Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Caught with his pants down (SSM)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I have received intel that we have a criminal taking refuge inside the Forest biome. He has a curious nickname, he is called The Rat. Track him down, contain him and bring him to me so he can be brought to justice. To a skilled shinobi, he presents little to no harm, so your test will be about your ability to track him down. Good luck."

This was the task given to Akazukin inorder for her to prove herself to be worthy of joining the Rangers. She can not say she is surprised that they would require a test of skill, but it all seemed rather convenient that a criminal would be here for her to hunt. Perhaps this was just a simulation of sorts they set up in case of new recruits. Maybe this guy has been in here for a while and they just haven’t been bothered to take care of him or perhaps it is just coincidence. With her power of time she does have some control over fate and perhaps on an unconscious level her powers were at work manipulating probability in her favor.

Whatever the case she has a task in front of her with many roads for her to choose to complete it. “He did not mention a time limit, so perhaps I should stick to what my Grandma taught me.” Akazukin was born to a clan of Inuzuka that specialized in what they called the art of the hunt; the ability to track down and captor one’s prey. Despite both parents being Inuzuka she did not inherit any traits of that bloodline. Such outcomes are unfortunate but not exactly rare for Akazukin’s grandmother was the same way. While her parents took an animalistic approach to hunting their prey, her grandmother taught her how to be a trapper.

Putting a worm on a hook she would cast a line into the river. This was an example of her way of hunting. To successfully track and run after one prey does show some talent, but in her mind it is far wiser to lure their prey into a trap. It is a technique often not suited for the young as it takes patients. One must be able to relax in stay calm and wait. Soon enough… Akazukin reels her line with a big fish at the end of it. ...you find your target captured.

After catching herself a fish she decides to wash herself in the river since she is here. Seeing that nobody seems to be around she strips nake and walks into the river. The water was cold and refreshing and as she bathes she continues to think about her task. To create any trap requires the proper lure and to bait something like a man requires cunning. Akazukin believes she had just the thing to attract a lowlife like The Rat.

The sun had set and the moon was now high in the sky. Akazukin had build a campfire and had her fish impaled on a stick near the flame. The smell of cooking fish was carried through the air. She could feel her eye at work manipulating fate to prevent unwanted guests. Akazukin, still naked, lays near the fire seemingly asleep. In truth she was actually awake but she was waiting.

Meanwhile The Rat smells something in the air and it makes his stomach growl. Following the smell he comes across a campfire. He was cautious at first knowing that person that built this can not be to far off. Looking around her spies a girl lying on the ground. The girl looks younger than an adult, but old enough to be well into development. The girl was naked and a different sort of hunger came over him. Akazukin looked weak and defenseless how could he not have an urge to take a bite. He was a criminal already doomed to spend the rest of his days behind bars, what's one more charge?

First had pokes and grabs her in a few areas to test to see just how deep of a seep this girl was in. Being as muscular of a man he is he figures he could handle her even if she was awake, but there’s some fun in a sleeping victim. Akazukin continues to pretend to be asleep despite the man’s probing. She must remain patient and strike when the moment was right. If she attacks to soon her prey might get away and would be on to her. She must get this right the first time around and thus she waits.

The man concludes that the girl was a heavy sleeper and smiles as an idea comes to mind. He was glad he kept his shackles even after unlocking them. Carrying the girl to a nearby tree he binds her hands around the trunk. Pulling down his pants it was time for the fun to start. He lines himself up and… he could move anymore. His entire body from the neck down was completely paralized to the point that he could even move a finger. There was a sharp pain in his neck and looking up he sees the girl was awake. “How?”

As a Seikon, binds mean nothing to her and as a medical shinobi she knows the inner workings of the human body. With popper knowledge of acupuncture she was able to shut him down with a single senbon. “Did you think I was just a helpless student?” She seductively caress his check as she taunts him. “I’m afraid you are coming with me now.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back