Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Celebrate Good Times, Come On

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Robe_of_Yuen_from_Manga_Cover.jpg
Hime had a rough time at the academy. She was proficient at molding chakra and using it to enhance her own physical abilities, but beyond that she was lost. It took her quite a while to learn hand seals and even now she is slower than most in preforming them. Despite the chakra induction paper telling her she had an affinity for lightning, she could not make a spark. She could not even wrap her head around illusions. She felt like a failure of a shinobi and often drown out her sorrows working at the forge. She failed exam after exam, which did not help her self-esteem.

Today a teacher offered her a private exam. He had notice that while she was lacking in ninjutsu and genjutsu, she more than made up for it in taijutsu. The exam was merely a spar against the teacher with the rule of not using any ninjutsu or genjutsu. Hime shone like a star. Her speed was quick and movements fluid. She was able to switch from weapon to weapon with ease and was skilled in each one. She put amazing strength into her strikes and was able to endure attacks. The teacher forfeited the match as he had seen enough. He handed HIme a headband. She was one of the oldest students to graduate, but still this was one of the happiest days of her life.

Why was Hime now in Crater City? Because she felt like celebrating. She was going to get drunk tonight. She may be too young to drink alcohol, but in this city they don’t really care. As long as she had the money the establishment was more than willing to pour her a drink. Hime sat at an empty table at the drunken dragon, which was one of her favorite taverns in this city. She wore a pink kimono with a flower motif. She had two empty mugs on her table, and she was ordering another.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A day off; one he rarely had been requesting, but he simply wanted one every now and then. He was having the time to settle things for himself and his own accord instead of for the clan, business, or Nobu. The same with having a sneaky little excursion planned at two other places, but how things would go; he surely wouldn't know. At the current time, he had found himself in the Drunken Dragon. It was one of the places he would visit sometimes if he wanted just to hang around. Only the bar owner knew who he was, all the others wouldn't.
Since Shion wasn't wearing his regular attire but a simple tank-top, sweater, casual jeans, and glasses. One of his arms was wrapped up in bandages; that was his way to cover up the curse seal right now. Also because he came here to have a chatter with a few people and not to fight them all.

At one point someone inside made him question stuff. 'doesn't she look rather young to be drinking... non the less; there are already 2 empty ones at the table...' he thought to himself before he would move over; order a simple tea and sit across her. "How are you..?" He asked rather carefully to get a pinpoint on her well-being and how far gone she was.

[topic entered]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hime is an attractive young woman of average height, with long, scarlet hair, chocolate brown eyes and fair skin. Most of her outfits have some sort of revealing nature as she is not afraid to flaunt what she’s got. She is used to people hitting on her. However, there are those that find out that her outfits are more than just for show. Even this kimono she is currently wearing is armor that can withstand attacks up to a point. Cloth armor is the beginning stage of ethereal crafting. Weaving chakra strings into fabric is an artform she is well practiced.

Hime eyes the man that spoke to her taking note of what he was wearing. She could tell that he was wearing regular cloth made of natural fabric. His hair was a little on the long side, which made her question whether or not he was a woman. Either way she did like his eyes. They seem gray with just a light blue tint. She found them quite lovely and likely stared at them for a moment before answering. “Sorry, I got lost in thought there. *hic* I’m doing fine.” She then notices the bandage wrapping his arm. It did not mesh well with the rest of his attire. Thus, that meant one of two things: injury or hiding something.

A waitress comes over and sits a mug in front of Hime. “Thank you.” Hime picks up the mug and gives it a hardy swig. This would likely be her last beer for the night. After this she will be ordering nothing but water. She looks back at the man. “If you’re here to talk *hic* take a seat.”

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion was sitting down and just casually looked around a moment before focussing more on the female in front of him. He wasn't bothered by the fact that she was a female, with long hair or short hair and all that. He wasn't simply interested at all and would look towards the mug that was placed down again. "Don't worry, a lot of people lose track when drinking alone. "On that note... may I ask why you are? A young lady such as yourself all alone in a pub like this.." He would circle his finger around as to accent the place they were in. A lot of nasty people could come here also. "Let's start with; I am Shion, nice to meet you." He would hold out his hand to shake hers if she did this. He was trying to tell where she was from, but he held no idea thus far.

Yet one thing he was hoping to see; not her ending dead drunk on the side of a street... With that mention, the tea would be placed in front of Shion. "Thank you." He would order some chips for them to enjoy together. "Don't worry; I will pay for the chips." He simply said and a small cup of nuts was placed down also.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
R.31fa619d67c626bb96a416847f670341
“Celebrating, my dear.” She would give as a simple answer. She was not willing to yield too much information quite yet. If he would ask what she was celebrating, she would tell him something like a victory to a great battle. Hime may be a bit on the tipsy side right now, but she is still in control of her mind. “Of course, I could also ask you the same.” Why was a man like him in a place like this?

“Alone, am I?” She gives a small chuckle, while secretly pressing a finger to a storage scroll. “Are you sure of that?” Flowing a hint of chakra from her finger into the scroll she summons a puppet standing behind her. In truth it was not exactly a puppet, it was a suit of armor she created. She just likes to use it like a puppet. She was controlling it with a channel puppet jutsu, so she would not have to actively pull strings to control it.

“This is my Black Knight.” She was attempting to pass the puppet off as an actual person. The black knight would sit at an empty seat next to Hime. The puppet was a full suit of armor, so to most civilians it would be hard to tell whether or not it is a person. “Don’t expect too much out of him. He’s the strong silent type.”

“Hime”
She would shake his hand. The puppet would shake his hand after. She would raise an eyebrow at the sight of Shion’s beverage being delivered. “Really you come to the Drunken Dragon and order tea?” Hime just shakes her head in disbelief. “Barkeep! Get this man a real drink.”

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Something to get her drunk off her boot and that was a simple celebration? Of course, the male asked what the celebration was for. "A great battle happened? No way!" He sounded surprised at that as none of the scouts even knew about this.
"Eh-? Ask the same thing?" He questioned. "oh you mean as in what I am doing?" He scratched his cheek as he smiled awkwardly. "Well... To tell the truth, today is my day off and wI was supposed to meet someone ehre, sadly it seems he didn'\t show up." He answered and looked a little gloomy right after. After that, he asked her why she was alone, but he got an answer no one around saw coming.

Everyone grew silent around them and Shion even leaned far back in his seat. Hands up before his chest in a surrendering way. "I- See..." He would eye the armor that sat down. everyone around them slowly started to get back to their things and soon the building was full of chattering and the like. "So... this guy is the quiet type huh.." He would chuckle a little awkward before readjusting the glasses on his nose.

As his drink was placed down with his ordered sides. He heard her regards of a real drink. "wa- but!" He thought for a moment and then replied. "Fine! But get her another one then also!" He said out loud and soon two mugs were placed down. Even if she wanted or not; there was a second-placed down and Shion sat there grinning.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shion orders her another drink as well. Already the bartender had both mugs filled, on the counter and ready to be taken to the table. The waitress sat the mugs on the table and Shion was grinning. Hime was not going to back down. “Miss, take these drinks to the table over there.” Hime points at a table where two men were playing cards. The waitress nods and walks away. Shion probably thinks he won, but she was not giving up.

“Barkeep! One bottle, two cups and you know the kind.” The bartender gives a nod and pulls out a sake bottle from underneath the counter. There was a reason Hime went to this particular establishment apart from the many others that can be found in Crater City. Her great grandfather started this bar. He was a skilled fighter much like Hime herself. He was famous for his drunken fighting style and was often called the Drunken Dragon. When he retired, he made this bar and named it after himself.

Another waitress would come over, placing a bottle and two cups on the table. The bottle had interesting runes running down the side. “Ever had Ethereal Sake?” Hime was a smith that made ethereal weapons and armor. Her craft requires her to use physical force to turn chakra into a stable solid state. This was something similar; it was stable but liquid. The bottle contains fermented chakra, which gives a whole new meaning to distilled spirits.

She would pour them both a glass. “I may have exaggerated. In truth I won a spar, which yielded me a promotion.” Because of the reward, she at least thought the battle was great. “You said you were planning to meet someone on your day off,” she says coyly as if hinting at something. “Was this supposed to be a romantic encounter?”

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She had waved the drinks away and with that Shion started to shrug; then no drink. He bothered too much with having no drink at all. But something else came to the table. "he-" He questioned and looked towards the red-haired across his table. He would eye the bottle and couldn't even make sense of what was written on the bottle itself. It looked rather odd and it legit gave him goosebumps. "I cannot say that I have..." he said and would inch a little closer. "Nor am I sure if I will survive this drink. What exactly does it contain?" He asked and wouldn't take anything before he knew. He was careful in case it was poison or anything in the like that could mess him up. He finally got better and didn't wish to sit down at home needing Nobu to fix him up once more when he was the healer of the group.

"A spar huh... something like a shadowbox spar? I used to do them as a child, but then I grew up with my nose in the books. It did pay off as I am now an accountant.. Sometimes the numbers do play with your head!" He joked around and then he heard her regards of a person showing up. The smile saddened a little and he would nod. "yea... I was supposed to meet him here, but I guess nothing will happen. Guess it is just not meant to be. Maybe I should try to be a cat person haha...hah...' and with that, he took a little gloomy sip out of his cup. "So... What promotion did you get?" He questioned her and was just kinda curious as to what she was even doing.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“It’s perfectly safe.” Hime takes her cup and downs it like a shot. She then immediately regrets it and has a momentary coughing fit. Her throat felt like it was on fire. “S-see I’m fine.” The knight did not move much before, but now he was completely motionless as the jutsu was no longer maintained. Hime looks at the table and sees two sake bottles instead of one. She reaches to take one, but it seems it wasn’t real. “Ith ya nawt drinkin yars.” If Shion did not stop her, she was going to drink his cup too.

Shion asked Hime if her spar was like shadow boxing. It might be because she was completely drunk, but that term did not compute right at all. “Sh-shadow bossing? Is zat wat ya caw a fight wit a Nawa?” Hime then begins to feel nauseous and stands up from her seat with her stance looking very shaking. She quickly walks heads to the bathroom holding a hand over her mouth. She nearly trips over her own feet three times before getting there. The door slams behind her and she does her business.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Seeing as how she got into a coughing fit... It made it facepalm. "That... doesn't really look like something you should drink miss." He would comment and then look at her momentarily, then towards the metal guy. 'So that thing is some type of Jutsu... since it is renderless. Yet I cannot be that certain just yet. It may just be silent type, mister...' He would keep an eye out for the thing in the chair. But he was seeing how quickly the red-haired worsened. The slurred speech soon made him realize this drink was a little more than what could be handled. and with that he would pretend to knock it over while reaching out for her. "s-sorry!" He apologized quickly and looked from the spilled drink to the red-haired who seemed to get up and walk away. "Puke... war..." He muttered.

After a few moments he noticed that the armor never moved; which confirmed his thoughts on the subject. 'That is no person...' he would then slowly get to her. "Are you doing alright in there?" He asked and would wait outside. No way he was getting in there.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back