Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Call to Orders (mini-event/onward point)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riyota couldn't tell if the hand on his shoulder was meant to be re-assuring or intimidating, as he shivered slightly under the hand of his current mentor. The Silver haired man spoke to him about multiple sources of power, and Riyota couldn't help but stare down at the multitude of symbols on his chest and Riyota nodded to the man's point. The boy opened his mouth to speak up again but swiftly closed it again a the sound of another voice. The boy decided to keep quiet, looking down at the ground.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Look up Riyota. Never look down, it shows you are either embarrassed or afraid. And you never want to show those to others, especially the later." Kazuki practically ordered as soon as he noticed his pupil staring the ground. The Steward had answered the Overlord's inquiries to the best of his ability. It was reasonable and logical that they could only join a single Order in their lifetime. There was much to learn, or so the Purple Haired Man led them to believe, and to become a master at one given profession, one had to study it all his life. The White Wolf's first inquiry was also responded to, but he was not fully satisfied with what he had heard. The Silvery Haired Man was not a terrific craftsmen, so Journeyman should not be an option. Despite being a former ANBU Sennin, he believed he would not be suited to a life as a Ranger. Oracle was all that was left, but even for that order he was not certain if he qualified. Reaper would have to think about it and ponder seriously. Consulting the Steward was also not out of the equation, and he was probably going to do it soon.

"I think I shall." Kazuki noted. "Once sorted, who should we address about joining an Order? Who represents the Oracles, the Rangers and the Journeymen? There must be someone to lead them I believe. Do we have anyone sufficiently experienced to rule them?" he questioned again. These would be the last questions he would make about the subject for the time being. It seemed this meeting was coming to an end, the Overlord could felt it. Dark clouds were coming and to face a storm, one has to be prepared.

Nanashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Nameless shinobi's lips curled up in contempt at hearing the same old Senju venom being poured into another child's ears. Stepping forward, their black and red garb appearing stark in the room, the three stepped forward as the sand nimbus was swept back and into a small pile in the room's corner. Eyeing the Senju leader with a quiet contempt, hidden behind a new face, the shortest of the three figures, standing a mere 5'3, faced the village's leader. Speaking in a voice as cool and calm as an underground lake, the Assassin gestured toward herself and the other two figures sharing her eyes. "I submit myself for membership in every order. I am capable of learning many things at once, can contribute to multiple activities simultaneously, and have capabilities liable to be useful to each Order."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shiego had the right idea. Sousuke mentally breathed a sigh of relief as the old Sunaku had thrown down his approval. Several other lords followed suit as well. Even Lord Nobu made a gesture of consent. Things were falling into place. The Orders would take a time to complete, perhaps their full mastery would not come during this life, the next, or even the one after that. The ground work would be set down here, and from that the proper base to accommodate future endeavors.

While everything was indeed looking good, Harupia had asked a question which may dampen the spirits of many. "Keystone Prime was destroyed, so R&D has been set back. The good news is that we can expect the R&D to re-surface with the Orders in a much more meaningful way. The Grand Palaias, will in time vacate itself and move to the surface, that may take time. The residential zone won't be moved as we have worked on building a new residential zone entirely. Diamond District was looted heavily, but it has been left to its own restoration process. Nobles will fund their own residents and move top side."<i></i> Sousuke explained for starters, "Roughly sixty percent I think is what is in good standing. The dojo sustained heavy damage given the combat present there. The dojo is operational due to Kuro's own efforts to put the dojo back together. As you know it is the entry point into the village, so it was amongst the first of structures to receive repairs. All districts are functional though, which is most helpful."<i></i>

The topic returned to Orders once more as Kazuki made an inquiry as to who the leaders will be for the Orders. The case of the Oracles was difficult in the context that Fuu was a member of the Cabal, and given the findings in her habitat made her most untrustworthy. "You may address myself in general about joining an Order. For the time being I will lead the Journeymen. Ideally once an Order has members they will elect a person amongst themselves, or they may rule as a council due to votes. The process will be experimental depending upon the Order. Some Orders may work better with a leader, others may work better with a council of sorts. For the Rangers Masashi Mako will be appointed temporary head due to her experience in war. I must underline that this is temporary. For the Oracles, the floor will be open to the parties amongst themselves to decide an Order organizer. I would encourage those with a most wide knowledge of cultures and histories to step forward."<i></i>

Boldly a woman spoke up from amongst the stands. She submitted herself to be a member of all three Orders. Her gestures was most telling. It led Sousuke to think that the woman in question was a member to multiple parties. There was a hesitancy to be had in that. The Steward had warned the masses the potential problem of doing this. "A lifelong challenge of mastering the knowledge of an Order will be upon you ... three would be even more consuming."<i></i> He counseled. There were those who thought quite a bit of their skill set, and thought themselves above all challenges to be had. "All the same, I welcome your eagerness to join us in this project."<i></i> The Steward looked amongst the people present. Many faces he knew, but the woman who spoke moments ago, even he did not recognize. "I will be bringing this meeting to a close now. Order Hall construction will be underway, and as such missions will be made available to those who cannot decide which Order to undertake in their studies. I wish you all well, and may you succeed in your undertakings."<i></i>

[Topic concluded, you may post exiting if you so wish]

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having been listening attentively, trying to sift certain voices out through the babble of whispers and quips that went unheard by the vast majority, Naoki felt like she'd gotten a feel for what the meeting's purpose was. Orders huh... What were they? Oracles, journeymen and rangers? Seems like the oracles will be learning stuff though! It's the least dangerous one, and if I can help there... She couldn't help but think of her lack of eyesight however, and learning is greatly impaired when unable to read words written in ink. Languages in particular. Should I go with ranger instead? Sounds like that'll be the most useful, in terms of learning ninja things... But she hadn't exactly acquired a taste for danger, and with what she knew of Sunagakurian fauna, it was unlikely that she would be able to stand the anxiety for long. Plus the head of the rangers was going to be Granny Mako, whom she'd had the pleasure of meeting under, though pleasant, heart-poundingly stressful conditions. Weapons didn't particularly interest her, being merely the tools with which to enhance the user in her knowledge of them.

She also caught the status of the village, which she knew well in any case but it was good to get information she knew would be accurate. It seems the underground portion of Sunagakure was undergoing repairs as well though, something she hadn't exactly caught given her assumption that everyone would be relocating above ground.

She left the meeting deep in thought, and for once entertained the idea of seeking out danger before quickly quashing it. There had to be some way to contribute without putting her life on the line unnecessarily.

[Topic left]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chouryoku Kuro nodded to Sousuke, Kuro would indeed look up Sousuke's plans for the Oracle's learning and housing structure and find them adequate but considering all that had happened to Sunagakure woefully inadequate to preserve and protect the knowledge that would be poured into. With a heavy heart full of worry and rage at what he could feel was about to come he whispered to Sousuke that he would soon fill the mantle of Oracle and he would soon have a structure capable of housing the knowledge he would collect with others to pour into it. Nodding with careful inflection and speaking in a manner that only those whom consider themselves brothers could hear Kuro spelled out what was to come. "In all the history of Sunagakure, the Toraono Clan has only failed once to protect the steward from his enemies and that was by your ancestors own violition to destroy the red plague. We have enemies that have knowledge of us that even we did not know of ourselves. Enemies that could take our sacred blooded and turn them into natural calamities. The oracles of Sunagakure will rise anew. I will create a secret organization of my own to collect the knowledge we will need to grow and to defend themselves. They will be traceable to me and me alone even though they may be beholden to you by Sunan Law. Now we get to the heart of things... Mikaboshi needs to be set free brother, he has been forced to serve Suna against his nature for longer than you or I could ever imagine. I have helped him maintain his form but the sooner he is set free the sooner we can begin to find our own path. Last but not least be wary of your beloved. She betrayed me in an honorable duel with her Uncle caught up in the Cabal's rhetoric that I was untrustworthy because of my demon blood. Through her efforts and his attacks after the battle was called to cease I was felled and the battle began anew and waged on. I can forgive her love for her family making her act against those that she believes false. Hell, more than half of Suna blames the Toraono Clan for the Cabal ever breaching our sanctum when they were led here by one descended from the rangers of old that you wish to call to our aid. What I CANNOT FORGIVE is the constant distrust and angst as if I have ever wronged or deliberately tread upon any Sunan's rights or person. I will not sully myself with vengeance against those whom look upon my heritage as a problem or a pariah. We as a whole, between our two families alone, have given more, suffered more and shed more blood to protect this literally hallowed ground than any other bloodlines or families in the history of wind country combined. The original Toraono Clan was nearly wiped out, before the final battle with Fuujin my clan was whittled down to four men and 6 women. The Takahashi family has been held to less than 2 dozen individuals for centuries where normal families have family trees that could fill an entire library we have family trees that fit neatly into 4 books of less than one hundred and twenty pages each. Do not let your family's light be darkened by betrayal yet again, love carefully and truly. Make sure she will stand by your side against ALL, even her own family. She may think little of me, but I'LL BE DAMNED IF SHE BETRAYS YOU."<i></i> Kuro clasped his baby brother's arm in faith and warning before setting off to organize the Oracles that were now so desperately needed. He let the unspoken settle upon Sousuke's mind, Kuro was no longer as forgiving and naive as he had been the Cabal's actions had purged Kuro of a great deal of his humanity and now the unholy scorn of a fatherly and overprotective devil was filling the void. Kuro still had his honor but his kindness had worn thin.

WC: 675
MFT
(Topic Left) The Rise of the Oracles has begun

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The meeting had come to its rightful end. There was much to do concerning those so called Orders. Kazuki was still undecided on which Order he should pledge himself into. If he should at all. He had to remember he was a Konoha Ninja, first and foremost, and while he was content on staying in Suna, continuous pledges of loyalty toward Sand could come to bite him in the end. He really should request the Kazekage's assistance on that matter, since Sousuke seemed to have the most knowledge about the Order than anyone else. Perhaps with his counsel, the Overlord could discern which one, if any at all, Order he should join.

[Topic left]

Nanashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Glaring daggers at the Senju Overlord's back as he left, his coterie of relatives and sycophants about him, the unnamed trio finally left after both Toraono and Senju clans had done so. They were nervous about the inclusion of so toxic an element into the inner councils of this village, and they couldn't help but wonder if they would come to regret offering fealty to the desert village prior to performing proper recon as to its situation.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back