Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Check up - Kasen&Kean

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
zDoIcEd.png
Speech
Thoughts
OOC: Starter for Kasen and Kean, bit rusty on the RP, sorry for that o3o;;
Check up... a word he already started to hate, it had been a week now, just a single week but for him his whole world was thrown over. He had a home, a school, and even a family. His father Kean, his auntie Kasen... She was the only one even allowed near him at this given time, also with what had happened with the past. He still wore a scarf around his neck to hide the marks that he held from that awful place. The facility where he had been in. In his head, he was going over a lot of things, but playing with other children wasn't one of that sadly. His fingers were tracing the marks were, for his feeling, sometimes still was a collar. A whisper like thought rushed through him. Pet... Just that thought, but it was more enough to spook him for just a single second. Eyes wide open and his hand clenched the scarf. He let his eyes glide around the place, it was only the medical ward, he was fine here... Yet he still hated the waiting. A waiting period in a room like this... A shudder would go over his spine, he looked towards Blitz who seemed to be nodding. "Same thought buddy..? he would slowly start to move and maneuver to the door. No one was around... good... Now he started to move down the hallway and the young boy could hear the footsteps in the hall, he took a quick moment and got out of the window. No shots, no needles no nothing for him. Freedom, that is what he had now again and he didn't want to risk it more. Sadly, it did mean that he once more escaped the waiting room for his Aunt to show up. "Hehe- I can bet Kasen wouldn't like it... but neither do I!" He smirked to his own words and would make a small celebration dance on the spot that he made it out. He walked further till he had a rock to sit on and enjoyed the rays of the sun to his face. No one would find him here... At least, that was his own trail of thoughts before he would probably be pulled back inside and that did happen. One of the staff found the trouble maker and pulled him back inside, it was a short laugh as he was small and couldn't fight the adult, no matter how he tried. He didn't have his full strength back yet.

he heard a click as he sat in a room. The boy crossed his arms and a duck mouth started to emerge. A pout was given as he remained on the chair. He felt betrayed... Blitz was already in the room as he got here, so he knew enough. "Of course you sold me out... Yet you always do it with love... I will make sure you get a shot first!" and the boy stuck out his tongue to the animal, who just whisked his tail from left to right. "Wonder how they will start to react... I hope they haven't told them...

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Days earlier...

Crimson eyes scanned the contents of a most peculiar letter, handwriting to pristine and elegant to belong to the child that came with it. The details contained within were troubling, disturbing, confusing? The correct word wasn't coming to him at this moment, the sheer shock of this discovery was still running its course within Kaen's mind. To think that he, of all people, would have a child. That entire encounter so many years ago, it was a distant memory now. The troubling emotions that came with it were quickly pushed to the dark recesses of his mind to be processed later, perhaps even never. That woman, he... No, he was young and dumb, there was no real relationship there, was there? It was hard to distinguish now, he was a different person back then.

The reason itself was less surprising, the reason why she gave Hato up at all and sent him here to find him. He was chakra sensitive, that was without a doubt a fact. It was something you could just sense, a slight spark or feeling of some extra about someone. Granted he was young, but Kaen was well versed in the ways of shinobi and chakra, a font of experience comparatively. He could feel it within the young boy, that fighting spirit, the yearning for more. It was as natural as instinct, the body's desire for more. While Kaen did not believe it for a second that Hato was in fact his legitimate son, the blood tests Kasen herself performed were irrefutable. Furthermore he had considered it a possibility that this was Akkuma's doing, but the letter from her eliminated that thought from his mind. Hato was Kaen's son...

Present day...

"He did what?" Pinching the bridge of his nose the Flame Court Hybrid exhaled with much exaggeration as the hospital staff regaled his with the adventurous tales of his son's escape. He wasn't sure if he should laugh or get angry, in truth it sounded a lot like himself as a kid. But I suppose this did take the edge off of things a bit, honestly he was a little nervous. This was a big deal considering who we are talking about here. Kaen, keeper of the flame of Homura, servant of Mother Suna herself, Interim Captain of the Anbu, head of the Anti-Terrorism and Defense dept, Sunan's Flame Court Hybrid. This was not a man that was easily taken aback by such quandaries. Mulling over these details Kaen made his way towards the room where Hato was being cared for. Soon the door was upon him and he would knock lightly before slowly opening the door. "Afternoon, Hato. I... Uh, how are you doing?" He was so shit at this... What the hell was he supposed to say to a kid he's never met, but was also his own flesh and blood. The entire situation was surreal and horrifying all at once. So much for the fearless warrior within, he was really just a big weenie. Who would have thought he'd be freaked out by a little kid?! For now Kaen would take a seat opposite of the bed where Hato sat and would sit there in awkward silence. He had no clue how to start a conversation with him, what do dads say? Kaen never knew his dad, never had a father figure, he simply raised himself along with Kasen. This was all foreign territory to him right now, and he was incredibly lost.

[OOC MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was thinking back… he never had a father figure himself, only a mother. He was thinking back to the point where they were in the bar. Nice and warm and comfy. He felt how her hand went through his hair as an attempt to comfort the boy even more. Now that he thought about how his relationship was with a regular customer… He couldn’t really say he enjoyed it. He was a male, but all he wanted to do was watch games and drink ale. It gave a somber thought about what this man would be for him. Blitz shook him out of the worry that he had currently. He shifted a little on the bed and started to scritch the animal below the chin. “Thank you, buddy..” He whispered softly towards the canine who lay his head in the other's hand. Hato only saw this as a sign of affection and started to go through his hair. That was till he heard knocking on the doors. Instinctively he sniffed the air to see who he could smell from there. Yet… it was something which was somewhere really faint in his memory and he couldn’t honestly place it.

He watched the other move inside of his room… and he listened towards the other "Afternoon, Hato. I... Uh, how are you doing?" It was a dreadful silence after that. Hato wanted to tell him so much, but now that he was in this room… things were, so awkward. Even he didn’t really know what to start about or over, and he was one to regular talk to others. He took a small breath to encourage himself a little, he smiled a little bit, yet soft. He puffed up his chest a little and a paw raised from Blitz over his nose. As if he was already telling this wouldn’t end really well. Yet the boy himself was nervous, he kept scratching his knee as he sat there. trying to distract himself he sat down on his hands. He looked towards the other, right in the eyes. Just for a few seconds as he looked away. He was going to be so bold with answering. Going to impress the other. “Fine..” He could smack himself for the head. Fine, that was all that came out of his mouth after such a long silence. “I mean fine…” He repeated himself again and felt his embarrassment going through the floor, luckily Blitz tried to cheer up the boy to jump against his leg. On which the boy sluggish pulled the canine on the bed. “My neck is still sore… But they said that would heal… Nightmares still remain…” Hato was talking towards Blitz, but the words were aimed for his father. He couldn’t really talk yet straight to him as of this single moment. “Sometimes… I think I am back there, something triggers… Don’t know what.” His voice died out at the last bit, blaming himself not knowing what it was. He did, however, remove the scarf and placed it beside him as one tangled mess. His neck would be visible with a few older bruises and the lightning scars on them, scars that would luckily heal for the boy as he himself was young.

Blitz took a spot on top of the boy's legs as best as he could without falling off, the eyes of the boy left his furry friend and looked up to the ginger opposite sitting of him. “So… It is really true, you are my papa... Do I call you papa? Or do I call you something else..? Ah-- manner… right, manners… Mom taught me those, sorry. I forgot to ask how you are doing.” When he wasn’t talking over himself, it did go a bit better. He forgot all the other things, like offering something to drink or shake hand or anything really. Back in the bar days he always offered water, as it was free yet it would lessen any thirst or calm them.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Play Me

As if painted in neon colors saying 'nervous', so to did Hato's body signs highlight. It was almost reassuring seeing how apprehensive he was, they could at least hold on to this first bond to ignite the conversation further. Gently raising his head his crimson, almost burning eyes would lock on with Hato's own juvenile yet brazen eyes. Nearly as quick as they met the young boy would turn away and boldly exclaim;

"Fine..."

Not quite what he was expecting, but at the same time perhaps he shouldn't expect too much at first. This was, after all, the very first time they officially met. The brief encounter out in the desert ruins was hardly an introduction.

“I mean fine…”

Holding back a smirk Kaen would do his best to remain composed in response to Hato's words. Pulling a canine companion up onto the bed the small boy would continue;

“My neck is still sore… But they said that would heal… Nightmares still remain…”

For now Kaen thought it best to simply listen to what his son had to say. Surely he had much to say, he was confused to be sure. Kaen was a bit, himself. This was all a new experience for him, but not entirely unwanted. A small part of him was almost happy to have something in his life to focus his "older brother" tendencies. Still avoiding eye contact Hato would keep going;

“Sometimes… I think I am back there, something triggers… Don’t know what.”

A somber tone filled the boy's voice, clearly distraut about the situation he had fallen into. Who knows what his fate would have been had Kaen and his squad not happened upon that 'place' a while back. Perhaps something as disastrous as what had befallen Kaen and Kasen so many years ago. Kaen too grew mournful as he momentarily recalled remnants from his own past. Movement provoked Kaen's attention from his mind, Hato placed his scarf aside to reveal marred markings. Being sure not to focus on them Kaen's gaze would again be met by Hato's.

“So… It is really true, you are my papa... Do I call you papa? Or do I call you something else..? Ah-- manner… right, manners… Mom taught me those, sorry. I forgot to ask how you are doing.”

A smile finally escaped his previously locked expression. It was endearing, honestly, watching Hato stumble along with this first impression. It was almost like watching a newborn animal stumble and falter with taking their first steps.

"No need to be so formal, Hato."

It was an odd sensation, surreal in fact, saying his name aloud for the first time like this. More so considering the fact that Kaen, Shinku Kaen, had an actual son. From his own flesh and blood, an actual son. Though the mother was out of the picture it seemed, he felt he could provide well enough for the boy all things considered. He was soon to be Captain of the Anbu, a high ranking Jounin among the regular corps. Keeper of the Flame of Homura, a Hybrid of the Flame Court, and newly appointed Lord under Sousuke's banner. Hato would want for nothing, or nearly nothing. Though he imagined it may be lonely in that large estate Lord Sousuke had prepared for him, perhaps he would like to visit his aunt Kasen on occasion. Realizing he was lost in though he quickly steered the conversation back on course.

"Sorry Kasen couldn't make it today. Being chief of the Omni Prime Medical Facility is a never ending job. I honestly don't know how she keeps up. I imagine you will see her before you're officially released from here, but don't be too disheartened if she doesn't make it today."

Clearing his throat he would continue;

"I imagine you have numerous questions, which I would be happy to answer. At least as best I can anyway. Just try to take it easy on me, apparently I'm an old man now, being a father and all."

Kaen would place a free hand behind his head and laugh, his eyes playfully closed. His razor sharp teeth gleaming in the florescent lighting.

"Oh, and I guess you can call me whatever you feel comfortable with. So you're nine years old? That's crazy, I can't believe it. Oh, I'm so sorry. Hear I go not using my own manners. I bet you have so many questions."

He would give Hato the floor, so to speak. However many questions he might have, Kaen would do his best to reveal what he would do ease the young boy's mind and curiosity. He too had questions, but he would have plenty of time to delve into the mind of his newly discovered son, Hato.

[OOC MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He didn't need to be so formal... Which was quite odd for him, he was always told to be polite. As he brushed his fingers through Blitz his fur he would look towards him. He indeed had so many questions for him, the other had no idea how many that there were. At the mention of him getting old now, he did leave a soft chuckle. Yet the first thought in his head once he saw those teeth, was how did he get them and Hato didn't.
"So you are nine years old?" At that Hato started to nod in order to confirm that while he let the other speak. He was glad to hear that he wasn't the only one forgetting the manners. Once he got to do the words... He was quite bit lost... Lost on where to start. "So.. you and mom, do you know her well? How did you get together? Do you know where she went or why she vanished? Once you smiled, you had these pointy teeth! Is that from you and mama had straight, so I had straight? Who are you?" So many questioned already fell out of his mouth as he did make some more room on his bed, a slight invitation to get closer, yet he made sure there was still enough room for them to sit apart from each other. However, if Kean took that invitation to sit on his bed. Blitz would almost instantly walk over and sniff the other.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Like a cacophony of instruments in a small orchestra, Hato's lips were loosed the moment he was afforded the opportunity. The small child wasted no time with the light stuff and delved headfirst into the nitty gritty of it all. "So.. you and mom, do you know her well? How did you get together? Do you know where she went or why she vanished? Once you smiled, you had these pointy teeth! Is that from you and mama had straight, so I had straight? Who are you?"

A stark, almost pale, expression overtook Kaen's previously cheerful demeanor. This was not exactly what he had in mind for a first encounter, but he didn't want to be rude and hold anything back. He deserved more, especially considering he was haphazardly shipped away to a father that didn't even know he existed. "Oh geez, well..." Taking a deep breath he would exhale with great exaggeration before continuing. "I'd like to say I knew her well, or well enough all things considered. But that was a long time ago, ten years is a very long time. I can say without a doubt I'm not the same person I was ten years ago, I imagine your mother has also gone through some changes. But now's now the time to discuss her, perhaps sometime in the future when things settle down." Kaen hadn't thought about her in ages. Not that he forgot about her, it... it was just a remnant of a past that has long since moved on from the forefront of his thoughts.

But the second part of the long string of questions was something he was more comfortable talking about, especially considering the circumstances that Hato was discovered. In fact it might even serve as another method of bonding, shared experiences and all. "HMy teeth though? These..." Kaen would pause a moment to smile widely to reveal a multitude of razor sharp teeth that almost resembled shark teeth. "Are actually not natural. It's a long story, but basically you and I are not so different." Well obviously! Hato was his son, they would be pretty similar. But that's not what he meant. "I too was forced to undergo a plethora of experiments as a child, these chompers were one of the results of those torturous experiments." Looking to examine the bruises and other marks on Hato's neck he would stand and approach him.

Bending down to let the furry animal smell him, he would scratch the beast behind the ear should he allow him. Afterwards he would take a seat next to Hato on the hospital bed. "The marks will fade with time, by the way." Kaen would roll up a sleeve of his pants, his ankles giving testimony to events long past. A circular mark was barely visible on his skin, scars faded over time gave hint to restraints used on him as a child. "These are just a few, but I have similar markings in other places. They didn't like children escaping, so we got to wear pretty ankle bracelets./SIZE]" Humorous sarcasm hung lightly on that last statement. They obviously weren't pretty, but he wanted to try and make light of the situation in an attempt to ease Hato's own troubled thoughts regarding his own personal experiences. Kaen was not fully aware what things they had done to him at that place. "Anyway... As for who I am?"

This was a very difficult question for him to answer. He was many things, but which one would he choose to reveal to Hato, that was the real question. His urge to reveal many things washed over him, but he showed restraint. He simply couldn't tell Hato everything, at least not right now. As much as he didn't want to admit it, there was a slight chance that this was all an elaborate trap. Set by whom he was unsure, but you never know. "I suppose that's a really tough question to answer. I'm many things to a variety of people. To some I'm just a shinobi, to others I am a symbol of peace, to others I am nothing but a nuisance. It's hard to pick just one." Kaen would let a small chuckle escape his mouth, still trying to smooth over this first impression he was making with Hato. "Here's a better question; Who are you? I'm afraid to admit it, but I know nothing about you at all. Are you chakra sensitive, is that why you were sent to Sunagakure, to get specilaized training?" This would have been a smart move on anyone's part. Suna had a great academy system, and if Hato was anything like his father he would surely ascend the ranks quickly.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The canine showed interest and was even rewarded with scratches. Blitz didn't mind it one bit and even lay down beside the man once he sat down. The young boy was amazed about what the other showed him, they were so pointy... He remembered the animal children's books and he thought about a shark in an instance. He wanted to reach out and touch them, but he did hold back. As Kaen looked towards his neck, Hato did move a bit up to show him better. That the staff already taught him, that looking was not touching or hurting. "Really? I hope so... I don't want them forever..." He would comment in between the other's line of speech. "Huh- r-really?" He was a bit baffled by that fact and looked towards the leg of his father. "W-wow.." He was a bit stumped by that fact, his eyes looking towards it and he would sit down by the other's leg. "Mom always said place a kiss on it to make it better..." And with that, he kissed his fingers, placed the fingers on the other's leg before getting back on the bed again. "There.." he would smile bright toward him and heard other things too. "That... is somewhat how they describe me here. Annoying little brat I was called when I escaped today..." He would rest his cheek on his hand as he looked slightly annoyed, but was quickly taken out that train of thought by the other. "I am Hato, Hato Shinku, I am a 9-year-old boy. In the village, I was called annoying as I often got in trouble by helping the animals. They always came towards me in the forest... Then again, I met Blitz in one of the underground ruins. I found his mom dead, with him besides. It took me a night to get his trust.
Blitz his ears were perking up by that story and let a bark that he even found that a bitter thing to be told. "Sorry buddy, but papa can know." Easily he could see the canine let a puff, he knew a few words to communicate but was ashamed that someone else was in the room.

[story time told flashback]

“I help, you no auwie” A big wolf lay motionless on the ground, no movements on the stomach area. The small pup covered in blood and small tufts of fur were missing. The big wolf held a huge gash and multiple old scars. Hato placed down the meat in front of his furry friend. “Don’t worry.” He said and would eat the piece of bread. it took most of the night to win over the puppy. Hato just telling stories, the puppy often responding with his ears or a small bark. Eventually, Hato tried to get close towards the canine and at first, it was growling and hiding, but slowly. He started to nibble from the food that hato had placed down. A soft smile left the boy, slowly getting closer to petting the creature. Eventually lifting it up and place it with him by the blanket. "this warm. this good, cold brrr." He would shiver to get the information across, it did work in the end as they would be found the next morning together. [end of flashback storytelling.]

"Eventually... I smelled blood, and saw people fighting! One of them threw a fireball at someone and that someone wasn’t as badly hurt at the other. He had a massive bow and was shooting at the other but at times… they seemed to vanish into thin air, or a log fell down. After they had defeated one person, I went to the town. Eventually going back and kept seeing that fight. Most especially, the hand things they made. I practiced it and scared myself. I made a fireball in thin air! It was super small, Blitz even said pathetically that time... but eventually, I went to mom. I showed her, but that went wrong... I burned down the place. The fireball was massive at that time, the villagers picked it up as the oven has too much gas inside and made a boom... but we knew better." he would leave a sigh at that and kick his legs in the air. He still blamed himself for it. "Then mom said we were going to travel, to look for papa... Eventually, she kept testing me, the way and where I left the note." He would take a breather to grab a glass of water and offer Kaen one also. "After that... I don't really know how long or what the days started to go slow as she vanished. Then days were going longer and longer, and at one point that happened.. I still see the things going on... Nights are horrible, but sometimes I nap outside and I magically end up in here again."

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaen was quickly realizing just what kind of situation he found himself in. For some reason it didn't quite sink in when Kasen revealed to him the blood work proving that Hato was actually his son. Why now, all of a sudden? The sensation of being touched by another was not something that happened often, let alone be simply allowed. Though, what was he actually going to do? Push him away, or shrink away at the notion of being touched? No... This was his son. No matter how he may have felt it didn't make that go away. Kaen had some serious thinking to undergo, mental changes he needed to come to terms with. And so he let it happen, they boy's fingers touched Kaen.

A strange sensation enveloped the Hybrid as Hato made contact, an almost shiver-like feeling crept up his spine. For the briefest of moments he felt... nothing? Not nothing, per say, but a severe lack of the majority of what he had felt for so long. The hunger, the hate, the longing for battle, it all vanished in that brief moment. As Hato's hand receded the feelings would rush back into existence, in turn his own temperature seemed to climb rapidly. Not wanting to frighten the boy he would rise up from the bed and head towards the nearest window and peered out to gaze upon the perspectively tiny people walking down below. From here he would listen to Hato regale his tale of woe and grief.

When he was finished Kaen would remain silent, his gaze still fixated out the window. He was perplexed by the boy's story, it didn't quite make sense to him. Then again it was a 9 year old boy telling him the story, and we all know how wild young boys' imaginations can be. There was more he wanted to know, but perhaps now was not the best time to play 20 questions. Surely Hato was tired, perhaps even a bit scared. A young boy, a big new place in the middle of the desert, no friends or family save two strangers that happen to share DNA with him. What would become of him, where would he go, did anyone actually want him? What he needed right now was some reassurance that everything was going to be ok. Kaen was not the nurtering type, but perhaps if he just treated Hato like he did Kasen, or at least somewhat close to that, he may not scare the boy into running away.

"Hato..." He would start, turning away from the window. "How much longer are they going to keep you here? Because I was wondering if they had set up some living arrangements for you." Pausing a moment he would take a deep breath and re-approach Hato, taking a seat next to him again. "I apologize if this is a bit forward, and it's ok to say no because everything seems so new and scary. But... What would you say to living with me?" He would go on to ramble a bit as he was actually a little nervous himself. It was actually quite strange, feeling like this, but was that such a bad thing? "I have a pretty big house, it has tons of extra rooms where you and Blitz can run around and play in. What do you say?" The question had finally come. What would Hato say, how would he react? Could he actually trust Kaen? Would he even like staying with him? So much uncertainty, it was liable to make even Lord Kaen tremble at the thought.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
EOBUm2m.png
xfPNRMz.png
j9Kv9Ut.png
His gaze was following as his father seemed to stand up, after that he started to tell his tale. On the last bit, he would remain silent, drinking the water from his glass. "They said... if my values stay alright, I am out tomorrow... But they haven't said where I would be going. So... sorry? I do not know that. They haven't been talking a lot..." He would look towards his father as he would tilt his head slightly.
A place to live with his father... A giant house? Would it be as big as mom's bar? Or even bigger. The boy was tilting his head from left to right, thinking about multiple ways to act or rather react towards his father. As he wouldn't really know how to say it now. All that Hato knew, was that this is his father sitting beside him. Yet they both had their things troubled at the moment. With his mom, he really grew up with her. With his father... He kind of tumbled in his life, almost literally as how Hato saw it. "What do you think Blitz?" He looked towards his canine as he had a small smile on his face. Slowly Blitz would be walking towards Hato, raising a paw, and place it on the boy's lap. Slowly the small canine would nod. A small, whisper-like sound left the canine's throat. "Yes." was the canine's word. "See you can speak... Speak!" He tried to command his pet who would bark... a sigh would leave him as he would pet the upper on its head. "Sorry dad, Blitz isn't comfortable to speak yet... But, We would like to spend more time with you, live with you. But!! One promise! Mom always took me out on Friday for icecream... can we do the same too?" He would place one but in between, unknowing if his father could or couldn't. Yet he would like that, almost like how most couples would have a date day always set on time.
"But... I don't know exactly when I can go... They don't tell me..." He would lean on his cheek.

OOC said:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"What do you think Blitz?" Hato would ask his canine companion, as any cute little child might ask a pet. A soft smile looked down towards the pup who was already walking towards him. Raising a small paw towards the boy's lap the small canine would nod. Wait... did this dog understand him? This was a first for him. Maybe he only imagined it. But that thought was quickly dashed to pieces as a whisper-like voice escaped the dog's maw. "Yes." Right... well... I suppose this was defintely somthing they should talk about. For now the small dog seemed amiable enough, at least non-threatening. But still very concerning, was the possessed or was it truly one of the nin-dogs he had heard about in passing?

"See you can speak... Speak!" Attempting to get the dog to do it once more, to no avail, he would exhale in defeat. Petting the pupper anyway, Hato would continue. "Sorry dad, Blitz isn't comfortable with speaking yet... But, We would like to spend more time with you, live with you. But!! One promise! Mom always took me out on Friday for ice cream... can we do the same too?" Raising a single eyebrow a sly smile would spread across his face. Set periods of time where people would spend quality time together, this is what it meant to be a family right? This seemed like such a simple thing, getting ice cream on a weekly basis shouldn't be an issue. At the time though Kaen wasn't even thinking about his specific duties as Anbu, and the likely hood of how many Fridays he would even be available.

"But... I don't know exactly when I can go... They don't tell me..." Disappointment set in with that answer. "Hmm... I'll be right back." Suddenly he would rise up and walk straight towards the door from whence he came and exited the room. The door would close softly behind him as he stepped into the hall, his gaze quickly to and fro looking for any staff that might be around. Finding one he would try to get their attention. "Excuse me, young lady!" A petite looking woman turned to face Kaen, her lavish blue eyes looked him up and down. "Yes? How can I help you sir?" Approaching her he would attempt to explain. "The young boy, in room 336, I was wondering if I might be able to check him out of the hospital early."

The young girl would sigh in discontent. "No, I'm sorry sir. Hato may appear to be in good health, but it would be safer if he stayed here for just a few more days to be monitored. In fact Gary should be coming along soon to check on him, would you like me to page him?" An equally disgruntled look flashed across Kaen's face for just a moment. Gary was not anyone he cared for, more so tending to his own son. A devilish idea crept into the forefront of his thoughts at just that moment. "No, no, that's quite alright. I understand, thank you for your help." The young woman would give a polite nod and hurry back to whatever she was doing. Kaen, however, would already be returning to the room where Hato was. Closing the door behind him he would give Hato a huge smile. "Great news! They told me that everything was fine and that I can take you home early." This was a lie. I mean, everything was fine, but she did tell him no. But Kaen was not the type to care about frivolous rules, least of all from hospital staff. Gears were already spinning in his head on how to go about sneaking him out of here, but also not let on that he was up to no good. "All that's left now is to get your things in order. Do you have much baggage?" Looking around the room he would spot his means of escape. All that was left now was for Hato to verbally give his seal of consent and the plan would be enacted.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
EOBUm2m.png
xfPNRMz.png
j9Kv9Ut.png
His father suddenly left the room, and the boy was left wondering. "Well Blitz... It seems we are alone for now for a moment."He stood up and would walk towards his room, looking at the small journal that's would sometimes write in. Tilting his head to the site he would pick up his pencil. He would scribble on the cover but that was about it. He didn't feel like writing now... so what he did was clean up his glass and placed it back on to the single shelf.
Just a few moments after his father came inside again and he would look up to him, having a rather giant question mark above his head. Even though the boy had been quite timid with reactions, there was no saying how he reacted now. There was a bright smile coming on his face. "Really?!" He asked and would do a mini cheer dance on his spot. He was really glad about this news. No more smelly material around this place, he already often had to pull up his nose because of all the disinfecting around the place. "Baggage... Not really... My journal... My scarf, my Pj's... and the clothing I have on now..." He would sum it all up. He even grabbed his small child backpack and would show it to him. The backpack held a pencil at the moment and the boy was already busy packing his pajama in and his journal. He did do his scarf around his neck and would stand like that. "Even Blitz can fit in this bag still..." He would comment, ofcourse it wouldn't be shut closed, but the tiny dog still fitted in so he wouldn't need to walk. "When do you think we can go? Is that today?" He kept on asking and had small sparkles in his eyes as he looked up towards his father. Already feeling like going outside.

OOC said:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Upon telling Hato the 'good news' the young boy's expression lit up like the night sky. Dazzling metaphorical stars streamed from his eyes. He was so fast, he had already packed everything he needed in an instant. "Wonderful! We can leave in just a moment, give me just a moment." Kaen would walk over to the nightstand that was next to the hospital bed Hato was previously sitting on. He would pick up a small pad of paper and a pen from the drawer underneath and began to scribble something on it. It was a note for Kasen, or rather the hospital staff that would find out in the end. Kasen being chief, the note would surely find its way to her. It was best not to make them worry too much and have them think Hato was dead or ran away.

To whom it may concern, I, Shinku Kaen have taken my son, Hato, home. Love you Kasen!

"Alright, let's get outta here." Kaen would hold the door open for Hato and allowed him to enter the hallway first. He allowed Hato to go first so he could place a small smokebomb on the floor inside the room, set to go off in about 30 seconds. Kaen would promptly exit the room into the hallway and placed a hand over Hato's should and guided him forward. "So, Hato, what do you like to do for fun?" He would proceed to make pleasant conversation and further guide him down the hallway towards the exit.

Listening to Hato Kaen would peer over his shoulder and see the staff member he had talked to earlier. Their eyes met, Kaen winked. "Excuse me, Mr. K--" She never got the chance to finish her sentence. His smokebomb went off and the thick plume of black smoke found the fire sprinklers on the ceiling. At once an alarm would sound and all the sprinklers in the hospital would go off. Within seconds Hato and Kaen were soaked. "Well... Guess this means we won't need to shower today." That's a dad joke, right? He heard about those, funny little quips that are actually kinda dry in humor. Well... this one was certainly not dry, with the sprinklers and all (ba dum tiss?) With a cheerful smile he would help Hato find the front door.

After exiting Kaen would pause a moment, assuming Hato would as well. "Alright, give me just a second. Um... Hold on to Blitz and your bag, I don't want him flying away." Surely this would be confusing for him, how could he fly away without any wings? But he would soon find out as Kaen began to make numerous handsigns with great speed and precision. Once completed he would exhale and large burst of air that quickly formed into a small dome around the pair. (Vacuum Sphere) The air would whip around them until they were, for the most part, dry. Kaen's hair would floof up like never before in the process, but he was not aware of this. It was actually quite comical, and he would surely be embarrassed if anyone saw him like that.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was already packing it, it all fitted nicely inside and the boy was in awe. he wanted to go as soon as possible but didn't know when. Once his father did reply that it would be in a moment, he was thrilled. "Yay!" He cheered once more and started to cling onto his backpack. he was wondering what his father was doing but didn't bother too much with it.

As the door opened he went outside and held a big smile. "I like to adventure a lot, that is why I got to see those people fighting! And how I met Blitz!" he was talking so much eventually, he never noticed the lady. "I like to try out new things too, but I always get in trouble that way back in the village. One time I was too noisy said the butcher and he threw me out his place. All I asked what happened with his wife as he was with someone else. She always baked amazing cookies. Oh! and I tricked mom once! I tricked her by climbing the bar! I was up the roof and kept making bird sounds. She wasn't pleased once she heard I climbed through the outside, I got down without a problem... But she didn;'t think much." At the sound of something exploding he did look around and got wet seconds later. "Hn--- what? That is true... but I already took one today, can I skip tomorrow then? As I did twice today?" Innocent or not catching the exact moment, he would walk outside with his father. Once outside he took hold of Blitz and his backpack. "Pfuwah! Hehe, your hair went poof..." He bluntly said and would point towards Blitz who had somewhat the same going on. Hato's hair would be loose at the moment as the hairband did get shot out of his hair.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Hato captivated Kaen with his stories of times past he could only smile, with the occasion eyebrow rise. The part with the butcher seemed a little harsh, who cares if you were noisy? All the while all Kaen could think was how much Hato was going to love living in a ninja village, where things that usually got him in trouble would be re-focused and channeled into greater use.

"Pfuwah! Hehe, your hair went poof..." Kaen's eyes grew wide in surprise. Immediately his hands rose to feel the massive poof ball that was his hair. "Oh... Oh no..." Kaen burst into laughter as he gazed at Blitz, he could only imagine how ridiculous he looked right now. But this was easily fixed. "This always happens to me after a shower, and after getting soaked by sprinklers I guess." Kaen's hands would rise up, pink flames came to life in his hands. He would run his fingers through his hair and would apply heat in just the right way. "And viola! All better!" But what Kaen didn't notice was a few strands that managed to get missed. They remained standing almost straight up while the rest of his hair appeared normal. This was almost worse than before. "Well, you ready to see your new home?" Surely the answer was yes, and so the Shinku pair would stroll down the street towards the Shinku Estate.

[OOC topic left unless stopped]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The boy would be laughing with his father as they stood there. Moments later he couldn't help but keep laughing over it. It was hilarious to the boy that there were spots still standing up right, and he did attempt to raise himself in order to pet it down. If allowed he would try to pet it down, if not he would just try to fix Blitz a little. "It looks better, but those spots were missed." he would snicker and stand normally again, placing the backpack on his back. "Aye! I want to go!" He smiled bright and got to the point where he even tried to walk in front of his father, but often found himself failing at that part. As he didn't know the way. He did wave the hospital goodbye before turning once more around and follow Kaen. "Adventure tiiime!" He would brightly announce and Blitz would find a stick to proudly walk with.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back