Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blood is Thicker [Private]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yume promptly stared at him with a blank expression when he almost said her true name and sighed as he reminded himself it was a no-go zone. She chuckled to herself and shook her head.

"How can a self-proclaimed, hardened veteran shinobi be reduced to a bumbling mess like this?" she wondered aloud. He acted more like a fourteen year old like this than... whatever his age was. Shaking her head again, she left the tea tray there and stood up. Granny can take the tea away later.

"Well no matter... 1pm tomorrow, at the cafe within FiRE E&M building. Don't flake out or else...!" Two fingers pointed towards Izura face like a gun. With a quick jerk of her hand to simulate recoil, Yume closed an eye in a wink, barely smiling.

"Bang!"

She was sure that he would be confused of her invitation, or demand rather, and explained herself as she headed towards the door to guide him out. Her bright idol-like smile came back as she walked him to the front entrance. "It's late now, though I'd like to know more about you if I am going to make any decision, you know? Hope you understand!"

To her, it wasn't a date. Strictly business, yo. Oppa would totally get behind that if it's just business.

"See you."

OOC said:
Topic left

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“W-wha- ehh?!” Before Izura had a chance to explain himself after her comment, she was already inviting him to what he could’ve sworn was a date!

Izura’s face got redder at her invitation, but it confused him even more when she pretended to shoot him! What the hell was going on?!

A million thoughts ran through his head. What should he wear? What should he bring? How should he act? Was this a date? Was this not a date? Was Oppa going to be there? Were the stylists going to be there? Did he need to sneak his way over there like a proper ninja since it could be about the Yakuza deal? What cologne should he wear? Should he get a haircut before coming over? Maybe some gel? What kind of stuff did one bring to these kinds of things?!

The red-faced Uchiha was promptly guided out the door of Yume’s home without so much as a proper understanding of what the hell he was just invited to, and all he was able to stammer out in response was an “O-okay!”

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[To avoid re-posting the entire RP, I'll just consider the whole thread "reposted" since I have entered leaf legitimately now. Yume is okay with this too and can confirm if needed. I don't see the issue as this is a private thread between the both of us anyway.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back