Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Checking Out The Hospital! [Open]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
2lmqqm0.jpg

Rp said:
Slugging his jacket over his shoulders, Junko yawned after exiting the spire where the cloudies had been placed as they stayed in stone. The medical chief of kumogakure was well rested and had a lot of spare time on his hands before training with the Raikage, so why not tour the colorful stone paradise? Leaving his brother as he went for tea, Junko decided to try and find their medical branch hospital based on a few directions given by the guards. It would be nice to see how they operated. In addition, he could probably do some glorious research upon permission of their sennin. After all, the goal was to create relations with the village. What better way to relate other than over a dead corpse in the name of medical science!

Walking the village, the Tsuyoshi man caught many eyes as he walked with his katana at his side while wearing a black yukata and suit jack over his shoulders that read "Tsuyoshi" down the back. The sleeves were hollow and floated gracefully in the crisp winds that blew. An herbal cigarette rested between the Chiefs lips as it burned an odorless smell.

It was obvious that Junko was a foreigner based off the cloud symbol that rested upon his garments. Entering into what was known as the Pearl Tenements, Junko held his rather blunt expression as his eyes analyzed the poverty in the area. Despite his expression, he had a soft spot for the area. Growing up, he lived and survived off the icy streets of kumogakure with his brother. Viewing such a place was like a home away from home, but he knew the struggles many had to endure living like this. Everyday was another day fighting and struggling to survive. No sympathy could be shown though, only empathy because Junko believed ones struggles made them stronger.

Observing the men, women, and children, they reminded Junko of why he took so much pride in his family name. Coming from a place like this with no one, him and his brother Aiko made their own family based on unique bonds. Bonds which included taking in orphans and making them apart of his family, gaining a wife, and creating two lovely twin boys. A true family that was devote of hard work and made of genuine love.

Stepping in front of what Junko believed was the hospital based on its size, injured shinobi around it, and beauty, the chief simply stared. "The hope hospital. It must truly deliver it based on the area it's in." Junko thought before taking a step forward, but was suddenly bumped into with immense force by a small child.

dhdg9l.jpg

Immediately grabbing the boys wrist before he ran too far, Junko stared at him with his blunt expression. His skin had clear burn incantations and was apparently just patched up by the hospital. Noticing the bandages, the boy had lost an eye and still needed some more treatment.

"Let me GO! Let me GO! Now! You're Hurting me!"

Listening to the boy as he was causing a scene, Junkos grip was slightly tightening as people were coming out the hospital. Loosening his grip up, Junko knelt and flicked his cigarette bud to the side as he gave a smooth exhale out his nose. Giving himself a moment as he looked into the watery eyes of the boy, Junko spoke. "I'll let go when you give me back my wallet." Junko said holding his blunt expression. "Or do you want a re-broken wrist?"

"I'm sorry mister... Please take your wallet back!"

"Thank you. Now.." Junko said taking the wallet, but still holding onto the boys wrist. Shaking the wallet to ensure it had the same weight, Junko nodded. "Don't move." Junko said opening opening his wallet.

"Yes sir, please don't hurt me!"

"Here." Junko said tilting his head to the side a bit. Giving a warm smile, he offered the boy money. "Don't spend it all in one place." The chief said placing a hand on the boys head and rubbing it a bit.

"Th..Thank.. You."

Looking at the boy, Junko stood. "Next time, try asking. It probably would've worked better." Junko said as he turned around and gave a wave to the small fragile boy. Likely, the money was for food.

Topic Entered/created

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I feel like Pablo!

Wearing the typical medic-nin kimono outfit, Umashi walked towards the Hope Hospital. While he agreed that the garments were quite comfortable, he couldn't for the life of him figure out why hospitals in general preferred that their staff wore light colored clothes when there was just as much a chance of him getting barfed on as there was of him having to go into emergency surgery. Perhaps it was the false sense of believing that one was clean just because they saw no visible stains. Whatever the case, he took in the scene as he rubbed an hand along the stubble that was developing on his face. With skin the color of the earth itself, and hair that so brown that it looked black, most people probably wouldn't even be able to tell that he needed a shave until he actually had a full beard growing but to him it was just another annoyance with running long days and even longer nights.

The point being, that he really didn't want to have to do this visit to this place. In his personal opinion it served Iwa no good to have two different medical facilities in two different locations to service two different type of healers. If you could keep people alive in one, he really didn't care how you figured out how to stitch them up. Though, that was provided that they were actually doing more harm indiscriminately. Hopefully he'd be able to bend Hissoris ear sooner rather than later and get about unifying the Tsuchi medical system. Recognizing one of the Cloud folk from the gates, Umashi's interest was piqued as he saw the man hand out what appeared to be money to the boy. It seemed that the local street urchins had developed a new hustle. Walking up to the visitor as the kid scurried off, he pointedly pronounced his judgement of the situation.
"You'll probably be getting a whole lot of seemingly down on their luck kids running up to you now. You pay off one and soon you're feeding the whole family plus one." He sighed as he shook his head. It wasn't that he was trying to make a scene but it kind of just happened. "How goes it good sir? I hope that you're finding everything of suitable measure." He nodded with a smile. Hopefully the locals won't bothering their guest too much.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A squeaking wagon drove along the road towards the hospital. The driver was an old man and in the back was a young girl sleeping on her back. She was not lying very comfortable and snored slightly as a result. The cart pulled up in front of the Hospital.

"We have arrived Missy. Now I need to get back to my errants"

The young girl rolled out of the back of the wagon and onto all four on the ground. Her hair was messy and her clothes were damaged from all kinds for sources. Shoulder slightly burned, arms had scorch marks and the back seemed like a bit of a mess, as if she had decided to use a 4 meter water slice made of sand paper. The fabric was of good quality however so it still held somewhat together but all the open areas had gotten wider and the damage was also apparent on the skin. To add to that she seemed to be wearing a blindfold which was considerably less damaged than the rest of the clothes but had a lot of dried blood on it. From her mouth sprung two rivers of dried blood, on in each side. The bruises seems both old enough to have started healing and fresh enough to have been inflicted within the last 8 hours.

"Thank you for the ride sir"

She stumbled to her feet as the wagon started moving away and staggered towards the entrance to the hospital.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
"You'll probably be getting a whole lot of seemingly down on their luck kids running up to you now. You pay off one and soon you're feeding the whole family plus one."

Looking to the familiar guy as the kid scurried along, Junko stared. He had the look of a hardworking man. A man that was probably buried in paperwork and appointments and by some luck, caught a break. It was truly nice to see someone of the medical field that knew the pain of draining paper work or medical work period. "It's okay." Junko responded. He truly didn't care. Back in his younger days, he wished he found a hand that actually gave food or money.

"How goes it good sir? I hope that you're finding everything of suitable measure."

"It's going pretty well I must say. The village is quite beautiful, I love the colors." Junko said before looking towards the hope hospital. A wagon just came to a stop in front of it and someone was about to get out. "But, this is the main attraction to me. I wanted to explore the hospital, research, develop, and simply network between the medical fields of our two villages." Junko said looking back towards the man. Coming to the village, kumogakure had the mindset to form a bond. Hopefully, Junko was about to create some foundation for that bond. Kahako wasn't here, but Junko would surely step up to the plate as a well experienced medical chief. Networking, Junko aimed to forward both village medical branches and the villages themselves.

MFT
WC: 261

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi nodded in agreement with the man as he spoke about networking and the like. Even he could agree that bumping heads with those of the medical community would definitely go a long way towards helping those who depended upon the medic-nin. Putting a hand to his chin and stroking a non-existent beard, he started to say more when the worse for wear body of a girl stumbled their way. It gave Umashi due pause in that he couldn't ever remember seeing this girl in his life and yet he was most assured by his own intuition that she was Stone-born. While eyeing her, he spoke to Junko. "I agree though I will admit that I'm not the most orthodox medic with a scalpel. My skill set is best used for EMS transport but I know my way around an operating room." Just what was this girl going to do exactly? Umashi surely hoped that this wasn't the beginning of some zombie apocalypse thingimajig.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa start rolling he shoulder joint while holding it with the other hand, It had seen better times but then again it would be alright by tomorrow. Her joints were aching. That session from earlier might have been a bit too rough but going all out felt nice. Knowing ones own limits. And it helped with the pain that she had won the fight.

Kurokawa slowly got closer to the hospital. She seemed to know with relative precision in what direction to go despite being blindfolded. She readjusted it as it was slipping a little. Finally she got to the front of the hospital. She walked to the side of the stairs, cleared her throat and spat out some leftover saliva with little flakes of dried blood in it. She wiped her mouth and brushed that to the side as well, trying to pretty up a bit before going in to see the medic. She did notice the presence of two people outside the hospital but initially figured they were either patients or something like friends and family to someone in the hospital. No reason to suspect doctors to take their break on the front porch of the hospital they work at. They would have to cut the break short to help intensive care people all the the time if they did something like that.

Kurokawa, now satisfied with what she could do to maybe look presentable, started stepping closer to the hospital entrance. Should she have gone to her guardians instead of was it okay to break free of the overprotective home and show that she could manage without being lifted through life?

[MFT]
[WC: 274]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The way that the girl just kind of waltzed past the two men didn't do much to alleviate the growing concern that Umashi had about her condition. Trying not to be rude, he excused himself to his guest. "You'll have to excuse me, it seems that duty may be calling. Let's walk and talk." With that being said he walked in the building and with it the wash of the rush of medicine. In his most caring and non stalkerish voice he approached the girl in question. "Excuse me young Miss, is everything alright? I couldn't help but notice that you weren't looking all too well." While it was true that Umashi was completely not the hospital hosting type, there couldn't be that much a difference between stitching up somebody on the battlefield versus being in an operating room. Like all things, he would go with what was most efficient towards protecting the village which didn't always yield the most sane results.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa wandered the halls for a bit trying to catch a snap of conversation that would lead her to a reception or the likes. She didn't know what to look for as her precious injuries were taken care of at home. The smell in here was unbearable. As she got a full face of it she had to hold back to not just vomit all over the place. It was a clean smell but not in a good way. She made a mental note to re-evaluate when she would try to get help recovering without the help from home.

"Excuse me young Miss, is everything alright? I couldn't help but notice that you weren't looking all too well."

She turned around on her heel. Who was talking to her. Was it a medic or just a concerned bystander. Was she even in the waiting room or just a random hallway. This place seriously need Braille instructions somewhere or at least a ticker to indicate where the information is written down.

"I am fine, or I will be once I find what I'm looking for. Who is asking?"

She adjusted her harlequin mask, and noticed that it was quite loose so she decided to retie the knot. It stung a bit from the back injury but then again being polished with sandpaper will do that to you. She began to examine what she could about the one speaking to her. Strong chakra, so he could be a mednin. At least he was a Shinobi and not just a random bystander. He was with someone of similar power. Head doctors of different departments or just friends at the hospital together to visit someone. None of them seemed injured judging by their posture and breathing.

[MFT]
[WC: 292]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
"I agree though I will admit that I'm not the most orthodox medic with a scalpel. My skill set is best used for EMS transport but I know my way around an operating room."

"Interesting. Is EMS transport your specialty?" Junko asked, but things were quickly cut short as a young blind folded girl staggered into the hospital. She was clearly hurt. Motioning to her aid was instinctive as the medics approached.

"You'll have to excuse me, it seems that duty may be calling. Let's walk and talk."

"I'm more than willing to give an extra hand." Junko said beginning to observe the girl with his rinnegan eyes behind contact lenses. "Her chakra network is likely undamaged based off its flow, but it seems faint around the eyes." Junko thought before kneeling to one knee as the young girl adjusted her mask. "She's likely blind or can barely see, yet she made it in here without a problem. Didn't bump into anyone or nothing. This child is likely an academy student. If she is, I would label her bloodline of the Hashigaki." Junko thought using his knowledge of bloodlines before speaking

"Tsuyoshi Junko, Medical Chief of kumogakure." Junko said responding to her question.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ok, so maybe she was a little rough around the edges. However, Umashi was determined not to let a child get up under his skin. His response was kind but guarded, if anything he definitely didn’t want to make a scene that might possibly embarrass the girl, his guest or himself. If his friend was a Chief of Medics then Umashi was take the low road. “I’m just a local medic doing my best to insure that the best medical care is given to all that could use a helping hand. My friend and I only wish to help if you'll allow us. “ Yes, that seemed civil enough. Able to both keenly sense and control blood, Umashi normally didn’t pry into people’s lives by tapping into their most private bodily functions but this seemed like one such case where one couldn’t blame him for taking a peek. That was all provided that the girl completely scoffed at him and insisted that he mind his own business. Sometimes the toughest part of being a medic was protecting people from themselves.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa had addressed the one first talking to her but it seemed the other guy first jumped in. Maybe he was the higher up of the two.

"Tsuyoshi Junko, Medical Chief of kumogakure."

Quite the extravagant title. Almost intimidating but since she was looking for a medic to help her get back on her feet, she seemed to have found what she was looking for. Then the other guy spoke.

“I’m just a local medic doing my best to insure that the best medical care is given to all that could use a helping hand. My friend and I only wish to help if you'll allow us.“

Equals part servility and creepiness. It was like he was making clear that he was lower in rank than the other guy, showing respect to him, but the way the last sentence came out gave Kurokawa goose bumps. Either he was up to something or she had done something that he felt wronged him in some way. Maybe he did not like that people did not just spill the beans whenever he asked a question without first confirming who he even was. Not that she knew at this point who he was, other than a elegitly a mednin, ranked somewhere between an orderly and the chief of all things medicine. A wide range.

Since the men offered help she decided to take it.

"Me and a fellow Academy student decided to test out our skills before we entered the trial by combat to advance from the academy. Well, we went a bit overboard and I think I need a check up. I don't know if either of you have the time, but if you do I'd appreciate it."

[For reference to injuries sustained: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=571&p=227877#p227877]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
"I’m just a local medic doing my best to insure that the best medical care is given to all that could use a helping hand. My friend and I only wish to help if you'll allow us.“

Hearing the words seep from his mouth and slither off his tongue, Junko felt as if something wasn't quite right with his words. So much kindness was built up in his words. Even though that was typical when dealing with patients, it was as if he was trying to hold the Tsuyoshi up. For all Junko knew, this man could be the Sennins right hand man in the medical branch or the sennin of the entire branch himself. It didn't matter though, Junko didn't care what the man's rank was, but lying was always a step in the wrong direction.

"Me and a fellow Academy student decided to test out our skills before we entered the trial by combat to advance from the academy. Well, we went a bit overboard and I think I need a check up. I don't know if either of you have the time, but if you do I'd appreciate it."

"As I said, I'm willing to lend a helping hand. I wouldn't feel comfortable though unless I receive proper permission from stones medical sennin. It would be like breaking and entering into another man's home and touching everything in sight." Junko said with a nod. It was a matter of. respect, a simple principle that would surely get an individual a long way. "As of now, your injuries are most important. I'm willing to wait or stand to the side and simply observe." Junko said with a pause.

"Must've been some spar." Junko said observing the dried blood on her lips and twitching arm she was holding. Based on the small amount of twitching, some nerve damage had been done. Acupuncture and therapy could end up serving as part of her follow up treatments. Most importantly, bed rest would probably be her best friend. It was nice to see the young generation doing so much. The future would surely be interesting once these young hunks of rock endured the pressure of the world and became diamonds.

MFT
WC: 368

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And then there was that awkward moment when people were basically forcing you to play your hand because . . . circumstances. As much as Umashi loved to be in the spotlight at times, there were just as many circumstances that allowed him to play the second fiddle. He much rather liked the second fiddle, it had a nice color to it when under the light of the moon. Idioms aside, he was about to say something rather sly and try his hand at letting the visiting medic know that the Sennin wouldn't mind but then a roving band of Medic-nin passed by them on their ways to their studies. Umashi avoided eye contact with the group but one of the young students still recognized him and alerted the whole group.

"Umashi Sensei!" Much to his horror, the entire group bowed, with a few whispers about actually getting to see the Medical Sennin up close. He acknowledged them and then they went on about their business, apparently he'd just been outed by a group of medic-ex-machina. Clearing his throat he closed his eyes due to embarrassment and took a deep breath. "You'll have to excuse me, sometimes I like to pretend that I'm an ordinary Joe Schmo, but apparently fate won't let me." Walking up to the counter and checking the schedule, he alerted a female MiT to their need of a room for a check up. If no one in the party objected, they'd follow the young lady to a rather comfortable room for which the young kunoichi could be examined. For the sake of decency, the female MiT would stay present the whole time though her main job was to do more observing than acting.

OOC: General idea of the room is below.
31chen-tmagArticle.jpg

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While walking towards the room and slight breeze from an open door alerted Kurokawa to the condition of her clothing. She had not gotten to change so her dress, and it had not taken well to basically being sandpapered when she hit the moving wall of sand. It wasn't anything that rendered the dress indecent, but it did create a slight draft from the air running through a hole in the back and out the bottom. Lucky for her the scrapes had mainly hit her shoulder blades so the tattoo of japanese Kanji running along her spine should not have taken any irreparable damage.

After getting into the room she would take a seat on the couch and sit there with her legs together and her hands folded in her lap. She had moved her long hair to the left side of her body as it was mostly the back and right hand that had taken damage. Externally at least.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
From what it seemed, the man before him was being exposed. A group of young medical ninjas were making their rounds or probably heading for their break. Upon noticing Umashi, they began to bow in respect. In addition, whispers of the title "medical sennin" began flowing through the group.

Looking at Umashi, Junko held his dull facial expression. He didn't care really, but a lie was a lie and it only proved that you really never know a stranger. People are strangers for a reason.

"You'll have to excuse me, sometimes I like to pretend that I'm an ordinary Joe Schmo, but apparently fate won't let me."

"Apparently." Junko said in agreement. As he shook his head with a smirk. "it's an honor to meet you. Makes things much easier now that you already know what I'm here for." Junko said with a nod before the sennin went to go set things up. As a room was cleared, the trio entered along with a young MiT.

Taking his position and standing against the wall, Junko would simply observe the techniques of stone until he received a "go ahead" of some sort. After some questions she'd probably be asked, Junko would try to spark some conversation. "Tell us about your spar. Haven't heard a good story in a while. I'm all ears." Junko would say looking at the blind girl. From what he would see, the stone academy students were just as tough and talented as kumogakure. It would be interesting to see what sort of story she told involving the battle. It would also tell the medical chief a lot about her as well.

OOC: Sorry for the wait, end of the year things had me swamped for a bit.
Mft
WC: 274

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While waiting for treatment Kurokawa turned her head towards the cloud nin, almost as if she could see him, as she was addressed by him. She found that people reacted more openly towards someone who displayed their attention towards them.

"Well there is not much to tell. Me and Shikai joined the academy about the same time. Always competing in strength, showing off our new skills and going on missions together. We have a girl names Rina with is as well but she trained at home so we kinda lost contact."

She shrug before continuing.

"Anyways we were both up for trial by combat soon and wanted one last spare before that. Shikai had gotten some sort of barrier scroll from his mother. Not sure how it works but it kept us sealed in by sand. We were in the village outside of the city and I have been trying to make friends with people there following some instances in the village area. They came to watch and we needed to keep them safe."

Kurokawa started pointing at her different bruises as she continued.

"The blood from the mouth started after some kind power kick with elastic strings, like a sling or something. It send be flying into the barrier where the sand broke my fall and basically sandpapered my back, while I got . The cut on my leg is from lightning I think. Same goes for my right arm, although that one was Shikais last attempt to escape my water prison so I bet he got off worse for wear on that one."

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi listened to the girl as she told her tale and he checked out her various bruises, all under the watchful eye of the nurse at hand. Nodding and going through the medical routine, he whipped out a stethoscope and listened to her airflow as she spoke. Not hearing anything too alarming, he took a step back and decided to see if everything was as it seemed. "Yikes, while I can't say that I remember the days of sparing with my friends . . . different upbringing I guess, I can totally see wanting to test your mettle against an opponent that would hit back." Chuckling to himself he rubbed his chin and actually got to asking his question. "I didn't hear anything overly bad. A good bit of rest and maybe some chocolate milk would do you some good but of course we'll make sure that you're patched up before you go. I can't exactly physically observe chakra damage myself but how do you feel from that aspect? I can make you an appointment with a Hyuuga if feel as though it's warranted."<i></i> As far as Umashi could tell, the girl had simply been roughed up a bit from an even fight. Motioning to the nurse to grab his clipboard, he'd make a few notes to file and made a few battle suggestions in the corner of the file just in case she came in later with other symptoms. For now he'd wait for her answer before he began what part of the healing process that he could control.

OOC: Terribly sorry about missing this topic. I haven't looked at it in a while.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Lets just wrap it up then. It went on a bit long anyway. At least for my part of it]

"I don't think I need a Hyuuga check-up thanks. The battle was not a chakra damaging type."

Kurokawas healing factor would help the healing process but the medical jutsu was a faster route. Kurokawa let herself be treated before heading back out into the world. She thanked the medic who healed her and bowed to the cloud stranger in respect before leaving.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back