Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Clan Sakurako] It's Time To Make A Decision

Shishiwakamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
It was evening now, and the sun had just started to set down. Cotton-candy-esk clouds combatted against one another in bursting hues, oblivious to the deep, dark shades of blue that was slowly creeping in. Shishiwakamaru admired the sky, appreciating the brilliant collision of colors. He liked the un-uniformity of clouds that took shape in the night sky, patterns never repeated. A small, chilling breeze caressed Shi's arms and face in a light embrace that reminded him just how long he had been standing there at the door to the Sakurako clan house. How long had he been procrastinating, refusing to enter the house? With a sigh he pushed the door open and entered. "Nao-san, I'm home!" Shi wondered where his adopted parental figure would be hiding at this time, perhaps in his study, or outside in the garden. He would continue to look until Nao was found, they had something very important to discuss. Specifically the tumor that had been steadily growing in his brain and the lurking doom that accompanied such an ailment. He had hoped Sennin Nao, head of the Medical division, had came up with some sort of cure or idea as to how best to handle the situation.

[OOC - MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Papers were rusting in the wind, books were turning and a scroll was half in the water. The ring that was normally used for the training was now being used as a training area for Nao to practice with multiple jutsu's at the same time. "Not good enough..." He muttered and would create an elemental clone once more. Hoping to lessen the load of having an advanced one active he would attempt this. Sadly, the chicken in front of them was the patient today. "Please start the radiation..." He would comment and he would start to attempt ot cut wish plasma. Again it failed as part of the chicken started to go everywhere.

Nao's new Yokai companion was casually collecting the shredded chicken while he started to go over a few papers again, disperse the clone and attempt something else. When Shishi got closer he could easily see the bandaids around nao's fingers and wrists. This is from small leaks of the plasma and of course the many practicing hours. It was only once his Yokai started to prod Nao that he reacted a little nagged. "no no not yet." he replied but then saw his son standing there.

"A-ah... Shishi, what can I do for you? Please don't mind the mess... uhm, if you are hungry I can whip something up that is easy..!" He already was thinking of the time, food for the children, and what not more. That was when he noticed how long he had actually been out here. The little cackle of his yokai made him sigh. "What time is it...?"

Shishiwakamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Upon entering the training area he finally found his father. He could tell he had been training for quite some time as bandages encircled his wrists and fingers. He hoped he wasn't hurting himself just for his sake. Nao was not alone, however, as a strange new figure was hovering near Nao-san. Probably another contract creature like Excursai, so Shi would pay it little mind. "A-ah... Shishi, what can I do for you? Please don't mind the mess... uhm, if you are hungry I can whip something up that is easy..!" Shishiwakamaru would raise a single hand and wave it. "No that's ok, I'm not hungry." Noticing Nao-san had not realized how much time had passed he smiled as the yokai laughed lightly. "What time is it...?" Glancing down at his wrist he looked at the time. "Uh... it's about 7, how long have you been out here doing.... whatever it is that you're doing? Actually..." Shishiwakamaru paused for a moment before looking solemnly down towards the ground. "I wanted to talk to you about my tumor, I think I have an idea as to get rid of it, sorta. But I'm afraid you're going to be upset with me when I tell you my plan." In his free hand he held a book, on the spine it read something about Puppetry, written by a one Kiko. With a loud sigh he prepared for the worst. "I've been keeping this book a secret from you, I was afraid you would take it away if you knew I had it. It's mostly about puppetry skills, but there's some really advanced stuff in the back that you may disapprove of. It talks about Human Puppets. I was.... I was wondering if we could turn me into one. It talks about transferring the living essence of a person into a shell of sorts. It's confusing stuff, a little too advanced for me. But someone like you would probably be able to make sense of it. Here..." And with that Shishi would relinquish the book to Sennin Nao for him to inspect.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hearing how the other wasn't hungry, he started to look a bit at ease. "Eh... I wonder... uhm.. Ibis?" He questioned the yokai who started to cackle a little. "Since sunrise." It answered before walked to the tree to plop down again. "That... long..." he was silent for a moment. " Well. A few others gave me the idea, to attempt with plasma and radiation jutsu... So I am trying to find a way to combine them to work for you. And... chicken is easily to replace and pratice on." He explained as he hoped he made sense. But hearing about Shishi having an idea... he started to wonder what he knew.

"Alright, first things first. I wouldn't take your stuff away. If you show geniune interest, I would have helped you with it. Not get rid of it. It isn't up to me to shape your path, but to guide you with yours. Same as I taught a yokai contract to someone else at a point." He explained before going over the book when he got it in his hands.

"It certainly is something I have never seen before... But the major contents look to be the same as what we have... But this goes into a lot more detail." He started to flip through it. "If you give me a few days to study this... I may come up with how to do it. But I only request of you, that you think it over a day if this is what you really want. If you honestly want it and I can comprehend as to what this book says. I will help you."

Shishiwakamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Shishiwakamaru was pleased to know that Nao-san would not take his stuff away, he would be sure to not abuse such a privilege. The plasma and radiation jutsu seemed interesting, but looking at the remains of the chicken test subject did not fill Shishi up with hope. He watched onward as Nao inspected the book that contained the vast amount of puppetry knowledge, still wary of having it taken away. Nao-san requested a few days to study the material in the book to better acquaint themselves with the arts of human puppetry. Shi would nod in agreement. "I understand, please study it and figure this out. I've been thinking about this for a long time now. I've made my decision. I want to become a Human Puppet. I want to live..." Shishiwakamaru's eyes filled with determination, indicating that his choice would not change no matter how much time he took to think it over. This is what he wanted, but he would need help to accomplish this goal. "Thank you for being willing to help me... father." This was the first time he called Nao that, it seemed fitting considering how the two of them have bonded over time. Even more so considering Nao was willing to help Shishi with this incredible transformation-transition into a new state of being.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi would be out in the garden on such a day. With his ANBU mask on, he would arrive home. He walked through the door, moving over to the sofa to relax a bit. He thought of going to get a meal before heading back out into the village to help any civilians that needed aid. He took a moment to think of Nao, and stopping in and telling him that he be out for a while. It was logical, so the boy began to look for his Sensei.

He came to a halt as he heard Nao and Shi conversing about about something. He held his peace, squatting down with his arms in his lap, he looked towards the ground. 'Human puppetry hmm?' The emerald eyed boy had never heard of it himself, but he assured Nao's response. He also pondered if Nao had the cute for Shi's tumor problem.

Of course Nao said he would help. The human puppet thing seemed to be approved as well. 'So he showed Nao the book. Cool.' He was glad that Nao wasn't angry.

The boy moved forward with a grin on his face. "Hey Nao, what's up Shi?" The boy's bundle of energy could be felt from a mile away.

"I couldn't help but hear the conversation that you two were having. I will help out in any way deemed fit. If this leads to a mission I'll be happy to come along. It doesn't matter the rank." The boy would do anything to help his class members.

[ Topic Entered ]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hearing the words father... made him smile very brightly. He rarely got called that, but boy was he happy that he was a father figure for Shi right at this moment. A few moments later... He saw someone in anbu attire heading to them. The Anbu otherwise known as Anbu Black Ops. It's true meaning from the dark. But ANBU is short for Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai, literally meaning: Special Assassination and Tactical Squad), which are covert operatives of capable ninjas that are dispatched by their village leader.

A part of him started to guess who it could be, as they knew both of them. 'They know both of us... He tilted his head as he would then look towards the ANBU operative. "Good day, Everything is going decent enough." He closed the book onto his fingers and did flinch for a moment before looking hurt to his fingers. "Except a burn here or there..." he muttered under his breath as he would hold the book regularly.

"Well.. To guide a spirit... we probably need someone with affinity for it. I can easily keep his body alive for the transfer... It will require some thoguhts, progress and what not more. If anyone in the anbu compound is keen on helping with this. We would gladly take aid." He spoke and was alreadythinkging about how he could help them all out in the case.

Shishiwakamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Suddenly an Anbu member joined the conversation, and it appeared they knew both Shishiwakamaru and Sennin Nao. But this did not surprise the young and intuitive Nara as gathering information was sorta one of their specialties. Thankfully father Nao would be quick to speak up; "Good day, Everything is going decent enough." Shi would nod in agreement and follow up; "Yep, things are ok. Is there something the matter, mr. Anbu sir?" Shi had'nt the faintest clue as to why the Anbu would be here in this moment. Perhaps they had some bad news to share. Bringing his attention back to Nao who began speaking again, Shi would listen intently to what he had to say.

"Well.. To guide a spirit... we probably need someone with affinity for it. I can easily keep his body alive for the transfer... It will require some thoguhts, progress and what not more. If anyone in the anbu compound is keen on helping with this. We would gladly take aid." Shi immediately thought of the Yamanaka clan, perhaps there were some people with the skills to aid in such an ordeal? Heck, maybe even Shusuke could help. But Shi would hold his tongue for now in favor of what the Anbu member might have to say on the matter. But truly in his mind he wanted to tell Shusuke all about this, hoping there were something he could do to help.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Uhh-" Realizing that he still had his mask on, the boy pulled it above his head. He revealed his face, "Sorry guys, I forgot my mask was on." The mask that would remind one of a bird. "It's just me." The boy then looked over to Shi. "I'm sorry, but this is my first time hearing about this. It sounds pretty advanced as far as our shinobi studies, but that wouldn't stop me from helping someone close to me." Now that his face was visible, the giant grin that lay on it was unmissable. He turned to Nao, "Well I've been reading the books from the library, and I understand a bit about spirits and guidance. It'll probably take me a while to get a good grip on things, but I believe I can help in that field as well." A young one that chose the way of spirituality rather than the Academy teachings. It seemed his spiritual abilities would be put to work, and was just the answer that was being sought out. But how would Nao and Shi take that on? He would be happy to help them progress further forward, it was one of his jobs within the Clan after all.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
An.. Anbu removed their mask in front of the people. A part of him would facepalm internally, yet at the same time, he couldn't be angry. 'So much for ANBU personnel keeping their identity a secret... I will have to prod Keiji regards of this later.' Subcontionaly Nao started to snicker a little before his hand stung and got him out of the thought of it. He flinched a little and held the book differently so it wasn't taxing on his hand there.

"Toshi, I will say. If you believe in yourself and your own capability, then I see no problem. As long as Shi doesn't see a problem in it either. I can always ask hubby too to help out. Since he was a former Medical Chief too." He would tilt his head and look to the both of them.

[small post sorry.]

Shishiwakamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"It's just me." Oh phew, it's just Toshi. Shishiwakamaru thought maybe he or Sennin Nao were in trouble for something all of a sudden. Toshi would then looked over to Shi. "I'm sorry, but this is my first time hearing about this. It sounds pretty advanced as far as our shinobi studies, but that wouldn't stop me from helping someone close to me." Now that his face was visible, the giant grin that lay on it was unmissable. He turned to Nao, "Well I've been reading the books from the library, and I understand a bit about spirits and guidance. It'll probably take me a while to get a good grip on things, but I believe I can help in that field as well." Good, good, it was most beneficial to have multiple people in on this. After all, it was Shi's life on the line here. Hoping he wasn't interrupting he would add a final quip; "My bestie, Shusuke Yamanaka, might be able to help too. We should include him in this as well. I really appreciate both of you being willing to help with this. I mean, I sorta don't want to die hahaha." A grim joke perhaps, but you gotta make the best out of a sticky situation otherwise you'll just get pulled down into the muck. Stretching and yawning Shi would finish with this; "Now we know what we want to do, it's just a matter of the how. I will think on this, as I'm sure both of you will as well. I think I'm gonna hit the hay, I'm bushed. Goodnight oniisan, Otousan. I'll see ya both in the morning." And with that Shi left for bed. He was hopeful of the situation now with Sennin Nao and big bro Anbu on the case.

[OOC - Topic left]

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Shi left and gave his goodbyes, Toshi looked back up to Nao. "Well Nao-sensei, it looks like I have a lot more studying to complete. I'm sure it'll take a lot to prepare for this, but I feel that I'm going the right way in my shinobi studies." The boy gave a wide grin before pulling his mask down over his face. He'd have to make a note to keep his identity a secret whenever he had his ANBU gear on. The process still spooked the boy a bit, because if something went wrong, it'd no doubt be something they'd have to fix. He couldn't imagine Shi losing an arm over something that went improperly during this process. Shi sure seemed to be cheerful about it, and the boy understood why. Keeping his life took priority, even if it meant becoming a human puppet.

The shinobi world was still giving the boy surprises. 'It seems the shinobi life will always keep me busy. Hopefully I don't step into a situation that's too big for my britches.' The boy gave Nao a wave before he turned and headed towards his room. He still had a few surprises to share with Nao as far as how far he came with his abilities, but Shi's situation would come first. He didn't want a clan member, moreover a younger brother, to be overcome with grief because of life decisions. It was time to make a move.

[ Topic Left ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back