Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

But Baby It's Cold Outside (Requesting Exit)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sun beat down on the sands; even in the middle of this time of year the air outside was akin to torture for the native Kirigakurian. Water, before, was at worst only warm and always humid. Here it was often unspeakably hot and the air was so dry it sometimes drew the air from his lungs to try breathing. And Sousuke was moving his people up into this. People which were very quickly coming to include Enzeru himself if things kept as they were in this chain of events. As he thinks about the fact that he was identifying with this village, his eyes move to the vision following behind and a smile spreads on his face.

He had no trouble with this place being home. Home was where the heart is, and his most definitely lie right there. The Hunter turns back to the sands and motions for her to follow. His hair, blue at the ends but swiftly being overtaken by black, was matching to his eyes. The fact he was hot wouldn’t be helped by the navy blue uniform he wore, a thing of buttons and buckles that looked like something from an army somewhere. For all he knew it was. But it looked good on him.

Enzeru carried a pack. Within was food, bedding, shoes, and the cold weather armor that Sousuke created for them. He trusted his battle brother to not fail them on this. And he trusted Sand to welcome them back when they returned.

(Waiting on Kimi to leave)

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This would be Kimi's first time leaving the village of her own volition. Sure, she traveled to the temple, but that was still in Sand, still in her homeland. Kimi and her girls walked up to where they saw Enzeru. The three of them carried a pack full of storage scrolls. The scrolls were full of the various things they would or could need, including the trios' cold weather armor, and her medic and vet packs. There was a lot she could do without them, but having them meant using less chakra.

Kimi was excited to see Enzeru's homeland, no matter its current condition. She could feel Kashiro's interest in their outing as well. He hadn't traveled past Sand's borders in a long while.

The three of them silently stalked Enzeru until he noticed their presence. Kimi would then smile her crooked grin. "You forgot something at home," she quipped and tossed him a water flask. "I know you probably already have one in your pack, but it's always good to have at least two per person."

She breathed in the Suna air, trying to smell everything around her so that it was ingrained in her memory. "I'm ready when you are, 'Zeru."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward motioned Ken to move the structure he was working on. "Left. Left. More left."<i></i> The giant insect positioned the sturcture properly and Sousuke then went to blast it with plasma chakra from his armour palms. The structure in question was an obelisk. The obelisk glowed orange as it was fed the plasma chakra. A slow steady hum started to emit from the structure. Sousuke seemed a little out of breath after doing so as it took him quite a bit of strength to create such a steady blast. The Steward leaned against the wall, and allowed himself to catch his breath. As he caught himself he looked up to seeing Kimi and Enzeru make way for their departure. The Steward while anxious and concerned about this, knew about it. He waved for them to go on through.

The giant beetle took a bow of sorts, the giant showcased his manners to the two. "Bring Ken oranges, or orange tree. Ken like oranges."<i></i> The giant requested, politely enough.

"Where they're going Ken, there won't be any oranges ... but miracles do have a .001% of occurring."<i></i> Sousuke answered the giant's request with a shrug of sorts. "Safe travels you two. I hope to see you both functioning at optimal levels upon your returns. Should the ember core die out, remember I did pack replacements, and if those replacements die then ... as per the elemental name given blast them with fire jutsu until the fire within them flares up."<i></i> With that Sousuke would bid them ... farewell for now. It wasn't spoken, but it was present in his awkward social gesture of a double hand wave of sorts.

[Granting Enzeru and Kimi their exit of sand, and topic left]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Enzeru smiles as Kimi hands him the canteen, slipping it into a pocket on his coat and putting an arm around her in a hug. ”Well I’ll be sure to keep that in mind next time.” And then he was watching a massive beetle of herculean proportions move something while Sousuke stood at the base of that something and blasted it with enough power to make it glow. As they head through, the beetle asks for something, bringing a chuckle to Enzeru’s lips.

”If I happen upon any, I’ll make sure to bring them back just for you, Ken. But that is a slim chance, sadly.” He looks to Sousuke and gives a nod before waiting on Kimi to say her own goodbyes and heading for the desert. He made it through that thing once before. There was no land on this planet that could stop him, except for this desert and that abomination that his home had become. What was it he had about calling dangerous places home?

(Topic left)

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi couldn't help but laugh softly when Ken expressed his desire for oranges. They might be able to find one in Soon's on their way back, but it would just depend. "We'll be back as quick as we can without risking our safety or the safety of others."

The trio began to walk forward when Kimi stopped suddenly. "Oh! and Sousuke, dad's expecting you for dinner sometime this week. Don't blow up a microwave while I'm gone!" she teased the steward before continuing her forward progress. Hopefully their journey would be smooth, after all, they didn't have to contend with the diamond maelstrom anymore.

(Topic Left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back