Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bird

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bird Contract said:
Avian Grace - Bird Contract Ability
Birds have long been a symbol of sky. Like a fish to water, they glide through air with a grace other animals only dream of, beyond the reach of their ground-bound peers.

Effect: User can fly. At the cost of 1 AP they may choose to inflict the airborne status to themselves and subsequently may end any effect which forcibly inflicts the airborne status (including this one) for the same cost.

Keen Sight - Bird Contract Independent Special Move
Being able to spot prey from skies requires acute vision beyond the senses of others. Few can escape the sharp vision of a bird of prey.

Effect: For 1.5 Ap, the contract focuses its vision on a single target; this contract ignores any penalties from Terrain and Visibility modifiers when making awareness checks against this target. Reusing this special move will shift the user's focus from one target to another, and using it on a target they are unaware of will reroll the awareness check.

Nevermore - Bird Contract Senjutsu
With a melodic screech, the contract summons forth a murder of black birds to their aid. Their overpowering presence blots out light from the sky, and they instantaneously know who to attack, and do so without hesitation in order to protect their kin.

Effect: Calls forth a swarm of birds; upon use and at the start of each round maintained, all enemies that the contract is aware of make 5 checks against the flock, each failed check dealing 700 damage and reducing the victim's secondary stats by .5 for the round. The amount of checks made decrease by 1 each round, until this jutsu is dispersed.

Cost: 3 AP, 1800 Cp, 900 Cp/Rnd

Note:
- Lasts 5 rounds.
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- Once dispersed, there is a full round of cooldown before it may be recast.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Bird Contract"][quote][b]Avian Grace - [i]Bird Contract Ability[/i][/b]
Birds have long been a symbol of sky. Like a fish to water, they glide through air with a grace other animals only dream of, beyond the reach of their ground-bound peers.

[b]Effect:[/b] User can fly.  At the cost of 1 AP they may choose to inflict the [i]airborne[/i] status to themselves and subsequently may end any effect which forcibly inflicts the airborne status [i](including this one)[/i] for the same cost.[/quote]

[quote][b]Keen Sight - [i]Bird Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
Being able to spot prey from skies requires acute vision beyond the senses of others. Few can escape the sharp vision of a bird of prey.

[b]Effect:[/b] For 1.5 Ap, the contract focuses its vision on a single target; this contract ignores any penalties from [i]Terrain[/i] and [i]Visibility[/i] modifiers when making awareness checks against this target. Reusing this special move will shift the user's focus from one target to another, and using it on a target they are unaware of will reroll the awareness check.[/quote]

[quote][b]Nevermore - [i]Bird Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
With a melodic screech, the contract summons forth a murder of black birds to their aid. Their overpowering presence blots out light from the sky, and they instantaneously know who to attack, and do so without hesitation in order to protect their kin.

[b]Effect:[/b] Calls forth a swarm of birds; upon use and at the start of each round maintained, all enemies that the contract is aware of make 5 checks against the flock, each failed check dealing 700 damage and reducing the victim's secondary stats by .5 for the round. The amount of checks made decrease by 1 each round, until this jutsu is dispersed.

[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP, 1800 Cp, 900 Cp/Rnd

[i]Note:[/i] 
- Lasts 5 rounds.
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- Once dispersed, there is a full round of cooldown before it may be recast.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back