Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chakra Attuned

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chakra Attuned
The Chakra Attuned are ninja who excel at creating and molding chakra, able to summon up the power for a jutsu in a snap. It is said that those who are Chakra Attuned just plain have more chakra stored up in them than others, and this copious amount of spare power allows them to experiment and train in ways others could only dream of.

One-Handed Seals - Passive (3 points)
A ninja who is properly Chakra Attuned is able to produce the correct amounts of chakra even with an incomplete seal. With extreme practice and their natural talent for manipulating chakra, they can learn to harness the ability to cast even while holding something else.
Effect: The user is able to perform all Jutsu handseals with one hand at -10% CP cost. When performing Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, the user is no longer required to drop or sheath any items or weapons they are holding.

Normalize - Passive (3 points)
Chakra Attuned users like to say their chakra is pure, rather than twisted toward one particular element. Some of them take this to extremes, making their chakra tuned toward no elements at all, claiming the increased versatility is much more worthwhile--even if it can cost them certain benefits.
Effect: All Ninjutsu the user casts are considered Non-Elemental. The user's Ninjutsu deal +10% damage.
Note: This does not allow converted Ninjutsu to use Affinity Moves or other techniques that they can only use for Non-Elemental Ninjutsu, but does cause them to ignore both positive and negative effects that would affect their original element. (Ex. A Water jutsu cast by someone with Normalize would ignore the penalties from Heat Wave, but would also ignore the benefits of Rain Dance) This will only effect the damage type of the Jutsu and not change its subtype to NE.

Pressure - Passive (2 points)
The Chakra Attuned can warp not only their own chakra to be efficient, but the opponent's to be much less efficient. The problem is that this can backfire, hitting allies as well.
Effect: Up to 3 targets in battle with the user take 20% extra CP to cast a jutsu. Does not work on other Chakra Attuned ninja.
Note: Targets are chosen at the beginning of the battle, and may be switched or added between rounds as long as they do not exceed the limit.

Strike the Spirit - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Having an abundant control of their chakra gives the Attuned insight on the multifaceted sides of Chakra Theory that stumps even those who spend their lives studying it. By altering the way their chakra is molded, a Chakra Attuned can turn their Jutsu into ravenous energy that can consume the chakra of all that it touches.
Effect: When casting a Ninjutsu, the user may choose to target CP instead of HP. Half the CP damage done is restored to the user. Only Chakra Attuned damage buffs apply to a Ninjutsu cast this way. Requires 20 seconds of cooldown after use.
Note: If the Ninjutsu cast hits more than one target, CP restored is based on the single target the most damage was done to.

Chakra Retainer - Passive (1 point)
Restriction- May be purchased up to two times
The Chakra Attuned shinobi are known not just for their masterful control, but also for their seemingly endless wells of power that allow them to preform multiple high-level jutsu at a staggering rate.
Effect: +10% damage reduction against CP damage and +3 CP modifier

Empower - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
Just like how a martial artist can change the strength of their strike just by breathing, so can the Chakra Attuned shinobi alter the strength of their Jutsu by simply altering their molding process.
Effect: The user may add +10% damage to any Ninjutsu at the cost of either -1 Accuracy or +10% CP. Requires 5 seconds of cooldown after use.

Invigorate - Ability Modification (2 points)
Restriction- Must have Hyperactive
As if having 'nigh infinite wells of chakra weren't enough, Chakra Attuned shinobi can somehow find some more. Even those who specialize in devouring chakra may find an Attuned shinobi too big a meal.
Effect: The effects of Hyperactive are increased to 6% per round. The user may spend 0.5 AP at the start of the round to recover 20% of the CP lost the previous round.

Magic Missile - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
Upon seeing an opponent's chakra signature even once the Chakra Attuned are capable of sending missiles of pure energy at their opponent that never miss their mark; as the energy sent out is akin to a bloodhound, but for chakra.
Effect: The user may make a basic strike as a Non-Elemental Ninjutsu Technique that ignores stealth, clones and barriers. This technique cannot be buffed or debuffed in any way, cannot be auto-dodged, and carries no secondary effects. Costs 0.5 AP and requires a five second cooldown after use.

Prism Shield - Jutsu Modification (3 points)
Restriction- Must have Chakra Shield
Attuned to their Jutsu in ways that breaks comprehension, these shinobi can further fortify any number of jutsu to be stronger in all aspects. However, non are as grandoise as the ability to maintain a shield wall made of chakra as easily as breathing, and to keep them infinitely strong baffles even the strongest of minds.
Effect: When activating Chakra Shield, the user may opt to add a maintain cost of 50% of the activation CP cost (paid the beginning of the next round as normal) in order to have the shields automatically refresh themselves the next round. Refreshed shields may only be used defensively with the Special Action, will automatically do so against any damage aimed at the user once refreshed until depleted, and will not last past this second round. This has a 15 second cooldown after the initial cast before it may be used again.

Life Sap - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Not to be satisfied with just their own infinite reserves of chakra, the Attuned have completed a viscous technique that can force others to pay for their Jutsu. This is often done nefariously by breathing in deeper before casting a Jutsu, pulling from the very chakra signature that naturally leaks from most shinobi.
Effect: The user makes a Ninjutsu Check at +1 against their target. If they pass, the target pays for 50% of the CP cost of the user's next technique, calculated before any of the user's CP cost reduction and without taking any of the target's into account. This has a 10 second cooldown after a successful use before it may be used again.
Note: If the technique is offensive, the target affected by Life Sap must be selected as the target, or one of the targets if it has multiple. If the technique is non-offensive, the user may select a target as normal.

Burnout - Independent Special Move (3 points)
Manipulating the coils of their own body has become so second-hand that they can now alter the flow of others. Done not by striking specific pressure points, but by insidiously injecting their own chakra into the body of an opponent simply by being in their presence. Whenever they feel like it, a Chakra Attuned can turn this chakra on like a switch; often reversing the opponent's ability to mold chakra.
Effect: The user targets up to three targets. Any CP cost reduction these targets have is inverted for 15 seconds, changing instead into +CP cost. This costs the user 3% Max CP, uses Ninjutsu Accuracy, and cannot be used again until the previous instance has worn off. Targets successfully affected gain +1 Dodge to successive attempts of Burnout against them, capable of stacking.

Chakra Supernova - A-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
Restriction- A-Rank and Up
The ultimate technique in any shinobi's repertoire tends to be something flashy and strong; Chakra Attuned have found the need for only the latter. Like pulling a single string to unweave a web the Chakra Attuned can turn the very fuel every ninja uses to fight against them. This is done by infecting their opponent's chakra on a cellular level with their own before commanding it to force an opponent's body to treat their own natural energy as an invading force.

Rank 1/2: The user selects up to three targets. Each target loses 5% Max CP. This CP damage is then converted into HP damage at a 1.5:1/1:1 ratio on the same targets. This damage cannot be boosted or reduced in any way.

Special Action - Neutron Glitch: The user may choose to target all targets on the battlefield, including allies, by negating their CP cost reduction (or, if they have none, adding +20% CP cost). If this is done, the user's CP cost reduction does not apply for an additional five seconds after the completion of this technique.

Rank 1 Cost: 3 AP, 2200 CP
Rank 2 Cost: 3 AP, 2750 CP

Notes:
  • Damage for this cannot be less than 3000 or more than 5000 at Rank 1, and cannot be less than 4000 or more than 6250 at Rank 2.
  • At all ranks, both CP drain and damage are dealt at +0 accuracy.
  • If the user has Pressure and it is working against any of the targets, those targets cannot recover CP leeched by this technique.
  • This technique cannot be combined with any Special Moves.
  • This Technique has a 10 second cooldown after use.
  • Neutron Glitch has a 20 second cooldown before it may be used again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[QUOTE]
[B][U]Chakra Attuned[/U][/B]
The Chakra Attuned are ninja who excel at creating and molding chakra, able to summon up the power for a jutsu in a snap. It is said that those who are Chakra Attuned just plain have more chakra stored up in them than others, and this copious amount of spare power allows them to experiment and train in ways others could only dream of.

[B][U]One-Handed Seals[/U][/B] - Passive (3 points)
A ninja who is properly Chakra Attuned is able to produce the correct amounts of chakra even with an incomplete seal. With extreme practice and their natural talent for manipulating chakra, they can learn to harness the ability to cast even while holding something else.
[B]Effect:[/B] The user is able to perform all Jutsu handseals with one hand at -10% CP cost. When performing Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, the user is no longer required to drop or sheath any items or weapons they are holding.

[B][U]Normalize[/U][/B] - Passive (3 points)
Chakra Attuned users like to say their chakra is pure, rather than twisted toward one particular element. Some of them take this to extremes, making their chakra tuned toward no elements at all, claiming the increased versatility is much more worthwhile--even if it can cost them certain benefits.
[B]Effect:[/B] All Ninjutsu the user casts are considered Non-Elemental. The user's Ninjutsu deal +10% damage.
[B][I]Note:[/I][/B][I] This does not allow converted Ninjutsu to use Affinity Moves or other techniques that they can only use for Non-Elemental Ninjutsu, but does cause them to ignore both positive and negative effects that would affect their original element. (Ex. A Water jutsu cast by someone with[/I] Normalize[I] would ignore the penalties from [URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/http%3A']Heat Wave[/URL], but would also ignore the benefits of [URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/http%3A']Rain Dance[/URL]) This will only effect the damage type of the Jutsu and not change its subtype to NE. [/I]

[B][U]Pressure[/U][/B] - Passive (2 points)
The Chakra Attuned can warp not only their own chakra to be efficient, but the opponent's to be much less efficient. The problem is that this can backfire, hitting allies as well.
[B]Effect:[/B] Up to 3 targets in battle with the user take 20% extra CP to cast a jutsu. Does not work on other Chakra Attuned ninja.
[B][I]Note:[/I][/B][I] Targets are chosen at the beginning of the battle, and may be switched or added between rounds as long as they do not exceed the limit.[/I]

[B][U]Strike the Spirit[/U][/B] - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Having an abundant control of their chakra gives the Attuned insight on the multifaceted sides of Chakra Theory that stumps even those who spend their lives studying it. By altering the way their chakra is molded, a Chakra Attuned can turn their Jutsu into ravenous energy that can consume the chakra of all that it touches.
[B]Effect:[/B] When casting a Ninjutsu, the user may choose to target CP instead of HP. Half the CP damage done is restored to the user. Only Chakra Attuned damage buffs apply to a Ninjutsu cast this way. Requires 20 seconds of cooldown after use.
[B][I]Note:[/I][/B][I] If the Ninjutsu cast hits more than one target, CP restored is based on the single target the most damage was done to.[/I]

[B][U]Chakra Retainer[/U][/B] - Passive (1 point)
[I]Restriction-[/I] May be purchased up to two times
The Chakra Attuned shinobi are known not just for their masterful control, but also for their seemingly endless wells of power that allow them to preform multiple high-level jutsu at a staggering rate.
[B]Effect:[/B] +10% damage reduction against CP damage and +3 CP modifier

[B][U]Empower[/U][/B] - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
Just like how a martial artist can change the strength of their strike just by breathing, so can the Chakra Attuned shinobi alter the strength of their Jutsu by simply altering their molding process.
[B]Effect:[/B] The user may add +10% damage to any Ninjutsu at the cost of either -1 Accuracy or +10% CP. Requires 5 seconds of cooldown after use.

[B][U]Invigorate[/U][/B] - Ability Modification (2 points)
[I]Restriction-[/I] Must have [URL='https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=202']Hyperactive[/URL]
As if having 'nigh infinite wells of chakra weren't enough, Chakra Attuned shinobi can somehow find some more. Even those who specialize in devouring chakra may find an Attuned shinobi too big a meal.
[B]Effect:[/B] The effects of [I]Hyperactive[/I] are increased to 6% per round. The user may spend 0.5 AP at the start of the round to recover 20% of the CP lost the previous round.

[B][U]Magic Missile[/U][/B] - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
Upon seeing an opponent's chakra signature even once the Chakra Attuned are capable of sending missiles of pure energy at their opponent that never miss their mark; as the energy sent out is akin to a bloodhound, but for chakra.
[B]Effect: [/B]The user may make a basic strike as a Non-Elemental Ninjutsu Technique that ignores stealth, clones and barriers. This technique cannot be buffed or debuffed in any way, cannot be auto-dodged, and carries no secondary effects. Costs 0.5 AP and requires a five second cooldown after use.

[B][U]Prism Shield[/U][/B] - Jutsu Modification (3 points)
[I]Restriction-[/I] Must have [URL='https://ninpocho.com/threads/b-rank-jutsu.473/post-1160']Chakra Shield[/URL]
Attuned to their Jutsu in ways that breaks comprehension, these shinobi can further fortify any number of jutsu to be stronger in all aspects. However, non are as grandoise as the ability to maintain a shield wall made of chakra as easily as breathing, and to keep them infinitely strong baffles even the strongest of minds.
[B]Effect:[/B] When activating [I]Chakra Shield[/I], the user may opt to add a maintain cost of 50% of the activation CP cost [I](paid the beginning of the next round as normal)[/I] in order to have the shields automatically refresh themselves the next round. Refreshed shields may only be used defensively with the Special Action, will automatically do so against any damage aimed at the user once refreshed until depleted, and will not last past this second round. This has a 15 second cooldown after the initial cast before it may be used again.

[B][U]Life Sap[/U][/B] - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
Not to be satisfied with just their own infinite reserves of chakra, the Attuned have completed a viscous technique that can force others to pay for their Jutsu. This is often done nefariously by breathing in deeper before casting a Jutsu, pulling from the very chakra signature that naturally leaks from most shinobi.
[B]Effect:[/B] The user makes a [I]Ninjutsu Check[/I] at +1 against their target. If they pass, the target pays for 50% of the CP cost of the user's next technique, calculated before any of the user's CP cost reduction and without taking any of the target's into account. This has a 10 second cooldown after a successful use before it may be used again.
[I][B]Note:[/B] If the technique is offensive, the target affected by [I]Life Sap[/I] must be selected as the target, or one of the targets if it has multiple. If the technique is non-offensive, the user may select a target as normal. [/I]

[B][U]Burnout[/U][/B] - Independent Special Move (3 points)
Manipulating the coils of their own body has become so second-hand that they can now alter the flow of others. Done not by striking specific pressure points, but by insidiously injecting their own chakra into the body of an opponent simply by being in their presence. Whenever they feel like it, a Chakra Attuned can turn this chakra on like a switch; often reversing the opponent's ability to mold chakra.
[B]Effect:[/B] The user targets up to three targets. Any CP cost reduction these targets have is inverted for 15 seconds, changing instead into +CP cost. This costs the user 3% Max CP, uses [I]Ninjutsu Accuracy[/I], and cannot be used again until the previous instance has worn off. Targets successfully affected gain [I]+1 Dodge[/I] to successive attempts of [I]Burnout[/I] against them, capable of stacking.

[B][U]Chakra Supernova[/U][/B] - A-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
[I]Restriction-[/I] A-Rank and Up
The ultimate technique in any shinobi's repertoire tends to be something flashy and strong; Chakra Attuned have found the need for only the latter. Like pulling a single string to unweave a web the Chakra Attuned can turn the very fuel every ninja uses to fight against them. This is done by infecting their opponent's chakra on a cellular level with their own before commanding it to force an opponent's body to treat their own natural energy as an invading force.

[B]Rank 1/2:[/B] The user selects up to three targets. Each target loses 5% Max CP. This CP damage is then converted into HP damage at a 1.5:1/1:1 ratio on the same targets. This damage cannot be boosted or reduced in any way.

[I]Special Action - Neutron Glitch:[/I] The user may choose to target all targets on the battlefield, including allies, by negating their CP cost reduction [I](or, if they have none, adding +20% CP cost)[/I]. If this is done, the user's CP cost reduction does not apply for an additional five seconds after the completion of this technique.

[B]Rank 1 Cost:[/B] 3 AP, 2200 CP
[B]Rank 2 Cost:[/B] 3 AP, 2750 CP

[B][I]Notes:[/I][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Damage for this cannot be less than 3000 or more than 5000 at Rank 1, and cannot be less than 4000 or more than 6250 at Rank 2.
[*]At all ranks, both CP drain and damage are dealt at +0 accuracy.
[*]If the user has [I]Pressure[/I] and it is working against any of the targets, those targets cannot recover CP leeched by this technique.
[*]This technique cannot be combined with any [I]Special Moves[/I].
[*]This Technique has a 10 second cooldown after use.
[*][I]Neutron Glitch[/I] has a 20 second cooldown before it may be used again.
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back