Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Becoming a Senju Arc [Demon Hunting] Private / Training

Nazomeku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was very important to Nazomeku for his power to continue to grow and for his eminency in the clan to continue to improve.

He was beginning to feel more like one of the Main Branch, even without interacting with them. His training that he continued to partake in was paying off; although, he had wished there was more of a definitive way to know for sure. For instance, partaking in a spar with someone of equal or greater strength.

As he pondered this at the threshold of the door into the house that he shared with his guardian, Saya, the day was beginning to fade and give way to dusk. The twinkle of the brightest stars were apparent through the orange hue that covered the cityscape before him.

[I’ve been really focusing on my ninjutsu lately,] he thought. [It’s probably about time I start focusing more on rounding out my abilities before I become too lop-sided in Ninjutsu. I can probably practice more of my taijutsu and genjutsu against the demons that I have to face. I figure if I go demon hunting for the clan then I can continually practice on my techniques, while also earning myself some esteem in the eyes of the clan elders.] He squeezed his fist and thought back to his first class at the ninja academy. It was fittingly on the topic of taijutsu and Nazomeku had proven he wasn’t prepared for it at all by getting defeated in the training first.

Since then Nazomeku had vowed to improve on this part of his shinobi arsenal yet had neglected it in place of his ninjutsu training and mastering his bloodline abilities. It was this extreme willpower that was urging him forward to mastering himself so that he can better perform in the world of the shinobi. Being elite was not an easy task to do. Taking time to analyze all of ones weaknesses and strengths, then to train both accordingly takes major determination.

It was one of the only surefire things that anyone knew about Nazo…that he wasn’t going to quit or give up. Ever. His ‘birth’ per-se in the sap of the Sacred Tree of the Senju disallowed him to seek mediocrity. It’s effects on regular humans would be devastating yet for members of the Senju clan it would unlock a direct connection to inner workings of power. For Nazomeku it felt as though it had unlocked a direct connection to some degree of Megalomania.

Due to the ludicrous amounts of sap he ingested when he was found covered in it, even for a Senju, there’s no coincidence why his pure lust and withdrawal symptoms are affecting him now, just a few months later.

He sighed heavily and decided to turn his brain off for a while and begin traveling out to the outskirts of the village. He had decided to go on this trip on his own after his initial demon hunting crash course with Senju Saya. He was looking at it as the next phase of his training. His post academy student life even though he wasn’t officially a shinobi. His label as student didn’t seem to bother him as much as he thought it would since he apparently had much more freedom than most students and was obviously much more gifted than most other students as well.

He had arrived at Godsfall right around 11pm or so. The time was fuzzy to him now. He didn’t seem so much interested in the rankings of the shinobi now as much as he was with the ranks of the Senju clan. That’s why he was here. To brave the most dangerous parts of Sunagakure alone, hunting for demons or whatever else lay ahead of him to sharpen and hone his skills and abilities.

[MFT]
[WC: 631]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back