Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blood Relatives [Private]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Denji had been away for a while out away on a mission. He returned and things were like normal, he was working in the labs, as usual, running blood tests. He had one or two Patients of his own, one of which requested a blood test, what was unordinary they were requesting a type of ancestry test. The girl wanted to know if she had any relatives alive in the village, she'd come to him a few days ago, she went straight to the labs, and he happened to be the one there at the time. He didn't see a problem with doing the tests, though he did have to have her do some paperwork for documentation reasons. Most shinobi had their DNA in the system, and civilians as well. SO it'd be easy to see who her relatives are.

Denji waited until her paperwork was processed to test her blood. He got it while she was here, and stored it. He started the test, it'd take a few hours since the computers were slow. So he did work on the side while waiting.

Beep Beep

Denji blinked, it only took two hours to pull up something, usually, it took longer, but then again maybe it was a good day for the computers. Denji looked at the results, and his jaw dropped, metaphorically, and he stood. "No way!" he stated and grabbed her file, and looked for the address to send a letter to her. He used the fastest flying bird he had access to since he wanted her to come in as soon as possible.

Aya was hanging out at the apartment with Ji, today was a slow today, Aya did a mission in the morning, she got it done pretty fast so she had plenty of time just to relax and hang out. Ji was home too so she thought it'd be nice just to hang out for a bit. But she was just sitting down with some snacks and soda when a bird flew in from a window and landed on Aya's head. It had a note attached to it. "What the-" Aya set the snacks down and grabbed the bird gently, she untied the note and released the bird, the note had AYa's name on it. "It's from the Hospital..." Aya read it, it was from the Mednin she met at the hospital a few days ago. The note said to come to the lab as soon as possible.

"I put in for a DNA test to see if I had any living family left, it seems my results are in, the Mednin, Denji, wants me to come in immediately." Aya said with a small sigh and stood. "You can come with me Ji, if you want, You're about the only person I trust to know about my family if I have any that is..." Aya stated, she stood, and took a can of soda with her. If this was quick, they could come back and eat snacks and relax.

Whether Ji decided to come along with not Aya left, if he chooses to come along she wouldn't use her speed so they could get there at the same time. Once they arrived at the hospital, Aya went straight to the lab, when she walked in Denji was at his station, when he saw Aya, he grabbed a paper, and walked over to her with a grin,

"Hey, I got the results back, you're not gonna believe this." He stated in an excited tone of voice. He didn't seem to notice that Ji was there with Aya, until afterward. "Oh hey, are you a friend of Aya's?" he stated towards the other boy, If Aya wasn't okay with the boy knowing the results then she wouldn't have brought him right? Either way, he handed her the results so she could see them.

[Topic entered with NPC Denji, and pc]
[inviting Eiji]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been weeks since Eiji'd began a deeper training. Something that was going to bring him to a point where there could be nothing that would stand in his way and becoming the very best in ANBU. He may even Rival Aya after long. It didnt take long for Eiji to realize that she was holding back... even more so than ever. She pushed her body to a level that not many could handle or comprehend but Eiji would begin striving for it. He wanted to be respected and the next person on his list was Ryu. To overcome the Uchiha boy would be a challenge but if he wanted to best Aya. The forerunner of ANBU he would have to push with his newly acquired ability with the Guardians that would lead him to be at the helm of the Endo Clan. However, if Eiji learned anything from those women who helped him through his trials... he would know that it was okay to take it easy from time to time.

And so he did... he was going to cook some food for Aya and Uri who were there at the Apartment, but Uri left early and Aya came back not long after Uri had left. So they hung around the apartment and such, when a messenger bird dropped mail on Aya's dome piece, "...Well then, thats quite the entrance from the birdie." nodding again he would listen in. 'Hospital?'

'Did you get her pregnant?'

'No silly he couldnt have gotten her pregnant... we would have seen it happen!'

Eiji's jaw dropped at the notion, could they see through his eyes? Maybe so... but at least Aya couldnt hear them. Though, she might have felt his chakra spike for a moment but he wasnt about to let them take control, not yet. He had to learn how to work with them instead of against them... because their overwhelming chakra didnt mix well with his natural human chakra. However, when Eiji's eyes came back to he would listen in to why she got a notice from the hospital. It was intriguing to know that she cared about a family she knew nothing of, but he knew that if he were in her shoes he'd want to know the same. Especially with a chance that they might be close by... being that she was just outside the village in the slums. Or was that someone else? Who knew... but Eiji wanted to support her as a friend and potential ma-...

"Sure, I'll definitely come with. Plus, If we're speaking plainly here... I feel the same way about you.", just saying that made his stomach flutter, but he would just have to internally gag at the 'Awes' he'd gotten from all the spirits within his head. Alas, Eiji would follow along, allowing his locks to hand a bit from his head, deciding to be able to lock his hair up and tie it back made for alot of cool ideas for hair styles but... he kept it simple today. "Just know... if you've got no one left. I'm always your fam. Dont'cha know?"

At the hospital, he would be completely ignored but Eiji was used to that. It was like he always had active Camo on, but he didnt care. He was the side character here, around for the ride of the story and he was okay with that, "Yeh, I'm a boy... and I'm her friend.", smirking then turning to Aya as the oderly would hand her the results? Or some sort of document...

"Whats it say?"

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya was glad to know JI would be there, she'd still have a family even if the list came up with nothing. took the list and held it so Ji could see if he wanted to. There was a long list of relatives, a really long list... at least twenty names were on the list, most were cousins listed, one aunt, one uncle, mother, father, and fourteen cousins. She was shocked at how many cousins she had in the village. One of them was Denji, she assumed the one in front of herself. Her mother was listed as Tsuyoshi Akane marked MIA, and her father was Tsuyoshi Yoshi marked active, she'd go through the entire list, but she was so surprised that she seemed to zone out.

Denji looked at Ji and smiled then he looked at Aya and realized she was spacing out. "Hey" Denji said and waved his hand in front of Aya. "We're cousins! your mom is my mom's sister. Isn't that great?" He stated in an excited tone of voice. He was excited to have more family, "I didn't know Aunt Akane had a daughter, your father is a blondie too, but you look like her..." He stated, his tone of voice softening a little. He barely remembered her, but he had plenty of pictures, so he didn't forget what she looked like. She disappeared when he was a kid years before he became a shinobi.

Aya snapped out of it and looked at Denji, then Ji, she wasn't sure how to feel, this was great, she had so much family, but by what Denji said, they didn't even know she existed. Her life would have been extremely different if... She wasn't sure what happened to make things turn the way they did. Aya rubbed her eyes, still a little speechless. SHe also didn't want to cry in front of Ji, since she was supposed to be the tough one. "I'm so happy to know that I have a living family..." She stated in almost a whisper. "Where is my dad?" She asked, obviously she wanted to meet him, and ask what happened. Denji didn't even know she existed, so it made her question does he know she existed?

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding Eiji would look at the list as Aya would allow thinking for a bit that it all seemed like a jumbled mess in his head, 'Man, to be without family... or anything like that I dont know how she's so strong... or maybe its a facade?' shaking his head the guardians would repeat the 'awe' earlier. knowing his thoughts they would know the amount of care and some hints of lust Eiji would feel towards Aya. Though they didnt pry too deeply, he knew they were curious about this girl. What was it about her that made Eiji seem to work harder, be smarter.

Who would be able to find these answers out? And why did it matter so much to find an answer... what he do with the result once he had it? Eiji didnt know... thus he would continue to take it slowly, deliberating within himself from moment to crucial moment. Ji found himself in awe though once he snapped back into reality. This man before them was her cousin. She had family. She would thus not need Eiji anymore right? Why was he so far deep into his own feelings. It was nerve racking.

"Woah woah. Thats... Thats hella cool chief.", he'd let out from reflex alone, he almost wanted to cover his mouth from embarassment letting out somethign in a tense moment, though he'd watch Aya continue, which made Eiji wonder if she was even happy about it. Or was she just going through the notions and was in complete shock. Though, one thing was for certain, he felt alot of questions and the inquisitive nature of Aya begin coming about.

"Man, thats mad interesting... So she has her father's hair but she looks like her ma? Damn cool. But thats a good question... Where is her father if he's listed active...?", tilting his head he would stand next to Aya asserting himself into the mix. She was his best friend, first and foremost, and he would not allow her to be taken advantage of... nor would he allow someone to try to fly over the truth... Eiji instantly became defensive, but he was so Aya wouldnt have to be.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ji seemed to think it was cool that Denji and Aya were cousins, but he had the same questions Aya did. Little did Denji know, Aya's hair was actually red, "Uncle Yoshi works in the main branch, my Mum told me he has been kinda a hermit since the disappearance of my aunt, your mom. He lives on the Tsuyoshi estate. Not hard to find it, it's pretty big, and its an orphanage." Denji explained, he didn't know Aya existed, and it made him question whether or not if Yoshi did too, or did he leave her? "I'd take you there, but I have work... I tend to take it home with me. But You're free to come to visit Aya anytime, I'd love to get to know my cousin and her boyfriend." He said with a grin. He was curious about Yoshi but he felt like she needed to uncover that on her own, that and his work was at the risk of dying if he didn't take of it right after work.

Aya nodded to Denji, and Ji, "Thanks, Denji, I'll have to catch up with you another time then..." She stated, she was too in the zone to think or deny what Denji said about Ji, that she just didn't think about it until after she was leaving the room. They were always together so it was easy to assume they were a couple. "He's my best friend, we're not in a romantic relationship." Aya stated before she left the room. She had to force that out since she didn't want to address it, but she didn't want rumors to spread either. Denji had a bunch of siblings, it'd be easy to spread a rumor such as that. One slip of the tongue.

Denji shrugged it off and waved goodbye to Aya, and Ji. "Okay, OKay, I'll see you guys later." He wished she would stay longer, but if he was in her shoes then he'd want to go find his father as soon as possible too. Denji wasn't really good at emotional situations either, so he would rather meet up with her after the dust had settled.

After exiting the room Aya stopped in the empty hallway and leaned against the wall. She was exhausted suddenly, she did not know how to handle these feelings, she was happy but angry, and sad. She wanted to meet her father, but she also wanted to forget about it, and pretend they never existed. She did this test on a whim, and honestly she expected to get nothing, she was prepared to see no living relatives, she accepted that, but now she knew she had living relatives, and her father was still in the village. "I should meet my father... I want to know what happened to my mom." She stated to Eiji, she then looked at him. She had a look of determination. "I just hope he wasn't the cause of my mother's disappearance." She stated, she remembered her mother very faintly now, she hadn't told Eiji yet, her memories were coming back.

"I think I should confront him alone..." Aya said to him, then sighed, she wanted to bring Ji with her, but she was using him as an emotional crutch something to keep her from breaking down and crying. She refused to cry in front of him, but also he was a comfort for her. But she couldn't drag him along for everything, he had better things to do after all...

[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Taking in the situation he would listen in to the details along with Aya, this was something he would always be with her in regards to. As long as she wanted him by her side... things seemed to be going fine. As the intel they got would be soon checked upon for its validity. Regardless, Eiji's body seemed to pause as Denji would call him 'Aya's Boyfriend', and the Guardians would all chime in again as they did earlier in an 'awe' state.

"Heh." though before Eiji would continue Aya would chime in thanking her cousin. As things did feel a bit less tense with the boyfriend comment. Maybe at least on Eiji's side of things. He tried to keep himself from grinning, and as he did he let off a visible smirk at the remark, obviously still thinking about it. Though, Aya would shoot it down with ease. He was the bestfriend. And thats likely all he'd ever be with Aya. Though, he wouldnt stop being her friend... he would eventually have to stop nonchalantly pursuing her. Even though it was a lack of pursuit in the first place, because all he ever did was make snide comments about her being strong and and such but he never commented on how he thought about her looks.

Maybe that would change now.

"Ahh heh, Yeah, definitely not romantic...", though he'd speak an audible, maybe even just to Aya's ears. 'Yet.', which launched the entirety of the women within his head to go crazy with d'aww and other comments about it being so cute, or maybe something to that effect. At any pace, Eiji would lower his head and wave to Denji as he followed Aya out into the hallway. He looked at her, and she seemed to be going through a slew of emotions, but thats why he was here. To be there for her through everystep of the w-...

"...What do you mean? Aya. You're my best friend, I'm here for you with anything, you know what. You're one of the most important things to me, Dont'cha know?", Eiji spoke almose smoothly, but he meant it. He wanted her to know that, but if she really wanted him to go He'd get the hint... however, "But if you think you truly need to do this alone... By all means. Just know that I'll be watching even when you dont think I am. Only because I dont want to see you hurt."

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya heard what Ji said, the little yet, she wasn't sure how to react to that. Well, she could just straight up shoot him down, and leave it at that, but she didn't want to. She had a strange feeling about romance she wanted it, but she also didn't care for it. Her girl like mind wanted romance flowers, and all that, but her shinobi side felt like there was no time for it. Her other side just wanted fun, who knew what would come in the future.

Ji almost started to scold her it seemed, but it wasn't quite that. She realized how she was acting was stupid, after he finished, she shook her head and slapped both of her cheeks. "Ah look at me! I'm an Idiot, this is how Ryuichi got hurt, he ran off without us, trying to do things alone, and I was about to do the same thing." She raised her voice, then she put her hand on her forehead. "I mean what if my father is a psycho that hides bodies in the basement of the orphanage?! Running in head first would be stupid." Aya said then sighed, that was highly unlikely, but she literally knew nothing. Denji probably didn't know much either since his info was from his mom, and basic info. Aya wasn't acting like herself, the shock must have turned a screw loose or something.

"I'm sorry Ji, I won't do this alone. I need you, plus we hardly spent time together like this anymore. Plus you just said you'd be watching whether I let you come or not, so what the hell, why not just drag you along." Aya grinned at Ji, "I want you to know you are one of the most import things to me as well. I'd hate to leave you out of my life," Aya stated then she turned away with a smirk. "but I think you should be careful, I might start thinking of you as a brother." SHe stated in a teasing tone of voice, it was also sort of a threat. She liked pushing the boundaries, teasing, and all that. The only thing that kept her from being a real rebel was her sense of loyalty to the ANBU, and her want to climb the ranks.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking at Aya, Eiji chuckled, "Psh you're just used to life before I became your friend.", nodding he would continue listening to her but he knew this was the best case for them both, it was going to be very apparent that something would go down. Things like this always seemed to turn out to be worse for the kind souls. Eiji knew this was going to get sketchy, especially with the man living in the village but having no contact with his own flesh and blood? Maybe he didnt know, but that would be even worse. Who knew, maybe the man was walking around and they'd already met him. Maybe he was a teacher, what if he was a Sennin?

"Tch, then you'll be the weird one having thoughts about your brother in such a way. But as long as we're clearing the air, I think of you as the only thing important to me. Not even becoming leader of my clan means more to me." his voice was stern, almost like he'd thought about this before, but the guardians within his head seemed to all grow deadly silent. They knew that he wanted to be the leader, but he cared more for Aya than that? Maybe it was his adolescence getting to him and the emotions of puberty were still roaming. He was still growing, and before long he would be not just the same height as Aya but taller. Men in his clan grew exponentially, some even reaching Six feet and over seven inches taller than that. "I just want you to know my feelings before someone else tries to come in. I dont care how long it takes... but I just want you to be happy.", nodding he would begin walking with her, maybe they would head in the direction of the orphanage, but they might have much more to talk about on the way...

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya pondered on his comment, she was used to life before him, despite her peaceful trip that was one of her conflicts still. SHe wasn't perfect, unfortunately. When it came to relationships, she wanted to be alone, but her worse fear was being alone. She wanted to live a life full of family, love, games, but she wanted to be a true ANBU, and be distant from the world, and relationships. She expected Ji to betray her... And in all honesty, if it came to the village or Ji, she'd choose the village. She wouldn't like ditching JI, but that was the truth. She had her mindset. that and... She just didn't want to be in any romantic relationship. The drama, the fights, the cheating. She'd rather be free to flirt with who she wants, and so on. No strings attached. Most of the happiest girls she's seen had no man.

Aya listened to Ji and nodded to him, she wasn't one to sugarcoat the truth, but she also had a hard time talking about or showing how she truly felt. "Ji, I think you are important to me as well. I also believe that this is dangerous, ANBU shouldn't be this close to anyone." She stated, she then looked away. SHe wasn't saying how she felt, more like stating the facts. "I really think you are important to me." She sighed, and looked at him. "I do love you, but I don't want a romantic relationship. Not with you or with anyone. I love easily, I know I don't want it clouding my judgment. I also don't want the chains that come from those relationships, where I grew up, I just want to be able to do what I feel like." Aya stated and then nodded to herself.

"Now isn't the time anyway, I think we need to focus on our goal. Becoming the top of the top and climbing the ranks." That's what they are in the anbu for. Side quests could wait until after they were done with their main quest.

Aya turned to start walking with Ji. SHe wanted to meet her father before anything else, they had the rest of the day off anyway. "If my father isn't a psycho, I hope he'll understand that I cant come live with him."

[Going to the orphanage/topic left]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
What she didnt know was that he'd choose her at every turn. He wasnt a follower, but he wanted her. In some ways he worshiped her. It may have been bad, but she never led him in a bad direction, but it was horrid that he was getting to be the highest rank in his clan but he was beginning to not care about it. Leaning more to Aya than to even the ANBU Branch. Though, he'd get his time away from Aya to reevaluate things soon enough, for now? He would manage himself to follow her "Tch, who said we needed to be romantic anyways? Sometimes you just want a warm body laid next to you... and I'd like that body to be yours... even if it wasnt exclusive...", nodding a bit more he would tuck his hands in his pockets before heading out to the orphanage.

For what would come next? Who knew...

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back