Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Character Creation: Hikari Suzume.

Hikari Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Suzume, Hikari.

Sex: Female.

Physical Description: Hikari Suzume is of average build for her age, there's no distinguishing marks of note such as tattoos or scars. Her complexion is quite pale and her skin irritates easily from sources such as sun or bruising. Hikari have a feminine face with narrow, deep-brown eyes, where one might notice a perpetual expression of distant and sardonic amusement. She have ravenblack hair which falls from her head in straight lines, most of it is kept in a wild tail on the back of her head, running down her back to the hips.

Mental Description: Suzume have been a silent observer for most of her life, often-times her pale emotionless observation and sometimes slow response once approached have let to people taking her for being slow in the head. This is not the case, though the fact that she might fall into deep thought upon some or other subject might be true. And the reality that she might be slow to respond is also true. But she is not slow. The tendency is coursed by a deep-rooted desire to understand, well anything. With this in mind a outside observer might suggest that she'd have made a better philosopher than Shinobi. And that outside observer might have been right. That is just not the reality she ended up with. She's developed a strange ability that can at times be considered a alleviation of this, for she's never really comfortable leaving her trains of thought unfinished. Even if she was told something of equal interest by, well a person.. This have manifested itself in her adopting a strange, half-careless, indifferent manner, while still listening with passionate curiosity. She might even answer appropriately, and save the actual conversation in her mind, to really think it over later once her current thoughts have found conclusion.

History: Suzume is originally from a small place of little repute called Takigakure, her clothes, manner of speech, religious beliefs, and traditions are reflected by this, but other than that, she no longer got any affiliation with the place. Growing up her father and mother gave her a decent childhood. She were loved. It was not idyllic but it was in this world, relatively privileged. Not that her carpenter father or water-bearer(A semi-religious job in her village) mother, earned much. It was privileged in the way that it had lacked tragedy, which most children of the larger war torn countries of her and her parents generations could not claim. She does not exactly remember how old she was when it did strike though. Something happened, leadership changed, and her parents fell out of favour, nothing violent. But they still had to leave the village, Suzume, her parents, and a few other families. For a time they stuck together, travelling from place to place. Places close to water where their traditions could continue, but also preferably far away from larger roads and other small settlements where there might be trouble in the periphery.

Despite the efforts of the adults in this now nomadic community, trouble found them. Of this she remember much more. Some of those in her group were not without skill and it took about two years before the preying bandit group managed to wear her flock down to the point of disintegration. That day was chaotic, the sun was high, she had been sitting by the edge of a small lake with her legs in the water when the fighting broke out. It looked like it would go alight to begin with. But when the encampment was attacked from another angle, all hope for survival faded away. Suzume was told to run by one of the adults. Not one of her parents, the last time shed seen those were breakfast, which ended up being their last. She had often pondered that it properly was a better last memory with them.. Than what the myriad of alternatives might have been.

She ran, and she had some very harsh months until her head had calmed, she had learned how to get food reliably by herself, mend her clothes and so forth. She ended up living in a cave by an abandoned old sheep-herders village and a running stream. Here she had made a decently comfortable life for herself. With some scavenged pottery and tools from the village and with what she could find in the surrounding forest, her cave was now.. As homely as a resourceful ten year old could make it.

Clarification: (I intend to begin my role-play there, with one from cloud finding the place. Ofcourse, I bow to the ruling made by the honourable council.)
PS: (Critique and suggestions are warmly welcome. Your effort would not go unappreciated.)
Picture Explanation: (In the Spoiler people will find a picture of how she roughly looks. It's ofcourse not worthy, and should not be considered a substitution for imagination. Perhaps more of an assistance to it.)
8tjvazqjk9.png

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While our illustrious plot team rules on the use of Takigakure, you are correct in that you will need a name change. (though Narf is an amazing username)

If you would keep the same name regardless of the plot teams ruling on your history, then go ahead and post ->here<- asking for a name change. Remember that the order is Surname then Given name. Also note that it will become your username, so you will use it to log in once the change goes through.

Hikari Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thanks you, both of you for your assistance. I will await the ruling of the illustrious plot team, before making my name-change. Thank you, Tomo, Narf's been my username for, well roughly a decade. Must be more, in fact...

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Usage of Takigakure has been approved~! Go forth and name change. Then once thats done you'll be added to the usergroup and be given your starting yen and stats~.

Hikari Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate the lenience given to me in this matter. I've requested the name-change as per the rules and your feedback. Looking forward to play with you all.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Welcome_Banner_zps0ebae97b.png
Welcome to NINPOCHO!
and
WELCOME TO KUMOGAKURE

On behalf of Council, I welcome you to the Village Hidden in the Clouds! Please continue to follow the steps in the First Timers' Guide.
We will add you to the usergroup giving you access to the village and give you your starting yen. Please put up a profile in the appropriate area and have fun!

If you happen to have any questions about NC or Cloud feel free to contact any Council member.

Do your best to have fun and engage in jolly co-operation with your fellow Kumo-nin!​

Starting Stats:
Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0/50

Yen paid:
0 on hand + 500 = 500​

frayedscrollnew.png

Hikari Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am considering attempting this once more. She would be 30 by now. Junan found her here: Link.
And her short story ends here: Link.

The silent time could be explained by many things, from simply having lived a quiet life in the bustle of the capital, a face in the crowd. To having been cloistered away for political reasons, due to the standing Junan had in the past. I'm interested to hear your thoughts. Thank you for your time. Found old picture I'll try touch up on of the chracter.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Cloud counciller Kitsune had already contacted you about this matter if I am not mistaken. Just so you know you aren't forgotten here or for everyone elses point of view.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back