Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Byakko Kyūji v Miki [Event - Fight!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Anger. Frustration. Annoyance. These were the feelings being emitted from my short body as I looked in front of me and saw the old geezer hiding yet again behind something as he did earlier in our contest. It was unbelievable how cowardly he was acting while making his poor creatures do his bidding for him because he didn't want to stain his hands or something like that. Honestly, I was not entirely sure why he continually kept hiding from me unless he knew that he was at a handicap and was trying to merely play the defensive game until I wore myself out or slipped up as I did a few seconds earlier due to some slime that had appeared on the battlefield.

Regardless though, if he wanted to hide and play a game of cat and mouse, we could easily do this as I had nowhere to be nor did I believe the crowd honestly cared if this fight continued on for awhile as they were still erupting and cheering for both of us out here. However, there was a problem with this fight being prolonged and that was that I had ran empty of my chakra and only had a little bit of my lord's energy ready to utilize as I saw fit. This was going to be quite problematic in the long run if I didn't end this sooner than later. I needed to act now as I sighed heavily and pointed my sword at the obstacle containing my opponent. I might have managed to do a fair amount of damage to my opponent, but his chakra reserves from what I could tell were good to go while I was depleted meaning every strike from here on out needed to be perfect or I would likely collapse from fatigue; in other words, I would be slowly killing myself the longer this went on and the more damage I had to do.

Alas with my sword in my hand, I would simply sigh again as I began to try to figure out what the best course of action would be to turn the tide of this battle in my favor again. With this old man hiding once again behind something, he was prolonging the inevitable and he knew that he was at a heavy disadvantage or it at least appeared like that. Regardless, I would just need to learn from my mistakes in this contest and better prepare myself for the following match-ups if I managed to actually move on and didn't simply collapse due to overusing my body. It was certainly not going to be easy however finishing this old man off, but I had the advantage and I would just have to simply capitalize on it when the opportunity presented itself once more to me. For now, I would just have to wait and see what transpired. All I did know right now was I wanted to win by officially knocking him out like the combatants before me had done, but a forfeit would also not necessarily be the worse thing in the world since he had proven to me that he was old but still knew how to hold his own in this world.
OOC:
  • Word Count: 539 Words
  • Total Count: 7883 Words
  • Requirements for S-rank Modded Mission Rewards are met. The official payout will be dependent on the result of this contest.
  • Actions were already sent!
  • Sorry for the lackluster post. I really was not feeling it! Maybe next time :)

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Miki wasn't proud to do what he had done, but try as he might, he had to at least look like he wanted to win. The girl being unreasonably dodgy, wasn't willing to sit still but much like he had learned with his wife, there were ways of completely shutting such ones out. The sleeping forest around him had sealed him into his own personal little world where he sat in the highest seat. Though he'd been well into this fight for far longer than he'd initially thought that he would. The next set of actions could surely spell the end of his tournament days.

OOC: Actions sent, crappy post made.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akujin
HP: 44320 + 2400 = 46720
CP: 0
NE: 7408
AP: 11 - 9 = 2
AP Next Round: 11
Status
Maintaining:

Byakko
HP: 20826 + 4000 - 5324 = 19502
CP: 6574
AP: 5.5 - 4.5 = 1
AP Next Round: 6
Status

Miki
HP: 19717 + 4440 - 2940 - 515 = 20702
CP: 21833 + 1800 = 23633
NE: 7346 - 6093 =1253
AP: 10.5 - 9 = 1.5
Maintaining: Stone Tomb
Stone Tomb: 15,000
Elemental Clone 1
HP: 2856 - 1550 = 1306
CP: 2780
AP: 2.5

Elemental Clone 2
HP: 2856

Elemental Clone 3

Swamp Thing
HP: 17168 + 5770 - 7115 - 360 - 1742 - 13612 - 544 = -435
CP: 6703 - 3270 = 3433
AP: 5.5 - 5.25 = .25
AP Next Round: 5.25 AP next round
Status Bleed 3, KO'D
Maintaining:

Obsidian Dragon 2
HP: 455 - 315 = 140
AP: 3

Round 4!
0.00s Sleeping Forest Check
[Byakko is still within sleeping forest]

0.00s Miki attempts to go into stealth
[Everyone is Aware]

0.68s Akujin strikes Obsidian Dragon 2
[Hit]

1.00s Swamp Thing punches himself
[Blocks the strike with Leaf Shield. Leaf shield attacks back!]

1.36s Akujin strikes Obsidian Dragon 2
[Hit]

1.43s Miki activates Anti-gravity on himself

2.05s Akujin strikes Obsidian Dragon 2
[Miss]

2.38s Miki attempts to transform
[Akujin and Byakko are aware]

2.38s Miki drops Sleeping Forest

2.73s Akujin strikes Obsidian Dragon 2
[Hit!]

3.00s Swamp Thing uses Sinkhole Fist on himself
[All Hit]

3.41s Akujin strikes Swamp Thing
[Hit, Bleed R1]

3.88s Byakko attempts to strike E.Clone 1
[Hit!]

4.09s Akujin strikes Swamp Thing
[Hit, Bleed R2]

4.77s Akujin strikes Swamp Thing
[Hit!]

5.24s Miki uses Gate of Enma on Byakko, Akujin, and Swamp Thing
[Hits Byakko: Bound, Misses Akujin, Crits Swamp Thing: Non-Elemental'd]

5.92s Akujin strikes Byakko
[Hits, Bind is broken]

6.19s Miki attempts to go into stealth
[Akujin and Byakko Unaware]
[Swamp Thing is aware]

6.60s Akujin strikes Swamp Thing
[Hit]

7.28s Akujin strikes Swamp Thing
[Hit]

7.42s Byakko strikes Elemental Clone 1
[Hit]

7.96s Akujin strikes Swamp Thing
[Hit, Bleed R3]

8.92s Byakko strikes Elemental Clone 1
[Hit]

Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------
- Remember, don't be afraid to PM/DM me on Discord for anything I've missed
- Pink is illusory damage
- Edit: Fixed some missed damage that led to Swamp Thing being KO'd.[/justify]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Like a severed limb, Miki felt the moment that his old friend left him. Though he was a free willed being, the Swamp Thing was as much a part of Miki as any other creation of the earth. Saying a silent prayer under his breath, the aged student of learning didn't miss a beat as he continued on with this battle. No doubt they were nearing the point in the fight when the officials would be looking to call "time". Hidden behind the earthen tomb protecting him, Miki dropped to one knee and called forth the last bit of natural energy that he had saved up. Thankful for every continued moment that he had in the ring, with a renewed vigor he called forth the very essence that had made him strong and made one last ditch attempt at slowing down the girl. She was nimble and she was quick, but she had proven incapable of avoiding his traps before, so one more shouldn't hurt to try.

OOC: Actions being sent.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Interesting. Surprising. Different. Those were the thoughts that coursed through my body as I watched the old man's ally collapse to the ground after my blade sunk into its body. It was a tragic thing to say the least as anyone's ally falling in combat was not necessarily the easiest thing to do and while I couldn't see the old man, I knew he likely had paid his respects in his own way. After all, his friend had been somewhat like a martyr that one read about in the numerous pieces of literature back in the Hidden Sand.

Nevertheless, this fight was still continuing on as the crowd continued to erupt with every move. It was likely that this match was going to come to a conclusion soon from the officials considering we had played our chess game long enough and there were still other people waiting to fight after us. It was going to be a real shame to have the match end abruptly due to a time constraint but if it had to, so be it. I much rather end our fight with a clear victor instead of winning due to time running out, but I understood the situation that we were in and I truthfully knew that I had the advantage even though my chakra was depleted and my lord's essence was quickly leaving as well. Times were tough but I needed to give these people a little bit more of a show before my time in the spotlight ended.
OOC:
  • Word Count: 253 Words
  • Total Count: 8136 Words
  • Requirements for S-rank Modded Mission Rewards are met. The official payout will be dependent on the result of this contest.
  • Sorry for the lackluster post. I really was not feeling it! Maybe next time!

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akujin
HP: 46720 + 2400 - 687 = 47313
CP: 0 + 4537 = 4537
NE: 7408 - 3575 = 3833
AP: 11 - 8.5 = 2.5
Status
Maintaining:

Byakko
HP: 19502 + 4000 - 8953 = 14549
CP: 6574 - 2556 = 4018
AP: 6 - 5.25 = .75
AP Next Round: 5.75
Status Medical Warded

Miki
HP: 20702 + 4400 - 2940 - 300 = 21862
CP: 23633 + 1800 - 9873 =15560
NE: 1253
AP: 11 - 6.5 = 4.5
Maintaining: Stone Tomb
Stone Tomb: 15,000 - 450 = 14550
Elemental Clone 1
HP: 1306 - 31 = 1275
CP: 2780 - 75 = 2705

Elemental Clone 2

Elemental Clone 3

Earthworm Jimu
HP: 26550
CP: 22050 - 1405 = 20645
AP: 5.- 5 = 0
AP Next Round: 5
Status
Maintaining:

Obsidian Dragon 2
HP: 140

Round 8!
0.00s Miki Attempts to transform into Byakko
[Akujin is aware]

0.00s Akujin sheaths his sword
2.73s Akujin uses Sol Fire Temest and draws his sword

3.18s Miki summons Earthworm Jimu
3.18s Earthworm Jimu declares duelist on Akujin
3.33s Obsidian Dragon 2 strikes Byakko
[Partial 50%]

3.41s Akujin strikes the Stone Tomb
[Physical hits the tomb]
[Illusory at Miki: 50% Partial]

4.00s Elemental Clone 1 attempts Gravel Shift on Akujin
[Miss]

4.00s Elemental Clone 2 attempts Gravel Shift on Akujin
[Miss]

4.00s Elemental Clone 3 attempts Gravel Shift on Akujin
[Miss]

4.09s Akujin strikes the Stone Tomb
[Physical hits the tomb]
[Illusory at Miki: Hit!]

4.18s Earthworm Jimu does a hidden action
[Success]

4.58s Byakko uses FoV: Charity on
[Instills Akujin with Chakra]

4.77s Akujin strikes the Stone Tomb
[Physical hits the tomb]
[Illusory at Miki: 50% Partial]

5.00s Miki uses Flourite Spikes on himself
5.45s Akujin strikes the Stone Tomb
[Physical hits the tomb]
[Illusory at Miki: crit]

5.68s Earthworm Jimu places Akujin under a genjutsu
[Partial]

5.67s Akujin uses Willpower to cancel the genjutsu

5.91s Miki spreads spores on Akujin and Byakko
[Both are Spored]

6.14s Akujin strikes the Stone Tomb
[Physical hits the tomb]
[Illusory at Miki: Miss]

6.66s Obsidian Dragon 2 strikes Byakko
[Crit]

6.82s Akujin strikes the Stone Tomb
[Physical hits the tomb]
[Illusory at Miki: Auto-Dodged]

8.00s Elemental Clone 1 attempts Gravel Shift on Akujin
[Miss]

8.00s Elemental Clone 2 attempts Gravel Shift on Akujin
[Miss]

8.00s Elemental Clone 3 attempts Gravel Shift on Akujin
[Miss]

8.75s Byakko places a medical ward on himself

9.68s Earthworm Jimu uses Psishock on Akujin
[25% Partial]

9.99s Obsidian Dragon 2 strikes Byakko
[Hit]

Notes
- I assume you knew since you didn't use NE for anything, Miki, but sage mode ended at the end of the last round.
- I may have missed a few things, comp shut down midwrite-up so I had to rewrite everything.[/justify]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I left out a little chuckle to myself, I would look back at the bright, beautiful ball of white flames that had taken its position in the sky above us. Most of the arena likely knew what was going to happen as that ball of condensed flaming chakra slowly was falling from the sky towards the arena grounds and would scorch everything in its sight from the clones to the summons to the combatants in this fight leaving nothing to the imagination when it finally did its deed.

However before it would ultimately have its time, I would look over at the elder among us and simply speak the following to him: "I advise that you forfeit now, Old Man Miki. That scorching ball of fire is going to crash down on all of us that are fighting and show no mercy when it does. I rather not leave you burned and bleeding as a broken shell of a man, but if you do not give up, you will leave me with no choice. This fight was decided before you and I even begun so stop trying to struggle when the decision has already been determined. You tried your best and unfortunately, the hands of time have caught up to you. But, you have no reason to be ashamed as you fought the descendant of a legendary creature known as Byakko and the demigod of the Byakko Clan."<i></i> I would close my eyes to await his response with my blade to my side allowing myself to be engulfed in the atmosphere and sounds of this fight. Some people were cheering for me, some were booing, some were screaming for more blood, and I do believe that I could make out some people praising my body. Regardless of what they said though, it was all quite exciting and I could not wait to see what else this tournament and country had in store for me.

It was after a few moments that I would open my eyes and await my opponent's response if any. I couldn't see him obviously, but with my feline-like ears, I could pick up on some things that others who were not unique could not. Nevertheless, I would keep my blade at my side and give him a few more moments to decide if he wished to continue or not. If there was no response from him, I would proceed with my playtime and getting him to show himself!
OOC:
  • Word Count: 413 Words
  • Total Count: 8549 Words
  • Sorry for the lackluster post. I really was not feeling it! Maybe next time!

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Though the battle had dragged on, once again Miki found his name escaping from the rather mouthy woman. Sitting behind his well worn walls, Miki didn't need her to tell him that she'd technically win the ring out. In fact, that's exactly what he'd known all along from the very beginning. To test the youth, that's why the Tsuchikage had invited him to the tournament, and that's why he'd been allowed one more chance to bask in the glory of his youth. Winning the tournament would net him no gain and he certainly wasn't to be the focal point. Manipulating a clone from outside of his walls, he caused it to turn towards the woman and speak. "You talk too much and your bratty mouth is the reason that you will not win this tournament. Perhaps if you would have spent more time perfecting your craft and less time talking then you would have been able to easily defeat an old man. Shut up and learn some humility, and perhaps you'll have a chance at truly being great." Said with the lack of caring that was common for a man of his age, Miki closed off the connection and calmly sat down to meditate. Ultimately the girl would probably go on to win this battle, but she wasn't about to so easily catch Miki throwing in the towel. Eye's closed, he took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly, allowing the care of the earth to completely envelop him once more.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akujin
HP: 47313 + 2400 - 18888 = 30825
CP: 4537 + 4537 - 6749 = 2325
NE: 3833
AP: 11 - 9.25 = 1.75
Status Bleed 1
Maintaining:

Byakko
HP: 14549 + 4000 - 7299 = 11250
CP: 4018 - 3301 = 717
AP: 5.75 - 5.5 = .25
AP Next Round: 5.25
Status Medical Warded

Miki
HP: 21862+ 4400 - 2940 - 2317 - 2317 - 3,630 - 2940 + 1888 = 14006
CP: 15560 + 1800 - 6392 = 10968
NE: 1253 + 5500 - 2997 = 3756
AP: 11 - 10 = 1
Maintaining:
Elemental Clone 1
HP: 1306
CP: 2705

Elemental Clone 2

Elemental Clone 3

Earthworm Jimu
HP: 26550
CP: 20645 - 2623 = 18022
AP: 5.- 5 = 0
AP Next Round: 5
Status
Maintaining:

Obsidian Dragon 2
HP: 140

Round 9!
2.70s Akujin sheaths his sword
2.72s Miki drops stone tomb
2.73s Sol Fire Tempest goes off, Flash Fire activates, dispells all clones/creations hit. +25% damage to everyoen else.
[Akujin: Miss]
[Byakko: Hit]
[Miki: Naturalized, Sage Mode activates]
[Earthworm Jimu: Hit]
[E Clones: Hit, Partial, Hit ]
[O Dragon: Hit]

2.72s Miki activates Slug trail
2.75s Akujin draws the same sword

3.33s Obsidian Dragon 2 strikes Byakko
[Hit]

4.00s Elemental Clone 1 attempts gravel shift on Akujin
[Hit]

4.00s Elemental Clone 2 attempts gravel shift on Akujin
[Hit]

4.00s Elemental Clone 3 attempts gravel shift on Akujin
[Hit]

4.78s Byakko uses FoV: Charity on Akujin
[Akujin is instilled with Chakra]

5.00s Earthworm Jimu does a hidden action
[Success]

5.25s Akujin uses Higuma on Miki
[Earthworm Jimu uses Force Blast: Forcefield to block some of the damage: Blocks 4 hits of physical damage]
[Illusory Damage to hit Miki: Miss x4]

5.25s Akujin combos with Higuma on Miki
[Partial, Miss, Hit, Hit, Crit]

5.45s Miki uses Perfected Rasengan: Rasen-tremor on Akujin
[Hit, Hit, Crit]
[Inner Quake +1]

5.45s Miki uses Piercing Timber on Akujin
[Hit, Impale Activates, Does Crit Damage]

6.66s Obsidian Dragon 2 strikes Byakko
[Hit]

7.27s Miki uses Topaz Tempest on Akujin
[Hit, Crystaline goes off]

7.75s Akujin uses Annihilation on Miki
[Miss]

8.00s Elemental Clone 1 attempts gravel shift on Akujin
[Hit]

8.00s Elemental Clone 2 attempts gravel shift on Akujin
[Hit]

8.00s Elemental Clone 3 attempts gravel shift on Akujin
[Hit]

9.56s Byakko uses Zantetsuken on Miki
[Hit]

9.99s Obsidian Dragon 2 strikes Byakko
[75% partial]

Notes
- Umashi, Miki isn't in Sage Mode he can't do Sage Mode stuff.[/justify]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OOC: Akujin and I have called the fight in his favor and in the interest of providing info . . . and also while we wait on the Event NPC to call the fight . . . I'm providing Miki's build below.
bwrmuwf.jpg

Name: Morimoto Miki
Alias: The Student

Height: 5’11’’
Height: 170lb
Bloodtype: O+
Hand Preference: Ambidextrous
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Earthy Brown

Notable(s): Although long lived, Miki's shinobi career started later in life than most. It was only after the death of the Tsuchikage Inu Endo that Miki actually took up the shinobi arts after living years as a wandering scholar. Although he is perhaps the oldest participant in the tournament, Miki is as spry and as witty as a man a quarter of his age.

Quick Historical Facts: Hailing from the Earth Country, Miki was born among traveling nomads who lived primarily off of the land. It was upon growing up and wishing to see more of the world than just the nature itself that Miki moved to Iwagakure and started a life in his twenties. Growing to have a family and a successful craftsmen career, it was after great tragedy that Miki suffered a mental breakdown and moved back to the only life that had never forsaken him, the life of a nomad.

Though he wasn’t in Iwagakure when Inu Endo died, he partially blamed himself for the loss of such a young leader. Venturing back to the world of man after a near fifty year self-imposed exile, Miki joined the shinobi ranks and quickly made a name for himself as a wise journeyman. Although he had no plans to slow down in his career as a teacher of the next generation of shinobi, Miki was entered in the tournament with the goal of allowing the great teacher to teach one last lesson before retirement.

~Battle Stuff~
Core Ability / Kinjutsu = Earthborn / Archsage
Stats: Capped
The Career Student said:
HP: (50+5+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+5+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +5% Earth Damage
High: Ninjutsu Acc
Average: Ranged Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Genjutsu DC, Melee Accuracy

0 = Journeyman
00 = Shinobi 101: Slashing Accuracy via Ninjutsu Accuracy
1= Initiative
2 = Earth Chakra Style
3 = Supercharge
4 = Human Anatomy
5 = Hyperactive
6 = Elementalist
7 = Called Shot
8 = Contract Master
9 = Jutsu Mastery
10 = Kinjutsu
11 = Kinjutsu
12 = Kinjutsu
13* = Sage Mode

Contracts:
Plant / Slug

Inventory Slots:
Slot #1: Hidden Weapon
Slot #2: Metabolic Stimulant
Slot #3: Soldier Pill

Weapon Slot #1: Walking Stick
Weapon Slot #2: Earthen Beads

Miki has access to all Archsage,Slashing, NE, Earth, Gravity, Dust, Sand, Wood and Crystal jutsu
Major Element(s) = NE / Water / Earth / Wind / Fire / Lightning
Minor Element(s) =
Advanced Element(s) = Gravity / Dust / Sand / Wood / Crystal

Name: Walking Stick
Description: A simple walking stick.
Weapon Type: Unarmed
Accuracy: +2
Damage: -10%
Effect: May use Handseals with this weapon.
Augment Slot 1: Special Composition-Ninjutsu: Earth
Augment Slot 2: Trick Weapon-Slashing
Augment Slot 3: Razor Strike

Name: Beads of the Bereaved
Description: Simple beads made from the treasures of the earth that signify the turning point in Miki's life.
Augment Slot 1: Lucky Dodge
Augment Slot 2: Re-Energize
Augment Slot 3: Recovery

~Earthborn~
Earthen Barrier - Passive (3 Points)
Restriction- C Rank and Up
Earthborn with this power have mastered the ability to create walls of earth around them, making them stronger and more resilient than ever before. These walls of earth can be massive, limited only by the energy put into them.
Effect: All barriers that the user creates may receive the user's Earth Buffs to increase the barrier's HP. Earth based barriers are granted an additional +10% HP

Ground Impact - Passive (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
By disrupting the ground when calling upon the earth for doton jutsu, the Earthborn causes the ground to shake and roll beneath the enemy’s feet. These impacts seem as small tremors, disrupting both steps and fine movement.
Effect: Earth based Jutsu inflict a -1 Dodge and Accuracy penalty to the target for the remainder of the round, stacking twice upon a single target. This requires a successful Ninjutsu Check between the user and the victim to be effective. Earth Based Jutsu used on a target underground also deal damage equal to 15% of the Jutsu’s Cost. This does not affect other Earthborn.

Care of the Earth - Passive (3 points)
Due to their bond with the earth, as long as an Earthborn ninja is on the ground, they become tireless, constantly regaining strength. Their ability to absorb energy from the earth itself, their ability to do so is increased when nestled in it.
Effect: When standing on the ground, the user gains back 5% of their max HP per round. This does not work when held off the ground, in trees, in the upper stories of buildings, while swimming, etc. Regeneration becomes 6% when underground.

Wrath of Earth - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
Through their bond, the Earthborn calls upon the power of the earth, summoning strength before hitting with one devastating blow with all the fury of the ground. This takes them some time to perform, but the end result can be devastating.
Effect: For every .5 AP added to the cast of an Earth jutsu, the user adds 10% damage to it. This damage may bypass caps. May not add more than 3 AP this way. Can only be used once every other round. Attacks altered this way cannot critical and cannot be used as Called Shots.

Terran - Boost (3 points)
Restriction- Can be purchased three times
Earthborns' natural connection with the earth causes their abilities with it to be heightened and empowered. An Earthborn with this skill will find their Earth jutsu more effective than others', and themselves with an inner peace.
Effect: +5% Earth jutsu damage.

Spore Cloud - Independent Special Move (2 points)
The ground itself is not the only facet of the earth that an Earthborn can channel. The plants themselves can also work in their favour, sprouting and creating turbulence, distraction, and hindrance to those not in touch with the earth.
Effect: Scatters a spore into the air that targets up to two. A Ninjutsu check is made between the user and the victim(s) and upon a successful check, the affected suffer a -2 Dodge for two rounds, or until passing a Ninjutsu check at the beginning of each subsequent round, whichever comes first. This does not stack on the same target.

Earth Sense - Passive (2 points)
The Earthborn is vastly more in tune with the ground under their feet than anyone else is, allowing them to sense things through it that no one else can. It is very difficult to fool one of these people while you are both standing on their native element, owing to the power of the earth itself aiding them.
Effect: The user gains +2 Awareness, and +2 to Gen Save against all Kinetic Genjutsu. User can see through Illusionary Clones.

Stone Tomb - Jutsu (2 points)
Restriction- A-Rank and up
The power of earth can be used to protect or to destroy. This jutsu is the epitome of that, summoning a giant enclosure of stone to trap the enemy or protect the user--or perhaps shield a wounded ally.
Rank 1: Summons a giant enclosure of stone that traps the enemy at -4 accuracy. Tomb walls have 8,000HP, regenerating 1000HP/round, deal 5% reflect damage to any unarmed melee attacker due to their hardness, and take 50% damage from fire, lightning, and wind jutsu. Cannot be teleported out of or into by use of jutsu. Can either heal 800HP/round with positive energy or deal 1000 damage/round with negative energy (counts as earth element damage).
Rank 2: Summons a giant enclosure of stone that traps the enemy at -3 accuracy. Tomb walls have 10,000HP, regenerating 1200HP/round, deal 5% reflect damage to any unarmed melee attacker due to their hardness, and take 40% damage from fire, lightning, and wind jutsu. Cannot be teleported out of or into by use of jutsu. Can either heal 1000HP/round with positive energy or deal 1200 damage/round with negative energy (counts as earth element damage).
Cost: 3,000 Cp and 3 AP to initiate; 1000 CP/Rnd to maintain

~Jutsu (All jutsu are mastered)~
Earth Ninjutsu
E-rank - 450
Stone Bullet
Gravel Shift
D-Rank - 1200
Earth Flow River
Sinkhole Fist
Mud Clone
C-Rank - 3250
Inner Earth Reflection Lure
Earth Flow Wave
Rock Golem
Earthen Coating
B-Rank - 7500
Bedrock Coffin
Weighted Rock Technique
Earth Spiker
Antlion Sinkhole
A-Rank - 12500
Fist of Gaia
Earthen Magnitude
Earthslide Wall
Petrification

Sand
C-Rank - 3250
Sand Stars
Sandstorm Veil
Cluster Attack
Desert Deflection
B-Rank - 7500
Sand Missiles
Sand Clone
Sand Shower
Sand Coffin
A-Rank - 12500
Desert Tendril Unleash
Terror of the Dunes
Sand Tsunami
Desertification

Wood
C-Rank - 3250
Vine Tangle
Armor of Thorns
Ingrain
Wood Hammer
B-Rank - 7500
Piercing Timber
Pit of Crimson Tears
Evergreen Thicket
Glow Moss
A-Rank - 12500
Frenzy Plant
Sleeping Forest
Wrath of Nature
Grand Gaia Impalement

Gravity
C-Rank - 3250
Gravity Distortion
Anti-Gravity
Orbital Strike
Gravitational Pull
B-Rank - 7500
Graviton
Clutch of the Giant
Forced Polarity
Inertial Control
A-Rank - 12500
Shinra Tensei
Chibaku Tensei
Newton's Apple
Centrifugal Force

Crystal
C-Rank - 3250
Topaz Tempest
Fluorite Spikes
Emerald Emitter
Ruby Rain
B-Rank - 7500
Goldstone Clutch
Moonstone Shower
Sapphire Storm
Amethyst Casing
A-Rank - 12500
Diamond Cutter
Obsidian Dragon
Amber Beacon
Crystalline Passage

Dust
C-Rank - 3250
Dust Cloud
Molecular Collision
Particle Accelerator
Dust Clone
B-Rank - 7500
Particle Charge
Dust Assimilation
Particle Storm
Molecule Breaker
A-Rank - 12500
Detachment of the Primitive World
Disruption Field
Particle Destabilization
Crop Dusting

Non-Elemental
Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
E-Rank - 450
Transformation
Body Switch
D-Rank - 1200
Combination Transformation
Crystal Eye
Cancel
Spirit Lantern
Contract Summoning
C-Rank - 3250
Jutsu Sealing
Stunt Double
One Element Sealing
Elemental Negation
Elemental Clone
Barrier
B-Rank - 7500
Shadow Shuriken Replication
Energy Transfer
Leech Seal
Chakra Shield
Chakra Blast
Rasengan
Cursed Sealing
A-Rank - 12500
Perfected Rasengan
Five Element Seal
Morality Sealing
Nature's Guard
Stardust Nova
Gate of Enma

Slashing
E-Rank - 450
Slash
Arcing Slash
Dynamic Slash
Overhead Strike
D-Rank - 1200
Full Circle
Cross Rip
Crimson Flash
Gasher
Heavy Tow
C-Rank - 3250
Vanishing Slash
Lunar Steps
Whisperer
Sword Juggle
Zero Slash Counter
Top Spin
Blade Trail
B-Rank - 7500
Magnum Break
Focal Blade
Steel Weaving
Flight Aerial Strike
Kill Driver
Executioner
Lotus Flower
A-Rank - 12500
Zantetsuken
Higuma
Annihilation
Heavenly Sword
Fatal Draw

Archsage
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=54252

~Custom Contracts~
The Swamp Thing said:
HP: (40+4+15) x chakra control =35,400
CP: (30+4+15) x chakra control = 29,400
AP:5
Class Bonus: +4 Hp and Cp Mod
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Ranged Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Genjutsu DC, Melee Accuracy
Jutsu Subtype(s):Earth / Shadow / Vapor
***Miki is capped thus The Swamp Thing has 450 in each stat. Miki uses Nin accuracy for all deciding Contract Abilities***

Name: The Green
Description: The essence of the Swamp Thing

Access to All Plant Abilities/Techs ***Techs that require choosing acc will always use nin acc***
Lowlight Plant

Ancient Wisdom - General Contract Ability
While many contracts are reclusive and rarely show themselves to the outside world, do not make the mistake of assuming them to be unworldly; many contract beasts live lives far longer than humans, and with this age comes experience. Experience that can benefit those who heed its advice.

Effect:
- While the contract is present in battle, its allies gain a bonus based on its custom class 'High' stat(s); this bonus is +1 Acc/Dodge/DC/Save and +5% Damage dealt with it. These bonuses do not apply towards caps.
- Example; the contract with this ability having Nin Acc and Gen DC in high would grant its allies +1 to Nin Acc/Nin Dodge/Gen DC/Gen Save, and +5% Ninjutsu/Genjutsu damage.

Predatory Precision - General Contract Ability
With uncanny swiftness, the beast strikes. In many cases by the time a victim is able to notice an attack, it is too late.

Effect:
- All techniques used by this contract are modded as if costing as -.5 Ap, to a minimum of .5 Ap.

Nightprowl - General Contract Ability
A predator stalking the night, a beast with this ability may expertly use the shadows around them to hunt their prey.

Effect:
- If the Terrain Level is Moderate/Heavy Cover or the Visibility Level is Dark/Pitch Black, the user's attacks have a 20% chance of being a Sneak Attack.

Jutsu:
4E
Stone Bullet (Mastered)
Gravel Shift (Mastered)
4D
Earth Flow River (Mastered)
Sinkhole Fist (Mastered)
Mud Clone (Mastered)
4C
Midnight Strike (Mastered)
Black Eruption (Mastered)
Hidden Mist (Mastered)
Bloody Mist (Mastered)
4B
Rolling Fog (Mastered)
Weighted Rock Technique (Mastered)
Antlion Sinkhole (Mastered)
Shadow Punishment (Mastered)

4A
Shadow Summoning (Mastered)
Shadow Garb (Mastered)
Suffocating Fog (Mastered)
Black Mist (mastered)

Earthworm Jimu said:
HP: (40+4+15) x chakra control =35,400
CP: (30+4+15) x chakra control = 29,400
AP:5
Class Bonus: +4 Hp and Cp Mod
High: Genjutsu DC
Average: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Melee Accuracy
Jutsu Subtype(s):Will Debuffing / Kinetic Debuffing / Kinesis
***Miki is capped thus Earthworm Jimu has 450 in each stat. Miki uses Nin accuracy for all deciding Contract Abilities***

Name: Master Blaster
Description: A simple blaster gun.

Access to All Slug Abilities/Techs ***Techs that require choosing acc will always use Gen DC***

Duelist

Predatory Precision - General Contract Ability
With uncanny swiftness, the beast strikes. In many cases by the time a victim is able to notice an attack, it is too late.

Effect:
- All techniques used by this contract are modded as if costing as -.5 Ap, to a minimum of .5 Ap.

Nightprowl - General Contract Ability
A predator stalking the night, a beast with this ability may expertly use the shadows around them to hunt their prey.

Effect:
- If the Terrain Level is Moderate/Heavy Cover or the Visibility Level is Dark/Pitch Black, the user's attacks have a 20% chance of being a Sneak Attack.

Jutsu:
4E
Hot Weapon (Mastered)
Intimidation (Mastered)
Stun (Mastered)
1000 Years of Pain Kai (Mastered)
4D
Leaking Mind (Mastered)
Amnesia (Mastered)
Drunken Stupor (Mastered)
4C
Masochism (Mastered)
Phoenix Embrace (Mastered)
Force Blast (Mastered)
Force Guard (Mastered)
4B
Psi-shock (Mastered)
Force Break (Mastered)
Mind Lock (Mastered)
Reflection (Mastered)

4A
Corruption of the Earthly Plain (Mastered)
Chaos of the Mental Plain (Mastered)
Kinetic Blast (Mastered)
Psionic Rend (mastered)

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Preparing for another offensive wave of attacks from the girl, Miki was mentally thrown off balance when a loud and booming foghorn sounded throughout the stadium. Willing to ignore it once, when it sounded a second time he completely and totally dropped everything that he was maintaining. Hailing from Iwa, there could only be one reason why such an alarm was sounded and it had everything to do with things far more important than this tournament. Though he felt fully confident that he could continue to endure the attack and press onward to victory, he stopped as he looked to the edge of the Arena and saw an Iwagakure shinobi with an ANBU mask on. merely giving a nod, told Miki all that he had in some part already summed up in his mind. There had been a great death and for them to have felt it necessary to interrupt this fight meant that it was someone that meant a lot to Miki. There were few people who fit that bill but bowing to his opponent, he left with as few words as possible. "Unfortunately I have other matters to attend to so I'll be forced to forfeit this match. Perhaps we can finish this at a later date . . ." And with that said, he'd teleport away in a cloud of dust.

OOC: Official forfeit. Topic left.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I stood there waiting to see what he would do, the crowd would continue to erupt around us as they likely wanted to see more chaos ensue and blood spilled. Unfortunately for them, the match would come to its conclusion quickly as Miki would forfeit the match and begin to leave the arena grounds leaving me standing there with a look of confusion on my face. This look was likely due to the fact that everything seemed to be going well and he just suddenly threw the towel in after something caught his attention from afar, I had no idea what it was though. Nevertheless, I had won my first match of the tournament and was heading to the second round in likely a few short days.

Therefore, I would give a bow to the crowd that would erupt as I did so before sheathing my sword. Lord Byakko standing to my one side would nod as a poof of smoke would appear and he would go back to his own lands to watch over everything until I needed to summon him once more for combat. Afterwards, I would head out of the arena and back into the locker room to change before going out into the streets. It was likely that the press would want to interview me for a moment after I exited the arena and that would be fine, but I also needed to rest as the second round would come soon enough! But alas, I managed to survive round 1. I needed to last three more rounds and win this tournament for my village and my family!

[Topic Left. Thanks for a great match, Umashi. MFT: 272 Words]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back