Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Can you see them..?

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This adopted son might have been one person that was inactive in branches as for the moment, but he made sure that he was keeping up to date with his training, keeping his gear in check. Despite the situation, he often found himself in. “It’s so warm…” The male complained into nowhere, yet for him a voice to be heard from within him.

Izumi’s hairs were no longer long, as he had been cutting it with his own kunai, leaving it just resting below his ears, going towards his shoulders in length. They still had that grey hue to them with a single strand being white. His eyes almost seemed to hold nothing but beautiful emptiness to them. “Still thanks to showing me how I can see while using sounds…” Izumi started to talk further, not taking any notice of those around him. He was kind of used to the movements of other people, they were often placing a hand in front of their mouth or talking in a whispered tone.

He himself would be found stretching out as he would place the gear away to where they belonged. No matter how many times he walked around Konoha, he couldn’t do it without his gear, without protection almost. Because without them he felt like he was naked. “I might be retired for now… But I will still crack a punch..” He would yawn and turn around till he noticed. “Sorry… didn’t notice you there.

ooc said:
Topic for Hikaru,
Topic entered with NPC Izumi Uchiha

NPC Izumi
Speech
Thought

Jinchu spirit
Speech
Thought

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The air around the Academy was pleasantly warm as Hikaru flicked strands of it forward, checking that there was nobody in front of her while she inched across the grounds. It was a little strange returning here- she was just realizing now that she didn’t visit perhaps as much as she should, although the present circumstances had to be addressed before she could make plans about things like that. Teru had accompanied her to the Academy’s library to search for references to jinchuuriki or the Amari’s sealing practices. She had quickly realized that helping her cousin read though the library was impossible without Ukabu’s aid, and he had been totally unresponsive following her first activation of the ‘special eyes’ (she’d have to come up with names for these things).

Just to have something to do, the Medical Chief had decided to work on navigating familiar areas without her sight at all; it was much more difficult than she had anticipated. Unaided, every memory she had of the Academy grounds seemed like it could betray her, even in something as simple as the placement of a rock underfoot.

Hikaru’s ears picked up a voice from somewhere nearby. She had been hesitant around other people since she couldn’t perceive them as well, though it felt like somewhat of an exception if it was at the Academy. Poking her way towards the noise, she heard it again, mentioning something about ‘seeing with sounds’...

She approached closer, wondering if the voice happened to belong to who she thought it did. There was a clank of something, and before she could think of how to introduce herself, he addressed her pointedly. “Oh, I didn’t mean to sneak up on you… My name is Miyazaki Hikaru. I apologize, I’m partially blind-” that was how she had settled being able to see conditionally in her mind- “and I was looking for someone to speak with. Are you… Uchiha Izumi?” She hoped she hadn’t gotten it wrong, although at least she’d have a decent excuse if she did.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back