finally removed the bandages and began to reroll them. "Alright, if you have a pen and paper, I want you to go ahead and get them out. I'm about to give a lecture, so take notes. The class is almost over, so we'll leave after this."<i></i> He said, before walking back over to his desk.

"There's some key words you'll need to remember, so it'll help you later down the road. They're important because you may find yourself in a position where it's life of death. For example, lets say you've managed to escape a fight and you're badly injured. You have open wounds, and you're exposed to the elements; and there's no one around for miles to help you. You're being hunted, and leaving a trail of blood. The only way to erase your presence is to medically treat yourself, to stop the bleeding. However, in the process you don't have the correct supplies and you've fallen victim to infection due to poor care. If you can't seek medical attention and you don't know what you're doing, it's very possible that your life is as risk, even if you get away."<i></i> He told him, before grabbing a piece of chalk and walking over to the board. Quickly, he began to write a few words down on the chalk board.

"Infection, Sterilization, Fever, and Hydration."

"I feel like Sterilization is probably one of the more important key words we're going to cover."<i></i> He said, glancing back at Nitish before continuing. "So, we're going to start with it. First, the definition of Sterilization is the process of making something free from bacteria or other living microorganisms. With equipment that hasn't been sterilized, you face infection and possibly even disease in certain circumstances. There's a lot of different ways to sterilize equipment; we'll go over this later, before ending the class. Most equipment can be bought sterile, also."<i></i> He said, before containing. "Next is Infection. An infection is the invasion and multiplication of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and parasites that are not normally present within the body. An infection may cause no symptoms and be subclinical, or it may cause symptoms and be clinically apparent. An infection may remain localized, or it may spread through the blood. Dirty equipment, dirty wounds, and many different things in the environment can cause this; so be cautious."<i></i> He told him, before pointing at "Fever". "Fever, which can be fatal in some instances. A Fever is an abnormally high body temperature, usually accompanied by shivering, headache, and in severe instances, delirium. If your body temperature is over a hundred degrees, I'd be cautious and seek medical attention. In that med kit, you'll find some pills to help relieve them. Most of the time though, it's only temporary. Also seek medical assistance if it persists, and if you experience anything associated with it."<i></i> He said, before catching his breath and pointing at "Hydration".

"Hydration! Drink plenty of water; it's important to ever day health. I believe most basic health problems can be solved by drinking the proper amount of water each day. Also, you can go weeks without food and survive. You can only got a few days, and some instances, a couple of hours without water. Remaining hydrated, even on missions, can help keep your mind focused. This is common sense, but there's nothing better for you then properly cleaned and filtrated water."<i></i> He told him, before continuing on to "Stint". "Once you're done taking notes, we'll go over a few ways to sterilize some unorthodox tools that you can use to close wounds out in the field. Also, I'll teach you a little about stitching. Once that's done, we can wrap this class up."<i></i> He told him, while waiting. At this point, Sairasu was a little excited to teach the kid how to stitch a wound. Originally he didn't plan on going into this, but for whatever reason, it felt it was crucial since they were touching bases on this subject.

Wc: 300+
[Marked for Training]
[Total word count: 1500+ - For both of us]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Nitish was done bandaging he says his sensei “sensei, how do you feel.” And then heads towards his seat and his sensei says “You're not bad, a little tighter than usual, but not to much. With the proper training, you'd make a fine nurse." After hearing this Nitish feels a bit annoyed and was happy also. And then his sensei says “if you have note book and pen take them out you will have to write some notes.” And then Nitish takes out his note book and pen and put them on the desk and opens it and then his sensei says “these key words will help you every where for example lets say you've managed to escape a fight and you're badly injured. You have open wounds, and you're exposed to the elements; and there's no one around for miles to help you. You're being hunted, and leaving a trail of blood. The only way to erase your presence is to medically treat yourself, to stop the bleeding. However, in the process you don't have the correct supplies and you've fallen victim to infection due to poor care. If you can't seek medical attention and you don't know what you're doing, it's very possible that your life is as risk, even if you get away." And then Nitish starts writing the word his sensei wrote on the board.

"Infection, Sterilization, Fever, and Hydration."

And then he says “Sterilization is the most important one.” And then his sensei says “we will start with Sterilization.” And then his sensei gives a brief explanation on it “Sterilization is the process of making something free from bacteria or other living microorganisms. With equipment that hasn't been sterilized, you face infection and possibly even disease in certain circumstances. There's a lot of different ways to sterilize equipment; we'll go over this later, before ending the class. Most equipment can be bought sterile, also." And then his sensei says this Nitish was excited to study more medics. And then his sensei says “before studding about the equipment’s of Sterile we will study about other key words.” And then his sensei once again starts with the key words and this time he gives and explaination on Infection “An infection is the invasion and multiplication of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and parasites that are not normally present within the body. An infection may cause no symptoms and be subclinical, or it may cause symptoms and be clinically apparent. An infection may remain localized, or it may spread through the blood. Dirty equipment, dirty wounds, and many different things in the environment can cause this; so be cautious." And then Nitish thinks “I should keep my distance with rusty metals and dirty things.” And then his sensei talk about fever “Fever, which can be fatal in some instances. A Fever is an abnormally high body temperature, usually accompanied by shivering, headache, and in severe instances, delirium. If your body temperature is over a hundred degrees, I'd be cautious and seek medical attention. In that med kit, you'll find some pills to help relieve them. Most of the time though, it's only temporary. Also seek medical assistance if it persists, and if you experience anything associated with it." And then after a little while he talks about hydration as “Hydration! Drink plenty of water; it's important to ever day health. I believe most basic health problems can be solved by drinking the proper amount of water each day. Also, you can go weeks without food and survive. You can only got a few days, and some instances, a couple of hours without water. Remaining hydrated, even on missions, can help keep your mind focused. This is common sense, but there's nothing better for you then properly cleaned and filtrated water." And then Nitish stands up and asks “Sensei if hydration is that useful then why every shinobi use this hydration methods and specially Assassins?” and then he sits down and write the notes and then stands up and says “I am done writing.” And then his sensei says “I will teach you how to do stitching.” And after hearing this Nitish thinks “I am glad that I get this class.” And after a little pause Nitish once again starts reading the notes.

[700+ WC]
[TOTAL WC:- 1500+ WC]

Shun Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Nitish only had a single question, though Sairasu didn't know how to answer it without going into in depth details about it. For the moment, he would have to put a brief pause to the progression of the class. "Hydration is something we do naturally, though it can also be something we neglect without really trying to do so. When you don't provide your body with enough hydration, you can experience a lot of side effects. For example, you could become dizzy. You're heat rate could rapidly increase, same with your breathing. You'll find yourself lacking the energy needed to perform even minor tasks, usually accompanied by confusion, irritability, and an even drowsiness. In some cases, fainting can occur. In serious situations, even death. So, it makes it hard to perform your duties as a shinobi. If you're dizzy, tired, and confused, how can you guarantee a clean strike on a target? Hopefully that answer can provide the answer you're looking for."<i></i> He said, with a nod before he began writing on the chalk board again. "Take notes on this as well."<i></i> He told him, while writing.

"Three ways to Sterilize equipment, for emergency medical use."<i></i>

"Let me begin by first saying that, there are several dozen different ways to sterilize equipment. Some work better than most, but sometimes you just don't have the ability to do things the easy and efficient way."<i></i> He said, with a brief pause to make sure Nitish was able to keep up with him. "One of the quickest ways to sterilize a piece of metal is to heat it up until it turns cherry red, then let it cool without coming into contact with anything else. From there, dip it in a clean alcohol solutions, and you now have a sterilized piece of metal."<i></i> He said, only before folding his arms and leaning back against the chalk board. "Maybe you've heard stories and rumors about people heating up knives and blades, then pushing the heated blade against a wound. If so, you need to know that this isn't the best thing you could do. In fact, this tremendously increases your chances of getting an infection. However, it does cauterize the wound; sealing it, and preventing heavy blood loss. That is why you should only do it if you absolutely have to and only on serious injuries. Also, if you do have to do that, you do it quickly. No more than two seconds worth of contact, or you'll start killing off healthy tissue and your situation will be far worse. Before I continue, I just want you to know that it hurts like hell."<i></i> He said, with a slight sigh of relief. He didn't want to give an academy student any bright ideas. Something like that could come back on him, causing him a world of trouble.

Taking a moment, so that Nitish could take all that information in, Sairasu would continue. "One more quick way to sterilize equipment is to just use a disinfectant. You can wipe the instrument off with a clean cloth soaked in iodine, povidone-iodine or alcohol. If you don't have a clean cloth, soak the instrument in the disinfectant for about twenty seconds, stirring the disinfectant with the instrument to be safe. Some people say ten seconds is all you need, but an extra ten seconds just helps give you some peace of mind."<i></i> He told him, with another brief pause. Again, just so Nitish could soak up all this information. Tilting his head to the side, popping his neck in the process, Sairasu got ready to go into some more details. "Next, we have one sterilization methods that takes a little bit longer. The first is basically, to put your equipment into a pot of water. Let the water come to a boil, and let it sit in that for about twenty minutes.."<i></i> This example was rather simple, and easy to do. Though, this brings him to another point that needed to be made. "While we're talking about boiling water, it's important to remember that by boiling water, you can kill bacteria. So, if you're every out in the field and don't have anything to drink, but you manage to come across a stream of a river, you can provide yourself with safe clean drinking water. Just make sure you boil it, or else you're exposing yourself to who knows what."<i></i> He told him, with a smirk.

Sighing, if over to relief his own tension, he took a moment to think and allow Nitish to ask any questions. "If you have any questions about this part, go ahead and ask them. Soon, i'll give you a basic tutorial on how to stitch with a needle and ninja wire, then I'll test you on what I taught you today. It's just three questions and if you get them right, i'll pass you. I just want you to know, you've done very well so far. So, i'm fairly certain you'll have no problems with my questions."<i></i> He told him, with a smile.

[OOC: Hey! We got over 100 views on our class. We obviously have some spectators!]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Nitish was waiting for his answer and with a little pause his sensei answer his question and then he says “Make notes of this too.” And when Nitish hears this he starts making note of the answer his sensei given to him and says’ “Okey sensei.” And then he completes the notes and then after a little while his sensei writes a heading on the board and it says.

"Three ways to Sterilize equipment, for emergency medical use."

And then after a little while his sensei says “Lets start with the first way. And also there are dozens of way to cure Sterilize outside.” And then with a little pause his sensei starts saying and Nitish hears all the words coming out of his sensei’s mouth and then his sensei gives him the time so he can make the notes of it. And then Nitish starts making the notes and it says “One of the quickest ways to sterilize a piece of metal is to heat it up until it turns cherry red, then let it cool without coming into contact with anything else. From there, dip it in a clean alcohol solutions, and you now have a sterilized piece of metal." and then after a little pause when Nitish was done making note’s his sensei tells him about the rumors like “people heating up knives and blades, then pushing the heated blade against a wound. If so, you need to know that this isn't the best thing you could do. In fact, this tremendously increases your chances of getting an infection. However, it does cauterize the wound; sealing it, and preventing heavy blood loss. That is why you should only do it if you absolutely have to and only on serious injuries. Also, if you do have to do that, you do it quickly. No more than two seconds worth of contact, or you'll start killing off healthy tissue and your situation will be far worse. Before I continue, I just want you to know that it hurts like hell." and also tells him not to use this way any time or anywhere if you don’t caught by Sterilization.

And then after a little pause he then starts with the other way and it was “One more quick way to sterilize equipment is to just use a disinfectant. You can wipe the instrument off with a clean cloth soaked in iodine, povidone-iodine or alcohol. If you don't have a clean cloth, soak the instrument in the disinfectant for about twenty seconds, stirring the disinfectant with the instrument to be safe. Some people say ten seconds is all you need, but an extra ten seconds just helps give you some peace of mind." And when his sensei is done tell about another way Nitish starts to make the notes of the other way he taught him. And Nitish was completed making notes and says “sensei, I done my notes go on ahead.” And then a little while later his sensei starts with the last but not final way of Sterilization and it was “The first is basically, to put your equipment into a pot of water. Let the water come to a boil, and let it sit in that for about twenty minutes.." And Nitish thinks “It is quite a small way.” And when it comes to boiling water his sensei given Nitish a piece of advice and it was “While we're talking about boiling water, it's important to remember that by boiling water, you can kill bacteria. So, if you're every out in the field and don't have anything to drink, but you manage to come across a stream of a river, you can provide yourself with safe clean drinking water. Just make sure you boil it, or else you're exposing yourself to who knows what." And then Nitish starts making notes of this too and done making notes of the last way.

And when Nitish was done making notes his sensei says to him “If you have any questions about this part, go ahead and ask them. Soon, i'll give you a basic tutorial on how to stitch with a needle and ninja wire, then I'll test you on what I taught you today. It's just three questions and if you get them right, i'll pass you. I just want you to know, you've done very well so far. So, i'm fairly certain you'll have no problems with my questions." And then Nitish says “No question to ask sensei.” After saying this Nitish thinks “it is the best way to get pass in Academy easily.” And then Nitish waits for his sensei to start over stitching.

[700+ WC]
[TOTAL WC:- 1500+]
[OCC: Hell! Yeah. We really did it.]

Shun Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"Alright then, I guess we'll continue." He said, in response to Nitish having no questions to ask. "This is just a tutorial, so there's no need to take notes or anything. Unless you dedicate yourself to learn how to do this properly, you should probably never try this unless it's a dire emergency. It's easy to mess up and if you do, it's extremely easy to cause permanent tissue damage and an infection."<i></i> He told him, as he pulled a small hook shaped needle and ninja wire from his pouch. "First, you need to clean the wound. Warm soapy water, in some cases, is more than enough. From there, you'll sterilize your needle and thread. Usually, we'll numb the area as to not cause discomfort to the patient. From there, we'll start from one side of the wound as close to the edge as we can. Insert the needle downwards through to the sub dermal layer of the skin. At this point you will need to level off the needle and venture through the wound and to the adjacent wall of the wound. Once across the other side of the wound return the needle to the skins surface through the sub-dermal layers of skin. In terms of depth, we need the needle to go deep enough as to not release the skin through a tear. Once we're there we need to make a diagonal path across the wound again to the next point. Each stitch will be about a quarter inch of so apart from the last. Once you have zig zagged your way to the end of the wound make sure to tie off with a decent knot."<i></i> He said, before laughing a little bit.

Pulling his pouch off his side, he rested it on his knee and began showing Nitish how he would stitch a wound, by doing so on his pouch. "Everyone has their own way of doing stitches, and some are better than others. It's honestly just one of those skills you pick up and develop on your own. I could show you all day long, but i'm sure any other medical shinobi could come in here and show you a new technique."<i></i> He said, before breaking the stitches on his pouch and putting his needle away.

"Alright, time for the question. Remember, answer these correctly and you pass. First, what two things do bandages provide that is so valuable to the healing process? Next, why should we boil water from a river before drinking it? And finally, what are three possible symptoms of a fever other than a high body tempature?"<i></i> He asked. If Nitish had been paying attention, he would know the answers.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

And after a little while later his sensei starts the topic of stitching and then his sensei comes near Nitish with a pound an tells him “I will show you how to do stitching on this pound.” And then Nitish thinks “it should good on learning the real stitching.” And then his sensei says about equipment of stitching and they are needle and ninja wire or hard wire to make the cut close. And then after a little pause his sensei starts stitching and says Nitish to pay attention. And after he was done he tells Nitish that “I will not go in detail with it because every one has their own ways stitching so I will not teach you this in detail and anyone can come and teach you stitching way better than me.” And after he says this Nitish he thinks “Sensei, You are the best.” And then his sensei continues the method he was teaching and Nitish was paying more attention to it. And then his sensei says “Now, your class is at an end and I am going to ask you three question you have to answer them correctly.” And then after a little pause Nitish says “Okey sensei.”

And then after a little while his sensei ask him question “First, what two things do bandages provide that is so valuable to the healing process? Next, why should we boil water from a river before drinking it? And finally, what are three possible symptoms of a fever other than a high body temperature?"

And then Nitish starts answering them “Sensei the first one is Bandages provide compression and restriction upon the limbs.” And now for the second question answer is “we should boil water from a river before drinking because by boiling it, it helps to kill the bacteria’s.” and now sensei for the last and final question answer is “The three possible symptoms of fever are Headache, Shivering and delirium and other symptoms like Sweating, chills and dehydration.” And after answer Nitish says “Sensei, I answer all of them.”

[345 WC]
[TOTAL WC:-1500+]

Shun Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Before he knew it, Nitish had given sufficient answers to his questions. Smiling, he nodded his head and spoke. "Congratulations, you pass. If you ever want to further your knowledge with the medical field, seek me out. You'll either find me somewhere on campus, or at the hospital." He said, before turning around and walking over to his desk. "I appreciate you showing up today. I was a little upset that we didn't have anyone else join us today, but you took to everything pretty easy. But, before you leave today, there's one last thing I want you to hear from me."<i></i> He told him, pausing only to begin cleaning up some of his supplies. "As a Shinobi, we're going to be faced with decisions and those decisions will have consequences. Those consequences usually affect who we are and can push us down unknown paths. But still you must be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. I'll see you around sometime."<i></i> He said, raising his hand over his shoulder.

Ultimately, the class turned out pretty well. If the kid didn't retain any knowledge, it was one him. Once Nitish left, so would Sairasu.

[OOC: You pass, thanks for joining me!]
[Topic left once Nitish leaves]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish seems that he has given the write answer to his sensei’s question and then his sensei says “Congratulations, you pass. If you ever want to further your knowledge with the medical field, seek me out. You'll either find me somewhere on campus, or at the hospital." Nitish was even more happy now to know that he passed the class. And then after a little while later nitish sees his sensei coming towards his direction and then says “I appreciate you showing up today. I was a little upset that we didn't have anyone else join us today, but you took to everything pretty easy. But, before you leave today, there's one last thing I want you to hear from me." And when nitish hears that he was more patient now to hear what his sensei want to tell him and then after a little pause his sensei tells him that “As a Shinobi, we're going to be faced with decisions and those decisions will have consequences. Those consequences usually affect who we are and can push us down unknown paths. But still you must be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. I'll see you around sometime." After hearing this nitish thinks “What a great words from a great man.” And starts wrapping up all material and heads out to class saying “Bye bye Sensei, I hope I can have some more class with you.” And then nitish heads towards his new class.

[TOPIC LEFT]
[251 WC]
[TOTAL WC:- 1500+]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back