Bludgeoning Physical Style said:The user may choose a single effect from Offensive OR Defensive. Re-entering the style at the cost of 0.5 AP allows the user to change effects.
Prerequisite: 4 Mastered Bludgeoning Jutsu
- Shoot Star: Allows the user to cause Suppression up to five times instead of four with their Bludgeoning Attacks. The first successful Suppression chance made by the user gives the opponent -1 Dodge to the next attack aimed at them; this does not stack and may only occur once per round. If the user has performed suppression four times and drops out of this style, they may not cause suppression again unless they re-enter this style.
- Bone Crusher: All Bludgeoning Taijutsu Attacks made by the user have a +5% chance to inflict Called Shot penalties. If a target has a Called Shot successfully inflicted upon them by the user, the next successful Bludgeoning Taijutsu Attack against the target made by the user gains +1 Critical Chance; this effect may only occur successfully once per round.
- Berserker: All Bludgeoning Taijutsu Attacks made by the user gain +1 Critical. All Bludgeoning Taijutsu Attacks made by the user suffer a -1 Accuracy and all successful attacks against the user deal +10% Damage Buff; this does not break caps. (IE: If a target has a +10% Damage Buff to a technique, it is treated as if the target has a +20% Damage Buff to the technique)
- Iron Wall: Single Target Ninjutsu/Taijutsu aimed at anyone the user designates as an ally have a 15% chance of hitting the user; this effect may only occur once per round. All damage is reduced by 10% while in this style, but suffer -3 Dodge.
- The user may only designate one target at a time. The user may designate a different target at the start of each round.
- Earth Shaker: All Bludgeoning Taijutsu Attacks produce a tremor on a full hit, the target makes a Melee Check against the user. If they fail, they suffer a -1 Accuracy for the round, capping at -2 Accuracy. Additionally, for every 3 consecutive Bludgeoning Taijutsu Attack made on the same target, an additional tremor is released with a 10% chance to cause the target to lose 0.5 AP.
- Super Slugger: Once per round the user may reflexively attempt to strike a single Ninjutsu/Taijutsu targeting them at -1 Accuracy for 1 AP and the Cp cost of the technique +20%. Upon a successful strike the technique is deflected back at the random target dealing -50% Damage. This does not effect A-Rank techniques.