Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

BINGO: D Rank: Jun

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
55aRYlZ.jpg
[lb][/lb]

Name: Jun Mushiatsui[lb][/lb]
Village Affiliation: Suna[lb][/lb]
Current Status: Suna-Nin[lb][/lb]

Threat Level: D[lb][/lb]
Known Aliases: Mushi ; Blossom[lb][/lb]

Description:
5'9" slender woman with a rather fake and doll-like appearance. Clearly enhanced body, with long strawberry blonde hair and gray eyes. Very fair skinned, and rather perfect in looks.[lb][/lb]

Type of Fighter:
Ninjutsu--if any. Not very skilled in fighting, just the occasional water jutsu here and there.[lb][/lb]

25 May
[lb][/lb]

Charges:
Prostitution, Treason, Bribery. [lb][/lb]

Description of Charges:
Used her body to bribe military information out of government and military officials, and sells the information to other villages.[lb2][/lb2]
Originally Taken from HERE
This is Considered to be a Self-Modded Solo Mission

Important: Self-modded missions may be done twice in a week, however the second mission done yields half normal rewards. Players may also perform one mission with 2x the word count in order to gain the rewards of having completed two missions. This still only yields half the rewards for the second mission.[lb2][/lb2]

What Rank of Self-Modded Solo Missions can I perform?
  • A user may only perform a mission of their current OOC Rank or lower. This mission is considered to be D Rank, so if you are D Rank or above, you may do this mission.

What are the rewards for Solo Missions?
  • This is an D Rank Mission, for completing an D Rank Mission you will earn 2,500 Yen.

What is the required word count for this mission?
  • This is an D-Rank mission, the word-count requirement is 600 Words.

Someone else has already caught this BINGO Book entry, what now?
  • This entry is NOT considered to be a repetitive entry, meaning there is only ONE of her to catch. Once she is caught, there will not be another chance to catch her unless she is 'let' go. While you are not encouraged to kill her because she may be a source of valuable information, it will not be considered a mission failure if you do kill her. If this BINGO Book entry is still up and this character has already been captured or killed, please let someone know so that this entry can be removed and replaced with something else.

I have completed my mission, what now?
  • Drop you mission off in character (IC) HERE.

I am not from Sunagakure but I am visiting and I would like to perform a solo mission listed, is that OK?
  • YES! While you are always welcome to join our community (and we do encourage it), leaving people out of the fun goes against the out of character spirit of this community. You can serve as a mercenary or a helpful foreigner and complete these missions as well, just keep it in character and drop your mission off at the office as listed above but re-linked HERE. Just be sure that you have gotten permission from your primary community.
[lb][/lb]
Some Interesting Information can be Obtained if you Try to Learn Something:
  • -She was selling this information to someone in Soons Haven.[lb][/lb]
    -The information she stole was in regards to the various uses of Carmot in the village as well as any potential needs of the Steward family (such as metal ores).[lb][/lb]
    -She was never paid, so who exactly hired her is unknown.

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back