Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Calling all active Rangers, Suna needs you!

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 1.13.58 am.png

Let the Oracles study our ancient ways
Let the Journeymen build their machines of war
We are the Rangers, the first line of defence

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey Rangers, we're looking to compile all the active members of each order as it will be important to know moving forward with the Chaos event and beyond. So if you are a currently active member of Suna's Ranger's please drop your name below!

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I too have achieved Ranger status from the first mission, I have also completed phase 2 and currently working on Phase 3 with Aria (suzume)
Also, whoever is in charge of all this, please dm me on discord. I got some Qs.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back