Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bigger the Goals, harder the Training![Anbu Tutor]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

It was the time of the morning, As Yuuna prayed to god for her success in her matters. She ate her breakfast made by her mother, as she says them "Goodbye everyone, off I go for my class." Today Yuuna has a training session with someone of Anbu branch whom she didn't know, but she thought he or she might be a good person so that Yuuna's Holy intention doesn't tell her to kill them also. So with a good mood, Yuuna was running towards the area where this training session was going to hold.

Today Yuuna was wearing her black combat clothes so he can train well without any failure. As soon as she arrives there, there was no one at that place, she thought that she might be ahead of time or either that person who was going to tutor her was late, so Yuuna started waiting for a little as she thought instead of sitting around she should train herself a little with Shuriken training. As she makes a target mark on a tree around her but that tree was covered with some trees so she thought that it might be the best target practice she can ever get. So as she was thinking about how can she hit that target, as she thought that if she throws one shuriken and then hit it with the other shuriken then it might hit the target.

Yuuna was successful in hitting that target but her instructor was still not there, as she signed "Sensei, when will you come?" as she notices someone's presence coming near her at a full speed.

[1/5 posts]
[271/1500 WC]

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mishiku walked towards the training grounds for his tutoring lesson, it wasn't something he was too fond of doing but the money was good and Mishiku wasn't the type of person to just leave money on the table. A new steakhouse had been built nearby his apartment with the unique concept of paying once and eating as much food as you want! Mishiku's mouth watered with just the thought of having a juicy steak on an empty stomach after a long training session, the thought of a never-ending supply of food given to him made him want to hasten the tutoring lesson all the more. He skimmed the girl's record before he made his way over just to get an idea of who this "Yuuna" was. The girl was young and still part of the academy but it seemed as though she interested in joining the ANBU if she had chosen Mishiku to be her instructor, he only hoped that she wasn't an annoying teenager. Most of the ANBU that Mishiku knew hardly ever gave a damn in taking time out of their day to train academy students, they felt it was beneath them and only stuck to Genin since they were considered true shinobi but Mishiku wasn't as prejudice as his colleagues. It was true that it was a risk that you would waste your time with someone who might very well not even pass the Genin exam but if taught properly and with enough focus and discipline then the academy student rises to a league of their own when compared to their peers.

Mishiku arrived at the training grounds to find the teenager already taking it upon herself to train while she waited for him. "A good start." Mishiku thought to himself as he approached. "I'm glad to see that you started practicing without me," Mishiku said, casually approaching her with his hands in his jacket pockets, he observed the shuriken impaled into its the target, a perfect hit, but he remembered what his ANBU instructor said to him when he showed the same level of skill, "Targets don't move and they don't fight back." Mishiku chuckled to himself to see that the roles had reversed for him. "My name is Mishiku and It's safe to assume you are Yuuna, correct?" Mishiku eyed the young girl and was pleased to see that she was in proper training attire and the girl was remarkably attractive for her age which would be a valuable asset if she was to become a shinobi. "So, tell me why did you choose for me to be your instructor and what is it that you want to learn today."

[MFT]
WC: 445

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Yuun puts her guard up when she feels a strong chakra is coming towards her, when that chakra came nearer and nearer to Yuuna, she was almost ready to attack that person, if he was a cursed person, but when he came in view, it was a male, and then he started coming near Yuuna and said that he was glad that Yuuna started training on her own when her instructor was running late at the time.

That male was standing and also talking casually to Yuuna, he had his hands inside his pocket all time, as he was thinking of something while looking at the target, and then once again turning back to Yuuna, he introduced himself as "Mishiku" and then he asked to Yuuna if it was safe for him to assume her Yuuna. Then Yuuna answered him, "Yes, that's correct I'm Yuuna, Mishiku sensei, As for Today I will be in your care, Thank you for that."

Then with some doubts in his mind, Mishiku asked Yuuna about why did she choose him and what she wanted to learn today. As that Shinobi asked her kunoichi student a simple question, she gave a small smile to her instructor and then she started answering his question, as for the first question, "Well actually there was at least no Anbu present at the time in cloud village, and there are very few members of Anbu in cloud village, and those who are here were busy doing there missions due to member shortage thus I'm planning on joining Anbu branch and for that I need someone to tutor me from Anbu branch. And as for the second question, I would most likely want you to teach me all the basics of Anbu branch and it's importance in cloud village while giving me a little bit of combat training, to tackle the hurdles which will be intercepting me in my path. Sorry if my answer to your questions is a bit simple or advanced level on me being an academy student." As Yuuna was now waiting for her instructor to reply to her. whether if he will tutor her or not.

[lb2][/lb2]
[lb][/lb]
[2/5 posts]
[361 WC]
[632/1500 WC]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back