Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bring me back [Sairasu]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
I've been gone long enough to handle the business I needed to do. I would like to come back, except this time as a new character. But, if I can't come back as a new Character within the missing/Mercenary community, I'll just reactive with my old mercenary character.

What are my options? Please, send me all my information to my Inbox. I will be needing it. Links are in my signature.

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So sorry for the wait! Profile PMed. If there's anything else you need let me know. As for Rebirthing, here are the Missing/Mercenary Rebirth Rules:
Shoukyou Tatsuya said:
As of this announcement, people may rebirth into Missing-nin or Mercenary ranks. However, there are a few caveats.

1. You must have been either a Missing-nin or Mercenary this version, or with the character you are rebirthing from.

2. If you include a village/NPC country owned/run by a council/anyone else, you must obtain their explicit permission for use by having them post in your rebirth thread. This is true of all RBs, however as it is slightly more likely to crop up here, it bears restating.

3. To rebirth as a Missing-nin, you must explain how you are considered to be hostile from a village. (This falls under rule 2 if you are from a PC/Council-owned village.)
3a. To rebirth as a Mercenary, you must explain how your character learned the ninja arts. (If they are from a village, you must explain why they are not considered Missing and it also falls under rule 2.)

Hopefully this new option will make people's experiences on NC more enjoyable, as they will for the first time be able to freely go to whatever area of the site they choose. Happy RPing!

The most important criteria to the question of "Can I?" Falls under caveat number 1, which is yes, since Sairasu was a Mercenary. So bearing that in mind you are welcome to create a new Missing-nin or Mercenary, but you must follow caveats 2 and 3/3a in doing so.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Awesome, I'll be posting my new character with the creation rules here soon. I'm swapping back to my original gender and taking the mercenary route. Thanks for pming me my old information. ^_^

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
On second thought, just bring me back as Taishou Sairasu. All my threads are linked in my signature, so it's not going to be hard to find them. After looking through my information given to me via pm, I could have sworn I had a lot more than what was just mentioned there. So, for the sake of making it easier for me, you, and yeah... since i'm too lazy to write a new character, just reactive me as my last character. Kay, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back