Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Clan Sakurako] Priceless memories.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was going through everything, he already had gotten a message that Keiji would be late where he was just having an off day. But at that same moment, a trail of thought caught him that this might be good. Biting the tip of his thumb he would make a few hand signs before a puff of bright smoke came through. Wings would spread out of it first before Excursai would come forwards from it. "Good morning." Was the first was Excursai spoke and the wings started to fold into the human-like body along with the hair color changes. "Morning to you too Sai." Everyone could easily notice that they had a close bond between the two of them.

"Ne- Sai.." Sai looked up from what he was doing and smiled. "Yes?" Nao would look a bit to the ceiling. "It has become a bit quieter, hasn't it. Not just today, but overall." Sai would nod on that. "Maybe better, so that Jibril cannot cause that much commotion altogether." They both laughed at it, despite Nao already having the idea that she would be yelling that it wasn't true. "Keiji and I are together for already a year, I want to celebrate it. I know that he is working late today... So I hope to get everything right. So far he has no idea... and I made sure with the Harvesters that they would not tell him or I would swing a bat... Since I am doing so much better now." Sai nodded in between while he was peeling the potatoes.

At the end of the afternoon, the house had been filled with celebration garments, Nao tried his best on making dinner as broad as possible along with Sai. Nao even thought of a small gift for his lover and he hoped that he would like it. Despite being an adult man, these little things were still something he could feel a child about. He looked at the small box, not small enough for a ring or something. He kept second-guessing himself regards of the gift.

[MFT:345]
[Pvt. except those to the Sakurako Clan.]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
On his way home with Hitomi as his only companion for the late night, making small talk.. "3 Amputations, 4 injections, and 1 eye surgery, I tell ya, the Shinobi of Leaf really knows how to work their medical branch. Not to mention the amount of people that visited today with bowel movement issues, I'll never get the image of some of those turds out of my head. There might be some virus making it's way through the village.. We might have to-" He stopped himself as he grabbed the doorhandle absentmindedly and stepped into the illuminated living room and saw the scene in front of him.

Admittedly he wasn't sure how much of his conversation was heard from inside. But he knew some of it was probably heard. "I uh, wow.. Wow! Looks fancy!" His eyes settled on Nao, and his heart wavered and skipped a beat.. His Nao. His smile grew from the grim outlooks he had just earlier, and through the surprised to his now warm smile, slightly confused still. "What are we celebrating?" He said while remaining in the doorway, holding the his hand on the doorhandle as Hitomi squeezed through behind him, taking a step ahead then turning around with her large curly red hair bouncing due to her twisty movement and looking up at him like he was the largest idiot of the planet.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After all the time he had spent inside the celebration and everything surrounding it. He really was hoping that Keiji would like this. He heard his voice coming towards and heard only half of it. 'why is he only picturing turds... that... is a rather odd one to do for fun...' he simply thought by it and then saw him actually enter. At first, he had a warm smile, and rosy cheeks as he was happy that Keiji saw the scene. But the smile faded a little. 'He... forgot... didn't he..?' He felt a little hurt that his lover had to ask about what they were celebrating. A softer smile got back to his face and his body got a little tenser with the gift in his hands behind his back. Shaking his head in his head as a thought, he had to let this slip and just get going with it, after all, tonight was for them. If there was no emergency popping up that is.

"It already has been a year since we are together, I wish to celebrate this with you." he plainly said and looked towards Hitomi who seemed to already have a guess regarding it. He would grab the gift from behind his back and hold it out towards Keiji. "I really hope you like it... as it's always very difficult to pick something for someone..." He would say soft and hope he accepted the gift.

Inside the small box he would find a bracelet, the best leather that there was around, along with a little stone inside embedded. A Red Jasper. The stone of empowerment, Red Jasper is said to lend its wearer qualities of emotional resiliency, bringing strength and courage. Wearing a Red Jasper alleviates stress and has often been used as a rubbing stone to soothe nerves.

cNU6yhh.png

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hitomi would lightly punch Keiji on his shin as she noticed Nao's smile fade and saying they had been together for a year resulting Keiji whincing, then shifting his stance with a step inside as he stared at Nao. As he revealed what he had hidden behind him Keiji still baffled a little taken a gasp.
"It feels it was only yesterday I first arrived and the previous Kage welcomed me in, and you showed me around the hospital we've been so busy and preoccupied both with each other and our projects.." He slowly reached forth as he said that, letting the door close behind him. Grabbing the small box, he smiled, genuinely smiled, like a gleeful child seeing their newborn sibling for the first time.

Pulling out the bracelet, admiring the red stone in it, he unlatched it, and latched it onto his left arm. Then his eyes quickly shifted to Nao, standing there looking proud, he threw the box aside quickly and took a few steps ahead and embraced Nao, squeezing him like lovers meeting at the train station after years apart he held him tightly, held it for perhaps a little too long than what would be seen as a normal hug, then whispering to Nao "I love it, and I love you. Thanks for sticking with me, this is the best gift ever." Releasing the tension of the hug, he leaned a little back to look deep into Nao's eyes, without a second though pushed forth and kissed Nao squarely on the lips and holding the kiss while his arms held firmly across Nao's shoulders.

Meanwhile Hitomi walked away from the little scene, grabbing the box that Keiji had thrown away and went to explore all of the preperations Nao and Sai had been doing for the celebrations. She went up to Sai, and nudged him with her elbow nonchalantly, and whispered "Hey? Great work on dinner it seems! But do you think we should give them some space while they eat dinner and go poof for their sakes?"

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Nao-Sensei." Toshi gave his all saying his sensei's name. He looked to the other, wondering if this was the guest that was moving in that Nao mentioned a few times. He took a deep breath, speaking once more. "Keiji! Nice to meet you." He laid exhausted atop the feline summon that trained with him most of the day. There wasn't a day that Toshi missed his training.

Screenshot-20210716-075136-2-2.jpg

The boy yawned, his vision was still blurry from his training, but he thought he saw Sai and another. If any of them looked at him closely, they'd notice his left arm frozen solid up to his elbow. He was used to such a thing, so he didn't ask for any medical attention. He lost his consciousness once more, slipping back into the world of sleepiness. "If there's nothing else, I'll carry him back to his room now." The large feline moved without awaiting an answer. More so because Toshi was small, but a heavy kid on his back. He'd be relieved to put Toshi to bed and sleep on the floor next to him. He'd be the boy's guard for the night.

[ Topic Entered | Left | Character cameo style ]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The squeezing hug felt welcomed by Nao. He was wholeheartedly glad that the gift was a match for the other as this was the one-year mark. "I am so relieved you like this gift." He sounded like a heavy weight had lifted from his shoulders. The kiss was something he didn't see coming in a few moments. But he did happily return the kiss and the embrace with it. Even he hugged the other tightly back while kissing.

Excursai was looking toward the devilish brat called Hitomi, but he did agree with her. "That... does actually sound like a plan..." And just as the two had ended the kiss, Toshi walked in. Nao's eyes would be bright and happy as he would nod toward Toshi. "Training hard like usual.." He mentioned and would leave a small chuckle at it. Yet at this moment; he did miss that Toshi had an arm full of Ice as he was in Awe of the contract from Toshi once more. "Still impressive as always. Thank you for taking care of him..." He mentioned towards the feline as the feline started to walk up the stairs.

"On... another thought. I will check on the kid then poof away..." Sai said as he took his leave up the stairs too. In the room he would take care of Toshi's popsicle arm and make sure Nao nor Keiji would worry about him. Ssai even started a little chatter with the contract from Toshi.

Nao on the other hand... Guided Keiji towards their bedroom.

[Topic left / fade to black]

Last edited:

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A little surprised by the casual walk-in with the caracal-like summoned beast with a young boy lying on top of it. The kiss getting ended fairly abruptly by the kid announcing his entrance he asses him quietly and with a short nod he understood whom it was. "Good to meet you at last Toshi-kun, it's a wonder we haven't seen each other before this day. But such is work and life sometimes. Sleep well!"

Hitomi nodded to Sai as he went off to check on Toshi. "I'll do a bit of tidying, then poof for now. See you later" Sort of grinning up to Keiji and Nao, then turned away and went back to the Kitchen with a tired yawn.

Holding Nao's hand, Keiji felt the soft tug and the look which prompted a sneaky grin, and he followed along behind Nao as they made their way to the bedroom.

[Topic left / fade to black]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back