Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Breaking into Jail Hell yesh wait ......what ? [open]

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ooc: feel free to join at any point in this thread either joining me or trying to stop me :p let the games begin

Saieko got up from bed that evening and put on her usual attire after washing up of course. She opened the fridge and saw bare bones…..rumble rumble rumble……she placed a hand on her stomach. “Oi man I forgot to get food after that weridos class the other day.” Cursing her forgetful nature she washed up and through on some skin tight pants and a low cut shirt so to draw the right kind of attention she never liked doing this so cursing to herself she even yes put on a bit of blush and eyeliner to give her age a some depth. After dolling herself up she put her trusty sword on her back. She put on a side satchel as well and put a few playing cards into the satchel. She wasn’t making money fast enough while in the academy and a girls gotta eat right. Sneering to herself she bounded out of her home. She sent chakra to her feet to speed her feet up and also to grip onto the cliff that rounded her home. Now the best part of the day was upon her she really loved doing this as soon as she first accidently did it the rush of the wind as she descended down the sheer rock face to the slums below was exhliration in its finest something about the wind rushing past her, through her and around her mad her relax. Most people would scream the whole way down and end up in a puddle of pure terror and tears after it was over but not saieko she ate it up like candy. After a bit she would in mid stride jump off the vertical drop and just swan dive a bit while the the rush went into her every fiber down to her soul. Ahhhhh she would say in her head. This was heaven. As she dropped eyes closed counting in her head 1……2……..3…….4…….5…. her eyes opened and chakra coursed through her to her feet. Slamming them into the cliff face, Pivoting on feet she turned them sideways and slid down like one would surfing on a board. She didn’t understand how shinobi didn’t make this into a sport it was a great release of tension.

After a bit though she ran out of real state and had to get back to running she had reached the slums. She smelt the air yep this was her stomping grounds smell that stench of roasting sand worms and the mud clomping up around the garbage that strewn across the streets. Sadly this to was part of her home now wasn’t pretty but hey it was life as a slummer . She was poor but she got by unlike so many other unfortunate souls here. She heard the buzzing of the neon street signs that burned bright promising and beckoning to places that one would not want to travel into unless they had to. Saieko’s fair skin was like a beacon to many unsavory types. She knew this and even had to permanently alter a few of them and introduce them to woman hood a lot earlier then would like to admit. She had made a name for herself down here just enough to be able to walk down the street without fear of being mugged trapped or something worse. Walking at a brisk speed she came upon Ukebi’s tankerd a local bar. She strolled into the bar and made her way over to the corner table. Not to many people here currently. Out of her peripheral’s she spied three men smoking ( nasty habit…..she hated the smell but hey a mark was a mark right.) She turned her heels and walked over to them as they were dealing in. She took a few chips out of her bag and tossed them on the table was 200yen “Deal me in…….,what don’t just stand there with your mouths open like that we gonna play or what.” Taking her seat the three men eyed her up and down. Seeing young women they automatically assumed easy mark right. She would play the perfect ditz giggling at jokes and saying wait what and tapping her hand on one of the mens hands as if to say stop it. She would even let meaningless flirting start and put up with the dull grabs for her attention. The first few hands she saw her cards and looked at the river cards she had a few chances to win but let them slide on purpose to give the men more time to enjoy there drinks. As there liquid courage grew she would listen to there conversation about how there stake in this world was and the dreary stories of how the village wronged them. It was the same old stories she heard all the time when she was running marks. Let them feel comfortable she would turn on the shark soon. The next hand was dealt, She spied her cards she had a 2 3 of clubs and on the river was her 4 and 5 smiling she had it a flush. She flirted with the man next to her watching him getting flustered and rosy in the cheeks he was not looking at his cards he was putting money in the pot and she egged him on “common honey just a wittle bit more I mean im a expensive girl………..i need to know the man im gonna be talking to can support me. He nodded his head and put more money into the pot. She had him smiling from ear to ear she saw food money for a month in there. The cards came up and she cleaned up. Leaning over to the man she leaned in and stroked his jaw turning him towards her and just when she was about to kiss him she put a poker chip into his mouth and stood up and waved good bye boys ……and seductively walked away from the table to the bar. Changing out her chips into yen. Now she could eat as she was counting her yen out and trying to decide where she would go for food. A young man sitting down at the far end of the bar spied her and spoke up ruining her moment. Well well, little miss ya got yourself a fine little game there. Saieko raised her eyebrow and peered over to this young man his hair was red and matted and had a few black streaks in it. His features were sharp and he had that whole biker look going on. Around his neck he wore a sharp looking tooth and beads of brown and tarnished white. He had on a sleevless black tee and some jeans.
Abarai.Renji.600.419120.jpg
Whats your name sweetness? Saieko cocked her head in his direction and spoke fine ill bite even though I shouldn’t, Sai why what’s it to you? The man smirked well with moves like that I figured I’d at least find out your name before I offered you a small game of chance, I mean you don’t have to if you don’t want to but youll double your winnings there, whatcha say Sai, feeling lucky tonight or you as dull as I think you are. Saieko’s pride as a sword-tress was perked a small smirk came over her face he was challenging her to a game of chance and curiosity won over the pride, I’m listening……. The man spoke up once again knowing he just won her overWell I need to get a certain package from a certain place that only a few have had the misfortune of seeing and even fewer that have come back from this place with there witts intact still and I need you to get this package for me and come back to me here in this bar with it. I don’t need to tell you that you cannot be caught or tailed in anyway shape or form okay? The place that the package is located is in the head interrogators office in the obsidian tower at the far end of the corridor. Saieko’s breath came to a halt and her eyes grew large a few beads of sweat started to form along her arms and the dampness eroded to follow a march of goosebumps……this was not a game of chance this was a suicide game. Saieko thought to herself he doesn’t mean the anbu headquarters does he? His eyes didn’t show any form of shifting around he was dead serious. As she mulled that info over she pursed her lips he was playing her like a fiddle and he knew it. She couldn’t back down now he called her pride out and challenged her with a task that defied all logic and sane rational thought. No academy student had ever even thought to test the security of that place let alone even think of this. She spoke quick and held her breath as she did Your on but the money better be good for this and I swear you double cross me in any way I will come back here and introduce you to my friend here[/b] tapping her sword as she moved closer to his face. She leaned closer to him and took the cigarette out of his hand and put it out on his leg watching his face twist in pain as she did. Fine ill be back here later tonight with your package. With that she dropped a smoke bomb and vanished out the door in a green blur. She must be mad for doing this then again it might just be her rebelliousness coming out in spades but she honestly thinks she can get to that package and do this. If she can she will be notorious and there might be a few that might hate her but in her mind they will at least know her name caught or not and to her this was her chance at showing everyone that the Name Amagi is not something to trifal with. She sped her way up the Cliffside to where the obsidian tower was upon reaching her destination she stood off to the side up on the cliff side waiting to see if there was any heavy guards patrolling and started to formulate a plan to make her way into the basement of the tower. This will be either a fiasco or a epic tale of greatness to come.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rq83zcf.jpg

It was an unusual day for Shinji to have a day off in the middle of the week. He had heard his sister take off early that afternoon, keeping to his room until he was certain she had left in order to give her space. She acted like nothing was different since the cabal occupation but in reality there was much that had changed about her. Getting back to her routine was what was keeping her sanity in check. He made his way to a tavern in the Palais with his jackal companion in tow. Olive drab pants rustled as on hand scratched at his stomach beneath a rumpled black t-shirt. Sure, he probably shouldn't sleep all day, but it was his day off. Leaning against the side of the building, he lights a cigarette and exhales into the air.

Your sister would kill you if she knew you were still smoking.

Oh she knows, Ika. Can’t keep anything like that a secret from our noses.

Trying not to leer, he watches a woman… no… a girl, through the corner of his eye as she enters the tavern causing him to snort out a bit of smoke as he chuckles. Snubbing the butt out in the pot of sand, he walks into the dim atmosphere of the pit and sits in a section of the bar where he could keep an eye on the youngling. For all of his loose morals, he had a soft spot for those who tried to act older than they were and he refused to let them be taken advantage of on account of their naivety. He waits until something causes the girl to get really close and friendly, almost menacing, before bolting out the door. If she wouldn't get him arrested, she seemed like his kind of fun. Handful of pretzels in one hand and a pint in the other, he saunters over and takes up the vacant seat, leaving Ika by the bar to catch kitchen scraps as the cook ‘accidentally’ drops them.

Sagasu Shinjin… to what do I owe the pleasure?

Still conning money from unsuspecting people, Ta-

Uh uh… we mustn't use my name. People are looking for me remember?

People are always looking for you, and they mustn't be looking too hard if I could find your sorry ass. But seriously, bringing your game to the minors now?

Pardon?

That girl. She couldn't have been over 14.

Fuck off. She was easily 17. Maybe a young 18.

Laughter echoed into the corners of the tavern as Shinji threw back his head and howled. A mournful yowl would chime in as Ika got in on the joke. Calming back down as he wipes a tear from his eye, Shinji looks across at the man and realizes that he was serious. The look was mean with a chuckle of disbelieve as he took a chug to steady himself and then continued.

No man. She’s definitely underage.

How would you know?

Because I have banged almost every girl and know the others by name that frequent places like this and I have never seen her before.

You’re lucky your sister’s a medic. I can only imagine the shit you've brought home. Too bad you’re related to her. I’m sure she’d be quite fun to take into a back room and-

Emerald eyes gave him a warning glance that dared him to continue on that sentence. It was a look that only a brother could give that said they’d be willing to kill for less. Raising his hands in a defenseless gesture, the redhead just offers a toothy grin and leaves the words unspoken. It wasn't the first time someone had shared similar sentiments about Yume.

Why’d she leave in a hurry anyway? Didn't like the sight of your mug anymore?

Please, ladies love my face. No, I offered her some incentive to bring me an unmentionable something.

Shaking his head and rolling his eyes, Shinji almost lets the topic drop, thinking that the unmentionable was literally a woman’s unmentionables. Mid-swig, he stops and swallows as it dawns on him.

This something wouldn't happen to be your criminal record, would it?

I've never told anyone WHAT it is. You just keep assuming that because it’s held at ANBU HQ.

It would look like Shinji was going to drop the subject, glancing around the bar as he finishes his glass. Putting it down with a heavy thunk, he stands up and takes a swing at his conversant, striking him square in the jaw and putting him out cold. Shaking out his fist, he glowers down at the man and growls.

Asshole.

With a whistle, he calls to Ika and runs out the door, utilizing his chakra to give them a burst of speed. Her scent was on the chair and with the knowledge of her direction, it wouldn’t be too difficult to find her at the Obsidian Palace.

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saieko stood off to the side of the palace looking on to see if there were any guards or anything going on but from her perspective seemed like most of the anbu guards were out and about handling most of the problems around town if she had heard things correctly there was a huge group of shinobi raising hell as of recent. They were causing more than a few problems. Saieko seeing the coast was clear decided to make her move. She dashed across the entryway making her way into the anbu headquarters. Upon reaching the entryway there was a desk clerk (a indoc official standing there at the front desk.) He was a rather odd sort not the type you’d would think you would see behind a anbu desk he wore a black cape and had yellow eyes with a snake swarming around his neck.
9180-199829111.jpg

His gaze fell upon saieko as she slowed to a trot and then to calm walk entering the anbu headquarters. He waited till she came a bit closer to speak up and address her. ”Welcome to suna’s holding facility how may I help you today maim?”Saieko froze and glanced over at the man behind the desk. Shit she didn’t realize there would be a desk clerk. Thinking quickly she walked over to the gentlemen and said “hiya im here on a official trip from the academy to tour the anbu headquarters to do a report on it for my class. The shinobi eyes narrowed as he eyed her trying to size her up and take her statement to heart. “hmmm, this is very unusual since very few students come here and more so very few are actually doing a report on the anbu. As this is a secretive branch of the Shinobi.”His stare didn’t stray as he was writing something apparently she had passed his initial inquiry. “Here you go maim now I just need you to sign this sheet here and here where the X is located down at the bottom of the page. This is just protocol to protect you and us from the usual set of circumstances. Also it is to let us know just who is entering the jail and how long they have been there these halls house some of the most dangerous villains in our history .” “So don’t be doin anythin that you couldn’t tell you mother about in here okay little miss.” Saieko looked up at him as she took the paper and the pen he was handing her. Her gaze came to a forced fake smile like okay thank you so much and she went about signing a fake name and giving her fake reason on why she was entering. “Her ya go!!!
He took the paperwork and saw her name and made note of it in his book of scribblings. Saieko gave a forced smile and headed off into the cambers where the jails were. Letting a exasperated exhale of air she thought to herself thank gawd that he bought her story. Looking around the cells where dark and very moist just like a typical underground dungeon one would think of, Saieko was walking around looking for the interrogation rooms and offices since she wanted to be in and out as fast as possible. She didn’t like this place so much pain and suffering here it was almost too much to watch going on men and women daily were broke here. Many who were here on the main floor of the jail were petty thieves and small time crooks. As she made her way to the back where the floor gave way to a spiral staircase descending down further into the pit of this hellish complex she peered in a few of the cells that were taken up there were a lot of older people in here very few kids her age. Most were hardened by labor and looked gruff and eyes sunken from being broke too many times. She felt a bit of pity for them since there freewill was in shambles. Finally reaching the stair case she descended further down to the level two facility. This was where they held all the criminals that had committed crimes against the village or were involved in. A few of these guys were cat calling Sai closing her eyes in frustration she made her way to the back again finding the stairs going down now on this level these guys were moderately a little bit more dangerous as they were people who had robbed banks killed for money and were known as thugs. Saieko made her way even further down reaching a dark place this time. There were very little lighting down on this level this was there solitary floor. Security down here was a bit more rough and strict unlike the floor above. Solid metal doors and no light whatsoever in here save by the door highlighting the doors and the eye hole. Making her way towards the back again she didn’t see much other than a few doors shut the rest were open hmmm maybe the cells weren’t being used or maybe they were let out to exercise but having those doors open was rather unnerving. Sai went to the last staircase and descended down to the last level now on this level you could hear screams and in a back room lights were dimming and going bright again. She peered in one of the rooms and even saw someon strung up with no cloths on and dangling in a web on ninja wire upside down. The ninja wire was cutting into their body. Saieko didn’t even want to check the rooms where the screams and smell of blood was emanating from. She knew also she wasn’t supposed to be down this far in the anbu headquarters but there wasn’t much security due to the problems in Suna with the uprising. Looking to the back she made her way back there to a lone door that was shut and the name plate across the panel of the door said head Interrogator. Awesome this was the place she tried the door and the knob was rather stuck but it wasn’t locked giving it a rather hard kick it loosened just enough to open it.

Inside the office, it was a small room but saieko’s guess was that this office was an old holding cell turned into an office. There was a small bed in the back and a desk. On the desk there was a medium sized box. “Tch” great this box was too big to conceal in anyway shape or form. Taking her kunai out she split the box open and there in the box was probably one of the most dangerous sort of things not only was there a book in there with Suna’s emblem on it but there were 8 vials of a greyish shimmering thick like liquid. Saieko’s eyes narrowed she didn’t want to un cork these vials something was telling her this was not something that she should have on her person. She opened the book and flipped through it and eyes went wide at the information she had stumbled upon this was the bingo book of suna it had detailed descriptions of all the shinobi’s and kunochi’s in sand as well as the outlaws that went MIA from the village. Saieko tucked the items into her satchel and turned around to leave.

MFT:WC :1265

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rq83zcf.jpg

Shinji had been fast, but Sai had been faster. Reaching the Palace, he finds a man behind the desk whom he stops with a single upheld finger. This wasn’t his first time into the Palace but this time he wasn’t interested in playing around with redtape. Dragging the book across to him with one hand he BeeEsses his way through his story after seeing an unfamiliar name and the reason of ‘Academy research’.

Research my arse…

Hello. I’m Sasgasu Shinjin. These are my credentials. I was to be escorting an academy student while she did some school work. I see she got here ahead of me. It’s probably not a good idea for a student to be wandering those halls alone. I’m guessing no one was summoned to escort the girl, hmm…? No I didn’t think so. Here are my weapons. I will retrieve them upon my exit. Thank you and have a nice day.

Entering into the Obsidian Palace was never as difficult as one might think. Breaking into it was never the concern; Breaking out was. His and Ika’s noses would be working overtime as they followed the sweet smell of the girl through the upper catacombs of the jail. If they were lucky, she stuck to the first few floors. If she descended passed the Interrogation rooms it would be likely that she would never be found. The term ‘rot in jail’ was very literal in Sunagakure. Sliding to a halt in front of the doorway, he rests his hands on the frame as he catches his breath.

You *really* shouldn’t be in here. The criminals and ANBU are one thing but you DO NOT want to meet the ANBU Sennin. There is a reason this place is feared.

Glancing over to the table he sees the severed seal on the empty box and goes ghostly pale. For a moment his tongue swells in his mouth and he trips over his words. One could imagine that for some one of such a build, it wasn’t common for him to be so terrified.

You need to put back whatever it is you took from there and we need to get out of here. If Mikaboshi shows up, we’re beyond dead. I’m going to kick that guy’s ass when this is done. Didn’t you think it was weird that someone would ask you to infiltrate the Palace?

The name of the Sennin was all but a whisper, as if simply uttering the name would summon the devil itself. He was a little jumpy as his head turned this way and that with Ika facing the hall as a lookout. Her anxiety could be felt by the Inuzuka man as they listened, catching as much information and noise about any approaching footsteps as possible. Unbeknownst to most, footsteps would be a godsend. It was if the air became frozen and everything became silent that you should truly be terrified.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]"Children once appropriately feared the dark." Called the shadows, words forming from nothingness but still dripping with violence despite the lack of a physical direction from which they originated. "It was a generational sort of fear. The type that grows in a species after having been preyed upon too many times in the same way. Eventually you learned that the dark was not your place."

As if to punctuate the admonition that the prison itself seemed to be giving to the two interlopers within it's halls, the distant sound of scraping claws and heavy footsteps filled the hall. It was fortunate for the two of them that Shinji had such a keen sense of smell for he would know that despite the keen noises and the angry, reverberating voice that was berating them the source of that voice was still some distance away. There was no wind to carry his scent within the halls of the Obsidian Palace but the ANBU Sennin and Warden of the Obsidian Palace always carried with him the distinct scent of dried blood.

The scent of a murderer.

"You suffered and you died. And I feasted." The gloom continued to explain, the almost literal chill of the grave drawing ever nearer from the sound of the heavy foot-falls. Even if the two fled from where they stood the voice would follow behind them as if standing over their shoulder and breathing down their neck. Not that the being whose voice echoed towards them even possessed the need to breathe. He was a creature so terrible that in the history of the Wind Country humanity had long since forgotten he was real. Related to stories and legends. Truthfully speaking a beast so monstrous could not actually have existed. "But eventually you learned."

"Where is that fear now, I wonder? Forgotten, most likely. Your kind always did have such pitiably short memories." More scraping, this time longer than before. It would be clear by now that the speaker was taking his time with his appearance and pursuit. After all, the Palace was his domain. "It simply means that I must re-educate you. You will either learn quickly or die quicker. It makes no difference to me -- except for that I may not need to go for a hunt this evening. Now ..."

A decidedly inhuman serious of snarling clicks followed the stated intention to re-teach them the meaning of fearing the dark followed by a sharp peal of menacing laughter that was in clear mockery of the two bugs caught within his tenebrous web making it terrifyingly clear that they were being hunted if the statement of intent from the voice had not been indication enough.

"Run."
|[legend="[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]"]- [SCENE BGM]
F5F27x.png

Mikaboshi - Sand ANBU Sennin (Council NPC)
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now coming out into the halls of the great prison was creepy enough but now for no apparent reason a young shinobi a couple years older then Sai appeared out of thin air with a dog of all things she knew that she didn’t do anything to cause for alarm besides grab a package that some punk wanted her to pick up. She was pretty sure she covered her tracks fairly well so the only way that somone could have known what was taking place here was if it was already given knowledge that she was on her way here to pick this package up. She smelled a rat and it had a name that name was kenji . Grimacing because she knew that this shinobi had her dead to rights now and red handed that there probably would be resistance. You *really* shouldn’t be in here. The criminals and ANBU are one thing but you DO NOT want to meet the ANBU Sennin. There is a reason this place is feared.” You need to put back whatever it is you took from there and we need to get out of here. If Mikaboshi shows up, we’re beyond dead. I’m going to kick that guy’s ass when this is done. Didn’t you think it was weird that someone would ask you to infiltrate the Palace? Sai was ready to rebuff the young shinobi when his words really hit home. Her speech stammered a bit as she was fully ready to let him have it when, “ Ill….have you know that You need to put back whatever it is you took from there and we need to get out of here. If Mikaboshi shows up, we’re beyond dead. I’m going to kick that guy’s ass when this is done. Didn’t you think it was weird that someone would ask you to infiltrate the Palace? wait what did you just say ?” He wasn’t trying to stop her he was actually trying to rescue her. Just then when she was standing there about to give the items back to the young shinobi there was a echoing voice coming from well everywhere. It swirled around them like a sour wind saieko had felt this once before a long time ago thoe back then this was something way above her level of skills and it still was she swallowed and kinda froze. She was caught and well not only caught but also was holding a very touchey book and some grey liquid in some vials that really shouldn’t have been with the book. These vials had well obiviously something dangerous in them but not only that they were labeled with a peculiar label of a word that she had never seen before nor heard of at all. The label stated Tsuchimikado test subject #1 , 2 and so on so forth. She didn’t know what it was. Whatever it was meant that it was important besides the fact the bingo book she had wasn’t something she wanted on her either. Seeing how they were caught and it seemed like they should and the voice start Yelling RUN!!!!!! She did just that sending chakra to her feet she took off like a bat outta hell not wasting anytime mid stride she threw the book back into the office she couldn't really throw the vials just in case there was poison in them by mere chance. She was a shinobi and a petty thief but a killer she was not. She didn’t want to harm anyone at all this job she had taken was a simple pick the package up and drop it off what happened after that well that was up to Kenji . He would be the one to face the wrath of whatever the fuck that was. Coming up the halls hopefully the young boy was behind her or catching up to her and didn’t think being a hero outweighed his own life. I mean he was a bit cute and all but still there was no reason for him to try and cover for her was there ? She ran up every stair and bolted past every door retracing her steps on the way out. She didn’t even wave goodbye to the guard at the desk. All people would see is the green blur streamlining its way outta hell and back to where normal people doing normal things resided. She totally forgot about the vials she had on her but then again who would think about such things when a bloodthirsty warden was chasing you. She would stop just outside the anbu headquarters off just behind a rock well outta sight just to see if the young man that had tried to warn her didn’t stay behind and play hero. If need be she would go back in there.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was too late. A chill cling to the air and seeped into every inch of his being. Once, only once before had Shinji made the acquaintance of the legendary Sennin and it wasn’t so much an acquaintance as watching him decimate Magentica like she was nothing more than a sand flea. Where there should have been noise there was silence. Even his heart tried to beat quieter as the sensation of it being held on ice eked into his chest. For a second she tried to argue and then they heard the advice, nay, command to flee. The kid had balls to have made it this far and to stay as long as she had. As soon as she had turned tail, a book was tossed onto the desk. Shinji took a second to drop it back into the box, seeing that spaces for cylinders that were missing. He wasn’t going to stay and look for them; he was certain they weren’t here any way. With rushed steps he treks back to where Ika stood guard, her legs trembling as she whined quietly.

Was it worth it?

Saving someone is always worth it, Ika.

And if she gets caught anyway?

Then at least I tried.

Unlike his sister, he had no wish or desire to speak to Mikaboshi; she had some strange like for the Sennin that allowed her to seem tolerate his presence when others would be loosing their lunch. Their legs pumped as they ascended to the entrance level, out of breath and afraid though nothing more than his paled skin could prove that. Stopping at reception, he gives back the tag and collects his weapons a little more calmly than he had when he had entered. He knew her scent and knew that she was likely going directly to Kenji for delivery. She wouldn’t get away from him. Scrawling his signature as he signs out, he slides the book back to the ‘gatekeeper’ and puts his fingers on the students name with his best attempt at his cocky grin.

BeeTeeDub man, that names probably a fake. You see her here again, you detain her. She tried to take something from the interrogation area but I don’t know if she succeeded. Was holding some book when I found her but she tossed it back.

Shinji wasn’t about to let him know that he knew exactly what book it was or that there was something else missing from the box, or that the box had been sealed. All of that information wasn’t worth admitting to. Stepping out, he sniffs the air gently to get a sense of what direction she had taken and started off. Her scent was strong and close. Initially he headed in the wrong direction and doubled back in order to come up from behind the rock, dropping a hand down on her shoulder.

You don’t try that again and I won’t turn you in. I just have some questions for my own curiosity. Records of Suna’s most wanted are accessible to any shinobi. You can literally ask someone like me to get information from it… So, One. What did you need that book for? Two. What were you doing in a place like Ukebi’s? Three… How old are you, kid?

Ika would close off the circle from the other side of the rock, cornering the student. Shinji had a feeling he already knew what she, or rather Kenji, needed the book for. This would have been the only record that had not just Suna’s criminals but the record of every shinobi in the village. It was their personnel files.

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sai’s shoulders stiffened when she felt his touch. She followed it with a small ”eep” Sai’s natural reaction to this was push against the rock and twist his finger back in on itself causing immense pain if he fought it. If he didn’t she would turn him on his back so his body would be positioned facing upward as she was squatted next to the rock. Her face would be looking down at his eyes. You don’t try that again and I won’t turn you in. I just have some questions for my own curiosity. Records of Suna’s most wanted are accessible to any shinobi. You can literally ask someone like me to get information from it… So, One. What did you need that book for? Two. What were you doing in a place like Ukebi’s? Three… How old are you, kid? Her blue eyes widened as she realized it was the boy from the jail. Listening to his last statement she sat back at ease for now and registered his words thinking how she would answer those three questions. She knew two of them were loaded questions the third was fine save for a girl never reveals her age. Seeing how he did try to rescue her and he was here she pondered if she would oblige without further hesitation. “ To answer your first question the book was for Kenji apparently he couldn’t do his own dirty work, so thus I am here.”” Your second question , is rather a weird one I mean no family to look after me a girls gotta eat right ?” I do extra side jobs for a fair price just so I can pay the up keep of my place and still pay my way through the academy. Afterall where else do you think a street rat is going to make extra coin hmmm?” As for the last question , I do believe if I told you we would have a fight on our hands since your never supposed to ask that question to a lady, but since your kinda and I mean kinda cute and have the whole knight in shining armor thing going for you , im 12. Sai turned a bit red in the cheeks since most if they saw her would think 17 possibly 18 since her maturity level was that of one . It was rather embarrassing to admit ones own age but he earned it for now at least. You tell anyone I swear to the gawds I will hunt your ass down and I will make you eat next sand wurm meal through a straw.” Sai never liked feeling vulnerable her whole life to this point she was able to fight her way in and out of things. If she was scared and being picked on she swung a sword at it. She needed money she would go out and make it or steal it. So this sensation she was feeling was definitely one of her pet peeves and she didn’t like it. Seeing the dog come around to the other side to close off the (circle or oval depending on how he took the initial greeting.)she had a urge to pet it. She would first reach her hand out and let the dog sniff her hand to see if she was worthy enough to touch it. Besides it was fluffy and Sai couldn’t resist the temptation. In her head she was grumbling about how she was going to murder Kenji for sending her in on a suicide mission.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: TIL that 4 days indicates inactivity. lol. I felt compelled to post just to round out the topic. Feel free to come back, or don't.

Shinji was unprepared for the girls speed and ended up flat on his back, sucking at the air to keep his lungs inflated. He listened to her answers, his expression slowly melting from annoyed curiosity to sympathy. He was a big brother and struggling young women had a soft spot in his heart that he couldn’t help. It would be inappropriate to remark that he knew she was so young since he’d never tried to bang her before. Doing his best to sit up a little, his words are sober as he responds.

Kenji is a piece of work that has been trying to get people to do this job for a long time. I’m pissed that he preyed on you to do it. If you need to eat or need income, there are better places to work than Ubeki’s. Starting there is leading down a road to become a hooker and you seem far to strong to let men like me do terrible things to you. There are plenty of cafés in the Sietch and you look like you’re the type to become a shinobi. Best get a better opinion of yourself than this tough-love attitude if you want to defend this village. As for my next meal, my little sister is a medic. She’d be more than happy to suit me up with a feeding tube, I’m sure. If not her, than this bitch she works with would.

There was pride in the girl’s face that he couldn’t deny and it was endearing. Reaching up with his unpinned hand, he rubs the bridge of his nose as he thinks. It wasn’t beneath him to seduce a girl to get her out of trouble only to drop her before anything happened, but this one seemed like more of a headache than she would be worth and he wasn’t THAT much of a creep. Heaving a sigh, he ruffles his hair and gives her a ‘no bullshit’ look.

Look kiddo, I know you didn’t put everything back and I can guarantee that there is no where you can hide that will keep you safe. It may have been under Kenji’s direction but he’s been dodging ANBU for his whole life. He’ll throw you under the bus and the Sennin will rip your stomach out through your eyes, literally. He has a reputation for that sort of thing.

Ika stood next to him and snorted a little as she laughed at his plight. Shaking her fur, she sends bits of fur into the air and yawns before sitting patiently at his head. Twisting and reaching, he gives her rub between the ears and a pat on the chest.

Good of you to join me. This is Ika. She’s friendly enough. Only been with me a month or so. Give her a pat if you’d like.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Mikaboshi is allowing your escape as you elected not to engage him (good decision) so I'm choosing not to make any more posts for him in this thread. Just for the record.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back