Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Boomer's Keep [Private]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Lccohwm.jpg

Deep within the recesses of the mountains lay the keep of the ANBU, the Sileo Tempestas. Normally a dark and foreboding place, many a young upstart had attempted to cut their teeth as ANBU in training but few actually ever made it into the coveted ranks. For as long as things ever were, that was how things had always been and that was no different for the current leader of the ANBU, the Sennin, Miro. A woman who had seen more dangers than many of her peers, she was as much a product of her birth as she was a product of the environment that had forged her into the shinobi that she currently was. Like those that had been her predecessors, the Sileo Tempestas was where she had earned her proverbial stripes. Like many, she had started off small and relatively unknown. About the only thing of note about her were her eyes, but determined to be more than a pretty face, the young girl blossomed into a fearsome kunoichi that demanded respect without ever uttering a single word.

Walking into an older part of the ANBU's keep, Umashi looked around at the disheveled looking place and determined that it would be the perfect ground to test things. Stooping down to place a hand on the rickety bridge that he was soon to cross, he could sense that even despite the lackluster appearance of things that powerful seals had been place all over the space to prevent further damage and decay barring probably the most powerful attacks being leveled against them. Apparently he needed to prove that he was still able to serve and if he was going to be tested on his mettle then he certainly wanted to go out on his own terms. Pulling his cloak open just a bit more, he inspected the surroundings from behind his mask and let his eyes etch ever cracked and chiseled stone and plank of wood around him. A person intent on surviving would do more than just know their environment at face value, and especially against his future opponent, Umashi had to practically become his environment. Not even to bother to be dressed more comfortably, Umashi stood up and straightened his ANBU garb as he waited for the Sennin to make her entrance.

OOC: Waiting on Miro, and the picture accurately describes the location.

Last edited:

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ANBU Sennin, a title that came with greater responsibility than she had ever imagined. To direct and lead her peers to success, and to be the lethal blade in order to protect the village of Kumogakure from any harm. The past war with the Tenouza proved that no matter what happens the leaders of the village will step into action and fight for a brighter tomorrow. The sacrifices made to achieve Sennin were great and many. Those faint of heart surely crumbled under the weight of such demands. However, there were those who surpassed these responsibilities and even achieved greater titles than herself. One particular person was Umashiashikabihikoji, a former Hokage of Konoha and a veteran of the ANBUs elite force. To become both of these took years of blood and sweat to achieve such greatness. A feat to behold as achieving the veteran title within the ANBU was akin to winning the lottery. Even though he was her subordinate, without the spoken word, she had given him free reign to do whatever he’d like. The trust bestowed upon him had not been given to anyone else beside her contract. The fact that he had mentored her into who she was now helped the case more so.

However, today came with a mission to prove themselves in a battle of strength, wits and cunning. The war proved both of these shinobi had the endurance to withstand powers from out of this world. It was time to show each other just how much they have improved since their last formal meeting.

From the shadows Mirō stepped out into the faint dusty light that illuminated only parts of the dilapidated room. Only to have arrived moments after Umashi the young Sennin, pulled back her black hood to let it fall on her equally dark ANBU garb.Those black tresses were pushed behind her soft ears with her digits before her piercing red hues broke though the hazy darkness of the room to peer over at Umashi.
“Been a while, Umashi.” Her voice had turned more fenimine as she matured into a fine woman. Mirō moved to give Umashi a light proper bow in respect for being her mentor. After, her hues scanned Umashi up and down, noticing his age but realizing his strength had yet to fade. “Now that there’s a moment of peace within Kumogakure. Why don’t we test our mettle between the two of us?” A confident smile appeared on soft lips. “I want to show you… that not all Uchiha are out for themselves.” A hand moved underneath her cloak and behind her back. Fingers coiled on the tightly bound red rope hilt of her Heartseeker that rested on her lower back.

[Topic Entered]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Smirking, Umashi looked up as he recognized the Sennin's voice. "Aye, it has been quite the fortnight or two...and maybe then some." There was no ignoring the fact that in quite a short period of time all things considered, that the whole of the village had changed since the ending of the Tenouzan conflict. Some called it an uprising, some called it a war, but Umashi preferred not to classify it just yet. Often it wasn't until much later after a conflict had showed its true impact that one could properly classify just what to call such events. Some rarely rose to the heights that they were expected to and others were permanently ingrained in the annals of time in indelible ink. Bending down to once again feel the ground beneath him, he picked up a rocked and upon standing again with his back turned towards Miro, he tossed it as hard as he could against a far wall as his eyes traced its path before it hit a far wall.

As he expected, it bounced off of an invisible force field that for a moment became something that simple unaided eyes could see. "Considering that neither one of us is a Jinchuriki then this place will serve as the perfect battleground for testing our nindō." Nodding to himself, he turned back towards Miro to face her. Even for a moment, locking eyes with an Uchiha was dangerous but Umashi had certainly had his fair share of moments with the renowned clan. This time would be no different than the rest, or so he believed. "Let's get to it, shall we?" Then without further warning, Umashi overloaded his body with chakra and then leaped headlong towards Miro with one arm full extended behind and with a small part of him holding every intention on knocking the woman out. In their line of work, there could be no holding back on the battlefield.

OOC: Calling a Bmod.

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Ready for Battle!

76e6ec6631cf9f91aa09a19a4545fdd1bcdf6cc5.gifv

I'll be your unofficial Battle Moderator for this fight! To start off, please send me two PMs:
  1. All of your battle information: stats, custom class, abilities, elemental/sensory affinities, inventory, weapons, bloodline/core ability, kinjutsu and kinjutsu-specific info, a full list of your jutsu including which are mastered (can be a link to your profile, but you have to keep track of it somewhere), owned contracts and their summons, and anything else you think I should know.
    • Everything but Stats, Class, and Affinities must be linked!
  2. Your actions for Round 1! Please feel free to include relevant info in the beginning of your actions for each round- total AP, BL/CA/Kin-specific mechanics, timers for maintains, etc.
    • For each action that you send, please include any and all AP, CP, HP, and other costs in base, before all modifiers! It would also be super helpful if you could include the modifiers that do apply: damage buffs, cost reductions, interactions with other jutsu, etc. Remember to specify your targets, too!!!
    • Please don't pre-calculate passives, round timing, total damage, anything! Put the relevant info where I can find it easily, and I'll gladly handle it for you :)
    • Everything must be linked! Please!!
Don't hesitate to PM me with any questions, concerns, or corrections. We'll be sticking to the standard 48-hour timer: if you haven't sent me your actions by then, you'll be put into Defensive Stance for the round. As always, this can be extended if you give myself and your opponent a heads-up about it!
-​

Last edited:

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Umashi
Miro

69.jpg

HP: 42,000 -750.5 -2,722.5 = 38,527

CP:
42,600 -10,650 = 31,950
NE:
12,780 +10,650 -2,985 -3,400 = 17,045

AP:
10 -0.5 -0.5 -4 -3.5 = 1.5
11 AP next round

Maintains:
Gaia's Vengeance

Equipped with:
Kusagi no Usagi, Sorcerer Chakra Style, Gin (Soul Regalia)

Holy, Wind Elemental Sage Mode, Under a Genjutsu (unaware)

Gaia's Vengeance
Energy Accumulated: 4,092.9

Gin
Kin
HP: 17,700
CP: 14,700 -2,400 = 12,300

Maintains: Soul Regalia

Equipped with:

Status: Spiritual, Under a Genjutsu (uses Umashi's awareness)
CP: 14,700

Maintains:

Equipped with: Gold and Silver Lantern Rings

AP: 5 -3 -0.5 = 1.5
6 AP next round

14700.jpg

HP: 33,000 = 33,000

CP:
36,000 -720 -882 -672 -3,850 -336 = 29,540

AP:
10 -0.5 -0.5 -2.5 -2 -3 -1.5 = 0
10 AP next round

Maintains:
Genjutsu, Active Camo (R1)

Equipped with:
Paper Skin Glove, ANBU Style

Hidden from Umashi

Clone 1Clone 2Clone 3Clone 4Clone 5
14700.jpg
14700.jpg
14700.jpg
14700.jpg
14700.jpg
HP: ???
CP: ???

ROUND 1
Action
Result
Damage
Costs
- 0.00 seconds -
Umashi is exerting his Pressure!
In a forceful gust of wind, Umashi enters Sage Mode.
  • Senjutsu Manipulation is now considered Spiritual, meaning all jutsu cast with Natural Energy are converted to the same
Umashi uses 10,650 CP
Umashi gains 10,650 NE
With Initiative, Umashi shifts his stance to Sorcerer Style and equips Kusagi no Usagi.
Umashi makes a Called Shot at Miro's head!Miss! (29.5 vs 43)
- 0.50 seconds -
Miro slips into ANBU Style.
Miro fades into the shadows, attempting to enter stealth!Umashi loses sight of her! (24 vs 17)
- 1.00 second -
Miro's eyes flash red with the Sharingan!Miro uses 720 CP
Miro equips her Paper Skin Glove.
- 3.50 seconds -
Miro fixes her opponent with an odd stare from the shadows...Critical Hit! (44 vs 41)
  • 5 clones of Miro appear- Umashi is confused!
  • Umashi becomes Vengeful against Miro for the remainder of the round.
Umashi takes 750.5 Illusionary HP damageMiro uses 882 CP
- 4.00 seconds -
Umashi begins gathering energy from the world around him through Gaia's Vengeance!Umashi uses 2,985 NE
- 5.50 seconds -
Miro covers herself with an Active Camo!Miro uses 672 CP
- 6.50 seconds -
Miro uses Raijin's Vengeance as a Sneak Attack against Umashi!50% Hit! (34 vs 34)
  • Miro overcharges her Active Camo to remain in stealth!
Umashi takes 2,722.5 HP damageMiro uses 3,850 CP
Miro uses 336 CP
- 7.50 seconds -
Umashi performs a Contract Summoning with Contract Mastery, calling upon Gin and Kin!Umashi uses 3,400 NE
Gin uses Soul Regalia, transforming to equip itself to Umashi!
  • The genjutsu maintained on Umashi also affects Gin, since they now share sense slots.
Gin uses 2,400 CP
- 8.00 seconds -
Miro focuses her vision, activating Crescent Moon Mirror!
Umashi makes a Called Shot at Miro's head!
  • But the attack seems to phase right through "Miro"... Umashi is now aware of Clone 5.
- 8.50 seconds -
Kin equips Gold and Silver Lantern Rings.
- Round End! -

Notes
Umashi:
  • I got a lot of the info about your class, affinities, contracts, etc from your profile. Not a problem at all, just noting it in case there could be anything out-of-date
  • I'm not exactly sure how Elemental interacts with Archsage in terms of alignments- it's worded very weirdly. I assume you're considered Holy normally through AS, while Elemental changes Senjutsu Manipulation and all jutsu cast with Natural Energy to Spiritual
  • I'm also ruling that basic strikes can't be paid for with Natural Energy because they have no cost. Again, I don't know the official answer for this...
  • The genjutsu also affecting Gin after Soul Regalia part isn't very clearly-defined in the rules either. Damage wasn't re-applied or anything, but Gin is considered under the effect of the genjutsu as a single entity with Umashi
  • The wording on your first two conditionals was a little unclear- Blind Shots don't need to be declared, they happen automatically whenever you target someone in stealth who you're unaware of. If you meant something else by this, let me know
  • Unbound Loyalty says that you have to declare what offensive action you're having the contract use, so your conditionals had to be skipped. Also, all costs are subtracted from the contract's totals as normal, which retain their values if it's summoned again later
Miro:
  • Sorry for not putting the ō in your name o_O
  • I had to hunt through your dojo for your second EMS Uchiha branch, so please include that in your actions + profile in the future
  • I don't think you said which jutsu you picked for Shinobi 101, although it looks like it might be a typo in your actions (still list it in your profile for future reference!)
  • Eye of Insight doesn't need to be declared unless you're using the special action, it happens automatically.
  • ANBU Style costs 0.5 AP to enter, even though its effect of entering stealth is free
  • Even though the special action of Raijin's Vengeance allows it to be modded with the timing of 1 AP, it still costs 3 AP. Because of this, you weren't able to complete all of your actions this round unfortunately
Both:
  • Your formats for sending actions are good- I don't think I misread anything, although please let me know if I did
  • Contracts use the user's Stamina and Chakra Control stats to calculate their HP and CP, not their own (600 instead of 450)
  • I may be going insane, but I could've sworn that being in Stealth treats all of your actions as hidden actions, and now I can't find that anywhere in the rules. Please let me know if you remember anything similar and where it says that, if you can find it
Let me know if you have any questions! 48-hour timer starts now, so actions should be in by 2/3 at 05:00 UTC!

- Make sure to list your maintains in next round's actions!! -

Last edited:

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Flying towards the woman with the speed of wind driving him, Umashi was surprised when his attack missed but he didn't allow it to get him too far off of his game. Like every Uchiha before her, Miro was as slippery as an eel and as light as a fox. Though the opening volley was a miss, the whole of Umashi's strategy wasn't hinged on one fell swoop. Like the famed tortoise of old, Umashi would do his best to keep a fast hare from rushing him at its pace but instead he was drag Miro down to his own. Losing sight of Miro in just as quick a time as it took him to recover from the missed strike, the woman was gone and as he turned about in confusion, he at last spotted movement but found that what greeted him was the sort of party that he didn't know that he was initially invited to.

2904fedccfdf1e9a9373c3c55e3feed9f15a8c1b_hq.gif

Smirking, he crouched into a defensive stance as he looked up at the assembled force before him. "Forgive me Miro-sama, my plus one is running a bit late!" Ever one to use a joke to keep even the most dire of straits light, Umashi closed his eyes and placed his hands to the ground as he stretched his palms out wide and focused. With a literal spark his body then began to glow with chakra as an emerald chakra hue much like a flame, began to cover him. Unaware of if the beings before him were just clones of Miro or something more, he didn't need to be able to feel the ebb and flow of chakra around him to know that with Miro, he would have to doubt everything that he was presented with. Unfortunately for him however, Miro was less the talker and more the doer as she called down lightning on him and shockingly almost missed him but the brush with such an attack warned Umashi that if he didn't keep moving that she'd surely cook him. Locking eyes with an Uchiha was dangerous but his choices were slim.

Calling out to his own allies, Umashi spoke low and apparently to no one in particular. "Kin, Gin, let's show them a real party..." With just as dazzling a display, from behind him emerged a portal of chakra that shone with a gold and silver light. As if on command, two pairs of gold and silver forearms began to pull and tug at the portal until it was large enough for two gigantic figures to step through and stand behind Umashi. Having an appearance like Umashi but just ever so slightly off, the two figures were nearly double the height of an average sized man. Crossing its arms, the gold colored one stepped out in front of Umashi and began to arm itself so as to defend Umashi while the silver colored one reached down towards Umashi and merged with the summoner, brandishing Umashi with an almost gaudy silver colored large set of sage beads around his neck. Standing up and looking towards the beings before him, Umashi sized up the competition and cracked his knuckles before once more jumping into the fray.

OOC: I know that Miro sent out clones but come on, an Archsage and a doujutsu user with clones, lol. I couldn't pass up such an opportunity!
Actions also sent. :)

Last edited:

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi clearly fought against her bloodline before. His lack of acceptance towards her blood meant most of his encounters proved ill-fated. To let the Uchiha bide their time to set up was a downfall; most ninjas led themselves to. Thus, Umashi made a head-strong rush towards her, across the dilapidated bridge to close the gap between them. He was fast for an older shinobi but the eyes of the Uchiha moved faster. Just before his hand reached her vessel Mirō faded like dust out and away from a mean hook. All it took was a momentary glimpse into his eyes to attack his sense of sight. The time came to mold a new reality around him.

From thin air multiple clones seemed spawned casually atop a flat rock. Identical copies of the Sennin, their eyes fixated on Umashi without turning their heads. It was like Umashi to make jokes during serious situations. The ANBU entrance exam didn’t have an exception, neither would a fight between the two. A Mirō with arms folded across her chest spoke out. “Make jokes all you want. I will not hold back my intent to kill. I’d be insulted if you did.” Each sentence being voiced by a different Mirō. As her words finished, a bolt of lightning attempted to interrupt Umashi. A hail mary attempt to stop the summoning of his alters. It was inevitable, Mirō wondered if this would play out much like her exam. ‘If he prepared a susanoo… No, he wouldn’t still…’ Low and behold from mesmerizing portals out stepped two behemoth men who looked akin to Umashi. ‘Gin and Kin. Will they be enough?’ Mirō thought to herself as one fused together with him.

The golden dagger that was equipped to her lower back shook with anticipation. Her contract sensed the others, eager to be free and join the fight to spill blood. Mirō had been neglectful. Naibu power flowed wildly yet its unrefined nature kept Mirō from taking its advantage. From the shadows red hues watched as Umashi rushed yet again towards her army. In combat, Mirō refrained from underestimating her opponent and their decisions. A hard taught lesson at the gates forced determination to course through her blood and into her fighting style. ‘This will be painful… Umashi.’ Pain coated her words while invisible hands signed complex jutsu. Blood pooled at the corners of her eyes and flowed down her cheeks like a stream.

[Sending Actions.]

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Umashi
Miro

69.jpg

HP: 38,527 +694.6 -4,158 +15.68 = 35,079.28

CP:
31,950 = 31,950
NE:
17,045 -1,492.5 +2,130 -900 -365 -1,375 = 15,042.5

AP:
11 -2.5 -2.5 -1 -3 = 1
11 AP next round

Maintains:
Gaia's Vengeance, Cyclone Movement, Reflective Rain, Particle Destabilization

Equipped with:

Holy, Wind Elemental Sage Mode, Under a Genjutsu (unaware)

Gaia's Vengeance
Energy Accumulated: 8,099.3

Sprite 1
Sprite 2
Sprite 3
69.jpg
69.jpg
69.jpg

Gin
Kin
HP: 17,700 -694.6 = 17,005.4
CP: 12,300 -2400 = 9,900

Equipped with:

Status: Spiritual, Under a Genjutsu (uses Umashi's awareness)
CP: 14,700 -96 -96 -96 -96 = 14,316

Maintains:

Status: Spiritual, Under a Genjutsu (uses Umashi's awareness, see note at the bottom)
AP: 6 -0.75 -0.75 -0.75 -0.75 = 3
6 AP next round

14700.jpg

HP: 33,000 -160.32 -1,306.85 -156.75 -106.88 -5,724.68 = 25,544.52
Temp HP: 0 +3533.76 = 3533.76

CP:
29,540 -720 -276 -378 -678 -4395.5 -17.81 -145.21 -11.88 -636.08 = 22,281.52

AP:
10 -1 -2 -3 -1 = 3
11 AP next round

Maintains:
Genjutsu, Active Camo (R1), Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Equipped with:

getting Reflective Rained on, Sprained Head, Particles Destabilized

Clone 1Clone 2Clone 3Clone 4Clone 5
14700.jpg
14700.jpg
14700.jpg
14700.jpg
14700.jpg

ROUND 2
Action
Result
Damage
Costs
- 0.00 seconds -
Umashi maintains Sage Mode and Gaia's Vengeance. He recovers some Natural Energy!Umashi uses 1,492.5 NE
Umashi recovers 2,130 NE
Gin maintains Soul Regalia, and restores Umashi's health!Gin transfers 694.6 HP to UmashiGin uses 2,400 CP
Miro maintains Sharingan, Active Camo (R1), and a Genjutsu.
  • Umashi loses track of which clones are really clones!
Miro uses 720 CP
Miro uses 276 CP
Miro
uses 378 CP
Umashi makes a Called Shot at Miro's head!
  • The attack seems to phase right through "Miro"... Umashi is now aware of Clone 3.
- 1.00 second -
Miro's eyes change once more, revealing the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan!
- 1.25 seconds -
Kin uses Overhead Strike targeting two of the Miros!
  • They target the real Miro, but she's hidden from sight...
Blindshot: Fail! (31 vs 20)
  • The strike passes through Clone 4! Umashi is now aware of Clone 4.
Kin uses 96 CP
- 1.82 seconds -
Umashi creates a repelling gust around himself with Cyclone Movement!
  • A Sprite is generated! It's form shifts around, looking distinctly like Umashi... Miro is confused! (35 vs 32)
Umashi uses 900 NE
- 2.50 seconds -
Kin uses Overhead Strike targeting two of the Miros!
  • Both strikes phase through their targets... Umashi is now aware of Clone 1 and Clone 5.
Kin uses 96 CP
- 3.00 seconds -
Miro uses Gravitational Pull as a Sneak Attack targeting Umashi!Hit! (50 vs 27)
Interruption: Fail! (87 vs 30)
  • Miro reveals herself from stealth!
Miro uses 672 CP
Miro combos fluidly into Newton's Apple, attempting to slam Umashi into the ground!Hit! (34 vs 30)
Paralysis: Fail! (40 / 34)
  • Umashi becomes Vengeful against Miro for the remainder of the round.
Umashi takes 4,158 HP damageMiro uses 4395.5 CP
Miro's Crescent Moon Mirror ends.
- 3.75 seconds -
Kin uses Overhead Strike targeting Miro and her last unidentified clone!75% Hit! (38 vs 37)
  • This attack is Spiritual- 10% of its damage is dealt to Miro as CP damage
  • The second strike passes through Clone 2! Umashi is now aware of all of Miro's clones!
  • Miro becomes Vengeful against Kin for the rest of the round!
Miro takes 160.32 HP damage
Miro
takes 17.81 CP damage
Kin uses 96 CP
- 4.09 seconds -
Umashi sacrifices his Sprite to cast Reflective Rain targeting Miro and 2 clones!Hit vs Miro! (43 vs 39)
  • This attack is Spiritual- 10% of its damage is dealt to Miro as CP damage!
  • Miro becomes Vengeful against Umashi for the rest of the round!
  • Another Sprite is generated!
  • The attack passes through the clones.
Miro takes 1,306.85 HP damage
Miro
takes 145.21 CP damage
Umashi uses 365 NE
Umashi makes two Called Shots at Miro's head with Initiative!Hit! (40.5 vs 36)
Called Shot: Success! (22 / 25)
  • Miro's Head is Sprained!
  • This attack is Holy- Umashi recovers HP equal to 10% of its damage!
Miss! (32.5 vs 43)
Miro takes 156.75 HP damage
Umashi recovers 15.68 HP
- 5.00 seconds -
Kin uses Overhead Strike targeting Miro and a clone!50% Hit! (43 vs 43)
  • The clone doesn't care
Miro takes 106.88 HP damage
Miro
takes 11.88 CP damage
Kin uses 96 CP
- 6.82 seconds -
Umashi sacrifices a Sprite to use Particle Destabilization targeting Miro and 3 clones!Critical Hit! (46 vs 37)
Particle Break: Fail! (90 / 36)
  • Another Sprite is generated!
  • The clones are unaffected.
Miro takes 5,724.68 HP damage
Miro
takes 636.08 CP damage
Umashi uses 1,375 NE
- 7.82 seconds -
Miro uses an Adrenal Stimulant.Miro gains 3533.76 Temporary HP
- Round End! -

Notes
Umashi:
  • Gin and Kin can only use half of their total AP, but I don't see anything that says they can't carry over 1 unused, so I'm going with that
  • I'm not counting failing a blindshot as a 'miss' for Kin's Barbed Teeth, since it's an awareness check instead of accuracy, and hitting clones unfortunately doesn't count either
  • Reflective Rain's CP cost actually should have been -55%, but I capped it at -50% because of the limits section of the UBR
  • Same thing with Particle Destabilization
  • Normalize's damage buff is very weird (+10% damage that ignores half of DR). I ended up calculating it separately and just adding it to the total
Miro:
  • Forgot to list Sharingan in your maintains last round- everything was still calculated correctly, I just forgot to write it. Fixed!
  • Your genjutsu wasn't checked this round because it rolled a critical hit initially. This doesn't stack with the effect from Moon Mangekyo, so there'll be a check next round
  • Because of your conditional, you didn't have enough AP to complete your actions this round
  • Temporary HP from Adrenal Stimulant lasts for 15 seconds and is therefore not lost at the end of the round.
Both:
  • Gin and Kin share awareness- Gin shares Umashi's awareness because of Soul Regalia, so Kin does as well. This means that Kin is affected by Miro's genjutsu, but also that all of them are aware when one identifies a clone by attacking it.
  • I rounded anything past 2 decimal places because I don't want to deal with that lol
Let me know if you have any questions! 48-hour timer starts now, so actions should be in by 2/5 at 21:30 UTC!

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In a battle of wits Umashi proved that he kept up with the mental prowess of the Uchiha. In the darkness those red hues widened at the sight of even more Umashi’s appearing around her. “Stealing my tricks?” One of the Miro’s called out to Umashi. With force she drugged her mentor directly towards her. Nothing stood in his path as his body broke through wood crates and stalagmites only to come to a screeching halt. With an outstretched arm Miro controlled the gravity around him yet again, slamming him into the ground with devastating force. The force behind her slam surely brought the floor beneath him into a miniature crater.

As the dust rose from the impact zone Umashi used his time wisely. A fine brow rose on her brow and by mistake she misjudged Umashi’s endurance. As her clones avoided attacks, deflecting strikes with their arms and legs, one of the Umashi’s broke away from the commotion. From within the dust sprung out a sneak attack. A foolish move on her part, for only a split second she took her vision off the dust cloud. Her head violently rocked back and immediately filled it with a striking shock of pain through her system. With such a poor mistake she retreated back further away from Umashi while her hands clasp together momentarily. Angry, Miro sucked her teeth and spit the blood that pooled in her mouth on the ground. In battle the ANBU are trained to withhold emotions. Emotions cause one to lose sight of their intentions and even worse… make mistakes. A single mistake, even in a spar, would mean life or death.

As she retreated back to the shadows Miro took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled. The golden dagger on her backside disintegrated into a fine golden dust that reappeared on her face in the form of a golden one-horned mask. Her emotions were mute, locked away in her heart to the end of battle. “Don’t think you’ll get another strike on me like that again.”

[Sending Actions.]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Hmph..." Dusting himself off, Umashi allowed the destabilizing field of chakra around him to finish cleaning the rubble off of his clothing before he quickly reformed the windy repelling force around himself. "Some tricks only need to work once for them to be effective, young one." With a grin, Umashi confidently yelled out into the dark and began to walk in the dim lightning and rubble of their last clash. Utterly shocked that the many small bridges in the room had still managed not even to look remotely disturbed by the destruction happening around them, he caught sight of another one of Miro's many duplicitous others whisking past him. Miro was content to hide in the shadows. If he was being honest with himself, it would have been foolish for her to attempt to fight him head on but equally so, he found the strategy to be annoying since he was on the receiving end of it.

Continuing to walk and ponder, Kin appeared beside him with such grace and calm that Umashi almost forgot that the giant familiar was as much as capale of sneaking around in silence as it was in making a big boom. "She's crafty." "Indeed... I have to question even the smallest gain that I manage against her." Nodding, the giant continued to scan the vicinity for a sign of Miro ready to strike but nothing was found. "So how do you fight an enemy that you can't see when you can't trust what you actually can?" Pondering for a moment, Umashi nodded his head in silent agreement before finally speaking. "By being an overwhelming force of nature I suppose." Before Umashi could continue further, Kin thrust a protective hand in front of Umashi to stop him from making another stop. Looking to each other, they nodded and then jumped in separate directions in anticipation of another silent strike from Miro.

OOC: Round 3 actions sent

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Umashi
Miro

69.jpg

HP: 35,079.28 +831.6 = 35,910.88

CP:
31,950 = 31,950
NE:
15,042.5 +2,130 -1,492.5 -435 -277.5 -2,062.5 -1,375 = 11,530

AP:
11 -2 -1 -3 -3 = 2
11 AP next round

Maintains:
Cyclone Movement, Reflective Rain, Particle Destabilization, Elemental Clones

Equipped with:

Holy, Wind Elemental Sage Mode

Gaia's Vengeance
Energy Accumulated: 12,203.38 → ended

Sprite 1
Sprite 2
Sprite 3
69.jpg
69.jpg
69.jpg

Clone 1
Clone 2
Clone 3
69.jpg
69.jpg
69.jpg
HP: 2,414
CP:
2,414 -110
AP:
HP: 2,414
CP: 2,414 -110
AP: 2.5
- Distorted
HP: 2,414 -125
CP: 2,414 -110
AP: 2.5
- Genjutsu'd

Gin
Kin
HP: 17,005.4 +694.6 -831.6 = 16,868.4
CP: 9,900 -2,400 = 7,500

Equipped with:

CP: 14,316 -96 -625 = 13,595

Maintains:

AP: 6 -0.75 -2.25 = 3
6 AP next round

The Ronin
HP: 35,400
CP: 29,400 -420 -420

Maintains:

Equipped with:

14700.jpg

HP: 25,544.52 -317.39 -153.9 -76.95 -76.95 -76.95 -57.71 -38.48 -38.48 -1,024.65 -1,024.65 -1,024.65 -1,024.65 -1,024.65 -12,203.38 = 7,381.08
Temp HP: 3533.76 -2,544.3 -989.46 = 0

CP:
22,281.52 -720 -276 -282.7 -145.21 -360 -360 -836 -836 -836 -330 -900 -672 -113.85 -113.85 -113.85 -113.85 -113.85 -1,080 -4,235 = 9,843.36

AP:
11 -1 -2.5 -1.5 -2 -3 = 1
11 AP next round

Maintains:
Active Camo (R1), Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Genjutsu 1, Gravity Distortion, Genjutsu 2

Equipped with:

getting Reflective Rained on, Sprained Head, Particles Destabilized, unaware of Clone 1, Bleeding Rank 1

Fear
HP: 6,600
AP: 4

ROUND 3
Action
Result
Damage
Costs
- 0.00 seconds -
Umashi maintains everything. He recovers some Natural Energy!
His one sprite is also still around. It starts to appear as a clone of him again...
  • Miro's Eye of Insight allows her to identify the real Umashi!
Umashi recovers 2,130 NE
Umashi uses 1,492.5 NE
Umashi
uses 435 NE
Umashi
uses 277.5 NE
Umashi
uses 1,035 NE
Gin restores health! They also maintain Soul Regalia, and restore Umashi's health.Gin recovers 694.6 HP
Gin transfers 831.6 HP to Umashi
Gin uses 2,400 CP
Miro maintains everything.
  • Umashi resists the genjutsu and is no longer effected by it! (26 vs 35)
Miro uses 720 CP
Miro uses 276 CP
Particle Destabilization deals damage to Miro!Particle Break: Fail! (82 / 36)Miro takes 2,544.3 HP damage
Miro
takes 282.7 CP damage
Reflective Rain attempts to deal damage to Miro!Hit! (41 vs 34)
  • Miro is affected by Reflective Rain for the round!
Miro takes 1,306.85 HP damage
Miro takes 145.21 CP damage
Umashi makes a Called Shot at Miro's arms!Miss! (35.5 vs 41)
The Ronin is reflexively summoned into battle for the round by Umashi!
Miro dances into the shadows again, attempting to enter stealth.Umashi loses sight of her! (27 vs 25)
The Ronin loses sight of her! (38 vs 25)
- 0.50 second -
The Ronin equips Metalhead.
- 0.91 seconds -
Miro summons a mask to protect her head!Miro uses 360 CP
- 1.25 seconds -
Kin uses Overhead Strike targeting Miro! But they can't pinpoint exactly where she is...Blindshot: Fail! (34.5 vs 38)Kin uses 96 CP
- 1.36 seconds -
Umashi creates 3 Earth Clones!Miro is unaware! (34 vs 29)
The Ronin is unaware! (36 vs 33)
Umashi uses 468.75 NE
Umashi also attempts to enter stealth. Who says Miro is the only one who gets to hide?Miro says that; she's aware of Umashi. (32 vs 37)
The Ronin is unaware! (27 vs 19)
- 2.00 seconds -
The Ronin targets Miro with Needle Shower! 12 strikes.Blindshot: Success! (33.5 vs 27)
1 crit, 3 hit, 1 75% hit, 2 25% hit, 5 miss! (44 vs 29) (28 vs 41) (46 vs 47) (34 vs 46) (28 vs 34) (42 vs 43) (40 vs 30) (29 vs 38) (45 vs 29) (30 vs 28) (29 vs 33) (42 vs 41)
  • Miro gets knocked out of stealth and is Rank 1 Bleeding (36 / 40).
  • The Swift augment activates, giving The Ronin +2 dodge for the remainder of the round!
Miro takes 153.9 HP dmg
Miro
takes 76.95 HP dmg
Miro
takes 76.95 HP dmg
Miro
takes 76.95 HP dmg
Miro
takes 57.71 HP dmg
Miro
takes 38.48 HP dmg
Miro
takes 38.48 HP dmg
The Ronin uses 420 CP
- 3.18 seconds -
Miro uses a Genjutsu targeting Umashi, but Reflective Rain is making her see double!Miss! (She targets a double- there's nothing there)Miro uses 360 CP
- 4.09 seconds -
Umashi uses Ambiance of the Forbidden: Western Winds with Strike the Spirit at Miro!Miss! (31 vs 33)
Hit! (44 vs 37)
Hit! (33 vs 28)
Hit! (38 vs 33)
Wind Slice: Fail!
  • A sprite is generated!
Miro takes 836 CP damage
Miro
takes 836 CP damage
Miro
takes 836 CP damage
Umashi uses 2,062.5 NE
- 4.54 seconds -
Miro uses a Genjutsu targeting Umashi!It hits Clone 3 instead! (41 vs 35)
  • Miro is now aware of Clone 3!
Miro uses 330 CP
- 5.00 seconds -
Kin targets Miro with Kill Driver!
  • Miro uses Body Switch with Vortex Blink to avoid it!
Kin uses 625 CP
Miro uses 900 CP
- 5.36 seconds -
Clone 1 uses Gravel Shift at Miro.Miss! (24 vs 40)Clone 1 uses 110 CP
Clone 2 uses Gravel Shift at Miro.Miss! (33 vs 37)Clone 2 uses 110 CP
Clone 3 uses Gravel Shift at Miro.50% Hit! (38 vs 38)Clone 3 uses 110 CP
- 6.36 seconds -
Miro targets Umashi with Gravity Distortion!It hits Clone 2 instead! (46 vs 32)
  • Miro is now aware of Clone 2!
  • Clone 2 is Distorted and has a 5% chance to be auto-hit by attacks.
Miro uses 672 CP
- 6.82 seconds -
Drawing on the power gathered with Gaia's Vengeance, Umashi sacrifices a sprite to unleash Perfected Rasengan: Rasen-Shuriken at Miro.Hit! (48 vs 40)
Hit! (41 vs 33)
Hit! (48 vs 34)
Miss! (38 vs 40)
Hit! (44 vs 26)
Hit! (37 vs 31)
5 Chakra Sever chances: 3 succeed!(35, 65, 23, 70, 6 / 44)
  • Considered Spiritual
Miro takes 1,024.65 HP dmg
Miro
takes 113.85 CP dmg
Miro
takes 113.85 CP dmg
Miro
takes 113.85 CP dmg
Miro
takes 113.85 CP dmg
Miro
takes 113.85 CP dmg
Miro takes 1,080 CP dmg
Miro takes 12,203.38 HP dmg
Umashi uses 1,375 NE
- 9.09 seconds -
Miro targets Umashi and Kin with a Genjutsu.Hit on Umashi! (41 vs 28)
Automatic Hit on Kin since they share awareness!
  • A manifestation of their worst fears suddenly appears!
Miro uses 4,235 CP
- Round End! -

Notes
Umashi:
  • Your clones' AP is equal to 1/4 of your base AP, not current. I know it's not exactly stated in the rules, but if clones can't carry unused AP between rounds then I doubt they should be affected by the user's carryover and potentially change how much AP they have every round
  • Health recovered by Gin and Kin through Archsage's passive was split between them because of Hivemind.
  • Clones & Creations only gain the user's damage bonuses for their HP when it's a flat number- since their health is determined based on your Max CP, it can't be buffed in any way
  • The Ronin can't use taijutsu without a weapon, so according to Smart Actions they did that before using Needle Shower.
Miro:
  • Mask Summon only costs 1 AP.
  • Your conditionals didn't go off for various reasons- either attacks didn't take long enough, or you weren't maintaining a genjutsu, or you were unable to Body Switch against A-Rank attacks
  • Your creation didn't have time to complete any actions because of the timing it was summoned at.
Both:
  • Particle Destabilization deals its damage without a check, while Reflective Rain requires one
  • Umashi's 0AP Free Basic Strike happened before Miro's 0AP stealth attempt because offensive actions have priority in ties
Let me know if you have any questions! 48-hour timer starts now, so actions should be in by !

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As much as Kin might have been attempting to protect Umashi, it was clear that Miro was unfortunately content to slink around in the shadows instead of stepping into the light. Continuing to catch the barest flickers of Miro moving about, Umashi knew that he had little hope of keeping up with her movements with his own eyes, and so, instead of trying to meet her at her level, he decided to bring her to his own. Calling for the elements present around him to do his bidding, he summoned forth his own clones and took a step back as another familiar, the Ronin, stepped out of the shadows, revealing himself. "Shippuden..." Almost whispering, Umashi uttered an oft memorialized word that for most was just that, but for him, it was like a key, unleashing a turbulent power from its shackles.

Giving physical form to the spoken word, no sooner had the word left Umashi's lips than complete and utter chaos erupted. Like a command from a general, Umashi's forces spared no expense in tearing after Miro with reckless abandon. The tearing, wind-like assault was so quick and powerful that there was little else standing between Umashi and Miro as they faced each other head on. Knowing that even he was unable to fully capture the wind, with the last bit of control he had, he concentrated the destructive force into the shape of a ball and held it out before him. Though small, it grew to a size that couldn't be ignored, and despite wanting to hang on to the power just a little bit longer, Umashi had no recourse but to flick it towards his late pupil for fear of actually harming himself while trying to contain its destructive yield. Momentarily bathing the cavern in light, Umashi wasn't sure if he had secured a hit, but with the adrenaline beginning to wear off, he was sure that the battle wouldn't last much longer. True, he was only greeted with a Miro that looked a little worse for wear, but also, between her and him was his own worst nightmare, a machination of himself from long ago.

OOC: Actions being sent shortly.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The still movement of Umashi made it clear why he was often referred to as a Turtle. However, unlike a turtle the power behind him mimicked a Hydra. And who would’ve thought this spar would nearly mimic the battle in the ANBU forest. She underestimated the old man again, with age comes frailty but in his case it came with the knowledge and power to overcome any potential enemy, even herself. In the midst of her jutsu, red hues noticed the changes in vision in Umashi’s eyes. A signature anime ‘NANI’ escaped her as Umashi’s eyes cut to look directly into her own. With nothing to deceive him or his summons the battle instantaneously flipped into his favor and now she faced not only an army but the wrath of his natural energy biding its time.

In seconds the natural energy drawn out from within the room accumulated to the brink of explosion. Spun with expertise in a rasengan, Umashi hurled the ball of energy directly at Mirō. Panic encapsulated her heart as her body quickly tried to set itself up to phase through the energy. Just before she was able to shift into the void the natural energy disrupted her phase. The energy disintegrated the void portal Mirō attempted to conjure in front of her making full contact with her arms and chest. Ultimately the explosion sent a shockwave of energy in every direction, sending the Sennin hurtling backwards into the stone wall. A hacking wail escaped her as her body crumbled the stone wall, leaving her to sit in a crater of despair. A hand emerged from the rubble to pull herself out, “... Threw away the way of the Uchiha…” Mirō chuckled to herself, shaking her head side to side. No matter what she did she always found herself emerging from the earth. In one last futile attempt her spinning iris burned through the dust and debris to glower at Umashi. It wasn’t over till it was over and now was the best time to play dirty tricks and invoke fear into him.

[Actions sent prior to post. Didn't know if I'd get the time to post.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back