Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

'Cause baby, you're a firework [Private]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""The Phoenix""]It was past midnight and the full moon shone down brightly onto the academy training grounds where the smell of burnt wood filled the senses of anyone in or around the area. The occasional bloom of orange would illuminate the area before giving way to the darkness once more save for the small flames clinging to the practice dummy that had been burnt down to nearly nothing, non-flammable center piece of the thing being the only fully intact and not crispy part of the dummy. The source of the flames stood fifty feet from the dummies, a smile decorating her scared face as she focused up the chakra to fire off another ball of fiery chakra. Anyone quick enough to catch glimpse during the moments of illumination would find that the pink haired girl was wearing Pyjamas and a pair of slippers, clearly not the kind of attire usually worn on the training ground to be sure.

“Get out!” She’d scold at seemingly no one as the ball of flames leapt from her mouth before splitting into four smaller balls and hitting the designated target in quick succession, the girl would be heard laughing to herself before again calling out. “Just stop it will ya! It hurts!” Again she focused up all her chakra and this time launched a fireball twice as big as the others out of her mouth and upon impact manage to hit not only the target in front of it but the ones either side of it which quickly caught fire themselves, she laughed again. “Yes! Just like that, bigger! Hotter!” A second ball of flames, the same size and impact was then expelled from her mouth with more laughter to follow as it hit and exploded.

After that second fireball the girl would fall backwards onto her bottom and then fall backwards so she was laying on the ground, looking up at the sky just laughing to herself, lips red and sore from all the fire passing through them, not that she seemed to care. Whilst laying on the ground, she would once again focus up her Chakra and spit up a large fireball into the sky, once it got so far gravity would take over and it would start to descend straight back down to her as she stared right at it, not willing to move an inch. "Come and get me! Show me what it feels like!" She called up to the falling flames. If anyone closed in on the girl at this point, thanks to the fireball they’d find that her body was covered in black, branch like markings that seemed to sway around as if alive on her skin and she would simply gaze on up, laughing ecstatically as she was about to be hit by this ball of fire.
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MolUjVL.png
Swiftly now, don't let people know that a traitor was within their midst. . . At least, that was the whispering going on in the back of her head. It didn't matter what good intentions nor ill intentions that a person had, because it always seemed as though things blew up right back into that person's face. Ah, the world was a cruel place, was it not? Announce to one person that you were going to go ahead and murder a Kage and the whole fucking nation would go nuts-- again, probably just due to whom she was, but why should it have mattered? There had been a letter sent out to Kumogakure, and she was always considering sending one out to Sunagakure just so they could keep their wits about them if Endo decided to switch his ploys and plots. However, how could one possibly be so prepared? So, she'd just lay and wait. After all, the night time was the best kind of cover a person could ask for. Even if you were illuminated like gentle porcelain by the ivory moonlight. Through the area, she would move swiftly, one foot in front of the other as she ravenged the belly of the Academy's compound. She was ever vigilant for falling into the sights of any ANBU. Please note that she wouldn't call them Guardians. After all, it was silly to call it that because when you killed for a living... You had no attachment to the Gods or anything like that. So, pretending like you were? It was stupid as shit. Oh well.

With the dancing flames reflecting in Haruka's cold blue eyes, she would tilt her head. What was going on here? Some ritualistic bullshit? Nah, it couldn't have been. All the people of Iwagakure had a bed time if they considered themselves wanting to be safe. This must've just been someone overzealous with their training, because the unintelligible babbling that came along with it seemed to be simply crazed in a way. Someone seemed to be begging death to come, but today, she wasn't looking to kill anybody--- Oh, oops. Stopping with a crouch, she would watch through the holes of the mask upon her face and she would tilt her head. A fireball that descended down towards the person laying upon the ground. Drawing her arm back, she would thrust her palm outwards and an Ice Blast would rocket towards the fireball, soon colliding there with it and causing a massive billow of vapor to flow upwards into the air. Picking herself up, she would watch in silence as her long blonde strands billowed in the air behind her. However, just a single word would come from the older woman's lips.

"No." And that's all she wrote.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend=""The Phoenix""]Laying there waiting for the baptism of fire to engulf her seemed to last forever, she certainly wasn’t suicidal but she craved the caress of the coming flames as they would take from her the painful itch that radiated through her body, more specifically her chakra circulatory system, but she wasn’t aware of that being the case. Her eyes would open widely and her mouth form an O as the fireball was extinguished by a mysterious blast of ice and snow and the resulting vapour just floated away, returning the silver dipped darkness to the fields. “Oooooh~ Gyahahaha.” The girl would coo before laughing out loud, but now the itch still lingered in her body. “Hey hey, I was using that!” She’d call out cheerfully as she picked herself up and looked toward the voice and finding an older, masked woman standing there, she of course recognized what branch the woman was a part of instantly. “Oh hey! You’re an ANBU right?! That’s cool!” She’d giggle and dust off her back a little before looking her way again with a smile. “Do that again! That was so cool!” She smiled before focusing up her Chakra once more, causing the black marking on her body to wriggle around some more, as if trying to break free of her.

Without waiting for the woman to say yes or no, the girl inhaled deeply and again spat forth a giant ball of fire, though this time the shape started to change as it approached the icy ANBU, turning to that of a large flaming bird. “Woah! It’s like a phoenix!” She said as she watched on in awe of the shape she'd accidentally created and waiting to see the woman's jutsu once again extinguish and turn to vapour. In her mind this was nothing more than a game that she was playing with a stranger, she was either truly fearless or simply not realizing that she was essentially attacking someone who could wipe the floor with her in less time than it took her to take in a breath. Maybe she was just as crazy as the doctors feared, though right now the cursed seal was clearly making her burn up on the inside and the only way she know to release it was just like this, preforming jutsu till she passed out from exhaustion.
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MolUjVL.png
Well, insanity and things that mimicked insanity did run rampant within the shinobi world. . . Would this situation bode any different from such a point? She did not believe so. After all, the laughter that echoed from across the way did not seem to bring any kind of different demeanor to mind. Though, she was not here to judge. Just to save people from their own stupidity and over filling the hospital. Reaching up, she would pull free the mask from her face and she would let it drop down to the ground next to her. "ANBU? No, I'm an imposter, obviously." A little bit of sarcasm here and there made for quite the conversation. Though, not knowing whether or not she'd be able to see behind the confines of the sarcastic remarks was beyond Haruka. Shifting her stance now, she'd reach behind her and pull free a sword from it's sheath. It would make quite the sound against the leather that was like nails against a chalkboard to the Haku woman. As Reishii would inhale, Haruka would take a moment to breathe in deeply as well as she held her arm behind her back, hand clutched tightly to the hilt of her sword. As the shape of the bird would flow towards her, she'd tilt her head off to the side. What control of the fire was this? Was she of the eyes clan? No, no, no. That wasn't so, was it? Swiftly moving forward towards the fire now, an icy sword would be pulled free from behind her back and she would twist her upper-body with an ease.

A horizontal slash right then and there, and she would cut the rising phoenix in half. The special composition of the sword that she held onto would cause the flames to sizzle and sear as her chakra extended outwards, causing the bird to disperse once more into a cloud of vapor around Haruka. Closing her eyes for a brief moment, she would feel the vapor heat up her flesh with little to no hold back, and she would open her eyes once again, watching Reishii to see what exactly would be done in the next moments.

"What's going through your mind right now, kid?" Haruka would ask quietly, watching the spaz with care. She didn't need to get her face melted off here, and playing with fire was absolutely no joke. It hurt more to get burned than frozen, she would note.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""The Phoenix""]
Who was this beautiful woman? From her words alone it seemed she wasn’t what she appeared, though Reishii was just not wise enough to catch the sarcasm in all honesty, she’d simply tilt her head in response as the mask hit the ground and she drew a weapon from her side. Reishii watched carefully, waiting for the woman to make a move as the fire made its way toward her and she was not disappointed. The woman, with a blade coated in ice sliced the phoenix in half like the nothing it was and the pink haired Pyromaniac could do nothing but watch on as it evaporated out from the cut and dissipated the same as the fireball had previously.

“You must be really strong! Being able to do things like that so easily!” She coo’d impressed by the physical prowess shown by the woman, then a curious thought entered her head as they stood in the again darkened grounds, charred by the flames. “Are… are you my inner self?!” She asked with a voice that denoted shock, but still smiling. “I mean… you’re like the opposite of me… Same colour hair... well, when it isn't dyed, all tall and pretty, big boobs and you even use ice when I use fire!... Your inner self is meant to be all opposite of you, right? OOH or are you me from the future!?” She would ask already convinced that one of these was true and that could mean that in the future she would go through one hell of a growth spurt… or actually be diagnosed as crazy and tossed into a padded room, the second of those scared her more since she didn’t want to be locked away, alone, that was no fun at all!

With all these crazy and implausible things racing through her head, she moved a little closed to the woman and reached out a hand to touch her arm, wanting to confirm for the most part if she was in fact real, chuckling under her breath as she usually did, her hand reaching out. “If you’re not real, I won’t be able to touch you! And then I’ll have to lie to the doctors again!” She said with a cute giggle. “Though this’ll be the biggest thing! Last time I just hid this weird growing mark on my belly! Though right now it’s all over my body and it’s won’t go away.” She pouted. “It makes me all hot and achy inside and I can’t get to sleep! So I come out here and try to burn it away!” She complained to the woman.

[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MolUjVL.png
Shaking her head from side to side, frozen little droplets of water would drop down to the ground below, causing a small clatter. Reaching backwards, she would drop the sword directly back into it's resting place and she would smooth her hands down her front. Sometimes, when she got rid of water on herself, she felt like a dog. It took forever for her mess of hair to dry up, though. She wondered if she would need a trim in the near future. . . but wait, there came the talking of the young woman which caused Haruka to look up now. Now, the fact that she didn't immediately know who she was was a good thing. It actually made her feel a bit more secure here, so her shoulders would drop back and she would begin to bind up her hair in a bun as she listened to the girl speak. Oh, wait. Clearly crazy. Uhhh, "I assure you, I'm my own person," she didn't feel all of the pain and endured all of the shit she had gone through just to be considered someone else. "And why would I be you from the future if you use fire and I use ice?" She'd laugh gently now. None of this made sense, but she would keep her hair bound up tightly behind her head now as she watched Reishii. "What is your name?" Haruka would ask, watching carefully as the other girl stepped forward to touch at her. This kid must've been off her rocker something fierce. She could promise that she was her own person, with her own insanities to say the very least. And none of her insanities would coincide with what this girl was expressing. However, she could immediately feel a strange sense of protection coming over her. Ah, could she really help it? No, she couldn't. She just saw a little bit of herself there from how she had been so drunk off of her Jinchuuriki's prowess.

Then, she began to speak of something that made her feel all kinds of strange. A hot and achy sensation and Haruka couldn't help but feel her own creeping warmth along her shoulder. She would reach up and pull her shirt's sleeve down from her shoulder and kneel down to the girl's height to show her the wiggling and seemingly alive beneath her flesh Lunar Seal. "Is it like this?" She'd ask calmly, watching her with a careful eye. If that were the case, then why? Why would someone curse a young teenager like this? It was a power that no one needed to have, nor did they need to suffer through all of the pain. Immediately afterwards, she would feel the Solar seal on her wrist begin to feel like it was moving beneath her flesh as well. It seemed the two always wanted to combat in some sense. It drove her batshit crazy. "Or uhm, like this one?" She would keep her shoulder revealed, but show off her right wrist to Reishii, letting the Solar Seal be revealed in the ivory moonlight.

"Sometimes, these make me feel like I'm being burned alive..."

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""The Phoenix""]The younger females head would tilt, being able to touch the woman in front of her at least confirmed she wasn’t that crazy, but it was always a concern. She had been told that the traumatic experiences of her past may come back to haunt her in some way or another, even the medical ninja of the village were told to keep a close eye on her and that was before she even joined the academy. A lesser person might have crumbled under the paranoia of someone watching them constantly, day in and day out from the shadows just waiting for one slip so they could throw them into some lonely room and pump full of drugs or dig around in their head to find the problem. Reishii would shrug to the woman’s question about the elements being used and just giggle. “Maybe in the future I find out that I need to use ice jutsu to cool off all this stupid heat!” She laughs. “But… the fire really helps; it was scary at first coz… of my family… but… I like it!” She said with a smile, though couldn’t deny the sadness in her eyes as she thought about her parents and more recently her aunt and uncle all of whom had died in house fires that she, despite her minor wounds and mental instability had been the only survivor, twice. She would however smile up at the woman with her red, sore and scarred mouth and introduce herself. “My name is Reishii and I’m gonna be the strongest ninja in the lands! What about you?!” She giggled happily, a foolish dream but one to constantly strive toward.

The subject soon turned to the mysterious seal that Reishii had somehow obtained, it was sometime after the second house fire, she woke up to find the strange marking on her body and though she didn’t think too deeply on it, she could always feel it there, warm upon her skin and even more so when it was activated. The blonde woman started to show off her own markings that moves around much like her own and she would look closely before pointing to the one that was on her shoulder. “It’s like that one; I dunno how it even got there!” She explained energetically and then lifted up her top to reveal her stomach covered in thick, snake like tendrils all sprouting from a marking almost identical to the one on Harukas shoulder but it was placed just above her navel. “I dunno how to make it stay small which really sucks coz that’s when it hurts! But if I try to ignore it… it makes my body change which is really cool! But I don’t think people would like it.” She said with a chuckle and she lowered her shirt again and then reached for the woman’s hand to look at the second seal on her wrist again. “I like this one though! It looks cool.” She said with an innocent smile but nodded as the woman went on to explain how they made her feel and at this point Reishii would actually feel how cold the woman actually was, holding her hand for long enough it overwrote her own bodies naturally high temperature. “Hmmm?” She’d give a curious look to the woman’s hand and held it tighter. “You are really freaking cold! Maybe that’s why it hurts you more than me?! I kinda like being all hot, I just also like sleep and want it to go away so I can do it! Hee hee.” She’d giggle once again, something Haruka would find the girl did as naturally as breathing, in fact she pretty much giggled as she breathed, couple that with the scars that extend her smile all the way up her cheeks... creepy.
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MolUjVL.png
Insanity always had to be a concern for shinobi. After all, if they were not lucid enough, they would make mistakes that would endanger the lives of people around them and those that they swore to protect. Now, Haruka was not sure where exactly this girl stood at when it came to her terms of insanity and other such fun things, but she was sure that she was not in any kind of trouble right here and now. "Nah, I've always been stuck to the ice affinity, so you're outta luck on me being some kind of future entity for ya." She'd wink one of her blue eyes, the backdrop of the golden there would reflect slightly. Watching the girl, she would record her name down inside of her mind and she would give a slight grin: "It's lovely to meet you Reishii. My name is Haruka and I'm the shinobi that you'll have to beat to become the strongest." A bold statement coming from the woman, but was it exactly untrue? She knew, though, that if she forced Endo off of the map, there would be nothing else that could really contend with her prowess. Was a leader not supposed to be one of the strongest? Ah, maybe in this case it was just a situation of: 'he was what was there, so we went with that guy!'. What a shame, right? Not like she could really say that was what happened, but hey, it was a damn good guess, right? Soon, she would feel an incredibly warm hand reach out to touch her cold flesh and the woman could almost swear that steam would start going up in the air if Reishii would lay an entire palm down on her. She didn't really like the warmth. She more or less tolerated it unless it was Akechi. That was the kind of warmth that she could find herself craving and enjoying. Huh, weird right?

Haruka had an inkling of an idea on how to make that little mark of hers stay small, but she didn't know if the person standing in front of her would really want what she would offer. After all, it seemed to exaggerate the girl's power greatly. Knitting her brow together, Haruka would examine Reishii's skin closely. Where did it come from? Did Souji do something like this? No, it couldn't have been him-- Could it? He wouldn't dare reach out and curse a young person like this. Yet, in her mind she could recall where his appendages would sink deep into her skin, leaving no place untouched and marring her flesh with this burning marking. The hand that Reishii had not been holding onto would reach up to slap over the seal that began to shake at her foundation. A dull ache in the pit of her stomach, and a strange twisting sensation. It felt awful, yet good, and something that she could find herself easily getting addicted to at all the wrong points and turns. She would drag in a shaky breath as she offered a smile in Reishii's direction. "Do you want me to try and help you control that mark?" She would ask. "Granted it would mean that you would have to remain around me at many points and turns, but I guess that's not a bad thing considering the people that you could end up stuck around."

It was worth a shot, right? And maybe it would help Haruka forget the strange sensations and throbbing she felt. She needed to get a grip, and having someone in tow would probably help that greatly.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""The Phoenix""]
The woman introduced herself and Haruka, a name Reishii certainly recognised but from where she could not remember, she was hardly one for politics and the likes and likely had just heard the name said in conversation here and there. She was also relieved to have further proof that she and the woman were indeed their own people, the woman claiming to have always had an icy affinity where as she herself had somehow earned a fiery one that somehow had affected her chakras in strange and dangerous ways and though only a part of the problem, it was indeed the catalyst that made her a little wrong in the head, almost like living with heatstroke minus most of the other side effects. She giggle cutely as the blonde female declared herself the strongest in the village and she took a step back, releasing the womans hand since she was starting to feel a little stiffness in her fingers from the cold. “Fire vs Ice! I wonder which would win?” She’d ask with a titter. “But if it’s you, I need to get hotter! You took all my flames out earlier so easily!” She laughed, recalling the scenes of her jutsu being decimated so easily, not that she minded; She was under no illusion that her skills were nothing right now, that’s why she was still a student, but one day her time would come and with a bang.

Wriggling her fingers she took a moment to thing before starting to focus her chakra a little more, using it to subtly heat up her bones, though nothing with this girl could ever be subtle so as she released the technique she had been teaching herself, there was a definite and sudden increase in the air around her body to the point that he skin became pink and moist with sweat and steam could be seen lifting into the night sky. “Woah… that’s really freaking warm! Hahaha!” She giggled a little crazier than she’d probably meant to, reaching her arm out and watching the steam coming from her body. “Oooooh! This is just like in that one manga I saw!” She giggled some more, taking a strange fighting stance that she’d probably seen the very same manga, so silly. Her attention was now drawn back to the blonde woman as she slapped at her own seal with her hand, Reishii would watch curious and smile as she did so, intrigued by the offer she then put forth. “So… you can help me with whatever this weird thing is and I get to hang out with you too?!” She’d ask excitedly. “Heck yeah I’d like that, I always like making new friends and you’re gonna help me out! I’d love that so so much, Haruka!” With that said, she’d leap forwards, body still heated up to silly temperatures and wrap her arms around the womans waist, hugging her happily. It had truly been a long time since she’d gotten to hug another person like this, most liked to keep her at a distance even if they were friends so Reishii would relax into the hug with a sigh of approval until told otherwise. “You’re like, the bestest person ever, I wanna hug you forever and ever!” She say, the coldness of the woman not even affecting her body at this point, though it was producing rather a bit more steam now.

[MFT - 582]
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MolUjVL.png
Politics sucked. That much was certain after all. So who would really want to sit down and pay attention to something like that. Haruka couldn't help but offer a bit of a smile in the direction of the young woman. It didn't bother her that she thought of battle more than not, and being the strongest. She remembered as a young one that she would let her imagination and mind get ahead of her. It was really easy to do, after all. The imagination was a great and beautiful thing that did not need to be squandered on foolish things. So, she would not let Reishii have a moment to waste that gift. Unless it had to do with Haruka being some kind of figure of herself from the future. That was a little bit too crazy for her to handle, after all. "I think it might be a little bit like Rock, Paper, Scissors, but a lot more intense. Also, ice would win, because water, yanno?" She'd laugh a bit more light hearted now as she watched the girl begin to steam and sweat. What in the world? That was strange."I believe in your ability to get stronger, though. I can feel it in you. You'll make a formidable foe one of these days for sure. I wonder how long that'll take?" Hopefully it wouldn't take her very long. After all, sticking around Haruka could prove to be a very lethal thing. The people who stuck around her would need to be protected above all else, after all. Thankfully, she had set her son up with Gai for the time being and she would be able to see it through that the child would be safe and delivered to whomever he needed to be in case of Haruka's untimely demise or anything along those lines.

Then, the young woman would make an oomph kind of sound as she felt arms suddenly wrap around her along with a strange sizzling sound that would cause steam to fly up into the air. Oh dear, did she really say something that had made the girl that fond of her so quickly? Leave it to Haruka to catch people with honey and sugar like it was nothing. She just knew a lot of the right things to say and the right actions to take. "Haha, well, I guess you can hug me whenever you please, Rei-chan." She'd comment, "But first, we should get your seal under control with another seal, okay? It shouldn't really hurt, I think. It may be a bit soothing, actually." A real change from the feeling of a seal eating a person alive. It was crazy to think such things existed after all.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""The Phoenix""]Reishii kept her small, hot arms wrapped around the womans waist. It wasn’t that she felt overwhelmed by Harukas kindness but that she craved the touch of a motherly figure, that one person who instead of judging you tried to understand you and show you that things really aren’t as bad as they may seem. Though having her own baggage she was willing to help this little cursed pyromaniac and whether she realised it or not, Reishii respected that part of her very much. She would look up to the womans face with her chin rested on her stomach and grinned. “When I get as hot as the sun, water won’t be able to extinguish the fire burning from my core.” She giggled fluttered her bright, emerald eyes. She was looking forwards to getting stronger and not even so she could protect the village, sure it was her home but she wasn’t that chivalrous. “But to do that… I need to go nuclear!” She laughed, though you could tell she wasn’t joking, she’d somehow put thought into this far beyond her intelligence, strange. When she said she’d go boom, she probably meant that literally as well as figuratively.

Reishii would release Haruka from her steamy grasp and take a step back, giving a solemn nod and a smile as she lifted up her Pyjama shirt again, pointing to where the seal usually was when it wasn’t active and covering her whole body. “I really can’t thank you enough! I might actually be able to get some real sleep if this works! Not that I doubt you of course, Haru-nee!” She giggled, awaiting the cold touch she was sure was coming. As she was standing there a few questions swirled in her head and this girl wasn’t known for brooding on things or keeping quiet. “You know… if you have the same marking as me and another, different one… does that mean you might know who did this to me? Or maybe how I can get more!?” That was probably a bad thing for her to ask, not realising haruka knew rather a bit more about the cursed nature around the seals. “See, coz even though it kinda makes me ache and stuff, if I can control it and keep it small like yours whenever I want… then having more will make me even stronger than this one does alone, right?! Plus they look freaking sweet! Like living tattoos!” She’d laugh heartily, her skin still pink and steamy against the nights cool air.
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MolUjVL.png
The warmth really reminded her of a certain situation that she had found herself caught up inside of, but she didn't want to mull that over at this time. After all, it was really not something that needed to be thought of when she was out in public. Rather, she would focus her energy upon Reishii now. Besides, she was about to become a whole new entity attached to Haruka now, wasn't she? After all, she had a tendency to do this to herself, but she didn't mind it. Really. It was to help others, and that was what she seriously did the best with her time. "When you manage to get as hot as the sun, Rei-chan, I'll surely be able to contend because my abilities will not stop with just water and ice. It'd be silly to limit myself like that, don't you think?" She would inquire. It was true. To limit oneself to such a small bracket of jutsu was really hurting themselves, but she wouldn't announce that to many other people. Let them remain in their foolish ignorance. She'd see to it that herself and Reishii would flourish into two of the greatest shinobi that Stone had seen. All that it would take is some due time, after all. As she was released from the girl's grip, she would kneel down as she lifted up her shirt to show off the wiggling, squirming, and seemingly alive seal that would probably attempt to eat her alive. Haruka had studied further into the art of Cursed Sealing, but she had never seen someone so young end up cursed to say the least. It was not a very kind thing to do to someone else even if it gave them prowess. It was a setback unlike anything else. It stole away from the mind, body, and soul, and threatened to corrupt people further than what they had already been.

"Sleep is a good thing, is it not? I don't get much of that nowadays anyways." The woman would laugh gently. After all, she had a son. Babies were not the quietest thing on the planet, especially at Two A.M. when you needed to be awake in three hours. With one hand, she would perform a quickened set of seals and the other hand would reach out to press against the seal there on the girl's tummy. "They are a nice thing, but having them active can seriously hinder your ability to go nuclear." She would comment, looking up at Reishii. The jutsu that had been used was Morality Sealing that would go after evil chakra coursing through a person's system. Seals were definitely something that she considered to be evil, but if the girl ever needed it, the seal could be removed without a second thought. It was all in the name of keeping a person safe from themselves and on the same hand keeping them safe from other people.

"Mine came from a man, but I can't say who. I'm sure it would get him in a lot of trouble, and that's the last thing he needs right now, for sure." She would look at her wrist then and blink. "This one on my wrist? I did it myself. I know how to do these things as bad as it may be." She'd nod her head. "You just have to be prepared, I guess." If we're getting all Lion King up in here-- Hakuna freakin' Matata.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""The Phoenix""]
Reishii would bounce on her heels as she waited for Haruka to work her magic, giggling about one thing or another as she considered the words the older woman had spoken, not sticking to one element seemed a fine plan and all, but then again. “It’s good to have variety… but heat comes in many forms, scary, flesh melting forms!” She chuckled and tilted her head back to look at the night sky. “I’ll show everyone how diverse my fire can be! Killing of bad people left and right! Kehehe~” She would laugh away as she gazed up at the stars, each one of them a star probably bigger than the one they called the sun, all that potential hidden away in the depths of space and what was how she would start to think of herself, a star that would one day shine on for light-years. “Sleep will be nice… clearing my mind of all the stress and being able to hear myself think will be nice, it’s been too long.” She said with a much softer smile than she’d shown tonight, showing that she was just a fragile girl in need of help that she was finally going to receive.

Reishii would inhale softly as the cold hand was placed onto her heated, pink skin and closed shut her emerald eyes as Haruka went about doing whatever it was she needed to do. As the jutsu started to take hold, the black markings all over the young girls skin would slowly start to recede, snaking slowly back toward her stomach, Reishii could feel the strain wearing off as it did so and her body became somewhat slack as she started to relax a little. “Yeah, it makes me feel a lot stronger if I use it a little bit, but too much and I start to hate it!” The marking soon vanished beneath the cold hand and once pulled away, a seal identical to the one on Harukas shoulder would be seen, except for the small scribing around it from the Morality jutsu. The girls shoulders would sink as the seal was and she would let out an exhausted sigh followed by a giggle of happiness and without hesitation just feel backwards onto the ground and just lay there. “It feels so freaking good! I could just sleep right here!” She jested as the jutsu that had been heating her up, dispersed, leaving her body to cool off for a while.

She would look over to Haruka as she lay there, her muscles rejoicing at the strain being taken away from them. “How hard is it, putting the markings on I mean. If they are really strong and dangerous, it probably takes a lot of time and effort right?” She would ask with a sleepy smile followed by a yawn. “I’ll prepare myself well, train hard and earn it!” She decided happily.
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MolUjVL.png

Heat was not one of her greatest fortes like the girl whom had ensnared her in a grip that spoke metrics about her personality. She might've been insane, sure, but she was also a child in the very sense of the word-- Well, teenager, but everyone would know what she meant when it came to that fact. After all, she was old compared to most of the Academy Students and Genin running around the village. "I'm glad that you're going to direct that prowess of yours at bad people. It's for the best," and yet, Haruka herself could have been considered bad, and bad to the very core if someone looked at it in the correct light. She had established a one man war upon Endo and whatever cronies that he might've had and strove to seek every single one of them out to either convince them to bend at the knee or perish. She was a killer in every right, guided by her moral compass which told her what she was doing was right in every sense of the word. It didn't god damn matter who a person grew up to be to her, it didn't matter if they were in a make believe classroom with her, nor did it matter who in her family they knew. When a mother fucker was wrong, they were damn wrong and they would suffer for that much. Soon, she would feel the girl pull away from her body while she stood in a distracted manner and she would blink her eyes a few times, getting rid of the cloud of golden rod that had begun to haze over her natural blues. Now, she had a tether to this girl. Now, she was not allowed to let her run off on her own nor was she allowed to abandon her. It was like her child, but Reishii was a bit too old to be considered her child. So, therefore, Haruka would become a protector in every sense of the word. After all...

It was what she did the best. Now, she would offer a small smile as she looked at the girl whom had dropped to the ground and made exclamations of how good she had felt. Haruka would slide down to her knees now to sit next to Reishii, folding her hands in her lap as she watched the girl. "It's not hard to place the marking, but it is hard on the person who receives it. After all, our bodies are not made to be pushed to those kinds of extremes, but we do it anyways." It was the human condition after all. They overclocked their bodies to turn themselves superhuman, and they perished far faster than the average person. It was the cycle, and everyone was caught up inside of it. Even Students.

"You look really tired. Do you want to take a power nap or something, Rei-chan?"

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""The Phoenix""]
The girl spread out her arms on the ground as her body heat began to lower, much to her dismay but it would make being near her less uncomfortable though without warning the jutsu that had been making her skin pink and steamy decided to end in the most violent way it could, letting forth a burst of heat in a radius around her. “Kyaa!” She squeaked, not quite expecting it to quite do that, then to coldness kind of hit her but she was too relaxed to do anything about it currently as her skin faded back to it’s normal, white tone. She’d fix her emerald eyes on Harukas and smile. “I don’t see a reason to hurt people who don’t deserve it, but if I hurt you then you have to assume that you’re bad.” She chuckled, she was still young and was still waiting to be truly moulded into a way of thinking that would stick, for now she held onto her childhood innocence… perhaps she would need to let go soon but she wouldn’t do so easily; She liked who she was and whatever was going to change her would have to be big… real big.

Her body had finally returned to its normal, yet still overly warm temperature and the nights air made her goose bump a little on her arms, she wasn’t a fan of the cold but it was a nice reminder to her that she needed to just get hotter, a little sub conscious push to always make her better herself or at least power her chakra up to keep her warm, perhaps one day it’ll get to warm but that day isn’t today! The pink haired pyro would watch as Haruka sat down beside her quite lady like in her movements, more so than she could or would ever show, she was far to bouncy for that kind of thing. She’d reach over lazily with one of her hands and hold onto the blondes arm softly with a giggle. “If I don’t push my body, I’ll never get stronger… If I want to be the best, I need to go through pain tenfold to what I can dish out! There’s no point in being strong if you don’t know what pain feels like, that way lies darkness.” She said with a sweet smile, the child in her was always on display yet she had these moments of maturity and clarity, though usually ruined by her soft giggle as she breathed. “Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow… but I want some more of these markings once I learn to properly control the one I have, keep me on my toes you know?” She giggled.

She’d shake her head at the idea of sleeping just yet. “My stomach is too empty to be sleeping yet.” She’d laugh. “I’ve been out her for so long and using up all this energy! Now I want some food!” She’d smile.
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MolUjVL.png

The radius of the burst would cause Haruka's hair to scatter behind her and she would blink a few times now. Woah, that was some held back power, or that was what the woman honestly assumed. Well, at least she knew that Rei-chan would be a woman who could handle herself well, just like her. Letting out a small breath, she would wave an arm through the vapor that collected now and she would drop it down by her side. Listening to the girl, she would furrow her eyebrows together. Had to assume you were bad, eh? Well, she guessed that she was not a bad person in Reishii's eyes, and that was quite alright with her. Looking down, she would peer at the hand that would grasp at her arm and offer a small smile. "Personally, I just think that you have to push it in the right way. One that won't bring you any kind of harm. You don't have to put yourself in extreme pain to know your prowess. Trust me, I know it personally. Even if I chose to put myself through hell and back, I know that I wouldn't have actually had to to know that I'm strong enough as it is, and I'm only getting stronger." A small bit of laughter now, but she would place a hand over her mouth. "The markings, though, are just a failsafe to keep you alive during battle, I think. The only reason I rely on them is if I'm having an issue with my own internal power, but that's just me. As long as you promise to let me be the one to administer these markings to ya, then it should be fine. I can keep you safe." And she would. After all, one didn't just let someone who seemed to be instable roam the world alone. It wasn't very kind, and plus, she could figure that she could be some kind of positive figure upon her life. A light within the chaos of the world...

"Ah! Would you like to go with me to get some food? I'm not sure what places would be open at this time... But I can cook for you, if you like." She did that a lot for people, didn't she? At least she knew that taking Reishii to the family home would absolutely not end in the same fashion that taking Akechi home had. Now, she had to fight a blush that wanted to surface on her features. Oh dear. "What do you say?"

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""The Phoenix""]
The tiny teen would smile up at Haruka, listening to the womans words of wisdom which she certainly didn’t disagree. In her mind she had her own reasons for wanting to feel the pain and whilst it wasn’t a lie that it helped her focus on her power and made her want to get stronger, there was a much deeper, darker reason for the self-destructive direction the girl had taken her craft. The seal she’d mysteriously acquired was anything but a failsafe in the way Haruka was explaining it, it offered the girl little more than hotter, stronger flames that in turn offered more backlash and for some reason Reishii liked it, what she didn’t like was how it affected her body outside of using her crazy fire jutsu. “I think that… even if I didn’t want to get stronger, I’d still want to feel the pain, you know? I… I hate fire... But at the same time I love it!” She said with a giggle, looking up at the sky. “When I was little, my house caught fire because of some assholes… they broke in, killed my mom and dad and tried to kill me!” She said with a somewhat morbid tone, still smiling as her hand moved to her face and stroked against the scars coming from the corners of her mouth, the scars they had left on her, forever a reminder of that day. “The sword didn’t kill me, they were talentless… then came the fire, I was trapped in my parents’ bedroom with both of them, dead… I gave up and the fire was to strong, I couldn’t get out… yet I was spared… why?” She looked up into Harukas icy blue eyes, her own emerald hues becoming watery, despite this, she continued to smile and giggle softly under her breath. “Then… a few years later it happened again… I woke up surrounded by flames; I couldn’t even get out of my bed because they surrounded me! And I guess I passed out from breathing in too much smoke or something? Yet still… fucking… my auntie… my uncle… my cousins… they all fucking died and I was left here to deal with the fucking guilt!” She snapped and the tears started to roll off of her face, though still with a dumb, creepy smile on her face.

She remained silent for a time, just trying to control her tears as they refused to stop. “I should have died with them, it’s unfair! Why wouldn’t the flames kill me!?” She yelled out toward the sky. “That’s why… that’s why I don’t care if the flames hurt me, I don’t need to control them like other people, let them burn me… they refuse to kill me so what have I to fear?” She’d take in a deep breath and wipe at her eyes before rolling over and resting her head on Harukas leg for a moment, seems that now she’d been able to get all her thoughts in check, with the seal being deactivated, all her emotions had just flooded out like a dam holding back three hundred thousand gallons of molten crazy and lava had burst. The girl remained quiet for some time once again, though the sounds of her giggling as she drew breath was still there, like some kind of tick that she couldn’t control, she finally broke the silence however and gave a genuinely warm smile up to Haruka. “I would like to see your house and taste your cooking.” She said with a little laugh, her Emerald eyes all bloodshot. “I promise I’ll let you be the one to put the seals on me so… so don’t… don’t die and leave me alone again… please?” She said as she wrapped her arms around the cold womans waist and sighed softly, as if she’d found something she really needed and had wanted for a long time, she would then whisper something barely audible. “I don’t want to lose another mommy…”

[WC - 666]
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MolUjVL.png

No one had to disagree, and no one really had to agree. It was the way that the wicked world worked. However, why did a person want to actually feel pain? It was something that Haruka strove to avoid. It must've either been youthful arrogance, or youthful ignorance. Either way it ticked, though... People would learn that they did not want to consistently be in pain. Even if you eventually grew numb to it... However, there was still a constant, dull ache. Something that spurred on crazy intent and actions, and it was something that made even her want to puke. She felt emotional, physical, and mental pain... Hell, there was even spiritual pain there that she did not wish to feel, but she would be god damned if she would let it continue on. Every morning when she looked at her son's face, she would be reminded of the light in her life.. Every fleeting kiss or touch from Akechi? Another fire to be kindled in her chest to keep her from freezing herself over and becoming nothing more than a killing husk of denial and hatred. Listening to Reishii's story, she would give a small breath as she looked off to the side for just a split second, then back to Reishii. It was a pity, really. Someone with so much potential had to go through literal hell and back just to get to that point. An orphan, of course. It was not uncommon to see here within the shinobi world. Actually, it was damn right commonplace. She just knew that if she were taken away from Kei, she'd find any way that she could on the other side to get back. The struggle was real. Or, if Kei had been taken away from her, she would take up the mantle of her mother just to bring him back. She wouldn't hold anything back. He was her life, and she hoped to be his as well. Pressing a hand against her forehead, she would listen to Reishii snap into a mess. Fuck. Haruka's hands would suddenly lift to brush away the tears with her thumbs. A small, comforting smile on her features now. "Hey, hey... Breathe. It's okay. You're here for a reason, and you need to remember that. Whether or not it's the flames, or it's something else, you will be fine. I'll make sure that you're fine, kiddo." Her tone was incredibly understanding, comforting really. She could've sword that she could freeze everyone within the Cage of Rubies when she was younger. The demon's whispering had always been loud and only to her, so she damn well understood.

Folding her arms around Reishii, she would hug the girl tight, lips still curved into a smile. "The only reason I will die is due to old age, and you can trust me on that." Her head would nod now with ease as she soothingly rubbed at the girl's back. There was no need to worry. Mama Haruka was here. "Let's go back to my house, okay? I'll keep an eye on you so that you won't burn up anything or something like that. Just... breathe. We'll get you on the right path." Whatever the 'right' path was...

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""The Phoenix""]
The pink haired teen would take a moment to just breath, as suggested by Haruka, she took in some slow deep breaths and tried to calm herself down, she hated when her memories resurfaced like that, it’d become her goal to repress them, what else would she do though? It seemed like the healthiest choice since remembering it made her sad, she didn’t like being sad, smiles were the best! “I’ll get stronger and I’ll be able to protect people I care about!” She would say with a small smile returning to her lips as she slowly pulled away from the womans body and simply sat on the ground, rubbing at her eyes for a moment to take away the tears. “Until then, I know you’ll keep me safe. I know we only just met but, I can tell you’re really nice, kind and thoughtful.” She would then chuckle at the statement that followed. “I guess you’ll be around long enough to see me get strong then! You look really young, though not as much as me, being so tiny is a pain, no one ever believes I am thirteen.” It was the truth, the girl was under-five foot tall and as a result she was often mistaken for as young as nine years old, it didn’t help that her body was maturing slower than it should be, secretly she couldn’t wait till her chest filled out.

She would nod as she started to get to her feet. “Being out this late is a little silly.” She’d comment. “I’d like to see your house though so please lead the way… I’m sure they won’t worry about me missing too much.” She chuckled, it wasn’t that she didn’t like her current home but she did feel somewhat like a stranger despite how nice the people there were, cousin three or four times removed, something ridiculous anyway. “I wonder what kind of food you like though! Trying new things is always freaking awesome!” With that she would take the older womans hand and hold onto it tight, her body had pretty much cooled off to somewhat normal human temperatures and she seemed happy enough to hold onto the icy hand despite disliking being cold, she made an exception for Haruka.
[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
MolUjVL.png

Protecting the ones that a person cared about... They were the most taxing things that could be, but people managed to protect others properly without any kind of qualm. Ugh, Haruka knew that she fought and she fought like a hellbent crazy bitch for the people that she had a complete and total care for... So, it was no issue for Reishii to think in the same manner. Actually, it gave her a strange sense of pride that reverberated within her chest. Closing her eyes for a moment, she would take a few seconds to mull over different things within her mind. What now, though? "Being a protector is one of the most rewarding jobs that a person can take up, in my honest opinion." Note that she didn't say humble, because there was nothing humble about calling oneself a protector or anything like that. After all, she had no reason to sit back and gloat. She was just one woman. "Ah, I'm twenty-three. So I have about ten years on you, Rei-chan." She'd chuckle a bit. Man, it was strange to think that she was only growing older and older now... Yet inside she still felt as young as ever, perhaps even a bit childish in some of her notions after the time that she spent dwelling, alone.

As Reishii took a hold of her hand, she would grin just lightly and lead her off to her home that she made in Arcadia for the time being. Thankfully, even if she were to decide to burn everything around her, her son was with his caretaker safe and sound... Ah, she couldn't wait to see his bright face again, but time would take it's course mainly due to the enemy that she had made herself... "Yep! Let's be off now, it's not too far away." A nod now as she led the younger girl off. It was time to prepare a meal and soothe the soul. The best thing that she could do in this situation, right?

[ Topic Left w/ Reishii. ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back