Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

California Dreamin'

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All the leaves are brown,
And the sky is grey . . .

"Welcome to Madam Tsukiyomi's Cafe, where all of your wishes and dreams come true!" Same disclaimer, same old Budu and Biju, only this time instead of having to keep things a secret, he instead was quite forthcoming. Open in a way that he had only most recently been able to be, the retired Hokage used the underground therapist just as much as he was sure that he was being used in return. "So . . . you got a big day tomorrow eh? Why doesn't that boy ever learn? Tsk, tsk!" Shrugging, Umashi had little to say against the boy. "If I'm being honest, he's more honest than the rest of us. He's unapologetically him. All things considered, as annoying as he is, I envy his freedom." Raising an eyebrow, Budo looked on at the man with inquisitive eyes as he pulled out his famous blade and began to inspect it. "I don't know, one of these days he's going to get somebody seriously hurt. He's far too old to be playing these pranks and there won't always be a medic around to undo the pain and hurt that he caused. That's why I say that if you spare the whip then you'll spoil the child. Somebody should have beat his tail growing up and if his parents didn't, shame on them!" While Budo wasn't wrong, the truth of the matter was that Umashi had been dealing with Maru for so long that he couldn't even say that he remembered what exactly started Maru on the path that he was on. In some respects he probably had sent them off to their doom via some mission when he serving as the Hokage.

If he had had better parents would Maru have turned out as he did?
"I don't know, who's to say that having a megalomaniac father who's so hell bent on world domination that he was willing to clone himself in hopes of using one of his clones as a knowledge supplant in order to eventually sacrifice said clone in order to get one half of a much larger secret power and then take over said world via an army of similar minded clones." Even with his matter of fact tone, Umashi seemed serious enough that Biju gasped and Budo dropped his blade, something that he never did. Fumbling to pick us his tool, Budo managed to mostly keep his composure although Umashi was sure that the man wasn't nearly as frail as he attempted to come off. "Is there something that you'd like to share with the class, Hokage-sama? If there is one, I'm not getting the punchline." Chuckling, Umashi shook his head. "Some facts are far stranger than fiction. Let's just hope that Maru doesn't kill me, eh?" Nodding as he activated his mangekyou sharingan, Budo nodded with an almost sarcastic tone. "Yes, let's."

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Having been in Soon's Haven for a few days, the place was big but Umashi and Ziren had finally tracked down the infamous Maru. The insult to injury was that he'd been hiding in plain sight the entire time. Knowing that Maru knew that they knew that he knew that they were there to accost him, Umashi felt safe enough to get a good nights rest before completely making a bad decision. One to sleep on things for the night, his thoughts drifted to things that had been, things that could be and especially the conversation that he'd had when last at Madam Tsukiyomi's before he left for the current mission that he was one. Was he the best one to cast judgement on Maru if the circumstances of their lives weren't all that different? Turning out the light in order to be able to rise early in the morning, he tried to get some sleep while he still could. Good parents or bad, everyone had a choice in ultimately what they turned out to be . . . or did they?

OOC: Topic left
OOC #2: Using the characters Budo and Biju from the following topic. https://ninpocho.com/threads/probably-his-last-chance-requesting-entry.58653/post-313772

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back