Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cleaning the Streets [MSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was quiet in the streets of leaf at this time in the morning, though it seemed that with the deserted streets it showed the true horrors of the village in the main district of village litter was everywhere, it could have been from the night before it could have been from the time of day that parties took place and people allowed things to get out of hand and didn’t care where they put things, this was just the situation that was in front of them. The question that shop owners, restaurant owners had to ask each other was who would be willing to clean all this mess up and make the place look great and tidy once more that would be the real question. And that was the point of this meeting they had this morning.

The group of shop owners where huddled together around a table it seemed that they were talking about the plan to bring into effect to make sure that their streets got cleaned up and that they had managed to come together to meet about this topic it seemed that they were in the middle of the discussion on what the best option would be.

“Maybe we should all chip in and try and clean it ourselves, that way at least we are able to make sure that we get things looking nicer, I am sure we all agree that this place would look so much nicer if we had it all tidy, imagen how inviting it would be?”

It seemed one of the shop owners was speaking up about his plan and what changes he would be able to implement to make sure that the street was tidy quickly it seemed he had a plan to get all of them to help, but another woman piped up.

“Why not just pay leaf to send a Shinobi, think of how quick they could have the job done and how easy it would be for them do the work, that way we can keep our shops open during the regular times and we would have to do none of the work. It could not cost that much and between all of us we could easily afford to get someone. I think that is the best course of action we still get money and hell I am sure there is someone around that could use the money and the village will just send one of its Shinobi to get things fixed”

And it seemed that was how it was decided, the streets needed to be cleaned and this would be out sourced to a Leaf Shinobi, the task had already been assigned now the work had to begin on cleaning the mess up that had been growing it was clear that someone would have a lot of work ahead of them the question was would they be able to complete it in the given time or would they be working over time that was the real question.

[TWC: 502/1,500]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Uchiha Nitish was one of a Leaf Academy Student and he has taken that job of cleaning the trash collecting from the oak district. Nitish arrives there and see that there is some much trash to clean. Then after watching a while the trash how much it is and spread in how long area? Then Nitish heads towards one of the shopkeeper and says have you summoned a shinobi to clean all this trash in a limited time. Then the shopkeeper replied “Oh…. So you are the one Leaf send to us to help us to clean this trash.” Then Nitish takes his time and says “Yes…. I am.” Then the shopkeeper goes out and calls’ all the shopkeeper’s there and says’ “Guys, Leaf have given us a shinobi to clean all trash.” Then all the shopkeeper’s come and one of them says’ “He is a kid… is he able to complete this job in a limited time period.” After hearing this Nitish suddenly replies “Hey, mister don’t ever think that kids can’t do anything.” Then the shopkeeper Nitish talked to first says “okey…. Let’s forget this and you can get your work started now kid.” Then the shopkeeper’s hand over some equipment’s to Nitish so, he can start his work without wasting his and our time. So, then Nitish takes the equipment’s and first cleans’ all the mess around and shop and thinks “Why people always do this, they always throw trash anywhere instead of a dustbin. When I become a kage I will stop this and peoples have to throw the litter in dustbin or nowhere else.” Nitish thinks this while cleaning it and He know the he have to do his job fast because the head of his clan was watching over him and he don’t want a Uchiha to be slow. So, start’s working fast and cleans’ all the mess in front of the shops and then he wanted to go to the every place where litter is but he know that he can go one at a time. So, he was thinking to head towards the park to clean the trash there. And starts’ cleaning it.

[361/1500 WC]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the hired leaf academy student had finally turned up to work, but how quickly he god the mess cleaned up would determine how much he was paid or if even this mission was a success, though it would be clear that he still had to get rid of everything else that was down the streets and around. It seemed that the boy had started at the park though that was not the right plan for the day as a group of troubled kids where playing around there and noticed the approaching leaf academy student it seemed that he was the centre of there attention for a few minutes as the group begun to speak to each other and talk clearly talking about the new comer to the park, it was obvious they were hatching a plan but the question here was what the plan would be and what they had in store of Nitish who was out on his first day on a mission, it seemed he still had to get used to the troublesome Youth that where around the Village. It seemed they were planning their action and were about to put it in motion.

It seemed that the things happened faster than expected as the trash can was thrown, it flew through the air spilling the litter everywhere but more importantly throwing the content of what would be considered four days of food and slime that had sat at the bottom of the trash can, because it seemed that he would be on the receiving end of the stock pile of food, as the wet rubbish tipped over his head and down his clothes it seemed like the gang had managed to score a direct hit on him as the banana skin slid down the side of his face. The eruption of laughter from the group echoed around the park and into the trees, it was clear that the group had scored the shot that they wanted to score against the academy student, instantly they were gone leaving him with more trash on the floor and now he was covered in that same trash that he was trying to clean up as the smell wreaked from his body, it seemed that he was now smelling worse for his self than he could have imagined before. It seemed that it the situation that he was now in would only be going downhill from here.

The shop owner continued to walk towards the Academy student, it seemed that they were not happy with the fact that the student seemed to be making more of a mess than he was managing to tidy up. She allowed herself to stand there and stare at the boy it was clear that her face was showing how unamused she was at the situation that the boy had found himself in.

“We are paying you to clean the mess up, not to make more of it, sort this out now as well. Or don’t bother expect to be paid!”

[TWC:1,010/2,000]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Because of those kids prank Nitish is where now he was from starting. And now the shopkeepers’ are angry and Nitish was annoyed because of those kids prank. So, he says to the shop keepers “Don’t let those kids come here. And you all just rest.” After saying this Nitish activates his sharingan to find every single trash in the place and he starts taking them up with a very fast speed which he was able to get by trained with Soku and Ziren. Now, Nitish was working more furiously with the use of his sharingan and the shopkeepers are taking the eye on those kid and Nitish both. After a later Nitish was somehow able to clean all Park and the shop keepers are happy with that. So, the half of his mission ends and now he was heading towards the other side of park to clean the mess there. Now that Nitish was ready to clean the mess the other side also he was uses his Ninjutsu to clean that mess more fast. So, the cleaning was done till the evening. He was cleaning the mess and he see those kids again and they are once again throwing trash there and Nitish says’ “What a troublesome maker group? Still doing that work without any rest.” And then Nitish sees’ that the keepers’ are all gone to their shops once again. So, Nitish cleans up the trash and burn then at a corner of the park. And heads towards the other area where the kids are doing things trashy. He goes and clean that mess up also as fast as he can and then also burn them. And when he realises that those kids are somehow also helping him by collecting the trash at one place from other place. Then the kids also realises this and then takes the trash and thrown all outside the park. Nitish heads outside the park and sees’ here there is more trash and then he starts collecting all the trash once again. Nitish was somehow able to collect all the trash from one side of the city and Nitish knows that this district was so big. So he had to work fast as he can do without stopping or resting. Then he goes in front of the keepers’ and collects the trash from their also and burn them all at once. Then He goes to another side and able to clean all the trash and burn them and when he was heading towards the other side he sees’ more trash there collecting. Nitish thinks “Those Kids again… I really am mad now.” After saying this Nitish uses Ninjutsu collect that trash also. Now he was heading towards the other area.

818/1500 WC

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that Nitish had finished up on the cleaning of the park, though how much more waited to be cleaned was yet to be seen, it was clear that the work for the day had just started. The rest of the streets were littered with the rubbish and it seemed that he had already made a bad impression with the shop keepers, but maybe that was a hiccup maybe things would be sorted out for the rest of the day, or maybe the day would get worse for the Academy student, who knows what the future holds that would have to be answered and it seemed that the only person to be able to answer that question would be the shop owners once they were satisfied with the job that had been done, it seemed that the female shop owner had taken attention to what the academy student was doing.

“I will be watching you now boy, if I find you slacking off and if I find you not doing a good enough job believe you me there will be hell to pay for this. You will not get paid if I do not see a vast improvement on what you are doing soon, lets face it all you have done is tidy the mess that you have made and to me that is not something that I would be looking to pay someone for. So what are you going to do about this then, what is your grand plan of action and what are you going to do to prove others?”

It seemed that the female shop owner though old was not to amused to be messed around by this boy, she had seen the whole situation as it transpired, and it seemed that her gaze was also focused on making sure the boy understood that he was in the wrong as well. It seemed that no matter what he did right now he would still be told off but that may partially be to the fact that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and those boys decided to set an example for him. It seemed that the boy was going to be pushed to his limits today and it seemed that he would not be getting an easy pass on this one, as the women stood behind him tapping her food it seemed that she was judging each action he was making and each time he was picking one piece of rubbish up she secretly judged him on it without speaking.

“I will check later and I better see some big improvements, this is unacceptable we pay you to not make more of a mess than before”

It seemed that with her last words she was heading back to her shop to make sure everything was being run correctly though it would be clear to Nitish that each time he picked up rubbish each time that he sorted something out he would be judged at the end for how hard he had worked.

[TWC: 1,515/2,000]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

When Nitish was cleaning the area he sees’ a lady shop owner coming towards his direction. And when She arrives she says to Nitish that “I will be watching you now boy, if I find you slacking off and if I find you not doing a good enough job believe you me there will be hell to pay for this. You will not get paid if I do not see a vast improvement on what you are doing soon, lets face it all you have done is tidy the mess that you have made and to me that is not something that I would be looking to pay someone for. So what are you going to do about this then, what is your grand plan of action and what are you going to do to prove others?” Then after a while Nitish replies “So, what do I have to do now?” and that lady gives a sudden reply “Just clean this mess which you have done or there’s no way hell that you get paid for your work you are doing.” Then after a while when Nitish was cleaning the mess he thinks “looks like I have to clean this mess up or I will not get paid for any thing I have done yet.” And after thinking a sort of thing Nitish starts cleaning the mess with more speed than he was using that time. And Then Nitish sees’ that the lady was there for a long time and ask her “Don’t you have your shop to manage?” and then after a while she answer “Oh… yeah I forget about that. I will check later and I better see some big improvements, this is unacceptable we pay you to not make more of a mess than before” and then she was gone to her work and Nitish was working so hard to complete his first mission with a good score and don’t want to have a bad reputation from the starting on the villagers’ about himself and then he wasn’t able to get any mission near this village and then have left with one thing to leave the village and head to the other village. So, with this thought in his mind Nitish did a hard work and was some how able to clean all the mess their and was then headed towards the other direction to clean all the rubbish there and he finds some thing and thinks“I think when I pick a piece of rubbish I was able to see another rubbish there where I just cleaned the mess.” So after thinking this Nitish thinks of a plan to do this then he was able to sort some thing out of his mind and it was an idea “He thinks I have to use my jutsu to clean all the area but I wasn’t able to this because I don’t know a jutsu that can be used for this stuff.” And after a while when Nitish was cleaning the mess He sees’ that the lady was coming back once again to check the stuff Nitish was doing. Nitish thinks that “At least her words helped me a bit and I cleaned this much mess in no time then I have to do what she was trying to tell me.” And after a while she arrives there and sees Nitish was working very hard and cleaned much trash in no time and then she thinks “Looks like he get my talk and work as I want him to get.” And then Nitish sees that she was once again heading back to the shop to check and solve the problem with some of the stuff with the buyers and Nitish thinks “I just have to keep my work on until I’m done every place I want to clean the trash as their request.” Then Nitish was cleaned up the stuff there also and then headed towards the other direction he has to clean and then he thinks “when I am done all the cleaning up I will sleep very well till the day’s starts properly and after that I will train my self once again.” And then Nitish started cleaning the trash once again.

[1524/2000 WC]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the boy was doing the job that had been sent to him and it seemed that he was slowly completing the task that was required, though how long the boy had left was still needed to be seen, it seemed that each time he took a step forward the trash was still waiting for him to pick even more of it up. It was clear that there was a lot of work that had been required to him and he would have to prove himself worthy of the money that this would be acquiring for him. The village would have to be proven to be doing the work that it was contracted to do and each time the man was relaxing, or even talking to himself it seemed that he was becoming distracted. Though this was noted by the shop owners each one of them watching and studying him.

Though it seemed that while the guests come through the shop doors business was as usual, nothing changed, and nothing seemed to change for them. It was clear that they still had a lot of work ahead of them. The ringing of bells as doors continued to open echoed into the streets and it seemed that the shops where back to how they should be, though people had taken that the streets where being cleaned up it seemed that each of them where putting there rubbish in the pins, where keeping the place tidy and generally making the streets look a better place than they had been in a while. Each of the shop owners had seen a boost in trade since they had been there, it seemed that with word spreading that the streets where finally becoming clear that day people had flocked back to it and with the problem children being thrown out it seemed now was the best change for them to get the trade back in.

As the sun slowly vanished down it seemed that everyone had finally seen the day that had been done. It seemed that the business owners had a happy day with the work that had been completed each of them having seen their own business take off and they would not complain about that. Though the Academy student that had been hard at work would feel the best reward as the shop owners came out to speak to him at the end of the business owners. Each one satisfied with the work that he had put in and able to finally see the plus sides to all the effects that cleaning up the streets had brought to them. As the owners approached the Academy student this would be the last time that they would come to them.

“It seemed that you have done the work that we paid you for, for that have a good night and we thank you for that one, but remember that this is just the basic jobs I wonder what you will be like in the future.”

[TWC: 2,020/2,000]
[Topic Left]
[Mission rewards have been requested, please hit the required 2000 WC to claim yours]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

While Nitish was cleaning the trash he realises that the trash is outnumbering itself after seeing this Nitish was happy that he has at last done his job as said by the shop keepers’. Nitish notices that the shop keepers are seeing him and studying him but are little busy with the customers coming continusly to their shops’ and they all are happy by seeing the flow of customers in their shops after a year and they got a high profit from it and they were happy from Nitish’s work. The sun was slowly vanishing itself and the work of trash cleaning of Nitish is almost done. Then after a little more cleaning Nitish sees’ that the shop keeper’s are coming in his direction and then Nitish asked them “What happened sir? Is there any problem with my work?” after Nitish asks this to them one of them replies “No, kid it’s nothing. We just came here to tell you something that we are happy with your work now you can go your home and rest. You have done a good job here and your reward will be sended to the mission office.” Then Nitish was shocked after hearing such a good words and said “Sorry, sir I can’t go right now because there was some more trash first let me should clean this mess so I can be tension free from this mess up.” Then the shop keeper replies “Okey kid but don’t be late for your house.” After saying this the shop keeper’s are gone to close their shop and Nitish was cleaning the last messed up trash. Nitish cleans’ all the mess in that area and the shop keepers’ are happy from him and Nitish thinks “At last my reputation is increasing some how.” And then Nitish arrives the mission office and takes his reward and then after a little walk from their he arrives his home and he was a bit tired but he don’t want to sleep right now because he thinks “To do stuff like this I have to train my self very well that all the peoples are just become happy with the work I do and they forget my mistakes.” So, Nitish instead of sleep goes at the back of his house and trains him self for next day. And after Nitish was tired He goes to his house and sleeps and dreams “Nitish was Hokage now and peoples are calling him Lord Nitish and he was in a pleasure.” After dreaming such a good dream Nitish once again starts training again but this time it was with his sword BLACK DRAGON SWORD UNLEASHED and cutting some doll away and then Nitish thinks “I will get my reward next morning so I can buy some food for my self.” And then Nitish arrives at the mission office to get his award.

[2003/2000 WC]
[TOPIC LEFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back