Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Black Dragon Family(Forced Entry)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko was feeling a twitch in his hand, one that he had not felt in some time. He couldn't remember the last time he had been on a good B-Rank mission, with combat and the sound of blood being released from human flesh. The bestial sounds of combat and the endearing copper scent which came along with it was something that always attracted Yoruko to battle. The redhead had a fondness for the crimson liquid despite his usual cold disposition. He never seemed to display this side of himself outside of being in the company of one Kiriyama, Sadako. Yoruko felt as though his skills were getting somewhat rusty despite his parents' constant insistence in training him within Tsukuyomi. He hated fighting in that realm, where they always held an advantage. At some points of time it seemed he could reflect it back onto them but this was not necessarily always the case. Though most the time he managed to tip the scales in his favor he always seemed to be unable to truly defeat his parents in any form of combat. It was rather discouraging. However, he was not wandering around the town for no reason. He had a knack for bumping into trouble when he wandered Iwa, but it seemed today was his lucky day in the worst of ways. With no one to vent his urge to fight he was forced to look for alternative means. One such means was presented to him in the sign of a signal flare which alerted him to the need of assistance at the gates. He assumed it was one of the gatekeepers that had summoned the help, as the trouble would probably never summon a signal flare and use it to call for help while attempting to enter or leave the village. What manner of foolishness that would be.

Yoruko glanced over to it, red locks of hair covering his face as an overeager grin crossed his facial features. Twisting around, he would charge in the direction of the gates, wishing to partake in the battle if that was what was occurring.

[Entering Battle due to Signal Flare Waiting 3 rounds]​

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A bright light.

Itsuke was doing his usual patrol routine. He would check one area, go to another then come back to the same area he first checked. Everything he did was calculated and he slacked in nothing. His ANBU training instilled a discipline within to cover each nook and cranny without fail. As such, his attention-to-detail catch the bright light. A flare, if he was not mistaken. Though quite visible, not just everyone would have seen it. It mattered not. He saw it and he was going after it. It may be nothing, but it could be something. No harm in checking it.

But if it was something... then darkness will come. Darkness comes for all.

[entering battle in three rounds.]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Try as she might, that rude little girl couldn't find her way out the dreaded Black Dragon Sleeper. She whined about how "unfair" the Shida-Man was being but, I did say it was going to be like schoolyard and stuff and everybody knows the schoolyard rules. But the Shida-Man clearly recognized that the chick was handicapped and couldn't hear well so, he took it easy on her. While she squirmed though, The Truth spoke to her just before she passed out.

Shida the Sand Man:(Direct) "If ya don't feel right 'bout this when ya wake, just find me. It won't be hard. Til then, show respect to da Black Dragons."
J Bird:(Smug) "Night night b%#$&. Chunking crap at folks like you ain't got no sense."

As the girl passed out, the Greatest Gentleman dragged her to the near structure he could find and sat her up against it, placing a Dragon card on her person. J Blue immediately put his blue sunglasses on the guard. I set Boomie to a different tone, while J Bird jams to it, spitting firebombs in the sky to kick the mini-party off.

J Blues:(Chill) "Sweet dreams babydoll."
Y2K:(Humored) "HAHAHA, that's f%#$ed up!"
J Blues: "Hey Ren, get us. Come on guys." *Rallies other in*
Replay:(Shame) "This is so wrong."

Well, to make the long story slightly shorter, everyone but Shida the Sand Man and Replay got a photo-op with the sleeping guard using Ren's Polaroid. The Wild Ones and me stood her up and got a line buddy hug pic, though we couldn't get Mikana's head to stay up for obvious reasons. Then we sat her down again and Y2K posed with me, each one hugging an arm like they were seducing me, making me look like the player that I am you know. Then J Blue got two solo pics with her as if they were a couple, the made to look semi-normal and the second made to look like Mikana was giving the "coy" J Blue a kiss on the neck.

But by the time we were finished, we found out the Shida-Man was a long ways off. He did say he was in a hurry to get to Gando. So we packed up and started to leave, but I stayed for a bit longer,... personal secret mission.

[Marked for Training]
[Sending actions]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 3 said:
pFPyb.gif
Round Three! Sleep?

[col]
Ryujin Mikana
HP: 31,110
CP: 16,255
AP: 9 Next round.
Status: Mastered Offensive Stance, Zaraki Style, Dueling Shida, Leg Bound by Ninjawire, Leg Sprained, Lullaby Powdered, Heavenly Touched, Sleeping (Lullaby Powder)
Visible Items: Lucky Armbands (equipped), Headset, Sheathed weapons, Backpack.|Sakamoto Shida
HP: 45,000
CP: 31,505
AP: 11 Ap Next Round
Status: Ole Faithful aka The Tapper, Dueling Mikana, Running!
Visible Items: Belt Pouches, Ole Faithful aka The Tapper (Equipped), Leather Jacket, Weapon Holsters.[/col]

[legend="The Round"]0.00 seconds - 10.00 seconds: Mikana's asleep and Shida continues doing what he was doing.
-Round end-[/legend]

[legend="Notes"]-Itsuke, send me your information, not your actions. (2 rounds until Shida is gone and Itsuke/Yoruko arrive)
-Any questions may be pointed to myself or another Bmod for clarification purposes.
-If something is wrong PM me and I'll fix it accordingly. Though note that things that change in the mod that require a roll for a check or accuracy/dodge may change the outcome of the round completely.
- 48 hours until you will be placed in Defensive Stance for a full round.[/legend]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So as the Shida-Man and the rest of the group headed off, I stayed back to make sure the message was delivered. Spreading the Shida-knowledge. !Education! I found a stick and started to draw a thought bubble on the ground next to the girl. Truth be told, she acted much like one of us. Still,... trashing the Sakamoto's accent, not cool. But I understood the true reason why she did what she did and felt that others should know.
Ground thought bubble said:
All
Day
I
Dream
About
Shida.
And someday, I'll marry him and have his babaes!!!​

I hadn't noticed that the Shida-Man left her with a card at the time until I saw it sticking out of one of her pockets. Bancho rules I guess. I tucked in deep into her pocket as not to be easily seen by others. Then I picked up Boomie chased after the crew.
Black Dragon Calling Card said:
blackreptiles.png

*Printed on back* Congratulations, You are now the property of Sakamoto Hokoshida.

[Sending actions or lack there of]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
053b8dee-fcba-4197-8889-1e274d617d63_zps6bfefe35.jpg

And then I was sleep... er unconscious do to the lack of oxygen. Who ever this guy was most likely ruined my 450 days no incident record... Son of a! Well let me not lose my temper just yet. He and his lito band best be gone when I wake up or so help me father I will rain a thousand pains to last his future children's children to feel. Let the waiting games begin.​

[Actions Sent]
[Not much to post]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 4 said:
9407485.gif
Round Four! Anticlimactic Endings!

[col]
Ryujin Mikana
HP: 31,110
CP: 16,255
AP: 9 Next round.
Status: Mastered Offensive Stance, Zaraki Style, Dueling Shida, Leg Bound by Ninjawire, Leg Sprained, Lullaby Powdered, Heavenly Touched, Sleeping (Lullaby Powder)
Visible Items: Lucky Armbands (equipped), Headset, Sheathed weapons, Backpack.|Sakamoto Shida
HP: 45,000
CP: 31,505
AP: 11 Ap Next Round
Status: Ole Faithful aka The Tapper, Dueling Mikana, Running!
Visible Items: Belt Pouches, Ole Faithful aka The Tapper (Equipped), Leather Jacket, Weapon Holsters.[/col]

[legend="The Round"]0.00 seconds - 10.00 seconds: Mikana's asleep and Shida continues doing what he was doing.
10.00 seconds: Shida is gone.
-Fight over-
-Round end-[/legend]

[legend="Notes"]- You may continue the fight if you wish with Itsuke, Yoruko, and Mikana however due to UBR rules Shida was fully in stealth and running for two full rounds. He is officially gone.
- PM me if you wish to continue.
-Any questions may be pointed to myself or another Bmod for clarification purposes.
-If something is wrong PM me and I'll fix it accordingly. Though note that things that change in the mod that require a roll for a check or accuracy/dodge may change the outcome of the round completely.[/legend]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
053b8dee-fcba-4197-8889-1e274d617d63_zps6bfefe35.jpg

Shortly after I awoke from my lilo sleep wondering if today's events actually happened. I hadn't wondered long before I discovered the lilo make shift thought bubble next to my head... Son of a!!! Oh they were so dead! I leaped up and wiped the crust from my eyes. I looked left and right for the dudes who bested me and drew the dumb ass message above my head. Words could not express the anger I was experiencing a the moment. This Shida guy and his lilo crew was my personal public enemy #1.

"SHIIIDAAA!!!!!!!!".

[Topic Left]
[Not much to post... Real funny Shida.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back