Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Breaktime!

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori was in the elevator waiting as it moved up the stories of his apartment complex. Under his arms were three large scrolls that had groceries stored within them. After his long day, Hissori had actually gotten to spend the night at home. His REAL home, and not his Spire office. In the elevator he was able to reflect on what had happened during the day.

The day had started off well enough. The Medical Sennin had taught a class, and then did some hospital work. After that though his day got completely wrecked. It started when he had been summoned to attend a meeting with the rest of the sennin. During the meeting, it had been chaotic battle between two factions, and it showed that the village was to its own civil war. The one singular good thing that had come out of this meeting was that Hissori met with former comrades. He had met with Hira, and a man name Kane.

The ding of the elevator reaching the top floor of the apartment complex drew Hissori would of his own mind. He would move down the hall of his apartment floor towards his door. When he got there, the young man would unlock the door to apartment expecting to see Hira, Buru, and Kinji all there in the living room but surprised to not see them.

“Oi Hira-san, I am back, with food and alcohol!” Hissori called out as he wondered where the form ANBU went.Taking off his shoes, Hissori would head into the kitchen to unpack. Unfurling the summoning scrolls, the former shinobi would begin to unseal each scroll revealing what he had bought. Hissori had gotten a lot to make up for the fact there wasn’t much in the large apartment that overlooked all of Inner Marushi. Hissori had gotten vegetables, meats, soaps, incents, juices, and many different variations of alcohol hoping to entertain Hira for a while.

Nakamura Hira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the shade of the bathroom, Hira examined his veneer through gloom and doom. He looked very tired and disheveled; essentially, he was not himself. A pair of illuminated eyes hovered in the dark, looking off into the distance as Hissori entered the apartment. Buru had likely fallen asleep somewhere in the apartment, as Hira had gone in there to have some privacy from the dog. A candle kept the room light dimly enough for him to see, as he tried to untie the knots in his hair. By the sounds of it, Hissori had brought a party back with him.

He didn't bother to remark through the door; he didn't want to disrupt whatever plans the distant relation had concocted. He was too absorbed with repairing his image to be concerned with what Hissori was planning. After a few minutes, he came quietly out of the Restroom only to see Buru waiting patiently around the corner.

You don't give up, do you?

He shook his head, patting Buru on the snout softly before rounding the corner. A little light was cast into the room, but it was just enough to see what Hissori was doing. He had brought a fortune of ingredients and spices from the market, as well as a few high quality rice and plum wines. Certainly, some of them were of a higher grade simply by their appearances. Picking one of the bottles up, he began to examine its label. A look of surprise quickly followed.

This plum wine is of exceptional vintage... How in the world did he find this?

He was starting to believe that Hissori simply had a knack for finding things.

So, what exactly are you planning on making? Also, would you mind to hand me a wine glass from one of those cabinets? I'm happy to pour you a glass as well.

He grabbed one of the lower quality bottles, opening it swiftly with a small blade he kept up his sleeve. It was always better to increase in quality as you drank, because the more elevated you moved through vintage, the better the experience would be overall. After removing the foil around the lip of the bottle, he knelt down to stroke Buru's face. A few scratches behind the ears, he figured, would do the old dog well.

You have a very nice pad.

[MFT]
[Topic Entered]
<i></i>​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Inwardly Hissori would smile at the complement about his apartment. He did good using is money and publishing to making his life better at least in this apartment that he never used. Reaching up he would grab a pair of wine glasses and hand them over to his comrade from Mist.

“I was thinking about making some steaks with a type of duck sauce I learned when I was in the Wind Country after the freeze. It would be accompanied with some spinach and maybe a type of potato the waterfall country calls a “fry.” Does that sound good for you?” He asked as he yawned a bit before stretching.

Buru decided to find himself back to his spot on the couch collapsing, With Hissori back, Buru did not to play guard duty. He would just huff and close his eyes seemingly fall to sleep. Hissori would watch his dog before taking back his glass smiling some.

“Thank for the wine Hira-san.” Hissori told him as he went sipped it awkwardly before starting to chop some vegetables. He did not really know where to start with him, did he go all the way with just asking him right out what was happening or did he start slow? He would bite his lip for a moment before the strawberry blond man looked at him.

“So what brought you to Iwagakure?” He asked lowly.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back