Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Benevolent

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Benevolent
Benevolance.jpg

A benevolent one lives not for themselves, but their precious friends. They think little of their own well being, and tend to take a more supportive role in battle. When pushed too far, however, they can use their normally restorative techniques in offensive ways.

Note: A character with the Benevolent Core Ability may choose to learn a single Medical ability without it taking up a slot. If they lose this CA for whatever reason, the chosen ability is also lost.

Master Healing - Passive (3 points)
Benevolent with this ability have fully mastered all aspects of healing and treating the wounds of others, making their healing jutsu that much more effective.
Effect: Medical jutsu are enhanced by 15%

Negative Energy - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
Benevolent people are generally kind-hearted and adverse to violence, but when pushed far enough, they can use their medical jutsu, which deeply affect the body and chakra system, to deadly effect.
Effect: The user may cast the following Medical Ninjutsu offensively using Melee Accuracy: Mystical Hand, Mystical Force, and Angelic Blessing. Casting a Medical Ninjutsu offensively deals damage equal to the amount of damage it would have healed (see note in jutsu).

Purify - Independent Special Move (2 points)
By channeling their chakra, a Benevolent person can help rid the body of impurities, removing poisons and minor illness. Their healing touch is said to be able to restore one's fighting spirit.
Effect: For 1.5 AP, the user may dispel any poisons affecting a target. Requires Melee Contact. Cannot be used on self.

Calming Touch - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Restriction- C Rank and Up
Many benevolent people can easily calm down frightened or enraged victims or enemies with merely a soothing touch, immediately calming them and restoring peace.
Effect: For 1.5 Ap, the user may remove fear/enrage/confusion-type of effects affecting a target (what techniques this applies to is B-mod discretion), as well as preventing them from suffering said affects for the remainder of the round. Requires Melee contact. Cannot be used on self.

Life Switch - Independent Special Move (2 Points)
Restriction- C Rank and Up
Empathy made real, using this technique a benevolent person literally takes on another’s pain in order to heal them.
Effect: For 2.5 AP, the user may attempt to exchange their current HP with an ally. This requires a full round to occur (in which the Bmod will PM the target for approval), if the ally declines, AP is still used and the Life Switch fails. Requires Melee contact.

Cure Spell - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
The Benevolent is largely concerned with how well their team functions not due to a desire to win, but rather out of one to protect others. This enables them to heal several people at once.
Effect: Once per round, by doubling the Chakra Cost of a Medical Jutsu, the user may add an additional target OR recover x1.5 Hp. In case of the second option, Cure Spell only raises the Flat Amount of HP Healed, not the HP% Healed (e.g: +2% of max HP Healed will not turn into +3% of max HP Healed). Medical Jutsu used with Cure Spell do not receive any Medical Bonuses. Cannot be used on self.

Divine Mind - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- Can be purchased up to three times
Mind over body, chakra over matter, and divinity over mortality. Benevolent fighters need to possess more fortitude than their fellows, in order to better aid them.
Effect: +2 to HP modifier.

Healing Aura - Passive (2 points)
A Benevolent soothes and calms just by their very presence. This peaceful aura is said to feel like a cool breeze that not only refreshes others, but invigorates themselves as well.
Effect: The user's Medical Jutsu are Holy aligned. Holy jutsu normally heal their user for a portion of the damage dealt, but the user's Holy Medical Jutsu will also heal the user for 10% of the healing they perform on others.

Prevention - Jutsu Modification (3 points)
Restriction- Must have Medical Ward
There is nothing so precious to a Benevolent as their beloved allies and friends. If they are hurting, the Benevolent will tend to them, and quickly, before they fall within the heat of battle.
Effect: When an ally falls below 10% Max Hp, the user may reflexively cast Medical Ward upon them as a free action, but for 3x the CP cost. Can only be used on each ally once per battle, and may not be used if the ally is KO'd or Dead.

Sacred Guard - Passive (3 points)
Something about a healer makes the forces of nature slightly less inclined to hurt them. This can often work in the Benevolent's favor, especially with their tendency to sacrifice their own health for their friends'.
Effect: The user takes 10% less Non-illusionary damage. This does not apply to Spiritual damage.

Transmit Life - Passive (2 points)
A limiting factor of many Medical techniques is that they tend to require the user to make contact with their target, and remain in constant touch. As even the smallest of inconveniences could be the difference between life or death, a Benevolent can, with training, learn to use medical techniques from several meters away.
Effect: The user is able to cast Medical Jutsu and Benevolent skills using Ninjutsu Accuracy, removing their Melee Contact requirement. All Medical Jutsu gain +1 Critical chance.

Phylactery Genesis - A-Rank Medical Ninjutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
Restriction- A-Rank and Up
A questionable technique for many, but a Benevolent see health, life and security for those they care about as a priority over "ethics." By taking a small bit of someone, often a lock of hair, and sealing it into a small container, a Benovelent may capture their life-essence. While some liken this to dark magic, it is no such thing, rather it is an extreme form of healing that only a Benevolent can perform.
Rank 1: User may choose a single target to be affected by Phylactery Genesis for 3 full rounds. While active, whenever the target takes damage, 10% of the damage is stored into Phylactery Genesis. Additionally, if the target's HP drops to 0, they instantly recovers all HP stored through Phylactery Genesis.
Rank 2: User may choose up to 2 targets to be affected by Phylactery Genesis for 3 full rounds. While active, whenever either target takes damage, 10% of the damage is stored into Phylactery Genesis. Additionally, if either target's HP drops to 0, the target instantly recovers all HP stored through Phylactery Genesis.

Rank 1 Cost:3 Ap, 3000 Chakra
Rank 2 Cost: 3 Ap, 3500 Chakra

Notes:
- Lasts for 3 full rounds, or until a chosen target of Phylactery Genesis activates the second effect.
- If neither of the target(s) of Phylactery Genesis activates the second effect upon the end of the duration, the target(s) recovers half of the HP stored through Phylactery Genesis. In terms of Rank 2 Phylactery Genesis, half of the HP stored through Phylactery Genesis is evenly divided among the two targets.
- A target may only be affected by the second effect of Phylactery Genesis once per battle.
- May only maintain a single Phylactery Genesis at any time.
- Example; an attack dealing 3000 damage would instead deal 2700 damage, with 300 being stored into Phylactery Genesis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[b][u]Benevolent[/u][/b]
[img]http://www.Ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/CoreAbilities/Benevolance.jpg[/img]
[quote]A benevolent one lives not for themselves, but their precious friends. They think little of their own well being, and tend to take a more supportive role in battle. When pushed too far, however, they can use their normally restorative techniques in offensive ways.

[i]Note:[/i] A character with the [I]Benevolent [/I]Core Ability may choose to learn a single Medical ability without it taking up a slot. If they lose this CA for whatever reason, the chosen ability is also lost.

[b][u]Master Healing[/u][/b] - Passive (3 points)
Benevolent with this ability have fully mastered all aspects of healing and treating the wounds of others, making their healing jutsu that much more effective.
[b]Effect:[/b] Medical jutsu are enhanced by 15%

[b][u]Negative Energy[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] C Rank and up
Benevolent people are generally kind-hearted and adverse to violence, but when pushed far enough, they can use their medical jutsu, which deeply affect the body and chakra system, to deadly effect.
[b]Effect:[/b] The user may cast the following Medical Ninjutsu offensively using Melee Accuracy: [i]Mystical Hand[/i], [i]Mystical Force[/i], and [i]Angelic Blessing[/i].  Casting a Medical Ninjutsu offensively deals damage equal to the amount of damage it would have healed [i](see note in jutsu)[/i].

[b][u]Purify[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (2 points)
By channeling their chakra, a Benevolent person can help rid the body of impurities, removing poisons and minor illness. Their healing touch is said to be able to restore one's fighting spirit.
[b]Effect:[/b] For 1.5 AP, the user may dispel any poisons affecting a target. Requires Melee Contact. Cannot be used on self. 

[b][u]Calming Touch[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (2 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] C Rank and Up
Many benevolent people can easily calm down frightened or enraged victims or enemies with merely a soothing touch, immediately calming them and restoring peace.
[b]Effect:[/b] For 1.5 Ap, the user may remove fear/enrage/confusion-type of effects affecting a target [i](what techniques this applies to is B-mod discretion)[/i], as well as preventing them from suffering said affects for the remainder of the round. Requires Melee contact. Cannot be used on self.  

[b][u]Life Switch[/u][/b] - Independent Special Move (2 Points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] C Rank and Up
Empathy made real, using this technique a benevolent person literally takes on another’s pain in order to heal them.
[b]Effect:[/b] For 2.5 AP, the user may attempt to exchange their current HP with an ally. This requires a full round to occur [i](in which the Bmod will PM the target for approval)[/i], if the ally declines, AP is still used and the Life Switch fails. Requires Melee contact.

[b][u]Cure Spell[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] C Rank and up
The Benevolent is largely concerned with how well their team functions not due to a desire to win, but rather out of one to protect others. This enables them to heal several people at once.
[b]Effect:[/b] Once per round, by doubling the Chakra Cost of a Medical Jutsu, the user may add an additional target OR recover x1.5 Hp. In case of the second option, Cure Spell only raises the Flat Amount of HP Healed, not the HP% Healed [i](e.g: +2% of max HP Healed will not turn into +3% of max HP Healed)[/i]. Medical Jutsu used with Cure Spell do not receive any Medical Bonuses. Cannot be used on self.

[b][u]Divine Mind[/u][/b] - Boost (1 point)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Can be purchased up to three times
Mind over body, chakra over matter, and divinity over mortality. Benevolent fighters need to possess more fortitude than their fellows, in order to better aid them.
[b]Effect:[/b] +2 to HP modifier.

[b][u]Healing Aura[/u][/b] - Passive (2 points)
A Benevolent soothes and calms just by their very presence. This peaceful aura is said to feel like a cool breeze that not only refreshes others, but invigorates themselves as well.
[b]Effect:[/b] The user's Medical Jutsu are [color=blue][glow=blue]Holy[/glow][/color] aligned. Holy jutsu normally heal their user for a portion of the damage dealt, but the user's Holy Medical Jutsu will also heal the user for 10% of the healing they perform on others.

[b][u]Prevention[/u][/b] - Jutsu Modification (3 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] Must have [url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=316&t=485#p1202]Medical Ward[/url]
There is nothing so precious to a Benevolent as their beloved allies and friends. If they are hurting, the Benevolent will tend to them, and quickly, before they fall within the heat of battle.
[b]Effect:[/b] When an ally falls below 10% Max Hp, the user may reflexively cast [i]Medical Ward[/i] upon them as a free action, but for 3x the CP cost. Can only be used on each ally once per battle, and may not be used if the ally is KO'd or Dead.

[b][u]Sacred Guard[/u][/b] - Passive (3 points)
Something about a healer makes the forces of nature slightly less inclined to hurt them. This can often work in the Benevolent's favor, especially with their tendency to sacrifice their own health for their friends'.
[b]Effect:[/b] The user takes 10% less Non-illusionary damage. This does not apply to [glow=green][color=green]Spiritual[/color][/glow] damage. 

[b][u]Transmit Life[/u][/b] - Passive (2 points)
A limiting factor of many Medical techniques is that they tend to require the user to make contact with their target, and remain in constant touch. As even the smallest of inconveniences could be the difference between life or death, a Benevolent can, with training, learn to use medical techniques from several meters away.
[b]Effect:[/b] The user is able to cast Medical Jutsu and Benevolent skills using Ninjutsu Accuracy, removing their Melee Contact requirement. All Medical Jutsu gain +1 Critical chance.

[b][u]Phylactery Genesis[/u][/b] - A-Rank Medical Ninjutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
[i]Restriction-[/i] A-Rank and Up
A questionable technique for many, but a Benevolent see health, life and security for those they care about as a priority over "ethics." By taking a small bit of someone, often a lock of hair, and sealing it into a small container, a Benovelent may capture their life-essence. While some liken this to dark magic, it is no such thing, rather it is an extreme form of healing that only a Benevolent can perform.
[b]Rank 1:[/b] User may choose a single target to be affected by [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i] for 3 full rounds. While active, whenever the target takes damage, 10% of the damage is stored into [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i]. Additionally, if the target's HP drops to 0, they instantly recovers all HP stored through [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i].
[b]Rank 2:[/b] User may choose up to 2 targets to be affected by [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i] for 3 full rounds. While active, whenever either target takes damage, 10% of the damage is stored into [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i]. Additionally, if either target's HP drops to 0, the target instantly recovers all HP stored through [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i].

[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b]3 Ap,  3000 Chakra
[b]Rank 2 Cost:[/b] 3 Ap, 3500 Chakra

[i]Notes:[/i]
- Lasts for 3 full rounds, or until a chosen target of [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i] activates the second effect.
- If neither of the target(s) of [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i] activates the second effect upon the end of the duration, the target(s) recovers half of the HP stored through [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i]. In terms of Rank 2 [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i], half of the HP stored through [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i] is evenly divided among the two targets.
- A target may only be affected by the second effect of [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i] once per battle. 
- May only maintain a single [i]Phylactery Genesis[/i] at any time.
- Example; an attack dealing 3000 damage would instead deal 2700 damage, with 300 being stored into Phylactery Genesis.[/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back