Hidden Mist said:Hidden Mist
A technique that uses chakra to react with the moisture within the air, creating a thick veil of mist or fog. This jutsu is used to cover up an area and reduce the vision of those within, and the density can be controlled by the user to produce either a light veil or heavy shroud. The further one is from the mist, the thinner the fog becomes.
Prerequisites: Vapor Affinity, C-rank
Rank 1: Covers an area in a veil of mist. All within are treated as having level 1 of the 'Fog' effect and under Moderate Cover with Dim Visibility. Effects 2 targets.
Master: Covers an area in a veil of mist. All within are treated as having level 1 of the 'Fog' effect and under Heavy Cover with Dark Visibility. Effects 2 targets. May now use second Special Action.
Special Action: The user may have this Jutsu affect themselves; this does not count as one of the jutsu's targets. This must be declared each round whether the user is within the mist or not, and lasts 10 seconds. The user is uneffected by this jutsu's 'fog' effect.
Special Action: By paying +20% CP, the user may have this jutsu effect all in battle. This Jutsu's effects are treated as Rank 1 due to spreading the mist.
Rank 1 Cost: 450 CP, 230 CP/rnd
Master Cost: 560 CP, 280 CP/rnd
- Lasts up to 30 seconds; those within make a Nin check at the start of each round to determine whether they are effected or not.
- The second Special Action is considered a Terrain jutsu and does not allow a check; all are automatically affected.
- Stealth effects are overwritten by stronger effects.
- The constant 'Fog' effect is overwritten by Suffocating Fog.
- While using the Special Action, other combatants must pass a Ninjutsu Check against the user at -2 in order to cast an Arena jutsu, or their own Terrain jutsu. If the opponent successfully casts their own Terrain jutsu, this one is dispelled.
- The 'Fog' effect lowers the accuracy of those effected by -1 and increases Cp costs by +5% for 10 seconds. This stacks up to 3 times.
- This jutsu may be blown away temporarily by a Wind jutsu Level C+ used on or by those effected, however it will return at the beginning of the next round.
- If using the second Special Action, the jutsu may not be blown away, but anyone maintaining a C+ Wind jutsu does not suffer from its effects.