Ink Prison said:Ink Prison
Forming constrictive tendrils out of ink, the user binds the target in black, twisting coils. In an emergency, the user can instead form a strong lattice out of the tendrils and use them for defensive purposes.
Prerequisites: Ink Affinity, C-rank
Rank 1: User can attempt to bind opponent at -5 Acc. At the start of each round, if bound, the opponent takes 540 amount of damage.
Master: User can attempt to bind opponent at -4 Acc. At the start of each round, if bound, the opponent takes 680 amount of damage.
Special Action: Instead of binding a target, this jutsu may be used reflexively to block damage. The user can use this technique to instead shield themselves for up to 1,485/1,855 damage. This blocks only against a single attack.
Rank 1 Cost: 500 Cp, 250 Cp/Rnd.
Master Cost: 575 Cp, 290 Cp/Rnd.
- When bound, the victim cannot perform handseals or move.
- 15% chance to escape per 1.5 Ap used to escape.
- This bind is broken if the victim takes damage from an attack outside of this technique, or the user attacks the target (They have a -3 dodge penalty to the attack)
- If the user takes more than 10% of their Max Hp in damage during a round, this bind is dispelled.
- Damage caused by the bind receives Ink Buffs, and does not break the target free.