Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Beasts! [One-shot post just for my iNPCs/dNPCs and story!]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Subject to editing later, since this is a one-shot post and that is legal! :D]
[iNPC Ao Quang and iNPC Kowarusuki Warusa have joined the thread.]
[dNPC ARMY OF SIBERIAN HUSKIES HAVE JOINED THE THREAD. HOPE YOU BROUGHT YOUR UMBRELLA, BECAUSE IT'S RAINING WOLVES UP IN HERE.]
[dNPC ARMY OF SNAKES HAVE JOINED THE THREAD TOO.]
Kowarusuki Warusa's dNPC Husky Army Album
Ao Quang's dNPC Snake Army Album
[col]
Kowarusukī Warusā
|
Ao Quang
[/col]
[col]
r1Ut9sv.png
|
r1Ut9sv.png
[/col]
[col]
DytFz9N.png
|
RuGgDb8.jpg
[/col]

I had just left my workplace that I owned, "Husky Haven", also a place illegitimately called "Hyuuga Huskies" by my personal friends. I had on my headphones and I was listening to some of my own low-bit tunes. I didn't really know where I was going, but I did know I needed to stop being stared at by my dogs while I drank. I felt like they knew I was doing something wrong when they looked at me pour down scotch, so it was almost a feeling like I was betraying them that hit me somewhat hard. That made me drink more. It didn't really help my cause for drinking in the first place, which was because the woman that I thought I had fell in love with decided she wasn't ready for a guy/girl strong relationship. She left to go to Amegakure no Sato or something, and I had bawled last night since I'm a self-defeating weakling. In order to toughen myself, I had trained with my dogs through the day and made sure I drank a lot. Heading out the back entrance, a calico-colored pup with semi-heterochromia in both of his eyes had somehow gotten out. I picked him up by the back-neck scruff and put him in my undershirt's front pocket. He seemed to enjoy the air outside and I scratched my head, looking at where to go. I had realized that I probably couldn't drink anymore anyhow, so I left my bottle on the railing. I headed down some steps and went out of the large hub facility for familiars and beasts. I was a known beastmaster and I bred and sold Huskies and certain Spitz-family dogs. A peculiar-looking youngster seemed to skip around in fanciful apparel that made me feel he was some kind of feminist. I decided I'd approach him and ask him why the hell he thought dressing like a woman made him think he was attractive to women. Though I didn't really ask him that, it seems. I instead warned him about some of the more Sordid areas around here.. "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing, dressing like that? You're gonna get clobbered by thugs lookin' all rich like that; you better be careful around some parts near here in the backside of Susukino!"

Ao Quang, looking luxurious and feeling happy for once, decided he'd pace around the business-making side of town to see if he would fall into anyone. He didn't really care who, but he did want to talk with someone. It had been a while since he had been hit with grief, but his tainted mind somehow found a way to solve its problems. Dexterously he informally made his pathways lactate for his own betterment to his strength. Being crazy had its benefits. He didn't really have a plan at the time being besides waiting for the Shadow or Sennin or other high superiority of Cloud to entirely look over his questions for his own temple dedicated to the Ao family dragons, so he tried to bump into someone. It seemed that there was a man trying to warn him that he shouldn't be dressed as snazzily as he was toward the way he was going, which was near some Sordid Avenues. He didn't really care about thugs since he could defend himself, but he stopped and heeded the man. He looked up and down at him with a pleased look. "I like the way you carry your pup, sir!" He said, ignoring the man's swearing. "This is a place where one may obtain themselves a beast, yes? Is it okay if I enter through here? I'm interested in beasts, myself!" He said, pointing at the ajar door behind Kowarusuki. He had a lot of different things on his mind, and he wanted to see where the man had gotten that small pup from. He didn't actually know he was a shopkeeper of one of the stores in the large facility.​

This kid was being a little strange. He spoke in such a way that I had to listen to him speak twice over in my mind in order to understand him, though it's like it came as quickly as if he had said it one time, which is what he did in reality. That was a little weird.. I don't think I've ever had such a thing happen like that before. I activated my Byakugan to look at his chakra flow, not giving a damn if he knew what I was doing at this point. I tore off my headphones while I looked forward at him with my body open in a wrestling stance by instinct. Who the hell was this guy? It's like his body was supercharged with chakra and he was using some kind of.. audial, something, on me! Though I chalked it up to it being an accident for its small effect on me, it still stunned me for a second. This wasn't a Shinobi of the military, and this wasn't some mercenary or anyone entirely trained with dubious intentions. I wanted to study this guy some more.. "Sure kid, come on in. Follow behind me and don't act like you're scared when you do enter, though. If you do act like you're scared, some bad stuff might happen.. Heheh." I told him, deactivating my Byakugan. I grabbed my scotch bottle and pet my pup. I kicked open the door with my foot and somewhat stumbled inside. "Close the door when you get inside, because I don't want anymore dogs somehow finding their way out." I commanded to him, putting my pup in with some of the other pups on a comfortable furred napping bed, where they were normally kept and lazed about. "By the way, I'm Kowarusuki Warusa...Who are you?" I asked him, trying to get his name so I could write it down for purposes to find him later if need-be. I was a rather cautious man.. But I did have some problems of my own.​

Ao Quang watched Kowarusuki enter the building and drunkenly make his way inside. He listened to the man warn him about some things some more and he blinked as Kowarusuki found his way on top of a chair's seating. Kowarusuki pushed back a bit and propped his legs up on the circular mahogany table, and Ao Quang sat down on the opposite end from him, away from many of the open areas and closed areas where dogs were kept and maintained. He was actively engaged by certain released ones, and the pup from Kowarusuki's shirt pocket from earlier scrambled out of its bedding and made its way to the tableside to make its way to Ao Quang as he nervously sat down and awaited something from Kowarusuki. It was rather curious. It looked up at Ao Quang and headed to his hands that were twiddling their thumbs, jumping and stepping up a small makeshift puppy-staircase of books kept upward-going to the table's top. It was teething and decided to gnaw on his pinkie. Ao Quang giggled a bit and stroked it some. "I like your animals! They are adventurous and daring and bold and other such! Is this your shop? You have well-maintained it, if that is so! Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you, I am Ao Quang, Dragon King of the Eastern Seas! It is nice to make your acquaintance, Kowarusuki Warusa!" Ao Quang had said questioningly to Kowarusuki, also speaking somewhat excitedly.​

This kid was definitely strange. I thought he was going to go through my doorway that led to the other side where the halls of all the fronts of each shop was kept, but it didn't seem like that. He just sat down beside me and started petting my puppy and asking me a lot of silly questions. He should have known where to go, for the doorway had no door on it, though it did have a small guard to prevent animals from escaping the inside on the front desk's entryway. The desk extended from the ground to the walls on both sides and allowed a space above it halfway. If there was a customer, I would have seen them and could also hear them from this distance. This table was just on the inside quarters, away from the desk outside for shop-stuff. To physically reach a customer from here would only require my arm to be about five-feet longer. I had been waiting for customers.. I don't know why I wasn't attracting as much business as usual. Actually, wait.. "Dragon King of the Eastern Seas? Those gods that my parents used to pray to when we had family reunions? Wait, don't leave just yet.. I have to ask you a few things since you've taken my fullest interest. Are you some kind of fighter or mage? Also, why do you think you're a god? And, yeah, to answer some of your other questions.. This is my shop in the north quarter of the beast-selling facility. "Husky Haven", it's called. But, anyway, please, answer me.. Why do you think you're Ao Quang?" I inquisitively probed him, awaiting his answers.​

Ao Quang was interested in Kowarusuki Warusa very much so now. This was one of those that prayed to him! There were still believers! This was tremendously great news! In these new ages, he was glad to have found such a person. This was one of the people that gave Ao Quang his mighty power to live as a messiah as he did right now! Second coming of the Ao family gods.. "I am the Dragon King of the Eastern Seas, Ao Quang, it is fully truthful, I must tell you. I am his second-coming in mortal flesh, soon to become immortal and be reborn again alongside my other kin of the Ao! The God of Time and the God of Mercy have foretold this as happening very soon! It is great news! For right now, I'm searching for those others like myself. I know that when I was born into this flesh, I had forgotten all that I ever knew in the past besides what was written down by mortals as having happened in the past of my families. I know that somewhere, there are others exactly like myself! Messiahs! I also know they might be led astray from what they were and believe they are simply mortals! I must correct this! I must show them, that they are gods, and we all must be reborn into the skies and create anew this world of hate, wrath and anger! I must show it justice! There are many doing so right now, slowly, though surely! For right now, I'm trying to give people causes and hopes, as well as knowledge of what they might be, if anything. Tell me, sir. What exactly made you want to have your shop in the north? Is it true you were born in the north, too? Is your home northward, as well? Does the word 'north' hit your mind hard?" Ao Quang had ranted everything he was doing and knew so far to this man, just as he would've to anyone else. He thought he was a prophet, why would he not foretell the future if so, then?​

I must be wasted.. This kid.. No, this 'God', it seems, is a Messiah? I flipped my fingers into a sign and summoned a clone to man the registers for me while I loudly interrogated this kid as he loudly proclaimed and professed his 'future' to me. I didn't really give a damn if anyone heard our conversation at this point in time. I really hoped that my brain and my liver weren't failing me right now and I was in some kind of weird-ass comatose dream where shit like this went on. "..Pinch me, or whatever people say when they think they're asleep. What makes you think you're an Ao-family God, and what makes you think that there are other messiahs being reborn as mortals? Also, yeah, I was born in the north and I have northward connections, both in the past and in the present right now, which is a reason I retort to 'north' with passion. It's also true that I lived near some big bodies of water, which is why I prayed...And, I guess, still pray, to some water-Gods. How does one show justice to this world to do...as your plans foretell of?" I asked him and told him rather impatiently for all things involved, really fascinated and intrigued by this guy's guile and beliefs. I really wanted to delve into this guy's mind right now, because he just blew me away with his outlandishness and thoughts.​

Ao Quang fiddled in his mind as he fiddled with the pup in reality. The man in front of him had his palms slammed down on the table and the top of his chest and entire body upward from that pushed over and pointed himself in a thrust toward Ao Quang rather fitfully and rather confusedly. As he spoke, his breath stank of alcohol. Ao put his hand out and pinched the flesh of the man's nose, which was the part of his body closest to Ao. He exclaimed in a surrendering pose with one hand up in the air and his other over his nose, backing up a bit. He sank back into the chair and Ao grinned rather calmly. Soon Ao came forward and let out a howling cackle of laughter, his head pointed upward. "Ha.. Mm, haha.. Hahahaha! Nyoom, Nyaah, I guess it's rather hard to believe me since I am trapped in mortal flesh! Anyway, you are most likely the one I am looking for! I did not only come to Cloud just to construct a temple dedicated to our family, but I also came in hopes of stumbling upon you, as I hopefully feel you may be the King of the North Seas! The God of Karma and the God of Luck have foreseen these events, and they've laid out a path for me to re-obtain you on! There are other messiahs for they have saved me and revealed themselves to the world openly, as I am right now! Together we will all rally and we will destroy evil itself, and forevermore we will all be reborn into the stars and skies of the heavens of the worlds and realms we live in!" He stopped petting the pup and extended his arms and hands outward, and the pup squealed, pulling back to Kowarusuki. He whimpered a bit and Kowarusuki put him in his formal undershirt's front pocket once more. Kowarusuki gently stroked the pup and stared at Ao with a blank face.​

I slammed my fists into the table and I felt like the room shifted and the light had dimmed, and felt like I was playing cards again with a green-felted parlor table in front of me while we were all on that one galleon that one of Craftsman Country's warlords owned from a long time ago. I was pretty damn drunk, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from questioning the unrealistic and crazed antics of this guy. "You're damn right it's hard to believe you! *Hic..* You might be.. Pretty poetic or whatever, but that doesn't mean you're a god! Seriously, I've already went through that phase, believe me.. One day life crashed on me and everyone left, ignoring my existence. Listen, have you tried the hospital? There are some great psychologists there that can evaluate you or whatever for your grandeur of delusions." I tried forcefully dispelling what I believed to be a blinded Ao Quang, trying to lead him on the path of normality instead of the path of an infinitely overwhelming dream of pure craziness. I felt broken inside already and this kid coming into my life all suddenly like this and pulling my fuckin' heartstrings with rituals I used to partake in with my now uncaring parents really made me tear up. It's like the 'God of Karma', as this kid put it, was really not a big fan of me, but instead just fuckin' hated my guts so much that he had to prod and poke me with the big sharp trident of one of the red devils of hell. I noticed he was pouring energy out of his body like crazy.. I activated my Byakugan and tried to focus, but got kind of distracted by looking at some of his weapons. Who the fuck was this guy?.. That was a mighty scythe-blade, and it also looked like he had the hilt and guard of a sword, but without the blade. Maybe there was some kind of trick to that latter weapon, but I decided to look at his chakra and how it cycled through his body. It seemed he was a lefty and that he had seen some fighting in his life. That was to be expected of anyone that knew spells.. I waited for his reactions to my earlier ravings about him. While I waited, I deactivated my Byakugan because of stress.​

Ao Quang looked into the Hyuuga's eyes, not retorting to his given statements. The man drunkenly shot him some Byakugan looks and puffed out his lower lip a bit, sucking it back in and then biting on it somewhat. He carelessly swigged the remainder of his alcohol and threw the bottle in the bin with great precision and accuracy. His dogs had made quite a loud noise due to both of them talking loudly, making the dogs nervous and spooked, as well as angered and curious. While Ao Quang was being torn apart by dogs and pups at all of his sides, it seemed like Kowarusuki was being torn apart by some bad flashbacks. Peering to his side, Ao realized that Kowarusuki's clone was asleep on the counter, looking pretty tired. Ao Quang guessed this guy was pretty damn drunk, then. Maybe he wouldn't mind for Ao to show him pure enlightenment, then, as it were when Ao Quang had learned the spell of true mind-opening. ".. Let me show you why I think I am Ao Quang." Ao Quang said, using powefully summoned wind and water elementalist magicks to throw the table toward the open doorway. Of course, it didn't fit through and just bumped harshly against the borders of the doorway that were connected to the wall. The man stumbled backward into his chair and it scooted with a loud sound to the wall, bumping it just as harshly as the table did the other wall. Ao Quang reached out for the man's forehead with his left hand, and the pup whimpered, quite saddened by the somewhat violent display. Chakra magicks and elementalist magicks surrounding Ao Quang reached out for Kowarusuki all at once.​

"Holy shit.. Wait, I know Kung Fu! Don't attack me or my dogs will.. they will.. .. ..." I drunkenly stooped back out of some weirdly flushing fright and defensively put my hands up. Before I was able to do anything, I had been touched physically and psycho-conscientiously. There was a link between this man's palm and my brain and soul. Chakra, imagery, emotions, depression and grief.. And.. Proudness.. Royalty, majesty.. And.. Safety, flushed into my thick-ass skull all at once. I didn't know what the fuck to do, I was too wasted to really do anything.. It was like my will and my memory was being altered all at once by this guy.. This guy had some kind of gifted power that gave him the ability to.. Restore a soul.. It's like he somehow knew such things about me, such things of times like when I had become a disgrace, an impurity and a drunkard for my parents and was disowned.. It's like he knew about my personal life, and about how I had failed with women so many times, and could never seem to keep one.. It's like he knew about my personal hobbies and obsessions, and my engulfing fears and pains.. My dogs backed the fuck up from him and the guy took out a pearl and started rolling it around in his hand strangely with his water and wind elementalist magicks.. My compulsions were being overwritten by a spell that was to make me this man's brother.. And I was to own the Seas Northward. I had visions of gifts, of times great past, and of a beautiful crystalline Palace under the Oceans.. Tears flowed out of my eyes like a waterfall and they sunk in, rolling upward.. Northward.. This was some overwhelming shit. I blacked out past that. Damn. I have to find him again, I thought to myself, in complete darkness as I went over my new memories in silence..​

Ao Quang looked at the man faint, slumping to the side, as he slowly fell to the ground. Before he did, Ao Quang took him and spirited him upward in a lift as if his soul was being taken by gods above. The elements proved worthy of their well-known strength by putting Kowarusuki softly onto a makeshift rope hammock in a store closet. His hands hanged over the side, and Ao Quang dejectedly hanged his head to the east side downward of the upward of where his head was just previously before at. Ao Quang pursed his lips and commanded with an aloof hand-flick his elements to make the body of Kowarusuki be in a position more suited and more comfortable for someone to rest in. It was so and Kowarusuki now slept off his drunkenness. The dogs, somewhat terrified, looked from the opposite end of the room. Ao Quang walked into the register-room by jumping on top of the mahogany table and sliding under the doorway's frame. Ao Quang shoved the sleeping clone off of the desk and it disappeared into a cloud of smoke once it hit the floor on the other side. Ao Quang opened and then closed the small dog-keeping gate to leave Husky Haven, and he looked outward, eastbound and down. He headed straight for a shop called "Sage's Serpents" that had low neon lighting on the board that held the name above the entryway from its front-end. "If you've got the yen, you'll get the snakes! I'm looking to sell all of them off as a magician's familiars right now! Are you interested?" A feeble though capable dwarvish man with long and glorious brown-haired beard and long brown hair said to Ao Quang. "Yes! Your smartest ones, please!" Ao Quang pulled out of his pocket thousands of yen spectacularly, and the dwarvish man started to drool. In a fair trade's offer, the dwarvish man just as quickly pulled out a good-sized tied and sealed brown burlap sack that twisted and writhed strangely with whispering voices emanating from it. The deal was done and Ao Quang was off with his new familiars.​

[Topic left if I haven't edited it in a good, long amount of time.]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back