Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Camping trip in the wilds.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
CPd0EaG.png

Here and there throughout the city, was a paper hanging with a drawing on the front, along with the big words 'camping' on top. There were only a few as a person had been handwriting and drawing them all. It may not have been looking like much, but the person who did them was very happy with the results... he may not win a prize with it, but he could slowly pick it up again with the way his arm had been recovering.

Nova himself was already in the Valley where he had been setting up some stuff, he had brought a book on survival and camping. So it was laying open, two rocks on the pages to make sure it wouldn't turn on him with the wind blowing gently. A ring of rocks had already been placed, with sand inside of that. "That should prevent it from spreading further..."

Nova himself was already in the Valley of the End because he left very early in the morning with a big backpack. A few ropes were laying on the ground where Nova had been marking out where people could stay if they came. He had no idea who would come, how many would come or anything. A part of him felt proud that he did this, suddenly doing something, a part of him was scared as to what he would do if no one showed up.

One of the other preparations which Nova had been doing was to create a ring of rocks with sand inside, this would be used for a firepit. He also had placed some flat rocks so it would be easier to warm some food near the fire.
His eyes went up to the sky. "It didn't say it would rain.. but I am glad I brought some sails with me..." He looked at the few plastic sails which he could use to make a shelter. A fold-able small table was even brought and a few card games. His own little tent was also standing already and his sleeping bag was inside. Even if no one came... he would be happy and dry inside. He would make the best out of it.

Later in the morning, almost afternoon, he would drop the twigs and small logs for the fire, not near enough to the fireplace itself, but easily to reach if more was needed. "I actually don't know how to start one..." He muttered and grabbed a camping survival book he had bought for this.

[open]
[mft]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria sighed as she stepped out of the local grocery store carrying a large backpack of food that seemed to almost bulge as the entire thing towered over the girl and almost dragged along the ground, however the girl's new body was more than capable of carrying such a load as she stood straight wearing her new armour. The girl had gone into the store for just a few supplies but had been coerced into sales and impulse purchasing with very aggressive sales tactics leaving Aria to be glad to be out of the store with her kidneys intact....well if she still had kidneys. Taking a few steps away from the entrance Aria reached into a pouch and pulled out a flyer drawn by someone called Nova who Aria only vaguely remembered from the big sports day event Keni had organised a few weeks ago but this poster was what had incited Aria to buy enough food for six people. You see for the last few months Aria had been injured to the point she could no longer be a ninja and had to relie a lot on the kindness of friends to do anything around the village or even for herself, but that was now in the past as her body had been completely healed at the cost of her humanity and for the most part Aria hadn't changed with what she liked or what she wanted but she did struggle now to feel any empathy to anyone so getting out in the great outdoors with other people was Aria's way of testing the waters so to speak and see if she could still interact with her peers.

Reading the poster again to make sure she had the right place in mind Aria put the flyer away and took off down the street bumping people out of the way with her giant bag as she hurried out of the village and into the forests where she took to the trees. It took a few hours of travel to make it to the valley of the end so it had gotten to about noon when Aria arrived carrying her load. Looking around at the specified camping spot Aria saw a ring of rocks with some twigs in it and a small folding table nearby as well as some other camping supplies. Aria had landed fairly softly from the tree line and easily forgot that her new body didn't breath or make very few human sounds so she simply walked up behind the reading boy and loudly proclaimed. "Hey you make this flyer?" As she spoke she pulled out the flyer and held it out Infront of herself as she waited for the boys response.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He tried his best, he hoped manypeople would show up. He hoped he too was liked just like the day that Keniwa had made in the past. When he finally heard someone behind him, he would jump a little. 'I let my guard too far down!' he thought towards himself as he looked towards her. He heard her words about the flyer on which he would nod and smile big. "I may not be the best drawer... but I did make it. Glad you found it and the place!" He would look other over a little, seemed like she had dark hair, maybe around his age...

"I am Nova, new Leaf Genin and originating this little camping trip for a night. I hope you will like it. I am just... Not really sure if more people will show up, so I understand if you wish to go home at one point." he was a real guy for telling that to a girl up front. Instead of trying to win her over, trying to let her stay. He understood if others would leave if there was little to nothing to do. "But erm! I did bring some drinks, although if you want tea of coffee we need to boil some water first... uhm, that is kinda with eggs too... I didn't think that through.." Normally he was one to stay silent, but today he did drag himself out of the comfort zone and tried his best.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back