Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Brother Blood [Semi-private]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unohara Kasa, a man steeped in mystery and dark world dealings, would begin to initiate his poisonous plan. Inside of Kasa's office, he relaxed against his brown leather chair, and placed his feet upon the face of his large oak table. He folded his arms and smiled at the empty space that presented itself within the room. Perhaps you would be surprised at the décor of his room, which had a very wooden and homely feel. Rustic might be the word to best describe such an atmosphere.

Gently moving his feet from the desk, Kasa would adjust himself - noticing the time at a glance. His next appointment, Yamazaki Iori, from the previous day had been invited for a little visit. The Unohara had a very special interest in this man, for several reasons, another being his future help in acquiring the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

"Come in, Iori-san."
He would say upon the knock of a door.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would softly hum to himself as he walked down the halls of the Caduceus Tower, his hands buried in the pockets of his long red coat. He returned the greeting of those who offered them to him, Iori being fairly well known among the medical circles due to his families work. They had even helped the tower be built in the first place thanks to the machines the engineers of his clan had constructed. He was here today on business, an appointment having been made between himself and his new colleague Unohara Kasa, a smile forming on his lips as he reached his door. A knock would be given before he entered, closing it behind him as he looked upon his friend. "Good afternoon, Kasa-san. I hope I'm not late." He would say as he approached his desk, extending a hand in greeting.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa would smile, lick his lips, and extend his hand to meet Iori. they would share a gentle shake for a few seconds, before breaking off; Kasa would sit back down onto his chair. "Iori-san, thank you for coming to meet me." A smile would remain on his youthful face as he discreetly opened a few drawers. "Do you have any idea as to why I contacted you? I can't really imagine that you do, which is good because I really enjoy giving out surprises!" Kasa would peer away from his friend, and new comrade, to an opened drawer and setting his eyes on the sheets of paper that were stamped with a bold, red print: 'Confidential'.

"I felt so... riveted to meet you, Iori-san. I just felt that you were such a truly mutual soul... It's not everyday that you meet someone so similar to yourself." He refereed to their odd experimentation and attitudes towards the ultimate goal: progression. "Anyway, I'd like to offer you a chance to stand beside me... I'd like to offer you the chance to become my partner: Yamazaki Iori, Medical Chief of Sunagakure." Kasa would grin with a sickly smile, licking his lip with a tinge of sexual frustration in his eyes.

The Unohara would place a neat bundle of papers in front of Iori. All of the important sections were highlighted and tagged with a piece of sticky red tape that would jab out from the side on their respective pages. Kasa couldn't wait to hear his reaction as he passed his friend a black pen - placing it on the neat bundle of paper. "I've already spoken with the Council and they are happy to authorise this authority upon you. However, we should really talk more about what we plan to do together... if you accept that is?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I assume it has to do with our prior discussion." He would say, unsure if they should be speaking openly about their plans concerning the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He was delighted out how excited the man seemed to be, taking a seat opposite from him. "I feel the same way. I feel most people in this village are too...reserved when it comes to their methods of research and discovery. It's nice to see people who are more open minded." He would take that paper from him, eyes widening as he explained the reason for inviting him over: to make him a Medical Chief. It seemed that he had gone through the council to get him the position, Iori not too surprised that he was the last council member to find out as he had never gone to their meetings. He wasn't sure of what to say, going silent for a moment as he looked over the paper. Being the Medical Chief would mean that he more or less had a job, something that would not only cut down on his personal projects but also the time he spent with his family. On the other hand this would open up a whole new world of resources at his disposal, the man licking his lips as he returned his gaze to Kasa. "I...I accept. It would be a pleasure to work besides you, Kasa-san." The man would grin as he set the paper down on the desk, noticing the look in the other man's eyes. "I take it that the Medical Sennin isn't privy to our plans then?"

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The Medical Sennin," Kasa stared blankly at Iori, holding his blank facial expression before grinning, "She won't hold power for long." He wanted to tell Iori, his partner in crime, all that he had planned for the future of the Village but felt dumbstruck for a moment. "It's people like her that constrict our advances by sticking to a naive morale code." The Uchiha would shake his head loosely and roll his head, pressing back on the chair and forming a temple with his hands. He would sit in a moment of silence as he contemplated what him and his new partner could achieve.

Kasa would then proceed to move away from his desk, tapping his finger against the bundle of paper: "Sign it, Iori-san. It legalises your position... you know, since we're men of the law and all." He joked with a playful stroke of Iori's cheek. Afterwards, if he wrote down his name the room would seem to become diluted with darkness and filled with a cold sensation. And in mere moments the darkness would engulf the two figures and take them to a new scene. The custard yellow light hummed gently in the background of what smelt like a ward of death. Yes, the two had been taken (by Kasa's transportation means) to his personal lab. There were 14 rooms in total, most used to subjugate test victims and other were just for other miscellaneous things.

"Sorry," He said with a smile on his face as the smell of rotting flesh tickled his fancy, "We had to continue our conversation somewhere a little more privately. This is my home, if you will, a ward long forgotten by blueprints and erased from minds." Kasa stepped forward, urging his companion to accompany him. "You are more than welcome to carry out experimentations on my own subjects. I find that children are thee most purest form of life."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori listened to Kasa as he spoke about the Sennin, how he believed that she was an obstacle in his quest for progress. While he understood what he meant it was a problem that Iori didn't have to deal with, his family having enough connections that he could carry out his experiments without having to deal with anyone in a seat of power. Iori would nod as he signed the paper, placing it back on the desk. As he opened his mouth to speak he would find that the room was being consumed by darkness, the man rising from his seat as he wondered about what was going on. It wouldn't take much to deduce that the man had transported them to another location, Iori not at all fazed by the stench of death that hung in the air. He would follow Kasa, hands once again burying in his coat pockets as he looked around him. "Thank you for the offer, although I will admit that my work tends to involve the dead rather than the living." He would say, remembering that he had yet to discuss his own work with the man. "So we're still within the Tower? I'm amazed no one has stumbled upon this place...or smelled it at least." He would laugh, moving to walk next to the other male.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kasa's eyebrow elevated at what his comrade admitted: he rather dirtied his hand with the dead rather than the living. He gave the man a smile never-the-less, although somewhat thrown off by his odd technique of experimentation. "I suppose that's the interesting thing about these kind of partnerships, Iori-san. We'll be able to understand one another." He nodded his head before opening the door at the end of the corridor, allowing the wafting smells of freshness to fill their lungs. The stench of life would prove rather unusual given the surroundings. "This section of the hospital had been forgotten about during construction of the tower. It was suppose to be used as a storage space, after some changed minds, although it was soon forgotten about." Kasa was being deliberately vague to allude any other remedial questions. Why? Unohara liked being a little mysterious.

If the companion would enter the fresh room, his senses would be set alight with the freshness of green leaves. "The ventilation to the other rooms are connected to a generator, or rather a container, which then stores all of that foul smelling odor. After it stores the odor, over time the generator begins to neutralize the smells releasing its bi-product: H20." Kasa himself didn't actually understand the process of this machine but that's what he got for buying it will-nilly from a dodgy dealer. The bushy haired man walked over to, what looked like a water cooler, flipped a switch and allow a dribble of water to come sloppy out and onto the floor. Wait, Kasa drinks the purified smells of his victims? What...

Anyway, apart from the freshness, Iori's eyes would set sight on a series of different set of tables (all with heir own adventure taking place) but what took center stage was a status tank. The bubbling green water gently moved inside of the tank as loose tubes dangled from above. The water seemed so beautiful and majestic as it danced inside of its prison. "Where were we, Iori-san?" Referring to their latter conversation.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would follow Kasa into the next room, surprised as his lungs were suddenly filled with fresh air. While he had no problems with the stench of the dead and the dying the smell of clean air was far preferable to them, the man turning as he looked over the room. Kasa had begun explaining about the machine that kept the room's air clean, Iori never having heard of such a contraption before. "Mmm...I'm sure Suzuhime would love to get her hands on something like that. Heh...you should never tell her about it, she'll take it apart as soon as you turn your back. He would muse, watching the other man drink the water created by the filtered air, finding it to be a fantastic way to recycle. As he turned his gaze he would catch sight of a tank filled with bubbling green water, the man moving closer to inspect it. He wouldn't hear Kasa as he reached out to touch the glass surface, cocking his head to the side. "What's in here, Kasa-san? Is it some kind of chemical?" He would ask as he looked upwards, wondering if the tubes were attached to anything.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh yes," Kasa would say as he circled the large status tank, finger trailing against the surface, "Suzuhime-san must be quite good with her hands. After all, I could hear those punches from her room." He would smile slyly until h came to a stop and peered his face towards the glass - almost touching it with the tip of his nose. "If you look close enough, Iori-san... you can see what I am growing." It would take a keen eye to notice the bulb of flesh floating in the center of the tank, which had fine tubes pricked into its skin.

"It's a birthing tank, as I like to call it." Kasa would return to Iori's side, almost rubbing his hand against his comrade's buttocks. "It's marvelous, don't you think? I'm a man who can bring life into the world... even better than a woman, whom was designed specifically for that purpose." He would giggle, removing his hand and biting down on the tip of his index finger nail.

The Uchiha would then lean against the tank and poise his body in a suggestive position. He looked at Iori up and down with a moist pair of lips. "Mmm... why don't you tell me a little about yourself, Iori-san?" The bubble of the tank added to the sexual frustration that Kasa felt; emphasizing his primitive desire like an accurate metaphor.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would grin like a kid in a candy store as he stared into the tank, catching sight of the bulb of flesh that floated within it. "You're growing a creature in here...what is it? Is it human? Did you use your own DNA? So this water...it must be filled with nutrients so it could grow..." The man began to ramble, only broken out of his spoken thoughts as a hand brushed over his rear. He would turn towards Kasa, placing a hand against the tank as he leaned towards the shorter man, moistening his lips as he looked him over. "What's there to say? Head of the Yamazaki family, scientist by trade, I have a lovely daughter who's years ahead intellectually than any of her peers..." His words would trail off as a hand moved up to gently brush away a few strands of Kasa's hair, a grin forming on his lips. "What about you? We've talked so much and yet I feel like I know nothing about you..." he would whisper as he boldly caressed the man's side, running down it before resting on his hip, his eyes gleaming with desire.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm growing, well, me." Kasa would say pretty straightforwardly without any hint of hesitation as if that was the normal thing to do. "If anything were to happen to me, or if I was out of the village, my duplicate would take charge." The Uchiha would lick his lips and move his hips at the touch of Iori. "Of course, he would be controlled through a nifty little device that transmits commands to this very laboratory. From here, that signal is bounced out to me... although I'm a little stuck as to the creation of this device." He admitted, reflecting on some latter comments about Suzuhime being well-honed with mechanical things. Maybe she could even offer some assistance.

"What about me, Iori-san..." Kasa would place his hand on Iori's rib cage and work his way down to his hip. He would slip a finger underneath Iori's clothing and feel his comrade's flesh, teasing the med-chief with the tickle of his index finger. "I'm mysterious fellow, Iori-san... but I'm full of surprises." He would grin as he continued to tease.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"A clone, then?" he would ask as he let the man rub the skin under his clothes, the sexual tension about them slowly becoming unbearable. "A radio controlled clone at that...impressive. My family has had a number of attempts at creating something like that...although it always winds up going horribly wrong...or horribly right." He would say as he moved closer to the man, pressing him up against the tank, eyes looking down into his. "Suzuhime may be able to help you with the device. Her gift is that of engineering, mechanics, she can create almost anything that she can set her mind on." He would explain as a finger moved to trace Unohara's jawline. He chuckled as the man teased him, bringing his face down close to his, the other man no doubt catching the scent of cherries on him. "I like surprises..." he would murmur as he took the man's wrist and pinned it against the tank, the air between them beginning to sizzle.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'll contact Suzu on the matter..." Kasa then address the other matter which directly involved Suzu "I'll have to arrange an appointment with her... to prepare her for going to battle with that Sharingan fellow." He smiled at Iori before registering her next comment about liking surprises, which made his body tingle with excitement. "I didn't think you would not like them, Iori-san." He placed his lips onto his, if he could accept, Kasa's tongue would intertwine with his comrades.

However, after a few minutes the kissing would end and a new environment would be revealed. Iori would find himself standing in the office, half embracing the air in a romantic entanglement. Kasa had activated the transportation system to return Iori back to the office space, but why? Things were becoming rather exciting?

Or maybe he was just teasing...

Although, everything didn't come to a anti-climax, as Kasa slipped a little note into Iori's pocket. The note would read:

"Arrange an appointment with Suzuhime-chan for me, handsome..."

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would kiss the other man deeply, his tongue playing with his as they were locked in a close embrace. All too soon he would find himself hugging air, eyes blinking a few times as he was now all alone in Unohara's office. He could do nothing but chuckle at the man's coyness, slipping his hands into his pockets and exiting the room, pausing when he felt the note inside it. Unfolding it he would look it over, nodding slowly before placing it back inside. He only hoped that Suzuhime and Unohara would be able to get along, the man making a mental note to stress the importance of that to her. Soon he would be leaving the tower, humming softly as he headed home.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back