Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bet of a lifetime!

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was Asuka's day off, in a sense. She was actually resting inside her head, at the moment her split was keeping watch. Unfortuantely the girl had to keep watch, poor Asuka was stressing out since her exam was in a few days. She needed rest so Rayne gave it to her, placing her mind unconciouss, technically forcing it to rest.

Rayne looked at the sunset, how come there could be so many beautiful things in the world but it could still be a shit hole, it didnt matter how many beautiful things the world offered. Somehow humanity found a reason to fuck it up, she just wondered if there would be someone who could rally people for the right cause. In this case it was just beautiful, she was alone, Rayned sighed. She did wonder how the exam would go, she wouldn't be able to help Asuka without making her forget which wouldn't be productive for her growth. But she would be watching, if anything foreign came to her exam Rayne would step in.

But for now she could just enjoy the view, hoping no one came to interrupt her. Hoping she could have a day to herself without getting into trouble, especially cause the idiot made a blood oath with the Chigokai. Now if it involved Asuka it involved Rayne and she was pissed, god she would have to keep brats in her sights. Protect them if she could. "Gosh, live is a lot more of a drag. Not worth dealing with it."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
w7Pm1ha.jpg

“Heh, if it's such a drag why not throw yourself off into the Valley of the End. Heard that's a famous place for committing suicide. “ familiar voice from behind the 9-year-old spoke as Maru stepped in from the pitch blackness of the shades. This was the usual time when Maru would come out to stalk the night, the darkness was pretty much a lifestyle now. What the child would notice about the dark puppet master was that he took on the body of an scrawny teenager with pale skin, black hair, and dark grey marble eyes as lifeless as his false body. A violet and black aura cloaked his frame as he took a couple steps forward. A smile stretching across the wooden demons lips.

“Good thing the sun is going down, that means I have all night to consume you in my darkness. “ he sneered as three small creatures appeared behind Maru. These creatures almost looked like Maru but they had a vaguely humanoid body structure. They had a round, spherical head with circular, glowing yellow eyes. They also has two long, twisted horns sprouting out of the top of its head. Each hand has three clawed fingers, and its feet are large and lack any discernible digits. With the exception of its eyes, this creature's body was completely black, and they all seem to obey the command of Maru should the girl do anything stupid. "So what are you doing out here, shouldn't you be heading home. You do know monsters walk these streets.”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne clenched her teeth, she closed her eyes and once opened the Gray color was gone. Replaced by the bright red of the Sharingan. Rayne stood up and turned around, facing her worst enemy. Of course he would be in an even creepier body, a teenage boy. Typical of someone like him to be like that with that "evil" persona he has. Besides, she had heard that he got demoted back to an Academy Student for some stupidity he had caused. "Unlike you, I don't practice cowardice." Rayne stated, answering his stupid remark about suicide. Such a cliche personality.

Rayne's Sharingan seem to pulsate once the creatures appeared, not even fazed by those. Did this guy think she could be initmidated by such a silly tactic? Rayne laughed once she heard him finish his "demonic" speech, god how much she hated this guy. If only Asuka didn't make the promise she would burn him to a crisp and his stupid shadow dolls. "Your darkness isn't more than a light shadow." Rayne sat back down, giving the Puppet her back. "Call me when someone that's actually intimidating appears."

Rayne gave a small smile at his comment of monsters, but what was she really doing here? To be honest, she didn't know, it just seemed peaceful. Quiet, but that was short lived, especially with who showed up. "This is a rock with a face carved into it." She stated, using logic. "No streets. And besides, there's nothing to worry about in this village. Worst it's you and it's not even something to worry about." She sighed "As for what I'm doing here? Letting Asuka rest."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
mLuDZoc.png

“A light shadow?” The dark puppet master laughed at that, not because of was funny but because of how stupid a light shadow was. “Well these shadows come from the realm of darkness, meaning there's no light! Not even a glimmer of light, just pitch blackness! I swear you people add light to everything, even if it isn't there.” As he spoke, he took in the sharingan of the child calmly. He didn't feel intimidated by it, after all he's been with other Uchiha who had the same ability. Of course, he could activate his third eye but then he wouldn't be in control anymore so he decided that he'd keep the shaded spectors at his side.

“Honestly if I actually wanted to intimidate you I probably would be acting differently. That I can assure you.” Maru held his chin, looking from left to right at his humanoid shadows. With a shrug he stepped closer. “Letting Asuka rest? Hate to break it to ya but aren't you some mental disorder, because you don't even exist. You ARE Asuka, a more edgy side but you are still that little flesh bag.” He said, brushing Rayne off as a mere mental illness created by mental trauma. Unlike him, he had an actual demon within him with his own agendas in darkness, perhaps a guardian demon sent to him to force any kind of humanity or light from him. This side of Asuka was how she was supposed to act due to her entire village being slaughtered and her being the only survivor. His was demonic possession, hers was just a mental illness.

Whatever the case he snapped his fingers, remembering something he wanted to say. “Speaking in which, thanks for taking Soku off my hands! If she had her way I'd probably be in the Near-Human Stage instead of focusing on making my darkness stronger. That and I have more time to make puppets since my little demotion to Academy Student.” he chuckled to himself, rubbing the palms of his hands together from the idea of creating puppets.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shadow still has light being reflected on it, which is why it isn't pitch black you idiot." Rayne answered, she did not have the patience to deal with this twat at this moment. Gods, how she wanted to kick his ass, his voice was like an annoying mosquito you just couldn't get away. Always annoyingly being close, she was going to kill him one day... Unfortunatley today wasn't the day.

Rayne looked back at Maru, straight in the eyes. The sky suddenly went clear, the sun shining right above them. "Don't talk of things you don't fucking know nut cracker." She laughed hearing his comment about her exsistence. "It just makes you seem like an uneducated, edgy idiot. Besides, I got more important thinks to think about rather than feeding your ego." She gave him a mocking smile and turned back around, staring at the clear sky view of the village.

She shrugged, to be honest Soku wasn't her doing. She did speak with her and concluded that she was a trustworthy person, she grasped the crystal that dangled as a necklace. Yeah, she was no longer alone. "Don't thank me." She stated not even bothering to turn her head. "Asuka's doing, besides... she needs mental rest since her Genin exam is in a few days."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru couldn't help but chuckle at the girl, making a handseal the shadows that he commanded sunk down into the abyss of the blacken darkness before they stepped into the small ray of sunlight. Of course, Maru kept himself within the shadows because of his dislike for anything involving light. “Well the darkness I command isn't from this world, your using science to explain something that people can't possibly understand.” He said, folding his arms as he listened to Rayne Asuka talk about pretty much how he was wrong but he knew already that this side of Asuka isn't even a real person.

"Whatever you say you nobody. Don't get mad at me because you're some mental disorder.” He shot back at the girl, wondering if he should banish the child to hell. Maybe meeting a few demons would set her straight, probably would scare the child into giving up on a life of a shinobi if she saw the kind of fun activities that the other side had in store for the 99.9% of people going there. But he wouldn't hear the end of it if she mysteriously disappeared, besides now wasn't the time to send kids to hell because he's already used the justu already to send some people to lord Emna so she was lucky. Maru cocked his head to the side before he finally said, “Technically you are Asuka, you're like some imaginary friend she's made to house her Darkness…. Hmmm” he brought his hand to his chin. “You're taking a Genin exam? Well I'm going to be rooting for you to fail epically! It'll be nice to see you cry in disappointment because you didn't make it!”

With that, he placed his hands on his hips and began to laugh. His stands showing he was pretty confident that she will fail. "I'm even willing to bet that you will fail that dumb exam!”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
People can't understand darkness, well... most couldn't. He was right about that, most people couldn't understand what darkness felt like, what it even looked like. Talking away in their safety of their homes, unaware of the dangers that lurked outside. Not having a care in the world, not caring about the darkness that would eventually overtake them... once that happened it was their choice whether to beat it or fall in it. "Most people can't." Rayne agreed, looking up at the sky. "Shinobi do understand, they just chose to ignore it. In my case, I simply don't give a shit. Darkness is exaggerated."

Rayne just listened to his pointless bickering, god... he was worse than Asuka, she could feel his killing intent, whether he did something or not was up to him. Not like he would be able to do anything, hell besides what she had done. Maru wouldn't do anything unless he wanted to be jailed or worse, killed. But Rayne knew the type, they welcomed death as a new beginning. Death was just a new escape... bunch of idiots that didn't know how good they had it. "Yeah yeah." She shrugged it off. "I'm a nobody, a product of Asuka's imagination." She moved her hands and voice in a mocking manner. "Whatever you say nutcracker." Although by calling her a nobody he was acknowledging her exsistance... in a weird sense. "Underestimating will be your downfall."

Rayne smiled, know that shot her interest up. A bet? Asuka was strong enough to pass her genin exam that was for sure and apparently the puppet was either stupid enough or didn't care about the consequences. "A bet? What would your terms be?"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Well, looks like that got your attention now didn't it?” He said, rubbing his chin as he thought of how satisfying it would be to see Asuka bomb her Genin exam. Surely, it probably wasn't going to be too easy plus they are usually looking for what have you learned from this or what have you learned from that, crap like that. But Maru knew that Asuka wouldn't cut out to be an actual ninja because she simply wasn't ninja material. "What I am going to wager here is a chance to either punish me to do something embarrassing or I punish you to do something just as humiliating. Sound fair doesn't it?” Maru asked, then gave the girl a nod before finally stepping closer as the shadows began to move.

“If you fail, I want you to…..” He thought for a moment on what would be embarrassing for the girl, snapping his fingers before saying it. “Steal Soku's panties and wear them over your head! I'll be watching your little monkey ass to see if you are wearing it.” Maru chuckled to himself, pretty confident that she would bomb her exam badly. But he didn't take in account that she would pass her exam so he added a little catch. “If you don't follow through, you'll come with me to challenge Maki! How's about it.” The sly puppet smirked, however he did open the floor for a fitting punishment for him if he was to lose this bet.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne gave the man, if he could even be called a man, a small chuckle but didn't answer him. He did got her attention but just because he was an idiot by underestimating Asuka, probably one of the reasons he got demoted as well. Disobedience, he seemed like the type to do whatever he wanted, well... if he only was smart enough to know that doing whatever he wanted would require him to be the strongest... in this case it didn't. "Sounds fair."She simply replied.

Rayne couldn't help as she started laughing, this was simply golden, steal Soku's panties. It would be awesome to see Asuka get in trouble for that she wasn't gonna lie but his condition if Asuka didn't do it dis scare her a bit... Maki... she knew she had heard that name before. Thinking for a bit she realized he was speaking about the ANBU sennin. Accompaning him for the challenge would certainly land her at least in jail, if not killed. Well, she had a bet perfect for him. "Allright, I accept." She said "But WHEN Asuka pasess, every time someone says your name, nickname, insult, or whatever you call yourself at the moment you HAVE to respond with "Princess of Heart, Protector of Love, Guide of Light." " She said in a mocking tone, giving a pose. "If you don't follow through, if you don't respond once with what I just told you once Asuka graduates, you will have to give me whatever is giving you life. I'm no idiot, that wooden puppet has a part somewhere housing your soul, making you the puppet, I can do with it whatever you want, keep it on a shelf, give it back, place it in an embarassing puppet... destroy it. So, you willing to place your soul in my hands?" This was just a dangerous endevor for him as it was for her. Let's see if he was as confident as he said he was.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru rubbed his hands greedily as he heard the child accept his proposal, he was pretty confident that Asuka will fail. And with this punishment looming over her head, it would please him a lot more to humiliate her for her failure. The problem that would probably come up would be if she stole Soku's panties, Asuka would tell that it was his fault then he'll be in some heat but he wasn't too worried about that. What could she do other than yell and scream? However with this punishment looming over her head, what would happen if by chance she does pass the exam with flying colors?

Maru gave a sour look at the punishment of having to refer to himself as ”Princess of Heart, Protector of Love, Guide of Light” when someone calls him. She had to through in light in there somewhere didn't she? But his punishment if he didn't follow through wasn't that bad, pretty much he had to give her his core. He shrugged. “Fine, I'm pretty sure you are gonna fail anyway so sure. I accept your terms.” He raised his hand, wanting to shake on this bet. "So do we have a deal or is there something else you have in mind?" he said, tilting his head to one side he already had no intention on losing this bet to this little girl. He was confident enough to put his soul on the line, so it didn't matter to him because he was a gambling.... Puppet!

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne stood up and faced the Puppet, smiling once he accepted her proposal. Asuka was going to pass, the question was if she could trust the puppet to follow through with the bet... in this case it would be a lifetime of being called a Princess. She was looking forward to that, but how could she make sure that he would actually give her his core if he didn't follow through. She needed some kind of insurance. "I need some kind of insurance from you." She told him with a serious face. "It's you who I'm making a deal with, and I don't trust you to actually give me your soul, in that case I need something that you find more importance, that's more valuable than your life. Something you'll give your life for."

Rayne let the silence stick for a few seconds, she doubted he had something he valued more than himself, as far as she could see his selfishness didn't know a limit. But it was worth a try. "Once you give me that item, because I know it's not a person, then we have a deal." She held her hand up. "Don't worry, I will not use, mistreat or let the item be destroyed. If that happens I'll become your minion which in my eyes is a fate worse than death."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru rubbed his hands greedily, chuckling as the girl accepted his proposal. It would be lovey to see the little shit wear panties over her head, but of course there is the option of challenging Maki and she shouldn't be too worried since he'll be there but most likely he'll end up using genjustu to make us fight each other before killing us both. Or just him but whatever. However, she didn't really trust the fact that he would go along with this stupid bet so she needed some kind of insurance that he would stick to his word. He thought for a moment, thinking of what he could give her before finally snapping his fingers. “How about my keyblade? Its kinda like a trophy of my lost…. I don't know semi humanity? Anyway its made from the body from when I was like 16, I always had a dream of when I die I wanted to become a sword. Guess you can say I got my wish…” a cloud of violet and black smoke appeared forming his Oblivion keyblade before holding it out for her to take.

“Guess its a good time to tell you how I got it?” He smirked, he looked almost untrustworthy. “On a trip, I ran into a guy who taught me how to make the keyblade. Of course, he said it was a family secret but he passed it on to me since I was more than likely to join him.. Clearly I didn't, I left with the family secret and fused it with the art of human puppetry. But since it was a family secret, I would have to guess that YOU are related to the guy.” He covered his mouth with his finger, before finally finishing it off with. “Or he is like me and stole the process on creating keyblades. Either way I ran into him on the outer village. "

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne's eyes went wide. How could she have forgotten? How could she have been so stupid? How could she... how could this man have a keyblade?! It wasn't possible, and one made from his human body? But she kept quiet hearing his explanation first. Rayne took the keyblade from him and inspect it throughly, having the teachings from her mother, she could distinguish between a real and a fake and this blade was real, she could feel Maru's mind inside the blade... a complete counter part of hers.

Rayne sighed and held the blade tight, a little tighter and it would've cut her palms. "Chiyoe." She simply said. "You met a guy named Chiyoe." That was all she was going to give him, no more would he know about her past. But she would get information out of him. "Did you know where he came from? Did he tell you where his "home" was? Because he certainly does not live inside this country, would be too dangerous... he needs an isolated place, rarely visited by Leaf Shinobi. Know any places like that?" She asked, this stopped being about her hatred for the puppet, it just became about finding out more information.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The expression on the young girls face saids it all, it seemed that she actually knew this man who was big on starting some kind of revolution. Something about aiding him to change the world, honestly he liked the mans darkness but he couldn't exactly join up with him since his darkness wasn't perfect. Hence why he simply got the information on how to make keyblades before he left. Sure he could've made a fake one, the exact shape of how he wanted it but having a real one made from his own remains sounds better. Plus unlike Asuka's keyblade, it even has justu of its own. "Aye, I didn't ask where he lived. I just so happened to bump into him while I was on the outer village area on a… grave robbing adventure.”

Maru began to gaze up, thinking of what else that would be useful to her. "He talked about a revolution, killing a lot of people, things of that nature. Honestly didn't think he would be a actual threat but now that I think about it…” he scrunched his face, shaking his finger knowing he messed up by letting him run amuck around the village. "Shouldn't of let him go. But that's all I can recall. I met him on a trip, he wanted me to aid him in a revolution, I pretty much acted cool by acting interested in his plan, got taught to create the Keyblades, he told me to meet him on e certain day, I didn't show up and decided not to pursue this guy.” He shrugged, that was pretty much all the dark puppet master had that could be useful to her.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne clinched her teeth once Maru answered, god damn it... she didn't know where the bastard live. But Maru was right... he did want to start a revolution, bring the leaf to a new "golden age.". It was stupid and repetitive but crazy people did crazy things for the right reasons. Rayne looked at Oblivion one last time before it dissappeared in a cloud of darkness. At least she could have this. "That's a shame." Rayne told him "Would've helped me find that bastard."

You wouldn't have had a choice." Rayne told him, no longer caring what he knew. "If you tried to stop him your mind would've turned blank. His jutsu is able to wipe the mind of the target, leaving them a literal vegetable." Rayne laughed as memories started pouring in, remembering the times she has seen the jutsu in action. "Besides, his whole revolution thing is wrong, stupid and doesn't make the least amount of sense. But I guess, he won't do anything in a long time. His project is easy on paper, hard on practice."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seeing the body language and the reaction to his answer that she gave him. Maru could tell that she didn't like the guy for some reason, of course the revolution that he wanted was something that would cause a lot of people to die. If it would've been when he was first starting the academy he would've joined up to cause a ruckus. But, he had a ties to a few people within the village and if he didn't care about those few people he'd probably would've been all in for a plot of destruction. After all, that would've been a great way to take in some darkness.

Maru chuckled at the comment that the man would've wiped his mind clean, leaving him a vegetable before speaking. “Doesn’t sound too bad, I mean that kind of risk is what we sign up for anyway so best not think on the consequences.“ Maru said, pretty confident he would be able to beat the man. “Besides, this little revolution could work if he had people with him. But it looks like this man stands alone, that project of his is too big to carry out by himself and he'll need to get a army of people as pissed off and as crazy as he is to pull it off. But chances are, he might come looking for you since you guys are related.” Maru looked at the 9 year old, pretty much curious of the girls relation to the man. "So who is this guy to you?”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne cliched her teeth at the puppet. He definetely didn't know what he was talking about and obviously didn't know all the details. Rayne sighed and looked up at the sky, the sun returned to it's natural positon. The genjutsu had deactivated. Rayne dissapeared and the real her was next to the puppet. It was fun seeing the "son of darkness" talk to the view. But either way, this conversation was over. No more information needed to be given. "Conversation is over." Rayne stated as she started to walk away, no way in hell would this girl give the puppet, out of all people, information on how to join a revolution. "I'm keeping the key. Hopefully you'll live up to your part of the bet." With that Rayne left, letting Asuka rest in the back of her mind.

[Topic Left]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was waiting on a response, but it seemed that when he came back to reality he was legit standing there talking to himself. He must've been caught in the little brats genjustu while he was talking with her, shame but it didn't matter. It seemed that their little deal was done anyway, so it was only a matter of time before she fails her exam. Terribly! That would actually be fun to see that disappointment.

Regardless, as the sun went down, the night was young and he couldn't wait to decide what should he do next. Perhaps he should report to that guy already, but then again that would be boring so he decided on the next best thing that would make this night entertaining since Asuka wouldn't give him information on joining this revolution. Then again that memory wipe would be pretty useful, perhaps he needed to follow her until that man is dead. Then he'll have a human puppet with that ability.. Without another word Maru began to walk to his meeting spot, hoping that Takeshi would show up for a fight.

[Left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back