Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

BINGO: D Rank: Growlers

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
9gN8PRA.jpg
[lb][/lb]

Name: Zuka Growlers[lb][/lb]
Village Affiliation: Suna[lb][/lb]
Current Status: On the Streets[lb][/lb]

Threat Level: D[lb][/lb]
Known Aliases: Dog[lb][/lb]

Description:
Do not let their cute looks fool you. They are fluffy and they come in a variety of colors, mostly black and white or a combination thereof but there is the occasional brindle coat as well as their numbers increase and they breed with other types of canines. Their most defining attribute is the look of their face, not the structure but the actual look as they tend to have an intelligent gaze. As these dogs are not pets, they do not have collars or tags. Their claws are longer than usual and while their snouts may be short, they are thick and house a mouthful of sharp teeth. They weigh anywhere from 60 to 200 pounds, making them a formidable beast.[lb][/lb]

Type of Fighter:
Pounce grapple, claw (slashing), bite (piercing).[lb][/lb]

Daily, they tend to prefer to roam in the early morning hours.
[lb][/lb]

Charges:
Bloody violence on all those that cross their path[lb][/lb]

Description of Charges:
These dogs were intended to serve as Inuzuka pets when they came of age. These dogs were unfortunately stolen from their breeder and allowed to become mean, it is assumed that they were being used in some underground dog-fighting tournament but they escaped escaped and have been running loose since the new year. Their numbers have increased rapidly as some of the bitches were pregnant upon escape. Unfortunately, these dogs do not share the same bond a normal Inuzuka shares with their master and they see humanity as their enemy. Please approach with caution, they have been known to maul full-grown men.
This is Considered to be a Self-Modded Solo Mission

Important: Self-modded missions may be done twice in a week, however the second mission done yields half normal rewards. Players may also perform one mission with 2x the word count in order to gain the rewards of having completed two missions. This still only yields half the rewards for the second mission.[lb2][/lb2]

What Rank of Self-Modded Solo Missions can I perform?
  • A user may only perform a mission of their current OOC Rank or lower. This mission is considered to be D Rank, so if you are D Rank or above, you may do this mission.

What are the rewards for Solo Missions?
  • This is an D Rank Mission, for completing an D Rank Mission you will earn 2,500 Yen.

What is the required word count for this mission?
  • This is an D-Rank mission, the word-count requirement is 600 Words.

Someone else has already caught this BINGO Book entry, what now?
  • This entry is considered to be a repetitive entry, meaning that there is not ONE dog to catch, there are MANY. DO not worry, there are many vicious canines for you to capture so good luck!

I have completed my mission, what now?
  • Drop you mission off in character (IC) HERE.

I am not from Sunagakure but I am visiting and I would like to perform a solo mission listed, is that OK?
  • YES! While you are always welcome to join our community (and we do encourage it), leaving people out of the fun goes against the out of character spirit of this community. You can serve as a mercenary or a helpful foreigner and complete these missions as well, just keep it in character and drop your mission off at the office as listed above but re-linked HERE. Just be sure that you have gotten permission from your primary community.
[lb][/lb][/list]

[tbody]

[/tbody]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back