Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Class] Attributing the Fundamentals (Req. Sora)

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Read in the Spoiler!
First off, welcome to NC!
I figure I should give you a quick run-down on what a tutor/class actually does for characters in NC aside from introducing your character to new people! As in NC we do have an active battle-system that takes into account a characters 'Stats'. Tutors/Classes (Like this one) help speed up that process of developing those points much faster than self-training does. But of course, because it is a much more effective way of advancing a character; it does have some stipulations both the Tutor/Teacher (Myself) & the Student (You) have to achieve before the benefits can be acquired. So to keep things legible, I've done a few bulletins below to help identify what is expected of the student while doing these to reap rewards.
Academy System said:
  • Who is considered to be a Teacher?
    Anyone IC Chuunin-rank or above that is approved by their Council for teaching classes IC.
  • Who is considered to be a Student?
    Anyone who is of the Academy Student rank.

Requirements - Important Key-Notes are Redded
  • At least 1 teacher
  • At least 1 student
  • A thread labeled [CLASS].
    • A user can only teach or be a student/pupil in one thread at a time, this occupies the [TUTOR] or [CLASS] RP slot.
  • Each participant must make a minimum of 5 posts in the thread.
  • Each participant must meet the minimum word count of 1500 words.
  • Success of the thread (in regards to content) is determined by the Council or those the Council designates capable of approving [TUTOR] or [CLASS] Threads
An important take-away is the minimum of 5 posts. While the minimum Word-Count is 1,500 Words (Cumulative across the posts) which means across all 5 posts, if you post 300 Words minimum you will be fine! If you post extra in one post, it just means you get closer to the minimum 1,500 WC total.

Otherwise, if you have any further questions. Feel free to contact myself via PM/DM or anyone on Discord (They're usually nice).

Rewards
Class Teaching: Double training the week the thread is completed for BOTH the teacher and the student plus an additional +2000 yen for the teacher per student.
A long drawn inhale filled the classroom; beyond such it was quiet- still as the night can be. Shieo had an intimate habit of staying late at the school out of the simple fact, he didn't have much to go elsewhere too. It wasn't all bad though, after-all he had things to look forwards to and prepare for such as what was left on his desk. A sheet of paper lay there, detailing what was closely resembling a combatants dossier. Given the role each student enrolled in the Academy served in terms of purpose; it wasn't wholly inaccurate to lay it out in such a format either.

From where Shieo sat, he had either elbow pressed against the edge of his wooden desk and had been lightly leaning forwards in order to reach said document. It described of a young boy who under consideration of the higher-ups in the Academy, felt that there was opportunity to be had in instructing the student with Shieo. Given his recent successes (In their eyes), he was an ideal teacher to help bolster a student's ethic in schooling and in turn, the path of shinobi-hood. With some focus into the child with specialty training, he could become something of an excellent individual to the village as a whole. Or at least that's what the letter read.

While he wasn't opposed to granting dedicated time towards a student, he had come to notice that they had been grinding him into teaching classes, tutors, specialty classes and the like in a very short period of time. It was a bit of a strain, especially after becoming something of a modeled factor becoming one of Kumogakure's Nine Champions. This, is what incurred the young-man's drawn sigh; exhaustion. Another, huh... Don't sound too excited Shieo, you might never get any others again~ Really?! Can I really?! ...
There wasn't much else that went on that night beyond the simple matters of preparing some degree of a course to initiate the new student under. Figuring he wasn't entirely certain of the young-boys talents, weaknesses and where he needed growth in.

Thus, the next morning. Sora would be approached by an Academy representative; she had provided a letter of tutorship that he was instructed to attend. In the letter, it detailed the instructor's name, where to arrive and by what time. Which indicated around eleven in the morning, giving ample time to get to where he needed to for the lesson.

When Sora arrived; he would be greeted by a rather dull looking young-man. He stood at an imposing six-foot one-inch and didn't appear to weigh much; given the flak jacket he adorned it was clear he was of at least Chūnin rank. While you walked towards him, he had a piece of paper in hand that was being folded up and tucked away; it seemed he had taken notice of the new arrival. His eyes studied Sora briefly, with a dour-eyed expression it didn't give much inspiration of energy. Shieo's facial expression only dwelled on something neutral, it hadn't smiled or frowned at any point. And then he spoke; his voice was monotone and droll, it felt like molasses in words. While he didn't necessarily speak slow, or quiet- it wasn't filled with energy nor any indication of encouragement. "Welcome... You must be the new student Minami, Sora. --" Clearing his throat, he shuffled either hand into its respective pant pockets. Allowing himself to slouch ever so slightly to appear slightly more relaxed. "I am Shieo, I'll be your instructor today."

Behind the newly visualized instructor, Sora would notice a rather still pond. Or perhaps it was a lake, nevertheless it wasn't grandiose nor impressive in either appearances or size.

Gesturing behind himself with a simple direction of his head, he continued to speak. "Today we'll be working on a fundamental, especially for Kumogakure Shinobi. While it's a challenging aspect to begin with, I believe when a person can come to some success on it; it paves a rather solid foundation for their future studies." Letting out a pause, a drawn exhale to emphasize he had to catch some breath. Or perhaps he was simply to lazy to continue speaking in long sequences. "If you hadn't guessed already, I will be showing and aiding you in the motions of water-walking."
Afterwards, Shieo had begun to walk towards the body of water. Stopping a foot or so before the water, he turned back to Sora; whom he'd hoped followed given the implication of Shieo's movements. "To begin, I suggest utilizing the hand-seal of Tiger. It's simple, easy enough to use and aids in the concentration, molding and distribution of chakra. In this instance, you will want to direct your chakra flow to the soles of your feet... If you're not quite sure how to do that yet. We can address it." Once he finished the brief explanation, which he figured was sufficient to start off the lesson. He had taken both his hands out and exemplified the hand-seal himself that was Sora could replicate the visual of it, and adjust it as per his body demanded.

"Any questions?"

[WC = 858 | Posts 1/5]
[Total WC = 858]
Shieo
Bahamut
Anything Italicized is Thought

Minami Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an early morning, Sora was woken from a peaceful slumber with news that took the sleepiness from his eyes. Sora was delivered a letter that inform his of future teacher student relationship. He quickly read the scroll over once before yelling with joy. He was on his way to become a ninja, running into his room Sora grabbed what he deem to be essential. He grabbed volume 6 of "Battle trace," it was in this volume Kuro meet his mentor Kazehaya, after Sora hurriedly pull on his clothes. He quickly left the orphanage heading straight for the meeting place. By, the time Sora arrived his mentor was already there, quickly glancing at the letter, he gain that his teacher was a man named Shieo. "Are you Shieo?! Hi, i'm Sora, I'm your new and best student!" he said excitedly as he ran up to the man. "Welcome... You must be the new student Minami, Sora. I am Shieo, I'll be your instructor today." Shieo said as he clear his throat and slouch a little. Today we'll be working on a fundamental, especially for Kumogakure Shinobi. While it's a challenging aspect to begin with, I believe when a person can come to some success on it; it paves a rather solid foundation for their future studies," Shieo had pause. Sora on the other hand was giving his full attention to the man as he continued, "If you hadn't guessed already, I will be showing and aiding you in the motions of water-walking." Shieo said walking to the pool with a tiny Sora at his heels. "To begin, I suggest utilizing the hand-seal of Tiger. It's simple, easy enough to use and aids in the concentration, molding and distribution of chakra. In this instance, you will want to direct your chakra flow to the soles of your feet... If you're not quite sure how to do that yet. We can address it." Once these words left, Shieo mouth Sora instantly put "Battle Trance" down on the ground. Raising his hand up, Sora slowly mimicked the tiger seal and after taking one or two steps on the pool, sunk like a heavy rock.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sniffing once, the young Chūnin observed while Sora made their first and ill-fallen attempt. While Shieo hadn't made any clear expression on his thoughts on what he saw, it seemed like it may have been a planned exercise to begin with. Something akin to testing the waters... You must think you're hilarious. While the mental voice in his head ridiculed him briefly, Shieo had crossed his arms and nodded twice towards Sora. "Good effort, good effort. I think you have some promise behind the barriers of youth." His voice dragged on as per his usual. Given the fact Sora was a couple more steps out into the water; Shieo wandered as far as Sora got, while staying atop the water.
Once he got next to the young boy, he had crouched down in-front of him. "While I can't see the flow of one's chakra, I suspect you're fresh in the pickings. Which means your day-classes likely haven't managed to give you a run-down on the uses and manipulation of chakra." Reaching out casually, and with very little regard for the boy's space. He pressed his index finger to the core of Sora's torso. "In order to perform techniques, you'll need a number of components to work cohesively; otherwise the premise of accomplishment will collapse. For example, hand-seals act as conduits for pathways of chakra to direct to with a more refined purpose. But if you're unsure how to knead and mold the chakra within' you're not going to get anything but a fizzle-- If you're lucky." He coughed into a balled hand and stood up, taking a step back to make the approach a little less daunting.

"To begin, chakra consists of two primary components are physical energy and spiritual energy. Physical energy is collected from each and every one of the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience. These two together collectively discern a person's 'stamina' in a sense. Together they also attribute to how much chakra a person has, and in some senses how well they can utilize it." He paused, allowing the information to have time to digest. Then continued, "And the ideal ways to refine a person's control are techniques like we're working on today. So walk out back to the water's edge, and begin again. But instead of simply holding the handseal; look inwards, you won't inherently see anything. But if you can identify and recognize a coursing flow of energy through your body, the handseal will aid you in articulating the motion of the chakra from there. The goal is to bring that tingling sensation of chakra to the soles of your feet. Once you have it there, you need to maintain a coating; think like a shoe almost. And then press against the water." Lifting his right foot, he showed that there was a faint blueish tinge on the bottom of his shoe. "Once you get acclimated well enough to the feeling, you'll eventually be able to do it without a hand-seal."

Slipping his hands back into his pant-pockets, he observed Sora quietly for a moment. "Never the less, give it a go. You don't need to be brazen or over-zealous, even if its waiting until you can get a feel for it on one foot while staying on land. Doesn't bother me."

[WC = 571 | Posts 2/5]
[Total WC = 1,429]
Shieo
Bahamut

Minami Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Sora stood in the water his teacher was already teaching and helping Sora understand his mistakes, "In order to perform techniques, you'll need a number of components to work cohesively; otherwise the premise of accomplishment will collapse. For example, hand-seals act as conduits for pathways of chakra to direct to with a more refined purpose. But if you're unsure how to knead and mold the chakra within' you're not going to get anything but a fizzle-- If you're lucky." Shieo said as he step away from Sora giving him time to understand what he said but the only thing he got from that was "Charkra....direct...purpose....if....not.....fizzle." "So, I'm suppose to direct my charka, but how am I suppose to do that." he thought to himself barely tuning back in to catch his teacher lecture continuing. "-identify and recognize a coursing flow of energy through your body, the handseal will aid you in articulating the motion of the chakra from there. The goal is to bring that tingling sensation of chakra to the soles of your feet. Once you have it there, you need to maintain a coating; think like a shoe almost. And then press against the water." identify and recognize a coursing flow of energy through your body, the handseal will aid you in articulating the motion of the chakra from there. The goal is to bring that tingling sensation of chakra to the soles of your feet. Once you have it there, you need to maintain a coating; think like a shoe almost. And then press against the water." Sora train of thought was simple from that explanation, "make feet tingly, ok teach! Imma do it this time!" Sora said as he rush out the pool, once getting back on land, he slowed down this time concentrating, "Gotta be like Kuro....like Kuro," he repeated over and over till the tip of his feet felt tingly to him. Sora slowly press his toes to the water to find it was a surface, and like a new born calf wobble his way on his tip toes to his teacher before grasping and wrapping himself around his leg like a snake. "Like that teach!?!" he said brimming with excitement.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
During the process that Sora was going through, it left Shieo a bit hesitant to continue on his lecture; instead he allowed the young-boy to rush out towards the water's-edge and reacquaint himself with getting his feet atop the water. Witnessing Sora slowly get his mind on the matter of wielding the hand-seal and figuring the means of how to identify what was chakra in his system, left Shieo a bit neutral in expression; exhausting a brief and subtle sigh. Shieo had ran a hand through his own hair, afore pocketing them back into his pant-pockets.

The dour-eyed expression didn't seem to falter once Sora had slowly made efforts to get atop of the water-- if only barely. Exhaling, once more through his nose; it wasn't normal for Shieo to express such sounds so frequently, but that was saved for another day. As Sora struggled and wobbled across the water's surface towards Shieo- it only encouraged the instructor to continue walking away backwards. With little effort, the distance between Sora and Shieo continued to grow greater and greater. "C'mon Sora, you're gonna have to do better than that. Else you'll never avoid an attack atop water..." His voice while droll and incurred no inflections in his tone, somehow managed to leave the impression of egging the young boy on.

Sniffing once, he looked between Sora and himself; the distance had grown to about eighty-feet, while in the grand-scheme of things they were still within' pistol shot of each-other. But the Chūnin figured that would be at the very least, enough to challenge the youth to even greater lengths. "Try and pick-up the pace. The water can be tumultuous, you'll need to take that into account when you're moving. If you leave the chakra static you'll fall or slip. Use the chakra as an extension of yourself to feel out how the water moves under your weight and actuate any changes you need to in order to remain above surface." Sniffing once, he remained motionless at the distance. Observing, figuring he would need to take it slow for the young-boy, rather than the much more challenging approaches he usually actions.

[WC = 359 | Posts 3/5]
[Total WC = 1,788]
Shieo
Bahamut

Minami Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sending the distance between himself and his teacher grow, Sora could help but think about the other kids from the orphanage. His charka slowly settle on the sole of his feet as his reminisce his childhood. A even younger Sora, was the only child from his orphanage that hasn't shown any amount of control to his chakra. The other kids would show off by walking up the wall or by making their self into the everyday items to scare the young boy. He always believe he would be useless in the world of shinobi. One day, a young man came visiting the orphanage and ask the caretaker if any of the children would be willing to read his book. All the other children was out learning, so it was only Sora. Sora remembered for the first time in his life that he had hope. The only thing that gave him inspiration was the "battle trance" series. Kuro was the perfect ninja; Smart, fast, strong, and determine to see his wife one more time. The book told Sora that despite hardship you must keep moving forward. Kuro taught Sora a valuable lesson, "A wall is there not to overcome, but to measure yourself up against. If you find that you're taller than the wall can keep moving but if not, train and better yourself till you can, find your untap potential and release it." "I will.....BE A SHINOBI!" Sora said with tears coming from his eyes as he look up to his teacher, with harden determination, Sora quickly shift the hand sign from tiger to ram. Sora mimicked the hand sign perfectly, holding the mental imagine of Kuro mediating on water in his mind, Sora slowly to a full step forward then another one, this kept going till he stood in front of his teacher. "Please make me into a strong ninja, nobody else would give me the time nor day but you-" Sora look down upon the water, the imagine being distorted by his tears hitting the water surface. "-I want to be a ninja that others can look up too." Sora said silently waiting for your answer.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Please make me into a strong ninja, nobody else would give me the time nor day but you-" During the break of the young boys own break-down, Shieo merely arched one his brows curiously. "-I want to be a ninja that others can look up too."

I can sense you're conflicted. I bloody hope so, we're basically the same person. Shieo had closed his eyes quietly, contemplating for only a second or two. Re-opening them to the light of the day and the flicker of the water beneath the two, he sighed. The dour-eyed half-lidded expression resolute on his face, it seemed like he wasn't perturbed by the situation at hand, perhaps he was simply trying to think of something clever to get his underlying tactics to work without crushing the kid.

"Look.. I'm going to be brutally honest with you, because right now you're not really cut out to be a shinobi." Resting either of his hands into his pant pockets he took a step back away from Sora, letting the motions set in to the young-boy. "You're getting a hand of the jutsu, which is good. But you're too soft-- It's great you want to be a shinobi... But Kumogakure won't give you a choice if you want to or not... You're in for the long haul now. A prisoner of war, except you're fighting." His tone while monotone, carried a sense of direness; it was a warning to the child.

Running a hand through his own hair, and then letting his arm fall to his side. 'Sigh' "You seem like a nice kid, but tread carefully. Anything you read, hear and think about being a Shinobi is embellished; lies to make our lives look glamorous, a rouse to make people want to be like us.. But in the end, we're here to do one thing. Kill in the name of the village, and silence the matters that politics cannot. So, understand- if you become a shinobi people look up to, you're going to be a person who advocates and encourages the act of murdering people." His eyes while dull, carried a coldness behind them; something dormant and withheld.

"I give you the time of day, because I have to. It's what I'm paid to do, make killers.... -- Now." He turned on his heel and his body flickered out of sight, reappearing another hundred feet away. Almost like nothing had happened, or perhaps this wasn't the first rodeo of disappointment he had to break to someone. "You seem to have walking down, now try to run; make sure every bit of chakra on your feet is being extended like a part of your body-- Feel how the water moves, and compensate with the fluid motions of chakra to keep yourself afloat."

There was a certain air of grimness left. The teacher had showed some truer colors; how will the boy respond?

[WC = 483 | Posts 4/5]
[Total WC = 2,271]
Shieo
Bahamut

Minami Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora watched his teacher slowly close his eyes, the sun shining at it's height showing that it was indeed noon. A breeze had started to softly blow but it didn't really mind Sora. The wind would dry his wet clothes faster with the sun out and then his teacher spoke, "Look.. I'm going to be brutally honest with you, because right now you're not really cut out to be a shinobi." Sora already knew this fact and he wasn't about to let anyone deter him from being a shinobi, all Sora did was nod and listen on. "You're getting a hand of the jutsu, which is good. But you're too soft-- It's great you want to be a shinobi... But Kumogakure won't give you a choice if you want to or not... You're in for the long haul now. A prisoner of war, except you're fighting," his teacher slowly kept going. Sora was relieved, it wasn't the fact that he that little to no chakra control but that fact that he's soft. Sora gave a slight smile to this as he listen on.

"You seem like a nice kid, but tread carefully. Anything you read, hear and think about being a Shinobi is embellished; lies to make our lives look glamorous, a rouse to make people want to be like us.. But in the end, we're here to do one thing. Kill in the name of the village, and silence the matters that politics cannot. So, understand- if you become a shinobi people look up to, you're going to be a person who advocates and encourages the act of murdering people." His teacher voice was cold when he said this. Murder, the act of killing one another. The smile on his face faded, Sora slowly look down to his hand and imagine the blood of another on them. He quickly shook his head dismissing the fact and said "Eh?, I'll worry about that AFTER I become a shinobi." He said with confidence as he look at he look at his teacher.

"I give you the time of day, because I have to. It's what I'm paid to do, make killers." That statement stung Sora a little bit as he teacher vanish and reappeared a distance away. "I don't care if you don't like me now! I'll make sure to be your best student, one where you can't help but smile when you look at me!" He shouted at his teacher, the childish side of his showing despite the seed of doubt that was in the back of his mind. "You seem to have walking down, now try to run-" the moment Sora heard that he ran, shakily at first but he soon caught the drift about it and was able to run across the surface of the water not as fast as he would on land but it was still a good start. He stop in front of his teacher brimming with energy and new resolve. The questions in his mind are for a later time he told himself as he waited on his teacher next set of instructions.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
During Sora's outburst, he couldn't help but squint his half-lidded eyes ever so slightly; as if he spoke words to the boy that despite all reason and logic, he was ignored. Perhaps it was pride, or concern for the boy that struck it; but Shieo couldn't help but mark off the boy as a lost-cause. "You'll... Worry about it after being a shinobi? What sort of foolish talk is that..." The young-man shook his head for concern of the boy, but proceeded otherwise as normal. Given their distance, and Sora's questionable conviction to a cause he really couldn't understand; and another rather... Youthful outburst.

He stands for everything we don't; he's so far gone and blinded by the washing of what the media portrays our careers... You must be rather conflicted right now, huh Shieo. While Shieo's demeanor had remained apathetic on the exterior; his concentrated and calculated breaths continued with steady consistency. However inside, Bahamut was right; there was a level of concern in the man. It would be a lie to say I'm not... But, in due time; I suppose he will be gone into the forces of Shinobi and become a number. His willful ignorance will likely cost him his life, or sanity.

After he spoke about running; he had closed his eyes a moment, pursing his lips and exuded a long exhale. Reopening them, he watched with idle-interest at this point of the boy that began to run across the surface, if a bit shoddily. Upon arriving afore Shieo, he remained silent a moment; watching as Sora continued to work on being a source of what Shieo couldn't help but think was a perception of purity. Furthering his confusion and moral-conflict to the boy.

But; anything further would have to be another day, or at least- He felt that would be the best approach, torturing or berating Sora would do only harm, instead of good. Even in the concept of conditioning, he wasn't quite prepared to face the next stages; and in-spite all of this, Shieo had hoped that Sora would eventually come face to face with something that would incite the next stages of understanding what he was getting into. "Hn... Right, at the very least; it appears you've mustered the aptitude to retain atop the water. I suggest working on it, until you're just as fast on water as you are on the ground. A similar technique can be used and employed to scale walls, trees and other vertical obstacles." He had looked towards the lake's water-edge, where he had left a three-horned kunai. "Otherwise, that for now will conclude the lesson." He had given Sora, what could only be described as a look that could freeze fire; afore his form twisted into blurred lines. Re-appearing about two-hundred feet away, right above the kunai. He had knelt down and tucked the kunai away into his shinobi pouch.
Slipping his own hands into his pant pockets he had started to walk off, giving the impression that despite Shieo's reluctance; Sora had made a passable conclusion to the lesson. "Keep in mind what I said.
Till next time."

[WC = 522 | Posts 5/5]
[Total WC = 2,793]
Shieo
Bahamut

Minami Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hn... Right, at the very least; it appears you've mustered the aptitude to retain atop the water. I suggest working on it, until you're just as fast on water as you are on the ground. A similar technique can be used and employed to scale walls, trees and other vertical obstacles." Shieo said as look away from his student. "At least I can play with the other kids now" Sora thought to himself as he watch his teacher teleport away again. Sora watch his teacher walk away with the parting words "Keep in mind what I said. Till next time." Sora watch his teacher fade away from the distance. "I'm going to make you proud of me...." he said as he made his way to shore. "Battle Trance" sat on the ground, remembering what his teacher said about the life of a shinobi he left it there, In order to find the truth.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back