Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cleaning some things out... (Open)

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"S-sure, Cousin... I'll just let Mom and Dad know...Mom had some news she wanted me to tell you anyways...." Ren murmured, shrinking down under the critical gaze of her beloved older cousin.

She had a feeling she was completely busted, and for what exactly she didn't even know. But it had that distinct air of being caught with her hand deep in the cookie jar before dinner time. She ducked her head down and waited for the blush to ease its way out of her face before she looked up again, and waved a small good bye to Ryu as he walked away.

"Oh no no no need! I mean unless you want to leave don't feel like you need to, but if you want you can stay. Um. Reizo-kun, this is Tomatsu-kun....T-tomatsu-kun, this is my best friend, Reizo-kun." She tripped over her own words a bit as she half hid behind her friend.

It wasn't even that she was unable to talk to Tomatsu, it's just that she hadn't thought she would bump into him, especially around her cousin, and she really really REALLY had not wanted to talk about the weirdness in her head when it came to Tomatsu with anyone, but now it felt like perhaps her Cousin would drag it out of her one way or another later. Shoot. She silently hoped that a hole would just open up in the floor and swallow her whole, but after taking a deep breath and letting it exhale she smiled meekly at Tomatsu, still hiding behind Reizo.

"S-sorry for shouting, I was just very surprised to find you here with my Cousin, is all. I hope I didn't offend you Tomatsu-kun..." She said, rubbing the back of her neck.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shoulder grab. His body tensed up and he could do nothing but in his head, oh lawide in his head, 'SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!' the man hehad just felt like he subtly gained the respect of... he felt like it diminished all at once. And because of his infatuation with Ren. Damnit. He needed to get a grip on himself. He needed to figure things out and finally move towards his destiny... but at this rate. He'd be exiled! OR WORSE!? 'SHITSHITSHITSHIT' in his mind he missed everything but Adralamech would gather the information and await for Tomatsu to come to his senses.

"Uhm... I'll be going... Its fine Ren... I think I... will get ready... for... that dinner...", his face blue with fear. Had he marked his fate with the village? Had he...truly... fucked up? Had he gone and goofed? Maybe... But just maybe there was a saving grace to all of this. Maybe there was a bit of salvat-... who was he kiddin' he was as good as dead.

And as he'd walk away... He'd sulk himself... gathering his stuff... he'd head home... to await his... final... moment.

[Topic left]

Murakami Reizo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reizo gave a little shrug, now of course aware that only he, Ren, and Tomatsu were left. That, of course, meant that some amount of attention was going to be back on him. He fidgeted, toying with the ends of his sleeves with his fingers slightly. Being pressed up against the wall like he was probably wasn't helping anything, so the boy adjusted slightly so he was simply standing. Still near the wall, but not leaning against it anymore. Then he tilted his head to the side as Tomatsu began to slink off himself. It seemed like as quickly as everyone had run into each other, they departed just as quickly. The number of after images decreased, all in closer proximity to his body.

"It was nice to meet you, Tomatsu. I will see you at dinner then, I guess," he said as pleasantly as he could manage at the moment. He waited for a moment, until Tomatsu had gone a far enough distance away, before he turned to face Ren.

"So. It would appear that it is my turn to have dinner with you," he gave a slight smile, considering that the first time the two had met, Ren had come home and had dinner with him and his family. Then there was a pause, and a tilt of his head, "You consider me your best friend, Ren?" There was a slight note of surprise in his tone, as if the idea were... strange to him, It makes telling Tsuchikage-dono about her considering a curse seal even more troubling... but I guess I am intending to do it to look out for her. I hope she will not be too mad... not that I think I will have a chance to talk to him anyways with Tomatsu and Ren there as well... I will just have to find an excuse to speak with him alone. Perhaps I will go a little early and offer to help with dinner preparations...

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well...yes!" She said after a beat.

She watched Tomatsu creep away and sighed, half disappointed that he didn't want to talk more, and half relieved for the same reason. Everything about him was confusing, but she smiled at Reizo, and pushed those thoughts away to focus on her friend instead.

"I think you'll like it! And don't be too afraid of my Cousin, he's honestly a huge dweeb, just don't let anyone know I said that." She said to him, and laughed softly.

"If Tomatsu-kun will be there, and you, then there will be about five people, so it shouldn't be any more or less loud than when I came over for dinner at your place." She nodded happily and bounced a bit on her feet.

"Oh oh! And I went to the library today to do some research on the Cursed Seals. I thought a little bit about it and figured that if I'm going to do it, might as well do it properly. Which means a lot of tomes to go through, and well.... I thought maybe you would like to do some research with me?" She asked him, while toeing at the ground, as if unsure of if it was okay for her to be asking the favor from him.

She might think of him as her best friend, but that didn't necessarily mean he thought the same of her. Man she was really just shoving her feet deep into her mouth today wasn't she? She wanted to face palm herself, but resisted the urge and just glanced up at Reizo expectantly.

Murakami Reizo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reizo smiled, this one a bit wider, almost a bit more genuine than the smaller, softer ones that usually adorned his features. The idea actually made him rather happy. He hadn't had a best friend before. Friends, yes, but not someone who considered him their best friend. And Ren probably had a good handful of friends already. He gave a very slight happy wiggle that ran through his entire lanky frame, it looked almost more like a shudder than anything done out of pleasure. "I do not know how to deal with interacting with him," the boy admitted, "I am not necessarily afraid so much as... intimidated. There is a difference. Your cousin is suppose to be the strongest shinobi in the village. I am an academy student from no important clan. I think it is somewhat understandable."

Then he nodded at the statement of it not being any more or less loud than his own usual dinners, "Perhaps a little quieter without my sisters and grandfather... although Tomatsu may make up for that..." he considered that thought for a moment, then laughed softly. The blond was a lot more... energetic. Ren was too, sometimes.

At the mention of cursed seals, Reizo's head tilted to the side and his body tensed a little bit. He wasn't entirely confortable with the topic still. He wasn't even sure if his decided course was the correct course. But...

"Yes. If you honestly decide that you would like something like that, it would be best to be fully informed on the matter. You may wish to find someone who has one of the marks already inscribed on their being and speak with them to get some first hand knowledge about it as well and to see if the way that Raito-san said it could be done is actually a possibility..." he trailed off for a moment, "And... I would not mind doing the research with you. I have been considering it further and think that the Lunar or Astral seal may be more attractive, and an actual possibility for me, depending on what else goes along with getting the seals themselves... but at the same time, I do not want to be hasty. It may be a decision I wait to make until I am a chuunin, or a genin at the very least."

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She nods and smiles bright back at him.

"No, that makes total sense. Gosh, It's so funny that we all ran into each other here. But! If my Cousin wants us for dinner we should probably hurry. He can be such an old fart when it comes to being on time, ya know?" She laughed softly as she grabbed a hold of his arm and tugged him along with her.

She would continue to chatter about books and how long it took her to find the ones she had found, and how disappointing the information there within had been so far.

"But with two people as smart as ourselves putting our noggins together, well I think we can manage to actually make some headway. What do you think?"

[Topic Left]
[LETS GET TA DINNER :D]

Murakami Reizo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Buh?" was all he managed to actually get out as Ren grabbed his arm and started tugging him along. No, he wasn't use to physical contact. Not non-sparring, non-family physical contact anyways, and he still hadn't figured out how he felt about it. "Yes, it is amusing. uhm..." I guess I should probably wait until after dinner to tell Ryu about the whole curse seal thing... and the fact that I said I would help her... maybe she will actually listen and decide to wait... "I think that you are much more intelligent than I am. But two sets of eyes to go over the pages will definitely help, I think," he agreed as they walked.

"Oh. And I will need to make a detour to my house to tell my family that I will not be around for dinner, so they do not worry."

And with that, Reizo was tugged along after Ren.

[Topic Left]

[This should be interesting...]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back