Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Burned Baby Burned [Req. Raikage] [URGENT]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Time was of the essence for the young ANBU Sennin. Recently burned beyond recognition and even dying her body was rescued by an unknown shinobi of the village. With haste they made their way to the Silos Tempestas. With a bounding stride and quick reaction those within the Silos made urgent preparation to conceal the Sennin's identity which allowed her to be transported into the Aesculapium, the village hospital. There they’d have to seek the one true medical master to essentially give life back into the charred corpse of Kagami Mirō.

Footsteps on ceramic tile grew louder while voices called out to other nurses to make preparations for surgery. While being pushed on a stretcher Mirō heard the chime of faint voices echo in her ears. “Condition: Dire/Near-Death… Name: Alpha… 4th degree burns….” One of the nurses spoke out to a doctor. Her body was still weak, ever second felt like a lifetime of fading in and out of consciousness. Unable to mold a thought together, Mirō passed out yet again from pain.

Shortly, they arrived in a secured room. BANG! The door flew open, Mirō was carefully hoisted onto an operating table and radio calls were made to various professionals. One signal made clear “Send a message to the Raikage A.S.A.P. Get her early prep work done so she can move quickly to operation.” Multiple doctors hovered over and moved efficiently throughout the room. In front of the closed doors stood two ANBU personnel. Refraining from letting anyone other than the Raikage enter the room.

[Called Raikage through Headset]
[Topic entered]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Given the emergency, Kitsune dropped what she had going on, and headed over to the hospital to fix up her Alpha, Miro, who had gotten in a tough spot apparently. Once she arrived she began dishing out orders to the personnel who had already prepared a lot, while she was getting scrubbed up. Healing Miro’s wounds without a sterile environment could prove hazardous later in life. Once, Kitsune had seen someone get healed while there were still traces of a bullet in their chest. It led to them having a chest that was partially copper from the bullet. For obvious reasons they had issues breathing.

First things first, Miro would have to be sterilized, but given that Kitsune knew Miro usually kept a paper outer layer on her skin, the first step would be to push chakra into the body to stimulate a local healing response. While that that response was going on, she’d send assistants out for bags of liquid chakra from storage. It was an invention of Kitsunes from back before she was sennin. Basically it allowed for storing chakra in a liquid form, for later usage. In this case, for Kitsunes usage in healing Miro, because the poor girl needed entirely new skin.

The next step, after stimulating a response from Miro’s own body was to accelerate the response by applying the strongest healing chakra to Miro. It’d regenerate her skin to pristine condition, but Kitsune did her best to try and retain the same kind of sensitivity that was already present in the nerves. Otherwise it’d be completely fresh nerves being exposed to, well, everything.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Memories of the battle replayed in her mind like a broken video. The entire battle was one to never be forgotten in her eyes. The harsh reality of Maru’s words, her inability to land a strike on the red haired fox, the shock in Naibu’s face when she called out her name. In her dream it was as if she was cemented to the ground. Fixated on the horrors of the reality that the shinobi world had laid out for her. How many others saw the feats of the hellish earth they walked. Fire struck her core. Hotter than Sol the heat surrounded her then flames wrapped around her skin.

Though the flames burned, nothing hurt worse than the truth she had to face. Ranks were just a title to uphold organization in a civil society. Bolstering her rank to Maru, a person who she had never seen run rampant like he did… a rookie mistake. To underestimate anyone would lead one down a treacherous path of pain and even worse… death. His strength compared to hers knocked around her brain non stop. If she couldn’t even stop a fox from going missing, how would she ever be capable of fulfilling her true mission: Securing the brightest future for Kumogakure. Deep within, she herself didn’t feel like she had the right to be called Anbu Sennin. There was much to learn and many more years of intense training were needed to even compete with other shinobi. Glimpses of peoples faces appeared before her mind. Maru.. Umashi.. Nagisa… Kitsune.. They were strong and even feared by some but what they really had… was respect.

tumblr_n2crvepsZL1tsvdwpo1_250.gif
A faint groan escaped her burned lips. The liquid chakra and the medical expertise of the Raikage began to take effect. Chakra points throughout her body began to swell with chakra and disperse it out evenly throughout her body. Her blackened burned skin flaked off her body as chakra combined with cells formed underneath. Miro knew the strengths and weaknesses to paper and practiced restoring her arms and legs during trains within the ANBU forests. Her body was used to peeling apart like paper. Shedding her skin like a temple snake was normal to her, but a weird logic defying magic trick to civilian folk. The sight on the operating table was a wild one to those inexperienced in paper jutsu. The burned layer peeling away to reveal soft skin underneath was a feat in itself, but the excruciating pain of her nerves reforming still coursed throughout her body. The lower groans kept emerging, her low heart rate picking back up over time.

[WC:436]

Last edited:

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the papery skin kept forming and flaking and forming, Kitsune pushed more chakra into Miro’s body, essentially supercharging it like one would do with an electronic circuit they wanted to run faster. At the same time as she was applying healing chakra with one hand, Kitsune formed a series of handseals with her other hand, casting a low ranked water jutsu, mixing it with wind chakra to chill it down and thus cool off Miro’s body, so she wouldn’t be burning and overheating. It’d sting the brand new nerves, but it’d be good for Miro in the end as she’d be closer to a full body repair.

After half an hour of intensive work, forcing Miro’s body to regrow it’s outer layers of skin and tissue, Kitsune finally stopped pushing chakra into Miro. It was done, the body was healed. There’d be some getting used to for Miro, in terms of sensitivity, but that was to be expected with how much tissue and skin was missing. Now, came the harder part, which was treating the spirit, or more accurately, Miro’s mental state once she woke up. It couldn’t have been easy to suffer this amount of damage. Kitsune anticipated that Miro’s mental state would not be in pristine condition.

When Miro began showing signs of waking up, Kitsune would be right there for her, providing aftercare. Sure she was the Raikage now, but she was first and foremost a doctor, and Miro might be the ANBU Sennin, but right now she was a patient in need of help. ”You’re okay now Alpha. I’ve repaired your body using every trick in my bag of healing techniques.” Kitsune said in a, hopefully, calm and soothing tone, ”You may be experiencing some discomfort and stinging, as if your limbs just waking up from having been asleep. That’s perfectly normal. I basically had to regrow several layers of tissue and skin on your body, so your nerve endings are brand new, although I tried keeping the sensitivity down to your previous levels.”

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Soft ears that recently reformed twitched at the whispers of a voice. Pain constantly surged at a barely tolerable level throughout her body. Those soft musing sounded familiar, unfortunately Mirō was still in shock, making those words low. Her head moved slightly to match the voice with a face. Blurry and unrecognizable. The lights that hung above shine too brightly to her, depressing her even further. Futile attempts were made to move her body since it was drained of chakra, piled on top of physical exhaustion.

‘Naibu… Naibu…’ Mirō’s inner consciousness called out to her contract. Desperately trying to find a golden pillar to lean on. After minutes passed Naibu’s silvery voice never responded back to her. Where had her contract gone? Where was... her mask? A few more minutes went by… slowly putting the pieces of the puzzle together. The soft voice reminded her of the one during her genin exam and multiple missions. “Kitsune…?” Her voice called out to her. Red eyes tried to focus on the Raikage. The red hair transformed the Raikage to the fox that escaped the village. Anger and hate swelled up into her body as the vision of both foxes plagued her sight once again. Her mind playing tricks on her.

“Kitsune… The missing ninja…” Her voice struggled to make the words she wanted to say. Mirō needed her contract to be placed behind her to connect once again. To get the story as to what happened to her, what felt like years ago. Of course, it was in her full intentions to reveal everything that happened to her, in a retextured manner. The only thing that her body allowed her to do was lay there and doze in and out.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune held Miro’s hand and applied a steady stream of healing chakra to her body through the hand ”Easy now. Easy. It’s just the two of us here.” she said, trying to keep Miro calm given the circumstances. ”You’re okay now. You’re safe. I’ve got you.” she added, in the same soothing tone. She wasn’t sure what Miro was trying to say, something about missing ninja. ”Did you sustain these injuries defending Kumogakure from deserters?” she questioned, trying to get some information out of Miro while also not trying to rile up the poor girl.

She withdrew a vial from an inner pocket, uncorked it, and held it up to Miros lips. The liquid within being a bright, semi-translucent, kinda glowing, blue. It was chakra in liquid form, infused into a concoction of Kitsunes own making that’d restore the stamina of the imbiber. The reason it wasn’t a common thing to find in every pharmacy was that it was painfully difficult to make, and a single error during production could have catastrophic consequences. You could say, explosive consequences, even, as one wayward pinch of potassium, one mole of atoms too many, and you could blow it. This had been made perfectly however, so only one question remained, how well would Miros body take to it, assuming it did at all.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While being barely conscious Mirō felt the cold tinge of glass press against her lips. All traces of panic left her body at the gentle touch of her hands by Kitsune. Not only did it erase any suspicions of trickery, it felt reassuring and put her mind at ease. In no condition to deny any help or strange liquids Mirō sipped the liquid chakra from the vail slowly. There was no expectation for the concoction to taste like rainbows and sprinkles but to have it taste like spare yen in a child's pocket wasn’t something she’d ever want to taste again.

A slight cough was made as the vial was pulled away from her. The awful taste faded but what came after was a life saver. Her stomach made a few grumbling noises before settling… moments passed and those red hues once again tried to look up at Kitsune. To her surprise her blurry vision now as crisp as the day she got her new eyes. The liquid chakra hastily restored her stamina back to normal. Her fingers coiled around the hand that comforted hers. The red hair that claimed the face of the deserter nin now turned into the young kind one that was her Raikage. The light still beamed down from overhead causing Mirō to squint. “Kitsune.. Where.. Am I?” With more strength flowing in her Mirō was able to move her head to look around the room.

Tiled floors, the scent of cleaning supplies and… these damn bright lights! ‘The hospital…?’ She thought to herself. ‘How did… I even get here?’ With no recollection of any events after she had passed out she’d have to figure out what happened after Maru incinerated her to death. “Kitsune. What happened… to the deserter ninja? Where’s… Maru?” Her bewildered expression turned into a serious one by the tone of her eyebrows curling inward. “How did I get here…?” There were millions of questions she wanted to ask. Mirō attempted to sit herself up but struggled to even lift her torso up. “Did I… did I die?” Her words work shakey at the end of her sentence. The shock of actually dying settled back into her mind.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Easy there. Easy. You’re in the hospital. You were brought in with burns all over your body.” Kitsune explained and helped Miro sit up in the bed ”I’ve been informed the deserter got away, and dragged Maru with them for Raiden knows what reason. I’ve been working to fix you up since you were brought in several hours ago.” she continued, holding one of Miros hands to help anchor her in the here and now, and to hopefully help her calm down. ”I’m not sure if you died or not, but you were very badly wounded.” she said solemnly. It was true, Kitsune didn’t know, but it felt like it when she began working on restoring Miro.

If Miro had indeed died, then how the heck had she been brought back to life? It wasn’t like Kitsune had that skill. Or maybe she did and just didn’t know? It was all kinda confusing and frustrating, but what was most important was that Miro was safe, and not dead nor dying. Kitsune handed a glass of cold water to Miro ”Here, drink up. It’s just water, but it’ll do you good.” she said, figuring Miro might be quite thirsty at this point. ”And let me know if you’re hungry, okay?” she continued, looking at Miro, still somewhat worried about the mental state of her Sennin. ”I can have something brought in for you, so you can replenish your more physical energy. Chakra energy isn’t the only kind that matters after all.” she finished with a slight smile.

[MFT; WC: 256]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As she was moved to sit up in the bed, Kitsune's words rattled within Mirō’s head. ”I’ve been informed the deserter got away, and dragged Maru with them…” Kitsune wasn’t there to see the truth that was spoken on the battlefield. The Dog had intentions on leaving with the deserter anyway, solely because she and her partner were also fox kin. Her brow curled inward with anger and her teeth clenched on the verge of breaking. Struck with the reality of being weak again, Maru’s words floated in her consciousness. The grip of Kitsune’s hand tightened subconsciously while these thoughts plagued her mind.

“I’ll… kill him…” Red hues drifted away from Kitsune’s kind features down to her free bandaged hand. Flashbacks of white light searing her body caused her body to heat up and settle, constantly fluctuating. In her mind the only thing Mirō wanted to focus on is painting her hands with the blood of every fox-beast in the land.
‘They only care about themselves. Disregarding everything people have given to them… So… damn selfish!’ Her hand coiled into a tight fist before loosening up quickly. It only took one missing attempt for her to see the reason behind selfish acts. To leave a country illegally who has given you everything… based off some ridiculous ideology or even ‘for fun’ made her blood boil with hatred.

Switching her persona back over a hand gently held the cold glass of water Kitsune had gotten for her. Bringing the brim to her lips the cooling torrent of water helped flush out the taste of liquid chakra. “Thank you, for all you’ve done Kitsune. I have to figure out my next steps for other issues, could you… bring me my gold mask?” Kitsune had done enough for her, it would be time she paid her back. A fine repayment would be loyalty unto Kumogakure, she’d have to figure out another form too. Mirō continued to sip on her water with not much to physically do except ponder her next moves for the benefit of Kumo and heal.

[WC:345]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded at Miro’s request for the golden mask, and she opened the bedside tables top drawer, withdrawing the gold mask from within and handing it to Miro. ”You need to get some rest after this though. This isn’t a request, it’s an order from me as your commanding officer, as your doctor, but also as your friend. We have much work to do for Kumogakure, and I need you by my side to do it.” she said, looking directly at Miro’s features, a concerned yet stern look in her eyes. ”We still have a church to handle.” she added reminding Miro about their current primary task.

”More communications have been intercepted. It seems like they’re preparing for something big. And knowing them, we’d most likely prefer they not succeed in whatever it is they’re doing.” she said, scratching her head a bit ”So for that, I need my Sennin in tip top shape, ready to take down a hokey religion and their prejudiced members. Ideally in a matter that prevents their return.” she stated as if it was the easiest thing ever to do, yet fully knowing it wasn’t.

”I’ve also got some odd readings I need to analyze with regards to chakra suppression fields. See, I’ve been experimenting with dimiterium, and trying to projects the effects over an area rather than through direct contact. And it seems like it’s possible, but I got odd interference in my experiments, like it was triple-layered…” she said, trailing off at the end as she got lost in a thought. See, if she could do it in a small area with a small amount of dimiterium… What prevented someone from doing it over a large area with a large amount of it? Or even multiple applications of the same thing over large areas? The thought was horrifying really.

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As soon as the golden mask was placed within those weak hands a wave of relief washed over Mirō. A weight of doubt had been lifted from her chest as familiar chakra began to resonate within her vessel. Faint words echoed through her exhausted mind. ‘... ...M… Mirō… Mirō!’ She couldn’t help but become choked up with emotions. That hum of doubt of the thought that her blessed contract had perished in the fight. To walk alone again… ‘Naibu… I’m happy to hear you again…’ Elated to have her by her side again red hues slowly shifted toward her Sensei.

The threats to Kumogakure held a higher priority than chasing after Maru and Mizu. No matter how hard she wanted to deny it and blindly chase after those mutts. The Tenzouans wouldn’t stop anything in order to drive their ideals into Kumogakure gates, and perhaps they have already intruded. “It’s still on my mind... “ Heavily eyes struggled to stay open while speaking directly to Kitsune. “Once I.. wake up I’ll set my recon into motio-...” Fingers tightly gripped the golden mask. Without another word Mirō fell into slumber. Her body’s instincts finally taking over and forcing her to rest until fully healed.

[Revived! Thanks Doc!]
[Topic left. Unable to wake up.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back