Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Beating the Dummy [Jounin Exam]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Amaya walks through the streets of Soon's Haven, checking out the scenery as well as noticing the irritable and angry glares she continues to receive from it's residents, she feels the stamp on her hand starting to burn again though as she brings it up to look at it, she's teleported somewhere completely new. "Oh what the hell? Did the seal do this?" She looks around, confused, a little dazed, but showing that she's got no fear in whatever happens next. A buzz went over the speakers as she realized she was in a ring of sorts. Weeeelcome everyone to the shinobi games! I am so glad that you all could make it. I am your host... Jin Giragira!" As the announcer went ahead and finished his speech, Amaya thought for a few moments on what she'd do in order to smack this dummy's damn head off, as well as make it look worse for wear. She smiled, laughing slightly before saying aloud "I hope they don't want this thing to be in one piece." A 20 second round to do as much damage as possible. Alright. She didn't think she really had any buffing jutsu, but she'll play off her strengths and prepare for this as best she can.

She smiled, and threw up her hand volunteering to enter the ring with the dummy. She was beckoned in, and as she entered the ring, she closed off her mind to anything outside the ring. "20 seconds, Amaya. That's all you've got to wreck the dummy. Make it count. Make it attractive. Make it impressive." She nodded to the announcer notifying them that she was ready to begin. As she turned back, she dropped her cutesy demeanor and fueled herself with her anger. She started the round by charging up her abilities, her bandages tightened on her hands and wrists as she signed the hand-sign for Red Snow single handedly. As snow began to fall, she signed hand-signs to call upon Obsidian Dragon sending it at the target from above, screaming into the ground directly on top of it before rushing in fists blazing with a 4-hit combo, falling back and resting. She looked up, calmed herself and bowed to the announcer.

She smiled as she exited the ring awaiting her results. "Though it was a dummy, that was actually a fair bit of fun!" She laughed, sitting down.

[Event match entered, Jutsu and needed info are in spoiler below.]
Profile: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=44244

Jutsu List:
[Buff]
Charge: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=14778#p14778
[Combat]
Red Snow [Haku BL]: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5528
Obsidian Dragon (+1 strike, so 4 AP): http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=1001#p1001
4-hit combo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=14917#p14917

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round (1)
Round (2)

Moderation: ((I do this as a learning experience for players so they can be better fighters, I do this with every sandy so please do not take offense))

Few quick notes --
1.) The dummy is an auto-hit, by all means you can buff your accuracy but you can also consider other buffs as well.
2.) You have duelist, would you like to consider using duelist on the dummy?
3.) The Obsidian Dragon costs AP to cast and is a creation meaning you can only have 1 creation on the field at a given time, however the attacks the dragon does do not cost AP from you. The dragon has its own AP pool. Would you like to relegate casting your creation to the round previous so that you can do other/additional offensive attacks this round?
4.) When using an unarmed attack you do need to put on gloves which costs AP, are you going to want to do that still?

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
My apologies, Shiori. I should have mentioned that my unarmed weapon of choice has already been created as follows in the spoiler. Unless I have to wear gloves over this, in which case, I simply don't remember reading that in the rules, so forgive my ignorance. I have it set so Amaya rarely removes the bandages unless in a situation where combat isn't necessary.
Special Purple Cloth Bandages
Purple dyed taijutsu bandages wrapped tightly around her knuckles up to just past her wrists. Pretty simple. Shouldn't be a hard explanation with them.
Damage Type: Unarmed
Effect: May use Handseals while armed with an Unarmed Weapon
Bonuses: +2 Acc, -10% DMG
Augments
1.Chakra Drain
2.Vengeance
3.Empty

1. Oh, okay.
2. I would like to use duelist on the dummy, and for the buff, I'd like it to be melee if possible.
3. Yes, didn't know that could be considered a buff, so I'll head for that, giving me an extra attack this round.
4. I'll take the AP hit, but I generally didn't know I absolutely had to have gloves. I made my unarmed weapon as said in the spoiler. I should have linked it, but I had no idea they had to be equipped or unequipped all the time.

So basically, it'll be as follows?

Buff Round
Charge [Mastered]
Obsidian Dragon [Mastered]
Duelist (Melee)
Equip Unarmed weapon

Round (2)
Red Snow [Mastered]
4-hit Combo [Mastered]
Demonic Ice Mirrors[Mastered]

Would this suffice? I may not have calculated AP correctly for round 2.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Buff Round
Charge [Mastered]
Obsidian Dragon [Mastered]
Duelist (Melee)
Equip Unarmed weapon

Round (2)
Red Snow [Mastered]
4-hit Combo [Mastered]
Demonic Ice Mirrors[Mastered]
Should also mention here that you are making your dragon attack for all of its AP, let's say you did that.

[(150 * 0.9 * 1.1) * 4 ] + 500 + 1470 * 3 = 5504

Rolls:

1 10
2 7
3 17
4 2
5 4
6 7
7 12
8 20|
8513c9b5bf93daaf243ba4ba89d8bb4f.gif

6974 damage done