Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chapter 0.5 - The Passport

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jien entered the towering Torre Celeste in order to meet with the Raikage. He was a born adventurer, a nomad, in fact, and his earlier years of traveling had made him come to realise that having no affiliation was once a luxury for him. Of course, he wasn’t regretting having to commit to Kumogakure, but the bureaucracy required for leaving the village was always rather baffling. Still, he had promised himself a good adventure after he had stayed put for a while, thus, he finally got himself moving towards the Torre Celeste to have this chance to ask for a passport. And the destination…

“Suna,” said Jien as he would tell the receptionist outside the Raikage’s Office. Giving a few details of his planned travel all fine with him. But as for the purpose, he paused for a bit, trying to gauge the latter’s observing eye, before he figured he could answer casually for now. “I suppose you could say it’s more of an observing travel opportunity for me. In any case, may I please be allowed to see the Raikage. I believe a proper permission is required, as well as his stamp of approval for my passport for this travel.”

He smiled warmly to the receptionist and would wait to be called in to the Raikage’s Office.
Name: Jien
Reason for Travel: Exploration / Observation
Expected Duration: 3 Months
Expected Destination: Wind Country

WC: 218
[Requesting Raikage-sama]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The receptionist nodded as she finished taking down the information that Jien had provided her on the passport request form and then looked up with a smile. "The Raikage is a bit busy at the moment, but I will see if he has time to approve your passport request. It seems fairly straightforward. It should only take a moment and you can be on your way," she commented before standing and walking to Ayumu's door. She knocked briefly and then entered, walking up to Ayumu's desk. "A Chuunin has coming asking for a travel passport to Wind Country for a few months. Leisure trip, it sounds like," she explained. Ayumu looked up from his paperwork and took the request that was handed to him. He scanned over it quickly and nodded. "Sounds fine to me if he's got nothing on record restricting him from traveling,"<i></i> Ayumu responded. The passport office would check that for him later in the process. Opening the drawer to his right, Ayumu produced a stamp and quickly stamped the request before sliding it across his desk to the receptionist. "There you are. Please give my apologies for not meeting this Jien personally,"<i></i> Ayumu said before looking back to the mound of paperwork he needed to finish today.

The receptionist took the stamped request and nodded before turning to leave the office. Back in the reception area, she smiled at Jien as she approached and held out the request. "The Raikage is sorry he couldn't meet you personally. However, your request has been approved. You'll just need to take this down to the passport office to have your picture taken and receive your official Kumogakure passport," she explained as she handed the form back to Jien. "I'll give you the standard warning about Wind Country. Their Daimyo is known to not be a fan of shinobi and to have a hostile relationship with the local shinobi village, so take care in your dealings in the country and do not get involved," she warned before releasing her grip on the form. With that said, she smiled once more and returned to her seat.

"If that is all, have a good day!" she concluded.

[Passport request approved.]

Sato Yuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei had heard a nasty rumor going around some of the shinobi ranks that Jein was going to leave the village on a trip. Now leaving the village for some traveling wasn’t a bad thing but leaving his little sister behind was unforgivable. When she had entered Torre Celeste in a rush trying to find Jien people had simply pointed her in the direction of an office. There was a loud crash as she barged into the office. The door she had entered through slamming into the wall as she threw it open. She knew she had found the right room because Jien’s gunpowder and egg scent completely saturating the room.

“Brother!” she yelled in anger, “Why are you leaving me behind.” Throwing herself at the older man she clung to him. “You promised not to leave me,” Her voice was getting shaky like she was about to cry, “and now you are going to leave me behind.” Tears began to leak outside of her closed eyes. “Why would you do that?”

Making a decision she spun around and approached the desk. “I would like to request a passport as well. I will be traveling with Jien, my brother.” That was said with a gesture to the male in the room. “So I would like to be able to go wherever he is going.”
Name: Kei (I am actually a Genin)
Reason for Travel: Following Jien on his Exploration / Observation
Expected Duration: 3 Months
Expected Destination: Wind Country

WC: 226
[Requesting Raikage-sama]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thinking that the matter of the passport request had been handled quite expediently, Ayumu was feeling pretty good about getting some work done for once. This was, of course, until a loud crash sounded in the lobby outside of his office followed by a commotion of what sounded like an angry girl shouting. This was not exactly a common occurrence that Ayumu felt he could ignore. Scratching his head, he got up from his desk and walked to his door, cracking it open and peeking outside to see what was going on. He glanced out in time to see a girl march up to the receptionist desk and request a passport to go with her brother, Jein, who had not even managed to leave the lobby yet.

"Well that was quite an entrance,"<i></i> Ayumu commented, stepping out into the lobby. He walked up to the receptionist desk and retrieved one of the passport forms before sliding it across the desk to Kei. "Just make a note in the appropriate area that you will be traveling with your brother. I assume you have no qualms with this?" Ayumu questioned look from Kei to Jien. If there were no objections, Ayumu would wait until the form was finished and then add a quick signature in the appropriate location.

"There we are. Go with your brother to the passport office and hand your forms over. They'll snap your picture and get you passports. Have a nice trip and take care of each other, alright?" Ayumu said before giving a quick nod and turning to retreat back into his office.

[Passport granted. Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back