Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Boom, headshot~ [Open]

Shiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Begin training exercise in three... two... one... start timer."

Rina laid prone on the floor of the somewhat abandoned target range located in a more obscure corner of Suna's training facility. The young teenager's desert patterned military-style uniform picked up small specks of loose dirt from the ground. In her hands was a large repeater-type weapon with a long range optic scope mounted on top; the weapon was designed with the role of a combat sniper in mind, it was a weapon Rina was familiar with, a weapon that she had trained with since early in the academy.

And a few hundred feet downrange from her were ten training dummies, simple mannequins designed to provide a semi-realistic target for a shinobi to practice their skills on. Ten dummies that were about to take a lot of damage.

Rina pressed the button for a small timer sitting next to her and started to take aim at the dummies. She was quick; a little over a second after triggering the timer Rina had fired her first shot and hit her first target. As she used her off-hand to operate the mechanism which re-drew the bowstring of the repeater and fed a new bolt into the firing barrel, she moved her focus onto the next target. The quick, methodical process repeated with the level of precision gained from thousands of repetitions. Target after target fell to the merciless bombardment of crossbow bolts, until all ten dummies had been struck with an arrow to the knee, thus ending all of their adventuring careers! face. Rina quickly hit the button to stop the timer and end the exercise.

Rina moved her face away from the repeater scope and took a moment to survey the damage she had caused; if this had been a real combat situation, an ambush, ten men would have most likely been killed before they could even comprehend what was happening to then (at least, that was the hopeful outcome... being discovered was a bit of a nuisance for a sniper). Satisfied with her marksmanship, Rina looked over to the timer. 'Fifteen-point-seven-seven seconds. An improvement. Good enough.' she thought as she looked back out to the punctured dummies out in the field.

WC: 358

Bankai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suddenly, there was a sound of clapping that echoed from behind the woman whose gaze was fixed on the field with the dummies. It was a clap of congratulations. It was not sarcasm that he intended by the gesture, it more was for praise because he saw how she used the weapon and knew she was proficient in it. He walked towards her until he was seven feet from where she was positioned and looked at her with his cold eyes.

"Its good to see someone with a different choice of weapon for a change." smiled the young boy.

Shiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC said:
Monday was a bit more bleh then I was expecting. My bad. xD

"Someone is here."

The teenage girl's voice had an unnaturally suppressed tone to it, it was too calm to sound right. Rina looked back from her prone position to try to get a look at the newcomer; after a short pause she stood up, turned to face the boy, and dusted off her camo-pattern outfit; the crossbow in her hand now gently stood next to her leg. The girl blinked a few times before raising her voice again.

"It's not really that different, is it?" her voice was a lot more natural this time, although it was quite noticeably accented (although what kind of accent she had was sort of hard to tell, it didn't sound like anything native to Wind Country, that much was obvious). "Although I guess I haven't met a lot of weapon users lately, so maybe I don't know that much?" she admitted, although it might be more accurate that she hadn't met much of anyone lately... she really needed to learn when to put her books down and go socialize (then again, considering her grades in the academy, maybe being an awkward bookworm was a good thing).

"Oh! Right... my name's Rina, I'm part of the main branch, a genin although I kinda left my headband at home today... shame on me. I keep forgetting to introduce myself, I guess I'm kinda bad at this." Rina added, the last bit was said somewhat jokingly.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back