Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

C(r)amping trip! x Soku

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Camping, it wasn't something she was really fond of... Because of her preference for luxury. A warm bed... nice fuzzy blankets... not to forget her favorite fluffy blanket. That was a thing she did not really have here. She bit on her tongue as she looked towards the side. Something had to be done about the communication towards the ANBU captains, the fact she didn't even get to know one was a slight problem. Her idea was to offer a note to meet them, even if it meant to stay the night alone inside this forest sticking on guard the whole night. Lonely... She was a bit used to it, her parents were working a lot, her sister was always everywhere and nowhere too and for her idea, her brother had been drifting away from her. It was one thing she most feared, and that fear often felt close towards her.
She wrote a letter inside the household and sent it towards the other captain, hoping she would see the note on her desk.
ANBU Captain Assassination,
I would like us to meet up soon, to get to know each other, but also to know what we have from each other in this line of work. I hope you are willing to go into this invite and that we soon are speaking.
- ANBU captain Interrogation.

A small note, but one none the less. It had been delivered to the desk by her Yokai Summon which would disappear into the shadows.
Kotori in the Clanhouse meanwhile would pack her stuff to get this camping trip at least a little going... She brought a sleeping bag, some stuff to easier start a fire instead of using Jutsu's... But most of all, she brought a few bottles of water and some food... Camping didn't mean you couldn't bring a thing or two on this...

She was now seated inside a tree, unsure how the other would come, she was one inside her ANBU gear right here and now.

Topic for Soku
WC: 335 (mft)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She picked up the note reading over it putting a finger to her chin to ponder thoughtfully. This was interesting, an invitation but she agreed with the message in the paper. The Captains needed to know each other,especially in a branch like this where teamwork was so vital to success. Rising from her chair, she tossed on her ANBU vest and mask, if she was going out to meet a fellow Captain, she would rather her face be concealed to the public eye if there was someone unwanted around. Pocketing the note in her vest, she left her residence walking towards the outskirts of the village."Now, if I was a super secret shinobi and I wanted to meet up with someone else, where would I go?"She asked herself as she roamed the streets before an idea came to her. She smiled, it was worth a shot but hey, it was a pretty likely area. She turned and began to make her way towards the forest that lay on the village boundaries eyeing it as she approached. No sign of anyone, at least not yet."Forest of Death seems to be a common meetup point for anyone these days."She said more to herself than anyone else as she entered the forested area, her Sharingan scanning for anything out of the ordinary, It couldn't be that hard to find an ANBU in all this greenery and that's when she laughed. They were an ANBU, finding one was like trying to locate a needle in a haystack. She kept walking humming a tune as she looked around for the figure.

After some while, she suddenly stopped kneeling down to inspect the grass in the area. It had been disturbed as if someone had been here, very recently like a few seconds ago. She smiled standing up looking at the few trees in front of her."Here, huh?"She said walking over to the nearest tree and tapping on the trunk with her hand peering in to see who was there."You are the one who requested us to meet,yes?"She said looking at the figure. They were ANBU alright and a bit..well, it was hard to tell with all the ANBU gear on but Soku got the sense she was perhaps the elder one here by looking at the stature of the figure. She stuck out a hand to shake the fellow Captains' hand."I thought I was not going to find you for a second there."She said laughing a bit."A pleasure to meet you, Santaru Soku is the name, I head the assassination divison of the branch."She said speaking in a gentle tone. She glanced around the area. Water bottles here and there with a few items, it was going to be a long night,

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Now that she thought about it... as it took time, she never placed a time or date onto it... Not to forget even a place of where they should meet... Slowly the small figure sighed to herself as she forgot such important things on a note... Slowly she started to kick a little with her legs... Her mask sticking to her face as she would mutter a little and sulk till a moment she saw a dejavu moment soon appearing... A figure would come... So she herself would keep herself really silent. Before she was to be a person to be caught. She had no idea if this person were the branch head or another snake or something to gobble her up. This was after all the feared forest.

It seemed that... This person was someone she would have heard her sister mention a time or two... Slowly she swallowed, a name... And not even an ANBU code name... For her, this was easy information getting this way... Lean she jumped down and would land with a soft thud. "Seems like you found it here..." She said with a soft humming tune inside her voice resonating. She would be... She would slowly smile behind the mask. "Tinīsutā... Captain of Interrogation Branch... The name is meaning Little star... as for how I was often named by family members. Do you know the language of Fiero..?" She questioned the other, that language would be a lot better to use with someone from the Anbu, especially that no one would be able to speak it outside the branch, apart from the Hokage. "Anyways... please don't scream as this might come as a surprise... My name is..." And she would only whisper it into her ear. "Uchiha Kotori." She whispered and would back out a little.

"I had already prepared for a bit here and there... So I hope I at least brought a little bit for us both... Sorry, I only had one sleeping bag." She said and petting the back of her head. "If you want... we can drop this too, but if you rather keep it on, we shall do that... but only do it if both parties are okay..." And with that, she mentioned onto the clothing she was wearing... Right now her identity and secret of that, lay in the hands of this Captain in the hope this would never be shared among others.
Spoken language. and then this is thoughts going by her.
Ooc message: Let's have fun!
Word counter:405

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She took in the name for a moment nodding to herself mentally recording the code name down. It was an interesting one to say the least as she smiled from behind her mask which was quickly replaced by a look of shock as the fellow Captain revealed her true name."You are..''She bit her tongue to keep from stuttering. The name was one she was familiar with and her relationship with the Hokage, well, it was better not to mention any of that here. It was the Forest of Death after all, who knew what sort of unwanted ears might be listening. At her inquiry as to whether Soku spoke the hidden language to which she asked, the Captain simply looked at the girl and replied back in Fiero.""I do indeed speak it."She said, her tone sounding oddly weird as she spoke the foreign tongue that was so commonly used by the Leaf shinobi. Soku commonly did not resort to these languages speaking only the plain English but in her current unit, having such skills on hand was useful so why not have a crack at it, she had thought. She waved a hand at the apology dismissing it simply chuckling."It is quite alright, I am used to sleeping in such rough circumstances. I do not require any sleeping bag, do not worry about me."The female remarked slightly laughing. She looked so youthful Soku found it hard to believe she had been granted such a high position but then again, she was perhaps about the same age when the same rank was bestowed upon her.

At the mention of disregarding their masks and vests, she simply shrugged looking around the forest."I have no qualms about revealing our faces to each other. I am fine with it though I will understand it if you wish to keep ourselves concealed, after all, this is the Forest of Death."She said looking around her hand clenching for a moment. She had some good memories of this place but there was one that was not so great but that was for another time. The girl's code name still resounded in her head.Little star,huh..it sounds so...pretty."So, it seems you are most certainly prepared for the night."Soku replied gently, her eyes catching sight of the items laying about here and there."Though no true night is complete without a campfire, tell me do you know how to start a campfire without the use of jutsu?" It was a useful skill to have and the Captain had gotten used to it, besides, they could not rely on ninjutsu for everything and she regarded such people who did as a loss. Chakra was a valuable thing and should not be wasted as such on such primitive things."If not,I can teach you how and we can cook something over the flames?"She offered.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori was placing her life on the line... Her identity was revealed towards this person, one of the few that she had told right now... Besides her parents and older brother, no one else knew about this.
Kotori had been looking towards the place she would make a campfire. "Well... I took up some lucifers, a small tondle thing... but that is all I have I am afraid to say." She said and tilted her head a little around. She started to walk towards her small backpack and unpack those items. "I haven't made it much earlier without... Could you show me?" She said with a gentle voice and would, if the other would, drop her outfit.
Nonetheless she would stretch a little and let her Yokai remain on watch. It was in a smaller form due to the lesser Chakra used. "Ibis is going to scout the area, if something happens he will be the first to warn us." She smiled and danced a little to keep herself warm. "So.... How long have you been doing this?" She asked to keep the conversation a little going. After a moment or two... Kotori would notice something missing... a crucial thing that needed to be having on a camping trip... "Hey... Erm... Not going to name you right now, but... I forgot something. I will be back with that item, just wait here for a moment!"

ooc; Small, but I didn't knew what to write anymore, so so so sorry.

Edit: Editted in a line to make this post a
[Leaving topic]
Post. Due to a quick change of plan. as placed in PM, we will continue this somehow soon!! :D

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back