Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Branches and Choices [Lesson]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Lessons were the one thing that the Hokage missed the most, the ability that came with it to mould someone's mind. It was something that the responsible Leaf had been doing for generations from generation to generation. A small smile crept across his lips as he remembered his time inside of the Academy, the want to learn everything and the determination to succeed that had brought him to the point he was at today. He wanted to give that same experience and understanding to the next generation which is why he was holding this lesson.

Walking into the classroom that had been allocated to him for teaching purposes the Hokage instinctively grabbed the chalk that was on the holder and wrote on the board it was a simple line as was to be expected by he wanted to make sure that everyone understood the purpose of this lesson and the fact that this was a studying group and not something that should be taken lightly. As he let the chalk scrape against the surface of the black board, it caused his teeth to grind together via the noise, but that was all part of the fun that everyone expected these days.

‘Branches, Specialization and Roles for the Future’

Simple topic but one that seemed to come round time and time again, and that still confused people to this day. He allowed a small chuckle to escape his lips as he pondered on what that would actually mean. Most students came in expecting that one branch was what they wanted, who they were and found that they were best suited elsewhere. He knew that from previous experiences a lot of people never really knew where to go. So he hoped that today's lesson while actually meeting the current Leaf Academy students, it also gave him faces to put names to and to watch their development inside of Leaf.

[Word Count: 317/1500]
[Post Count: ⅕]
[Post here for the Class Before the 17th August]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata heard about a class that teaches about the different branches of the leaf, Knowing very little of them himself he decided her would attend the class, learn from the teacher, and hope to find the right path that helps him get his vengeance.
Walking down the hall, wearing his usual attire that he dons, A Blood red Tshirt with a black collar, Dark blue shorts and a Kimono like overcoat, ragged but mended by his own hand, cherished object having the uchiha clan symbol on his back.

Walking down the halls trying to figure out what he already knows about the branches, although very vague he Knows there are three branches, the anbu branch, Medical Branch and Main branch, Tho he knew that was the limit of his knowlage. Not knowing what would come after those, are there other branches amoung those three. Considering this he soon transitioned his train of thought to the idea of his future, Once he obtains his revenge, What then. He had no plan for the future, unsure what he wished to accomplish afterwards, would his revenge be the thing that drives him, would he stop being a ninja afterwards. He needed to consider what was best in the long run, knowing revenge isnt good at all but something he felt he had to do for himself.

Walking down the hall as he makes a sharp turn into the class where the lesson would be taught, taking a seat upclose as he felt that he needed to pay full attention. Wanting to know what was best for him as it was up to him to decide such things, no parents to guide him, or help him figure it out but him alone. Clenching his fist tightly, his conviction running through his mind as he subconsciously activated his sharingan again, looking forward as he felt intense anger whenever he thought of his parents, reminding him of the day he saw their lifeless corpses, standing in a pool of their own blood.

[WC 333/1500]
[Post Count 1/5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu didn’t want to be late for class. It was a new one about the different branches the Leaf offered. This excited her though she had no idea what she wanted to do other than protect people. How can she go about doing that. She supposed she would learn in this class giving her more understanding on each path. She felt really determined which is really not that usual for her. Not that she is lazy but she was used to being a bit timid but found herself having a spring in her step. Maybe because she finally found a friend. Something she never had before.

The Leaf Village has been a blessing to her. It made her feel that she was actually being accepted. Of course Hinata was the first to accept her. Other students have been nice to her but she hasn’t gotten to know anyone other than Hinata. Karasu was fine with that. She only needed one friend and didn’t expect any others. She walked past a few shops on her way to the academy. It was a pleasant day here in the Leaf Village. It seems that the weather is usually pretty good here. Not like other places she has been. She saw the academy in the near distance and made a small burst toward the steps.

Entering the doors she tried to remember what classroom it was in. The academy was so huge that it was easy to get lost in. She didn’t run but did have a good pace to her walk. She didn’t want to be late to class. That would be a bad first impression with the sensei. Karasu shook her head as if getting cobwebs out. She went down one hallway but turned out it was the wrong one. She then made a right turn toward another and was happy that she found the number on the door she needed. “Yes, I found it.” she said then opened the door hoping she made it in time.

When she walked in she looked around the room. So far it seemed there were only two people in the room beside her. One was a very familiar face to her. It happened to be her new best friend. She smiled and waved to Hinata. The other person was none other than the Fourth Hokage. Karasu gulped as she started to slowly make her way to sit next to Hinata. Karasu never actually met the Hokage before but she did get his permission for her and her father to live here in the village after being attacked by bandits. She was extremely grateful toward him. His decision had changed her life for the better. She admired and respected the Hokage and hoped she could live up to the standard of what a Leaf shinobi represents. She sat down next to her friend “Hey I see you made it. This is going to be an amazing class.” she said with her blues eyes dancing with excitement.

[WC 500 /1500]
[Post Count 1/5]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the students had finally arrived to the lesson, only two this time but that was fine it meant that they could get some real in depth experience with teh branches, and see what the future held for them and what path they wanted to follow as this choice would last with them for the rest of their lives, he wanted to know how much information they had on the subject and what else they understood from the matter. Turning his attention to the black board he allowed himself to write up the very simple paths that they could select when it opened up to them.

The chalk clicked against the black board, as he wrote the three letters: Anbu, Medic, Main Branch. Each one in their own right was a respected branch and served the village well with a direct duty to the protection and serve those inside of the village. He let the words hang on the board for a little bit as he placed the chalk back onto the holder on the black board, it seemed quite clear that the importance of these words would be one that they would be talking about in today's class. But first he needed to understand what they knew about them and when he said knew he meant actually what they did. As he turned himself to these students he decided to get answers from them.

“So tell me both of you, what is your understanding of these words, what is the meaning of these words to you. What do they do, what is the job of each of these branches. While I understand both of you may not have this information to hand, what comes to your mind when you look at this information?”

Takeshi turned to face both of them as he waited for their reply, he wanted to see how much work was required in this lesson. Knowing full well that he would have to give information on some of the more secrets of the branches to give them the true understanding of what each one offered to them.

[WC: 671/1500]
[Post Count: ⅖]
[You have before the 24th to post]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata could see his friend joinging the class, nodding to her.
"Yes it will be, I am not quite sure I know anything about the branches anyways, I grew up outside the village like you after all, tho within fire country still"

He says as he sees the teacher begins to teach, seeing him begin to write things on the black board. Seeing thre three branches he happened to know by name The Main Branch, Anbu Branch and Medical Branch.
The Main Branch and Anbu Branch spoke to him, Wondering which is good for him. Wanting to get on the path to being strong, He raised his hand once Takeshi asked a question.

"Well being from outside the village I don't know what each branch is specifically but I would have to say the main branch is the Genin, Chunin Jonin branch, Anbu would be those guys in the strange masks, to be honest I like those mask i would want a cat mask or a fox mask. Medical I guess would be hospital ninja and all. Sorry That is all I know and I wanna try to figure out what branch I would end up thriving for but maybe one day I hope to be Hokage, that would be nice having everyone look up to you."

He smiles softly, which is rare for him having such a warm smile ,illuminating the room with warmth that made him look cute.
Looking forward as he looked at the Takeshi, having a good admiration for his work and his job after he came to the village, having met Karasu his first friend, glad to have her here to learn together hoping they can go on missions one day.

He looked at her as he whispered under his own breath

"Thank you for being my friend"

He smiled never feeling such happiness ever since the day his entire small village was massacred by the hands of some bandits, Knowing himself he is growing as if he kept all of his feeling bottles up he would repeat the uchiha's dark history.

[WC 672/1500]
[Post Count 2/5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu smiled toward Hinata then replied back to him “I am from outside the Leaf Village. I don’t know how things are done here. I’m not exactly an expert. I haven't really thought about what i would do yet.” she said then became quiet when she heard the sound of the black board. The Hokage was writing on the black board showing each branch. Karasu looked at it wondering what all entailed in each branch. It was pretty exciting to her to actually get some information on everything. Once Takeshi finished writing on the black board he turned facing toward them. Karasu guessed there was not going to be any more students arriving. Which was fine with her since it meant that there will be more focus on her and Hinata. This would be a more comfortable learning environment she thought to herself.

The black board had three branches Anbu, Medic and Main. Karasu kept looking at them wondering what each branch did. Ther Medic branch was obvious but that didn’t feel like that was for her. She never seemed to be much of a healer at least as far as she knew. Anbu and Main were a mystery to her. She wondered if that was more security or military branches that reported to the Hokage. She scratched her head thinking about them. She heard Takeshi start to speak.

He asked what their understanding of the words on the black board. Also what each branch did. Karasu gulped because she was not sure at all. What could they be? She thought then she turned her head when she saw a hand raise in the air. It was her best friend Hinata. She didn’t know he knew about them. She listened to see what he had to say. As she listened to his description of the first branch Karasu stroked her chin as it seemed to make sense to her. Then Hinata mentioned Anbu and that they were the ones that had the masks. She remembered seeing the ninja in the masks before. They were the ones that helped her and her father when they were attacked by bandits.

Hinata concluded with the last branch which was the most obvious one. The Medic branch was where the ninja who worked in the hospital were in. Once Hinata finished she heard him whisper to her thanking her for being her friend. She smiled and said “Ditto” then looked at the Hokage. It was her turn to reply. “Well the Medic Branch have ninja who are trained in healing and work at the hospital” she said confidently. “The Main Branch I'm not quite sure. I figure they must be important and have to report to you...I mean the Hokage|. As for Anbu I have seen the ninja in the masks before. I even have met some. They helped me and my dad before we came to the village. I don’t really know what the Main and Anbu do really. My guess is that they protect the village from outside threats. “ she said not as confident as her first answer.

[WC 1016 /1500]
[Post Count 2/5]
[MFT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked to the two students who had turned up waiting to hear the replies they gave and the insight that they had on the branches. They at least had some idea, he had to give them some credit that even when unsure they had used their minds to come to a logical conclusion about what each branch did inside of the Village. And with that information it was time for him to give them a full run down on each of the branches, grading the chalk that was in front of him he started with the main branch deciding to hit the most obvious choice of branches to start with. The Main Branch in many ways where the foundation of the village after all and without them Leaf would not have its back bone of forces like it did now.

“Main Branch, it's the backbone of the most villages that we know these days, it caters to a wide variety of roles throughout the village and we are going to explore these roles today. First though let's have a bit of insight into that branch, its daily duties include teaching at the academy, completing missions for the village, daily security of the village itself are just a few of the roles that those in the branch are given the task of completing.”

Taking a pause, he took the chalk back up from the board before turning around to write more information on it, the three simple words explained the sub-branches inside of the village and each one had a unique and special role that would be explained. Turning back away the new words stood out from underneath the main branch line.

Hokage Guard, Konoha Security, Journeyman

“These are the three sub branches that the village has, pretty simple honestly and each one is a critical role inside of the village. First the Hokage guard, only those of the rank of Jounin is accepted into this role, selected by the Hokage and Main Branch Sennin these are the fighting elite of the village as you can imagine they come with me when I go to outer villages, and safe guard me on missions. Simply put they are expected to give their life in order to protect the Hokage of the village if it comes to that.”

“Konoha Security, the ones that protect the village internally, making sure that Konoha village is safe and will normally deal with domestic threats, investigations, confrontations anything that requires the attention of a Shinobi they will be there to assist with, they also hold the responsibility of watching the village gates for any threat that may come that way, simply put they are the reason that the village operates with a sense of security and peace.”

“Finally is the Journeymen of the village, they are the Academy Teachers, Mission experts and have a vast range of knowledge, as well as finding themselves as mission leaders for learning Genin in the field these branches are the ones that form the next generation of Shionbi inside of Leaf I am sure you can see why they are such a critical role for the village?”

Stepping over to the desk he leaned on it as he looked to the two students, wondering how much information they had soaked up.

“Any Questions on Main Branch?”

[WC:1228/1500]
[Posts: ⅗]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He begun writing down notes of the topic for his own personal studying later on. Hearing how if he were to decide on Main branch. He didn't thing he would be a good Teacher, the idea of doing mission out did intrest him. Writing it all down.
Making sure to write down what he just wrote on the bored.

Listening and writing down the importants of Hokage guard. Learning these duties from the hokage himself was good as maybe one day He might try for that, not knowing if he would be the Hokage still.
Konoha security was interesting, but not for him as it was more withing the village, not wanting to stay put withing forever as he did write down the details in his notes as although he didn't want to go into that sub division, He didn't not want to shrug it off.

Mumbling to himself. "It might not be for me but I shouldn't not learn about it, It would come in handy either way"

Looking up as he heard of Journeymen, it sounded so nice, writing down the details as he thought to himself on how he might like that subbranch but it also might not be the right fit for him. but he wandted to keep all possibilities open, so he can find out where he belongs.

Raising his hand as he asks
"Yes I have a question. I dont know where I want to belong at all, but I do want to rise up the rank and I was just wondering how does one become the Hokage, like what does it take, How much have you need to go through to reach that point where you are comfortable with yourself. I wanna know as....I might want to strive to be the Hokage some day....I have no goal beside aiming for my ideals of revenge...but after that I have no goal....no reason to be a Shinobi. So I like to find one and that seems like a good goal to stride for, ever since coming here I been lost. I made my first friend and I dont want to just lose my reason. So honorable Hokage-sama can you please inform us of how one becomes the hokage."

He said as his eyes were firm, full of resolve as for once his sharingan didn't activate on their own. Having a strong fighting spirit deep within him, to Never give up. a strong Will of Fire hidden deep withing him as he shuttered while saying that, not used to standing out but truly trying his best to find himself.

[Wc 1097/1500]
[Post Count 3/5]
[MFT....I been meaning to put this here the whole time I just forgot]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Takeshi was about to give the full run down on the branches Karasu got out a notebook to write everything down. She wanted to get all the information as much as possible. She was always taking notes mentally but she had a feeling that this required notes due to the amount of info that would probably be given. On the top of the page she wrote Leaf Village Branches as a header. Below she wrote Main Branch which was underlined. It was the first one Takeshi was starting with. Karasu’s eyes started to blink fast with excitement. She loved learning in all capacities and really focused on what the Hokage was saying. She wanted to do her best and also figure out what branch was best for her.

As she listened she wrote down in her notes. She learned that the Main Branch which is considered the backbone of the village is used for duties like teaching at the academy and going on missions. There was also security too. Karasu took it all in. Would she want to be a teacher or was she more of a security personnel type. She still wasn’t sure but she gathered that once she learns all about the branches that she will make a decision. She learned there were sub divisions under the Main branch. Hokage Guard which to her sounds straightforward. Then Konoha Security which was very interesting to her. The last one was Journeyman. She wasn’t quite sure what that one was so she put a question mark next to the word on her notes so that she could see if she can get more info on it.

The Hokage went into describing each of the sub branches. Karasu now understood what the journeyman role was. She thought each was very important and she could envision herself in all the positions. She felt a stronger connection for Konoha security but wanted to have all the information on the other branches before she ultimately decided. She looked to the Hokage who asked if there were any questions. Raising her hand when one came to mind. “Yes I have a question not necessarily on the Main Branch. That was pretty straightforward. What I wanted to know is when do we have to decide on what path we take?” she said hoping that it wasn’t right away to make that decision. She looked at Takeshi waiting for a reply. She heard Hinata’s question about being Hokage and nodded “Yes I want to know too. What direction should one go to become the Hokage? “ she said grinning.

[WC 1448 /1500]
[Post Count 3/5]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the students, and watched them carefully as they took in the information that he was giving. Making sure that they were making notes and paying attention as much as the Academy was here for them to learn and focus their goals in life, it also promoted the option for him to find out a bit more about each of the students. It seemed Hinata would be the first one to ask the question about the branch, giving the young Uchiha his attention as he listened to the questions that were being asked, he allowed himself to smile slightly as he remembered back to the time that it was him in the shoes of these students. It seemed both Hinata and Karasu had the same question about Hokage, so he figured that would be the best one to tackle first.

“To become Hokage, you have to be a driven and motivated individual in the village, the branch that you take isn’t important in becoming a Hokage, myself I was the Anbu Sennin before I was given the title and office of Hokage of Leaf. I have done things that will never be mentioned but that is the life of the ANBU. In terms of what you do, you work hard, you make friends, you strive to make the branch you are part of the best it can be, show your drive and devotion to Leaf and that you are willing to put your life on the line for everyone and anyone that falls under the banner of this village. Once you have done that and are a Sennin of a Branch, when the role of Hokage comes up you will be elected by the Sennin and the Village Council that will vote you in behind closed doors. Only once you are elected will you find out if you are the Hokage. In truth Hokage means giving your life, love and everything to this village.”

Pausing it seemed he answered the questions mainly but this allowed him to branch into a lovely position to speak of the next branch. It seemed that the next branch up would be that of the ANBU.

“So this brings us into the point of the next Branch the ANBU. In Leaf they are the branch that focuses on external threats to the village, things that can be sorted out without the knowledge of others, they are the spies, diplomats and assassins that we sent forth from our gates, and normally the ones that learn how to kill other Shinobi that can be seen as a threat. The ranking is Simple, you must be a Genin first, qualifying from the Academy. Like any other branch, most require you to at least be the rank of a Gennin to move forward to another specific Branch if you want to.”

He took a pause as he remember that this was about the Anbu Branch, and they still had to pass from the Academy before they would be eligible to even look at any other branch but this was the reason behind the lesson.

“That said the branches are Anbu in Training, Anbu, Anbu Captain then finally the ANBU Sennin these branches require hard work and drive to achieve and trust me when I say this is hard work and does require risk. Now to the Branches. First up is the Diplomates, the main goal here is traveling around the world speaking with others villages and foreign powers to maintain relationships with others shinobi and villages, building up relations as well to make sure that we still show the best side of the village.”

“Next we have the INquisitors, those who have the pure task of seeking out information and making sure that they get leads to any threats that might be coming. This branch is where they have questionable morals to be frank, normally dealing with Kidnapping, Torture and other means to get hte information that we need. Finally is the Assasination, the hardest and toughest job most wont survive to see the rank of Captain. Simply put you are there to hunt down threats, missing ninja and dispatch of them with quick efficiency leaving no trace.”

He paused before telling them the truth about the ANBU Branch and one that most people didn’t realise when they started down that path.

“The ANBU Branch is a thankless Job, you are faceless, nameless and no-one will know the deeds done to protect this village, though they are also the most important. Its a tough life but well rewarding for it. Any questions?”

[WC: 1993/1500]
[Posts: ⅘]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He looked down at his notes, writing down what it takes to be hokage. Looking up at the hokage, Having a deep darkness in his eyes. He knew he wouldn't be able to do as required. To take the weight of everyone onto his shoulders. To be like that, He wished to someday but first he had a goal to acheive, the revenge on the bandits is his sole goal right now. Looking up with a fierce determination, he grabbed the pencil, and begun to write down the next subject, the anbu. The second branch Hinata would mostly be apart of, The idea of being a faceless entity meant to protect was interesting to him, having No need for fame currently, no need for recognition for his actions.

"If I do choose that branch....which department, I mean maybe diplomat...then I can leave the village and gather clues on the bandit's location...that would be nice, I could even use the guise of tracking down bandits that slipped into other nations to further the relations of a village......but assassination also sounds nice.....for an entirely nother reason, and Inquisition.......I wonder what scenario kidnapping, torture would come into play, I would be lying if i said I wasnt abit curious."

He thought to himself as he begun writing it all down in depth details on every word the hokage has said, not wanting to lose any infomation he soon had to turn the page to write down even more, placing his own thoughts down as well, so in the future if he ever were to look back he would know what he thought at the time.

[Wc 1367/1500]
[Post Count 4/5]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu’s eyes were directed right at Takeshi as he explained how one can become a Hokage. She didn’t know if that is what she wanted to be but it was an interesting path that Karasu never thought of. She had never been a part of a village that really accepted her. The Leaf Village was the first to take her and her dad in. This village has become her home and she feels more and more at ease as each day passes. As she listened about the role of the Hokage. Karasu could see herself being Hokage. The Leaf Village is the only village to give her and her dad a home. Accepting them for who they are. She met her best friend Hinata here. Everything about this village has been a blessing. She would lay her life on the line for the village.

With that admittance within herself she felt a warm feeling inside as she unconsciously made a decision on her path. Takeshi continued on with the lesson moving on to the next branch. Anbu was the Branch that dealt with spies, diplomats and assassins. Shea heard Hinata talking about each of the Anbu positions and what would be best for him. She turned and whispered to him. “This Branch has all sorts of opportunities. Each one sounds interesting and possibly a chance for us to accomplish our goals. “ she said grinning.

She wrote what the Hokage said down in her notebook. She emphasized Anbu and the positions before looking up to listen for more information. She contemplated on being a diplomat thinking she might be good at that but speaking was not her best suit. Maybe she will learn to be a better speaker through the branch. She liked the idea of traveling to other villages. With what she went through in various villages maybe she can change their perspective on things and really make a change for the better. That way no one will have to be driven out for being different like herself and her dad. She listened as the Inquisitors branch was being explained. It sounded rough but she understood that in order to get any info on protecting the village there had to be questionable things done. Was she prepared to do it. Karasu thought long and hard but felt she could do it if she had to. The next branch was Assassination. Much like the Inquisitor Branch the Assassination Branch had do do some questionable things but it is for the protection of the village. Karasu didn’t see a problem with it knowing things had to be done. When the Hokage finished up by telling them that Anbu was a thankless job, Karasu nodded in understanding. She wasn't trying to be famous. She wanted to be the best Kunoichi she could be and be useful to the village. She had written so much down in her notebook. She had a lot to think about in which direction she wanted to go in. She knew she had to think long and hard on what to do. She looked at Takeshi who asked if there were any questions. “I think I understand so no questions for me at this time” she replied back.

[WC 1987 /1500]
[Post Count 4/5]
[MFT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that at least the students where taking in the information that was being present to the two of them, of course though there was more than one branch to pick from, everyone had a choice and a path that they would follow, it may not be the path that they see straight away. Hard work, passion would always decide which path a Shinobi of Leaf would end up going down, for him he found that path with the mentor that had taken him under his wing to teach him, allowing him to grow into the indivual that he had become today. Maybe these students would find that person waiting for them, but that was hard to say.

“Finally the last branch that I will be teaching you about today, the medical Branch of Leaf. The people are those that are passionate about helping others, the ones we seek when injured and the ones to help the Shinobi on the front lines contuine to work at full capacity with no issues or harm to them. Wounds, Breaks, or even the injury of the mind is what the hospital serves to heal and help you give your passion to seeing others recover this is the purpose of what you serve and what your goals are. Seeking out new ways to expand the ability to heal others.”

He paused for a few minutes before deciding to give them chance to really think about that, the fact that they would be helping others to become better in themselves. To some this path is the hardest to follow as its knowing full well that you have to be able to be selfless in everything your strive for.

“Unlike the other branche in Leaf this only has two divisions to follow down the first one is a Researcher, this will see you trying to find new ways to heal others, solutions to posions, and to walk a path always of descovery. Normally sending you to other villages to find out how they operate inside there own medical branches, this route will help you expand your knowledge and push yourself to find answers to the unknown.

“The second branch is a Combat Medic, serving on the front lines the role of this is simply put to heal your team mates when in combat situations, making sure that Leaf Shinobi come home alive on harder mission and completely acting inside of a Support Role, make no mistakes you will be given full combat training to hold your own in these situations, but primariry focus will be on making sure wounds that happen are healed and that the team is able to contuine the mission with no losses.”

He let the room fall silent before he looked over to them, he wondered how much information they had absorbed, but that was the end of the Lesson today he had taught them what he aimed for them, if they had any questions he would be happy to hang back to answer them.

“Any questions, if not that is your lesson concluded for today,I will hang around a bit longer to assist with any questions or concerns.”

[Post 5/5]
[Please request Lesson Rewards in Leaf Requests when you do your 5th post]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was paying attention, not at all interested in the medical branch, not his forte but It was still good to know, He wrote down the subbranches of the Medical branch, keeping it in mind as he looked at Karasu, blushing abit as his heart was a flutter, a new sensation for him as he tried to shake it off, Not knowing as the reason for the new feeling he felt when looking at Karasu.

Not having any questions as he closed the notepad, thinking to himself for a moment, he begun to debate.

"Lets see, Pros of being in the main branch, I would go along the normal path, become a jounin. but if I go towards Anbu, Would any even fit me, I mean I could go for assassinations but I could also be a diplomat, that is so much like me, I would get to travel, which would be nice but I dunno, I am thinking I would stick with Main Branch, It will be hard....But worth it to be honest, Maybe oneday I can even show up Asuka and all those who looked down on me."

Once class was dismissed, he got up as he packed away his notepad, looking at Karasu again, blushing as he shook off the feeling again, heading out of class, saying goodby to the Hokage

[Wc 1570/1500]
[Post Count 5/5]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu finished writing down the information on the two branches and all the sub divisions that were in them. She looked up when Tekashi mentioned the final branch. The Medical Branch which was not something she considered because she never thought of herself as a healer in any way. Still it was good to learn about it. Maybe she was a healer and she didn’t know it. She sat back listening to the Hokage. She wrote down in her notes as Tekashi continued on. Helping others was a noble purpose and Karasu did like to help those in need if she could. Her mind was opening up to the possibilities.

She liked the idea of going to other villages and learning medical techniques and knowledge from the other villages as a Researcher. That seemed to perk her up a bit. She scribbled it down in the notes. Then there was the Combat Medic which sounded really intense. It would mean she wouldn’t be fighting but healing those who were fighting. She knew a medic was an important part of a team and they were to try and stay out of harm's way whenever possible. If a medic goes down that maybe the end for the team due to that the team couldn't heal themselves. It was probably one of the greatest responsibilities there was for a shinobi.

She let it set in as the room grew quiet. There were a couple of options that seemed to fill Karasu’s interests. She needed time to think about it but she was glad that she had all the information and maybe there would be a sign for her toward the right path she will take. She smiled as she glanced at Hinata then back at Tekashi. “I have no questions. It looks like I have a lot to think about. Thank you for taking the time to teach us. I really appreciate it.” she said with a big grin on her face. Now it was time for her to find her path. She grabbed her notebook and closed it before getting up to leave the classroom.

[WC 2340 /1500]
[PC: 5/5]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back