Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Building A Team~ Messenger Req Exit

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]

Akkuma stood at the Dojo running through the last of his instructions for Kaza "Now you understand you can say none of that except to the Raikage himself. And under no circumstances are you to do so in front of anyone else." he said quietly the robed shinobi nodded letting the demon sage know he had understood everything. "This letter is to go directly to the Raikage, his hands only. This one is for a man named Kogami Ayumu he should be one of the Sennin if he is still alive. Lastly this one goes to Shita Rirakussu it is important each of these messages be given directly to those named upon them and no one else." when he was done speaking the curse seal covered messenger bowed deeply and sprinted off into the desert. Akkuma hoped he would be able to move quickly, for this was a matter of urgency if he didn't handle this now he feared it would be too little too late.

The demon stood at the Gates waiting for Kyuji to arrive the demon had sent for him almost an hour ago. Kazu's exit needs to be logged so he would receive no issue's when he returned with the Demon Sages reply. Hopefully the Mednin would be able to assist him in this matter. After all they were in this together now, family no matter what. He stood there waiting puffing on a cigarette, he did not like to wait this much was obvious from his body language.
|[/col]

NPC Messenger Being Sent To Kumogakure
Req Leave

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sprinting as fast as he could, he would arrive at the "Gates" where Akkuma's messenger had been waiting for him and he had already been filled in with all the information on the man from the letter given to him and he nodded at the man. He would point in the direction of the Hidden Cloud and say with a smile: "Go now. I will log this all and you will be fine to return, just let me know when you are in the area or have Akkuma tell me. Safe travels and come back in one piece. Please do not fail us and sorry for having you wait, I will in the process of getting ready for work."

He would then put his hands in his pocket and walk away from the man waving goodbye before heading towards the village for another fun day of bloody galore!

[Topic Entered and Left if allowed. If stopped, let me know Akkuma. Run time is 30 minutes if I need to do that. Logged the messenger heading away.]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
In topics where you enter and exit a thread with another person in it, you would not be able to use a run time. If you are using a run time to leave the village as your PC, that would have to be done in a separate topic. Assuming this NPC messenger left only.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Note: Letting a NPC out, did not know if I needed to do my run time since I only did one post to enter and leave. I am not leaving, don't worry...you won't get rid of me that easily ;D

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]

Akkuma smiled as he saw Kyuji deal with the messenger now that was over the demon sage could attend to other matters. After all a demons work was never done and there was much that he needed to do. Turning round he began to walk back into the dojo 'I shall have to send my new cousin a gift for this...' he thought with a devilish grin. Hopefully he could still save his families future, only time would tell. All he knew was that he wanted a cold drink and a hot bath to mull over the things he had put into motion.
|[/col]
Messenger Topic & Village Left ~ Travel time 3hrs till Kumogakure
(C-Rank Run / NPC Travel time due to my being S-Rank)
Akkuma ~ Topic Left back in Dojo, not stopping Kyuji

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back