Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Caught between a trip and hard place.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Kurokawa first got to Sand she was greeted at the gate by the then Kazekage and guided to where she would be proving her worth. Pretty straight forward for something as complex as joining a village. This time not so much.

The place seemed crowded and busy as if everyone had business here whether it was actual valid or not, and way too few people actually worked here. Kurokawa listened in on a conversation between a clerk and someone else who wanted a passport for a year to go somewhere. Unlike this individual, Kurokawa had taken the time to get her name and purpose written down but the hadn't thought of adding a time frame. She didn't even know when she would be able to come back.
Passport Request.
Name: Hashigaki Kurokawa
Occupational Rank: Medical Ninja
Affiliations: Sand Ninja. Previously of Stone.
Purpose of trip:
A return to Stone to investigate visions sent from the past and the present. Origin unknown, but stone is the next step in the investigation.
Expected return between stone and any other eventual destinations.

For now she had no frame of reference for how long the travel and the work would take. Not only was the actual extend of the situation unknown but the trip itself was an unfamiliar thing. Kurokawa normally never traveled between countries. Last time was when she joined sand and was driven by the need to relocate and didn't really time it or even travel in a straight path. She hadn't taken a trip willingly since the Chuunin exam and that one was with a group of people who knew where to go. Before that her only travel was withing the country of her birth.

This was unknown territory but at least she was old enough to have resources to draw on by now so she had packed quite a lot of stuff to take with her, from weapons to provisions and camping equipment. Most of the lethal attire would be stored away in scrolls so as to not attract unwanted attention and accidentally provoke someone. As she got to the counter she would hand over her note to whomever would be working there at the time.

"Excuse me. My Name is Hashigaki Kurokawa. I am here to request a passport for a trip. I have the details available to me written down here."

How hard this process would be had yet to be revealed but she felt that without more experience in traveling and out of sand she couldn't really do much other than react from here on out.

[MFT]
[WC: 434]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The jobs Riyota had been receiving recently had been getting evermore monotonous and dull. He was almost falling asleep having to check the same basic information over and over again. Dreading the sound of the machine next to him printing that blasted citation if he was to screw-up. "Papers Please...Purpose of travel? Duration?" A pause. "Thank you, enjoy your trip. Next please!" Another person in line shuffled towards the booth. "Papers Please?" A pause and a look of annoyance from the bored shinobi. "Sir there is very clear instructions for the necessary paperwork required for a passport. What you have put in front of me is a piece of paper reading 'I am allowed to go through' and you even spelt through incorrectly." Riyota desperately wanted to throttle the idiot in front of him, but he suppressed this urge for now. "Please go and get the proper documents." He sighed as the man shuffled away. "NEXT!" He shouted with more of a strained tone.

Expecting another impatient citizen demanding immediate approval of their documentation he was surprised to see a familiar face. The same Kunoichi whom he had just recently barely escaped an underground facility with just recently. "Oh! Kurokawa! Long time no see..." He remarked with a slight smile as she placed her documents in front of him. "Oh ok, let's see here. You know the purpose of your trav-..." She would cut him off with the answer to the question before he had even finished asking. "Ok, clearly you have that covered." He looked over everything on the papers in front of him. "All looks present and correct, guess you're Stone's problem for a while!" He said with a small chuckle, stamping 'APPROVED' and handing her a passport. "Take care, come back safe." He said with a smile, handing everything back and waiting for her to head off.

With that brief respite it was time to return to the monotony. With a sigh he leant his head out again. "Next please!"

[Passport Approved!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa would recognize he familiar voice.

"I'm surprised that the future team leader would be a passport clerk, but I guess we all have day jobs when not on mission."

As she received her passport she would quickly pass it away and bow to Riyota before taking her leave. She was all packed up and ready for a new chapter in her story to begin. One where she was not tethered to one place all the time but rather able to move more freely.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back