Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Choose Your Adventure Story [Contrat Search]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren starting to feel like she was going to have her hands full help the two of these men out. “Hakuren.” If only she could have some help in this matter. “Hakuren.” But no she was alone. “HAKUREN!” Hakuren literally leaps out of her skin at the sudden shouting of her name. Her spirit separated from Shin’s body. “Oh Rin, what do you need?” The twins were previously listening to the music player’s melodies a while back, but now in his current shape that was not going on anymore. AS Hakuren spoke to with the man, which they wondered was even human or even a man, they were feeling a little ignored and was getting quite bored. Most of the time they usually entertain themselves by wandering about in there spirit form while spying on people with their invisible eyes. However this time for some reason they decided to continue to hang around Hakuren and hearing what was going on has come up with a plan to help Hakuren in her current situation. “There is no reason the other guy would have to wait. While you are on your travels we could dreamwalk this guy in the meantime.”

Hakuren give the suggestion a moment of thought believes they brought up a valid point however she is unsure if she can do such a jutsu while within another person’s body or even in her spiritual form for that matter. She knew she could possess a person for days as long as her chakra holds out, so Iriko’s warning she should be able to risk this. Hakuren continues to weigh her option and finally agrees. “Very well you two, let us try out your idea. However as soon as you are done with your task I want you to come back immediately with a report. Understood?” The twins give a nod. Iriko probably thought Hakuren was a little crazy right now as she seemingly talks to air. He formed some kind of link that allows him to see her spiritual form, but she has her doubts that it is strong enough to allow him to see the spirits linked to her. Hakuren spirit returns to her body and instantly she could feel a difference. “Instead of having me possess him the whole way could we simply have him be asleep the whole time?” Now that her spiritual powers would no longer be as easy, chakra consumption was a concern. Hakuren then preforms a defiled touch with soul infusion by taking the twin’s shared soul and placing it into the man with the genetic problem. Hakuren takes the hand of the guy’s chest and proceeds to get dressed for there is no way in hell that she was going to anywhere in this state.

Meanwhile as Hakuren was putting on her clothes the twins would experience a similar even as to what Hakuren went through. They would travel into the world of dreams and see what was this man was dreaming of. They would be able to interact on a limited bases, but unlike Hakuren they are incapable to completely take over the body. Though such an ability is not really required for the mission they were on. Soon a staff member would be at the door as Hakuren finishes dressing.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iriko took the wheel chairs and bound them together they soon resembled a twin baby carrier except adult sized. With a few motions of his hands in a manner that resembled hand seals the wheelchairs were coated in the substance that allowed Hakuren to access HER powers without drawing upon her chakra. Iriko nodded that he could indeed keep them asleep and placed each man in-turn in a separate seat of the dual wheelchair. As the moon rose to full light shined upon Iriko and for a brief moment his skin was translucent and a path of wet star like material could be seen on the floor leading into the far wall of the chamber however with a strange whisper that Hakuren could not decipher the wall faded away and a portal appeared. Iriko nodded to Hakuren not having noticed HER conversation with the other spirits after she returned to her body Iriko stopped seeing her spirit form. Although he could easily see spirits he could only communicate with those in direct or natural energy contact with him. He nodded to Hakuren that the quick route was now ready. As he stepped upon the substance that made up the path his body stopped physically moving as he simply slid along the path while standing like a man upon an escalator.

OOC: Feel free to PM me and ask what you want to know about Ketsuikyo, if you yourself are not going to enter him in spirit form there is no need to clutter the thread with his bio and physical ailments.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Warning flags were waving in her head. Many things has happen that made her believe that she may be in trouble. This man called Iriko has had his body do some strange stuff. His body rippled and now she caught a glimpse of her going transparent. That combined with the fact that he can see spirits means he sure as hell not human. Hakuren believe this Iriko fellow may be a demon of some sort. She has heard of tales of such foul beasts luring unfortunate souls into their realm and devouring them. Often in stories with creatures that hunt in such a manner cannot force a person into the realm, but must convince a person to enter it willingly. Well Hakuren was not going to fly into his web so easily. "Nope we are going the long way. I do not like the looks of that and there is no real need for such short cuts." However she does have a feeling that he might have been human once. He did take care of shin so he can't be all bad. She is still willing to help him any way she can but she is still not going through that portal.

OCC: And here I go again ruining things for the sake of character. Though I likely can still pull it through though I'm probably irritating this guy.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: Your rp is yours alone

Iriko nods as he releases the jutsu and the energy required to open and maintain a sunken path. Drained due to not fully using the natural energy he had amassed his green skin grew a little paler and seemed to dry out a bit. He obviously needed alot of moisture it seemed. He then untied the modified massage chairs and separated them into their single component chairs leaving Shin asleep in one while Ketsuikyo lay asleep on Hakuren's bed. Tired and frustrated he bowed to Hakuren before explaining himself as he left to go to his own chamber to rejuvenate. "Well since we will not be leaving via the sunken path I must return to my chambers and meditate and rest to recover myself from using energies on a wasted event. There won't be another lunar event for some time so the sunken path cannot be summoned again. These two will need to rest here since I can't carry them back to their individual rooms. I will return in the morning and we can discuss how best to travel and where we should travel first. I bid you all good night."<i></i>

As he left Hakuren could see Iriko had been severely weakened by the cancellation of the sunken path.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren had slept before coming to this establishment and it was her intention to celebrate her twenty-first birthday with enjoyment till the sun dawns a new day. Things sure did not go to plan. After partaking in full body massage see decides to take a dip. The first floor contained the entrance to the bath house. The bathing area was split into two sections. Male and Female. Considering Hakuren’s predicament that physical does not match with psychological, Hakuren was unsure which section should she should enter. Hakuren was physically male after all and she was unsure if she would be able to get away with being on the other side if she was caught. The male side was completely empty, but she felt a need to discuss current events with her gods. Using her body mind switch to release her soul from her body. "Let go your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty and become wind." This was a little mantra she likes to say to herself while preforming her astral projection. Soon her soul does indeed leave her body and it begins to wander about.

“I call upon the gods of the shrine. Please hear me and give me your wisdom.” The Shrine she belongs to currently has four deities, however at one point there was a fifth. His name was lost to history. He was a god that went mad and it is unsure what exactly came over him. Was it the war that drove him over the edge or was he the spark to Leaf’s civil war. He declared war on the other gods and each had their own reactions. Minori, The Caretaker of Nature, wished only to protect life. Ikari, The Keeper of Divine Law, cared only to right this injustice. Gengoro, The Many Faced God, saw this as an excellent means to collect more data. Kojoro, The Mother of Souls, saw this as an opportunity to use her necromancy to the fullest. It was a long drawn out battle, but eventually the god was slain. "I am trying to help a man but I am afraid. I believe seeing his sister will better his status, but if we find her dead his condition with likely worsen."
[Within the realm of the gods during the first day of Leaf's Civil War]
OOC: This really isn't anything important to the search but wanted to do some character building for my deities.

Minori said:
Death is not the end of life but a part of it. Death is merely a transition from a corporeal existence to a non-corporeal one. It is like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly. Once one sheds away their physical form their life does not end but continues in a different form. There is no need to be concerned of death my dear. If it is his time to crossover then so shall it be.
Kojoro said:
My silly little girl. Must I remind you of your current title? You are my emissary and thus you have a piece of my powers. It is foolish of you to worry over such nonsense as this. You can simply bring the sister back to life.
Hakuren did not need reminding for she was well aware of the powers she now possesses thanks to Kojoro, "I prefer to create new souls rather than bringing back an old one. Necromancy seems a little dark."
Gengoro said:
You should not limit yourself to a single role. It will only serve to limit you view of the world. You must be flexible and be able to take on a variety of roles so that you may view the world through many perspectives.
Kojoro said:
You should listen to Gengoro, but I understand your hesitation. Perhaps I am push you to quickly. If you wish I myself can bring back the girl.
Ikari said:
No Kojoro, you will not. You have interfered with the affairs of mortals to much as it is
As the gods continue to bicker with each other, Hakuren returns to her body and meditates on their words. Somehow she fells a little less weight on her shoulders after talking to them.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iriko was alone in his chamber adjacent the baths where the moisture was helping him regain his composure and natural energy. Hakuren in his spirit form would be able to see Iriko was actually a slug with humanoid features. With his turban removed and his antennae practically glowed. As they did so his entire body began to gather an aura of natural energy and his original green skin tone came back.
iomSoMZ.jpg

Soon he was completely rehydrated and energized but his body still seemed weary compared to when they had met. As he sat down in a meditative position he placed his wrap back upon is head and it was then that he noticed Hakuren was near. Iriko smiled to himself at being discovered. He meditated through the night and would knock on Hakuren's door first thing in the morning just as the sun rose.

Knock KNOCK KnOck

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back