Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

BINGO A Rank: Ken

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
WKQ1dgH.jpg
[lb][/lb]

Name: Tachibana Ken[lb][/lb]
Village Affiliation: Sunagakure[lb][/lb]
Current Status: Missing[lb][/lb]

Threat Level: A[lb][/lb]
Known Aliases: The Demon Slayer[lb][/lb]

Description:
A model shinobi for nearly ten years, Ken suffered a multitude of injuries as the result of torture at the hand of Nagansia several months ago. His body is now covered in bandages, his flesh beneath is hideously scared. After he suffered this assault he was sent to recover at the Omni Prime medical center, unfortunately he was mentally unstable following the attack. He became paranoid and violent and was no longer safe to care for. He was sent to the Asylum from where he had escaped.[lb][/lb]

Type of Fighter:
A ninjutsuist primarily, he is a skilled metal user.[lb][/lb]

The Asylum 1 week ago
[lb][/lb]

Charges:
Assault and Murder[lb][/lb]

Description of Charges:
Ken assaulted several nurses in the Omni Prime Medical Center. He was transferred to the Asylum, there he escaped but not before murdering a pair of Orderlies. It is alleged that he believes that people were constantly watching him and that the village was still primed to blow up.
This is Considered to be a Self-Modded Team Mission

Important: Self-modded team missions may only be done twice in a month.[lb2][/lb2]

What Rank of Self-Modded Team Missions can I perform?
  • A Rank Missions - Chuunin+ team or solo.

What are the rewards for Self-Modded Team Missions?
  • This is an A Rank Mission, for completing an A Rank Mission you will earn 15,000 Yen.

What is the required word count for this mission?
  • This is an A-Rank mission, the word-count requirement is 6000 Words per player.

Someone else has already caught this BINGO Book entry, what now?
  • This entry is NOT considered to be a repetitive entry, meaning there is only ONE of him to catch. Once he is caught, there will not be another chance to catch him unless he is 'let' go. He is considered to be dangerous, you may use lethal force on him but if you do you must provide proof of his death to be provided mission rewards. If this entry has been killed or captured, notify a council person so that this entry may be removed and replaced with a new one.

I have completed my mission, what now?
  • Drop you mission off in character (IC) HERE.

I am not from Sunagakure but I am visiting and I would like to perform a solo mission listed, is that OK?
  • YES! While you are always welcome to join our community (and we do encourage it), leaving people out of the fun goes against the out of character spirit of this community. You can serve as a mercenary or a helpful foreigner and complete these missions as well, just keep it in character and drop your mission off at the office as listed above but re-linked HERE. Just be sure that you have gotten permission from your primary community.
[lb][/lb]

[tbody]

[/tbody]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back