Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Clearing things up. [Requesting Hokage]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka walked through the streets of Leaf. Making sure the cloud diplomats was following her, in case they didn't do anything funny Rayne would give her a thumbs up. Letting her know that everything was allright. With that she started conversation explaining how the village was set up. "On the left there's maple town. It's mostly residential but does have quite a few restaurants, Ichiraku ramen to name one but my favorite place is a dango shop that sells quite the exquisite tea." She pointed to the district, which wasn't far from the mansion. "On the right is the Oak district, that's where Leaf's hot springs reside and let me tell you, you haven't lived unless you take a bath in there. It's to die for." Asuka giggled as she looked up to the Hokage rock. "The Hokage rock is the monument of Leaf. If you want a good place to rest, the view from up there is outstanding, especially at sunset. I could bring you up there once we're done here." Asuka kept her mind occupied as they made their way to the middle ofthe village where the Hokage Mansion resided. She was always amazed at the asthetics of the building. No one bothered them as they walked in, taking the stairs up to the top floor and into a hallway. They stopped in front a set of wooden doors.

Taking a deep breath she knocked. Waiting for an answer from the other side Asuka opened it and walked in. Rayne waited when the diplomats entered behind Asuka to close it. Asuka took a bow to the man sitting in the chair. "Hokage-Sama; These are Zentaru Tatsuya, heir to the Tatsuya clan, Chunnin from Kumogakure and Kyouzou Houjyou council member of Kumogakure and Head of Mining Operations. Both delegates from Kumo to clear up recent events." Asuka pointed to each of the men as she presented them. "Kumogakure delegates, this is Uchiha Takeshi, head of the Uchiha clan and fourth Hokage of Konohagakure." With introductions done Asuka moved, taking her placed besides Takeshi. Rayne stayed behind, settling on the wall next to the door.

[Topic Entered]
[Requesting Hokage]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC:
[Thread entered with PC Zentaru Tatsuya.]
[Thread entered with Council NPC Kyouzou Houjyou.]
By the way, I realized I wrote 'Tatsuya Clan' by accident in our last topic. Should have been 'Zentaru Clan'. XD My bad.

IC:
The more they accompanied the Leafies, the more Tatsuya had a better grasp on the relationship between them. Asuka, the one who introduced herself, was leading the entire group, introducing the various locations of interest in Konohagakure to Tatsuya, and through that he had a better understanding of what situation he was in. Although there was of course the chance that all of it was faked, truly words and actions only revealed more and more as time goes by. Here, Tatsuya noticed with glances that Rayne was bringing up the rear silently, ensuring that they were sheperded ahead, with a quick 'check up' glance from Asuka from time to time.

So... it seems like whoever it was that turned up at the gates of Kumogakure, they were some of the more... aggressive representatives of Konohagakure. Because, let's disect Asuka's words a bit. For such a serious situation, and as a Sennin, her words matter. So if she suggests bringing them up to the Hokage rock after they are done, well... to start with, she clearly envisions a definite, distinct end to the upcoming meeting, and potentially at least not a negative end.

So, that was a good indication of things to look forwards to.

Hm...

That still has not said enough though. He doubt that meant that they would be on entirely friendly terms, and if they were... how was he to respond? If they were to be so friendly, it would be a dissociation between members of their own, which would actually require Tatsuya to respond accordingly... but was he ready for it? At the end of the day, he needed to repair relations.

Well, let see how things actually play out.

So they were lead to the Hokage's office itself, lead in, and introduced.

Well, it was time the Cloudies introduced themselves proper.

Both Tatsuya and Houjyou bowed. Tatsuya began first.

"Thank you, Ms. Sennin-san. As introduced, I am Zentaru Tatsuya, ambassador for Kumogakure as a whole, and our Juuichidaime Raikage specifically. Thank you for hosting us. It is a pleasure to meet you, sir." Tatsuya introduced himself.

"And I am Kyouzou Houjyou, as per introduced. I stand here with the full backing of Kumogakure's council, and represent the interests of all citizens of Kumogakure, civilians and Shinobi alike. Thank you for having us, Yondaime Hokage-sama. It is an honor to be in your presence." And that concludes the Cloudies playing their respective parts.

OOC:
[Wordcount: 396]
[Total mission wordcount: 2,340/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to eye up the new comers, sitting in the chair he leaned back wearing the usual robes of a Shinobi of the village. Traditionally the robes of the Hokage would be around his shoulders, this time they were not. He was not a man that followed tradition in the convenience sense instead he would prefer having himself comfortable for what was going to be taking place in this office. An alliance was left in what could best be described as ruin and desolation. Now it was down to this group to try and pick those pieces up. Takeshi allowed his hand to come out as he offered a chair to both of them taking in there names it seemed to go to his turn to do the taking.

“I wouldn’t normally say my name, but I see my main branch Sennin has already taken care of that. Let me instead start by saying welcome to Leaf, our village is at your hospitality, please enjoy and take in the sights if it is your first time here. For now I have already drafted a new treaty, well more the terms that Leaf is looking to have fulfilled. I would like you to read them please.”

Takeshi allowed himself to draw out the paper from his desk as he placed it onto the table sliding it towards Tatsuya and Houjyou. The paper was worn and seemed to be a few versions of the draft, it seemed that Takeshi had been planning this, though it was clear that he had been drafting this for a while. With each tweak and change, he wanted to see what the reaction of the Cloud delegates would be, and he was never someone to play around with small talk. It served no purpose in this world, instead he wanted to get to the point directly.

To the delegates of Cloud.

Due to the recent discovery of the lies and twisted truths that have been given to those of Leaf, the original treaty has been broken and is at this current point in time non-existent. As you have come this way the following terms are proposed by the village of Leaf to allow for a treaty to be formed once more between the two villages, see the requests of the village below.

• All missing Ninja who fled leaf will be exiled from Cloud from today (Names; Mikasa)
  • All Ninja who transferred are allowed to freely travel from villages, and retain their current status inside of the village they are assigned to. (Names: Umashi, Maru, Keiji)
  • Shinobi from both Cloud and Leaf will be allowed to enter the other village, unharrashed and without massive questioning at the gates.
  • Fugitives and Missing Ninja from each of the village from this day forth are to be turned away from the other village gates or killed on sight
  • Trade will resume in materials and supplies between both villages
  • Annual Kage gathering to solidify the union between the two villages (with the inclusion of Sand if they accept the invitation)
  • Annual fighting tournament to be held between the two villages (with the inclusion of Sand if they accept the invitation)
  • Ambassadors for each village to be stationed in Leaf and Cloud Respectfully
  • Medical Research and Knowledge to be traded freely between the two nations
  • One member of Cloud Council to take living inside of Leaf for cultural sharing purposes

Regards

Uchiha Takeshi

Lord Fourth Hokage

Takeshi placed his had on the paper creating the seal with the Hokage Seal the Chakra infused by it and the sign it showed signifying that this was his own personal seal on this, and that it was not counterfeit or forged by anyone.

“Read the document carefully, I understand that not all of these will work fully, however some of them will be hard points, without these there will be no treaty. The last two times I have come or sent someone to cloud, we never get past the entrance, strange for someone to be an ally and not let them in, I am sure you can see the predicament that this puts us in. As well as when I sent my Advisor to you, some truths that were quite disturbing came out about what information we were being told. This is why we are currently in the situation we are in. Anyway please read I am happy to discuss anything that you want to talk about. I am sure my Main Branch Sennin here can also help with suggestions.”

Takeshi went back to waiting for them to come back from the list that had been given to them, it was clear that to make this treaty work it would need to be a lot of give on Cloud half, but that was to be expected, the last treaty was similar and they failed to keep that promise.

[MFT: 814]
[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka didn't speak a word once Takeshi started, it would be better to let him have the floor to lay down the new treaty that would replace the old one. It pretty much added points that were discussed. In any case, it was a good treaty in her eyes after everything that had happened. But in the sense of good faith it was evident that things needed to be adressed. But she waited, once Takeshi finished she nodded. This was the time.

"If I may Hokage-sama." Asuka spoke crossing her arms "To explain why this came to be I'll give you our version of our story." She looked at Rayne who simply nodded and walked out of the room. "This whole situation was caused by confusion from our part and a lack of answers from yours." Rayne came back a few moments later holding two envelops. Handing them to Asuka. "Hokage-sama sent a letter inviting the Raikage for a meeting here in Leaf, the contents on that letter are pointless now but anyway, we received this in return." Asuka pushed the first letter

Greetings Lord Hokage,

In the event my last letter didn’t make it, due to unforeseen circumstances, I’m sending an extra letter as a precautionary matter.

I hope this letter finds you well. I’m writing this due to a series of events happening here in Kumogakure, causing the disappearance of our Raikage, some sennin, and various other people. As the mother-in-law of Kogami Ayumu, I’ve taken measures to ensure the village keeps running, by taking power as Interim Raikage until a new one can be found, or Kogami-kun returns.

I hope to continue the cooperation with Kohonagakure as was established previously, and the strange events don’t cause discord to form between our two villages. Needless to say, Kumogakure can ill afford any further disappearances, so I’ll be doing my very best to keep track of things here.

If time permits, I would like to invite you to the village to discuss further actions that can be taken to hinder further disappearances, and potentially strengthen our alliance.

My best regards,
Duchess Shinrya Kitsune,
Interim Raikage of Kumogakure

"We didn't think much of it at first but we did hope the Raikage would get a full recovery. The big problem came shortly after." Asuka pushed the second letter across the table for the delegates.

It is with a heavy heart that I must regretfully decline your invitation to this Hokage summit. Due to the nature of my coronation, as well as the timing of this, I simply cannot bring myself to leave the village at this time. However, cloud would be more than happy to host both yourself and the Kazekage. If you can meet this request, then I would be more than happy to hold this meeting with the two of you.

Hope to hear from you regarding this matter,
Otani Akira

Asuka sighed, crossing her arms again. "With genuine concern about the apparent instability of Kumo Hokage-Sama saw fit to send delegates to your village and find out what was going on exactly, clear things up." Scratching the back of her head she stopped for a few moments.

"What we found caused more questions than answers." Rayne commented from the back wall.

"Our delegates came back stating; Firstly, apparently no one wanted questions asked about the Leaf missing nin by the name of Mikaza that we know went to cloud claiming to be the medical Sennin and believe to reside in your village, hence why the meeting letter by Takeshi was sent, which was concerning enough. Add to the fact that cloud lied about sending Maru's remains when the idiot showed his face not long after." Asuka sighed, she really didn't like that man but she already cursed might as well go along with it. "Our delegates left fearing an Ambush was coming hence why Hokage-Sama ended the previous treaty and wrote up this new one. What we want is an explanation from Cloud to clear this whole thing up and to sign the new treaty as Hokage-sama has stated."

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Forgot to mention, this is Part 5 of my S-Rank SSMM, continuing from here.

IC:
Tatsuya and Houjyou took their seats, understanding that this was when negotiations will officially begin. Both took on a more serious veneer to clearly project their intentions of rectifying the situation and ensuring that at least no serious harm will befall the citizens of Kumogakure. Like Kumogakure, Konohagakure was a superpower amongst the many Shinobi nations of this world. But, truth be told, the previous situation in Kumogakure had significantly weakened its standing. Thus, it was absolutely crucial that if Tatsuya and Houjyou could not mend the alliance Kumogakure and Konohagakure previously had, then they must at least leave the relationship in at least a neutral position.

As a show of confirmation, Takeshi had confirmed his chakra seal upon a parchment that was drawn out and placed in front of the pair, showing to them that it was indeed written by the man himself. That was when he provided the instructions necessary to the pair, along with a brief explanation of what he was expecting out of it. Tatsuya was glad to hear that while Konohagakure was pushing for some of the points written in the paper, not all of them they were looking to fully enforce, as it stands. That was a good indication, showing that Konohagakure was interested in fixing the relationship, potentially. A more belligerent group of people might have asserted all the points they wanted, with no leeway. While they had the right to do so, such a show of aggression would indicate that such a diplomatic meeting taking place would just be for show, to shine legitimacy to their claim to righteous fury.

Of course, Tatsuya had yet to read the drafted agreement yet, nor did he know what terms Konohagakure would actually be steadfast on. Before either Tatsuya or Houjyou could read the document though, Asuka had chimed in, and the two shifted their attention towards her. While she explained the situation, Rayne had left the room and came back with two letters, pushing them each towards Tatsuya and Houjyou in turn, while Asuka described the situations surrounding each letter. While it was only brief moments, each letter was short and to the point enough, that both Tatsuya and Houjyou were able to read them in full and get what was going on.

The situation was solemn, and it was clear why Konohagakure would have ended up distrusting Kumogakure by the end of it. Too much had happened for such a feeling to not have resulted from.

Once all has been said and done by the Konoha-nin, a moment of silence ensued as Tatsuya grappled with the situation, for a moment struggling to keep up. Luckily, Houjyou came to the rescue.

"Thank you for explaining your point of view. Thank you Hokage-sama specifically, for having laid out the terms of a treaty going on from here." Houjyou turned towards Tatsuya briefly while addressing him, before turning back towards the Shinobi from Konohagakure. "While Zentaru-san here has been charged with representing Kumogakure, its people, and its interests in the treaty going forward, I am here to explain what had transpired. Thus, while Zentaru-san peruses the document, I shall be progressing with my explanation."

That was the cue Tatsuya needed, without realizing. He reached forwards and politely took the treaty draft, opened it, and began reading through the terms. Meanwhiles, Houjyou continued. "As explained in the first letter written by the then Interim Raikage of Kumogakure, Shinrya Kitsune; the Juudaime Raikage, Kogami Ayumu; along with Sennin of all three Shinobi branches, along with a number of powerful officials had mysteriously vanished almost simultaneously. The disappearance of both the primary and secondary levels of Shinobi governance, along with the gaps left in various other branches of our Shinobi corp deeply impacted the village. Our Kumogakurian Shinobi corp, loyal and unrelenting, had engaged in investigations of their disappearances that spanned months on end. Unfortunately, it was unavoidable for there to be some voices of dissent, whom wished to see the demise of the current system, or simply aspired too deeply for seats of power. They had taken the opportunity to try their hands at capitalizing upon the unrest, one of them being this Otani Akira that you had received a letter from. I am here, as an official representative of the council of Kumogakure, to affirm that the Juudaime Raikage was Kogami Ayumu, and the Juuichidaime Raikage is Shinrya Kitsune. There had not been any other Raikage in between. Otani Akira, whoever the person is, was an imposter." Once again, he procured the official documentation from his pocket, detailing the council's vote for Shinrya Kitsune to be the Juuichidaime Raikage. "I am willing to take a truth test, if necessary and possible, to affirm this reality."

Houjyou sighed, before continuing. "While much of the negative situations that your Shinobi faced during their various visits to Kumogakure or their conversations with Kumo-nin, cannot be excused on our part. We admit that during the unrest, seeds of anarchy had sprouted, and with some of the most loyal of our Shinobi out in the field searching for clues to the whereabouts of our leaders, destructive elements within the village could not be contained." A pause, before continuance. "However, after the rain comes sunshine and rainbows, and we took upon this chance to thoroughly restructure and rejuvenate the village. It was a mistake for the dissidents to show their hands so brazenly, for we were able to quickly learn from having to deal with them, to how to prevent future unrest. In a sense, the past two years, while trying, was like a vaccine for Kumogakure. We opened up the village be struck at our weak points, so that we can clamp down on them, to pinpoint holes that we can fill up before they become larger cracks, to ensure the stability of the village into the future. Myself and the other members of the council for Kumogakure had came together, and after putting all potential candidates for Raikage-ship through a vigorous test, designed to root out unruly elements, in the end selecting Duchess Shinrya Kitsune as the Juuichidaime Raikage. In turn, she had selected our Main Branch Sennin, and have ensured that our next generation of Shinobi would be lead and taught by the best of us. My role today is to explain all of what had happened, especially from the perspective of a non-Shinobi of Kumogakure, and also to provide assurance for a future relationship, assurance that I am sure my friend here is right now ready to affirm." Houjyou concluded, turning towards Tatsuya, who had finished reading the proposed treaty terms, and now ready to play his part.

"Thank you, Kyouzou-san." Tatsuya said to the council member, before turning to address the Konoha-nin. He was nervous, but at the same time excited to now play his part. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, Tatsuya began. "There have been ten terms proposed by Konohagakure. I would like to refer to them as terms 1 to 10, to more easily keep track of them. Term 1, the exile of missing Shinobi from Konogakure, specifically Mikasa. Kumogakure agrees to this term, however requests a week from the date of ratification of this treaty for enactment, as there must be time for this to be communicated to the village. Upon notified, Kumogakure will immediately issue a notice of exile for Mikasa, and the missing Shinobi will be removed from Kumogakure upon sight. Term 2, the ratification of the current statuses of transferred Shinobi within their respective villages, specifically Umashiashikabihikoji, Maru, and Keiji. Kumogakure agrees. Term 3, the unharassed entrance to both Kumogakure and Konohagakure by their Shinobi. Kumogakure agrees, provided that the Shinobi provides sufficient proof of identity, specifically with a passport. Term 4, fugitives and missing Shinobi from Kumogakure and Konohagakure will be turned away by the other village, or killed on sight. Kumogakure agrees. Term 5, trade will resume in materials and supplies between Konohagakure and Kumogakure. Kumogakure agrees. Term 6, an annual Kage gathering to solidify the union, with the inclusion of Sunagakure, i.e. the Kazekage, if they agree. Kumogakure agrees, though suggests a neutral location for the first Kage gathering. Term 7, an annual fighting tournament to be held between Konohagakure and Kumogakure, with the inclusion of Sunagakure if they agree. Kumogakure rejects for the immediate future, as Kumogakure has gone through enough wars and currently would appreciate a more peaceful exchange if possible. Term 8, ambassadors from Konohagakure and Kumogakure to be stationed in the other village. Kumogakure agrees, subjected to specifics, i.e. terms of ambassadorship, and the proposal to allow immediate family members to accompany the ambassador. Term 9, medical research and knowledge to be traded freely between Konohagakure and Kumogakure. Kumogakure agrees, subjected to a restriction that no confidential patient information can be allowed to be transferred, unless under the explicit orders of the Kage of the village that the confidential patient information belongs to. The other village must not in anyway unduly pressure the other village for their private confidential patient knowledge. Term 10, one member of Cloud Council is to take living inside of Konohagakure for cultural sharing purposes. Kumogakure agrees, however Konohagakure must provide a duration of two months since the date of ratification of this treaty, for Kumogakure to agree on the Council member to be sent. Duration of stay must also be agreed upon by Konohagakure and Kumogakure, and Konohagakure must allow immediate family members of the Cloud Council member to accompany them during their assignment to Konohagakure. These are Kumogakure's official responses to the terms proposed. Thank you. Please let me know what you think."

That, was very lengthy. Luckily, Tatsuya had discussed in detail with Kitsune during their meeting, and he knew exactly how to respond to each point right away as he read them. He had considered asking the Hokage what are the concrete terms first, but decided that it was better to suggest their side first, as a show that Kumogakure was not afraid to put forth their thoughts. However, just as importantly, it was to give Konohagakure some breathing space if they so choose. By setting out what Kumogakure thought of each term, it gave Konohagakure a chance to change their minds if they so choose, on any of the terms, without having had reneged on anything they said beforehand. It was the best way to ensure no hostility while maneuvering through this treaty. Tatsuya thought of stating that his responses were not all set in stone, but thought better to not say it. It should be apparent anyway, and plus, needless to say, with Konohagakure currently having the high ground, it was not an issue for them to suggest modifications to Kumogakure's responses without being overtly aggressive.

OOC:
[MFT]
[WC: 1,794]
[Total mission WC: 4,134/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi perked his attention up when Asuka spoke, as he listened to the Main Branch Sennin’s voice carry across his office listening to her speak she seemed to be able to get all the key points out of the conversation without holding it up in any way, it seemed that she had come a long way recently and he had to give her full credit for that Asuka had really blossomed into a special part of leaf. He allowed the smile to crawl across his lips, but it was gone in a split second as his mind thought about what his own daughter would have been like. But that was in the past and something that he would have to do without now days. Times have changed and he had to change with them, for Leaf he would sacrifice it was his duty as the Hokage.

The visitor from cloud had already begun to speak, as he listened to the terms and what could be agreed to. It seemed that he had not over stretched his hand in what he had asked for. Most of it though he knew would be easily accepted at this point, but having one of the Cloud members staying inside of Leaf really allowed him to have that contact at a moments notice and he hoped would improve the relationship that had been fractured, for the Shinobi of Leaf knew that survival was a must and friendship in the Shinobi world was furiously sought after.

“I agree to this treaty between our two nations, I know that the past had been rocky but with this pack I hope this will solidify the new future between us. Though I do have one request, more a gesture of good will if you would prefer.”

The pause as he looked towards the two men that where stood in his office, neither of them he knew personally and neither of them knew him, so it was already a trust game between everyone in the room and that was something that would have to be plaid out. He allowed his eyes to linger around before deciding to instead just ask the question and get the answer that he was looking for.

“Myself and a small retinue will travel to Cloud, I want to meet the new Raikage in person instead of by letters, we will sign this new treaty in Cloud. It will show faith between the two nations and allow me to finally meet the new Raikage in person. I presume you have no objections about this?”

Working out in his mind how long it would take for him to get prepared and packed for this trip, he calculated the time scale to which they could leave, after all this had been waiting far too long and finally it seemed that they had a Raikage that took their word and promises seriously. This was something that peaked the interest of the Uchiha as well as the opportunity for insight between the two nations.

“We can be ready to leave for Cloud by the end of the week if these terms are fine, and besides the stuffy office that I get kept in most days would be deserving of a break. So shall we say a weeks time before we depart for Cloud, if you want to leave ahead of us that is fine. But we will be on our way soon to Cloud.”

He left the silence with that, the main bulk of the talks had been agreed to and the men before him had his requests and instructions. Leaning back in the chair he allowed them to say any last words before leaving.

“Explore Leaf as you wish, I am sure my Sennin can show you some great places to eat and the sights of Konaha.”

[MFT: 638]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka listened to the delegate very closely. She was very interested on their side of their story and in all honesty... Asuka was impressed. The delegate didn't flatter or made any signs of any probable falsehood in his statement of course he was a Shinobi so Asuka would have to investigate for herself to make sure his story matched up, you could never be too sure about this kind of stuff. Having said that she nodded with a smile on her face once the delegate was finished. "That certainly cleared things up." Asuka bowed in understanding, having had... unfortunate events themselves in the past. "I'm sorry about the events that have fallen upon your village and I am glad that Cloud has come out on top."

Hearing the second delegate read out the terms placed on the agreement Asuka had to smile. Takeshi had outdone himself once more. She did cough once Term 3 was read out. Not to be interpreted as disrespectful, more like a reminder to herself to always look for any kind of identification. Just have someone try and walk past her. Now that would be a sight to see. Having said that she continued to listen, kind of dissapointed about not being able to see a tournament but she understood. The force was low. They needed all the available fighters in case anything happened. Once the new treaty was read out Asuka looked at Takeshi as he began to speak, not interrupting in the slightest.

It made sense what he was saying. Would be sign as a good sign if the Hokage himself went to cloud to sign the treaty, at least that's how she would see it if the Raikage showed up for the same purpose. A week's time, crap. Asuka thought. That didn't leave enough time for the things she wanted to do, let alone packing. Man... she needed fancy Kimonos for the Cloud scenery, her wallet would take a hit. Asuka looked at Rayne sensing that the meeting wasn't going to last longer. Rayne nodded walking out of the office, thankfully her apartment wasn't far. A few moments passed and Asuka nodded to Takeshi. "I would certainly be honored to show you around the village if you so wish. There are quite the few sites to behold."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuya bowed deeply, appreciative of the hospitality and understanding. Whatever had happened at the gates of Kumogakure. Tatsuya himself had a much clearer understanding of why he saw what he did at the gates of Kumogakure back then, and could not blame the Konoha-nin. They did what they had to, and even their doubting of Kitsune's identity as the Juuichidaime Raikage was fully justified. Tatsuya personally did not like what had transpired, but clearly that was beside the point.

Alright then, time for the next step.

"Hokage-sama, Asuka-san; on behalf of Kumogakure and its citizens, I would like to thank you for your candor and magnanimousness. If we may, we would like to accompany you and delegates of Konohagakure on your trip to Kumogakure. We will gladly explore Konohagakure in the meantime, and perhaps we can start remedying relations and engage in the exchange of cultures. Asuka-san has already introduced many locations of interest to us, and we would love to take her up on her offer." With that, Tatsuya turned to Asuka. "If you do not mind though, perhaps our first stop could be the post office? I believed Shinrya Kitsune-sama would be elated at the news of your impending arrival. If I may, I would also like to send through a draft report of our discussions today, so for any necessary discussions to be engaged upon as soon as possible, to ensure the meeting between Kages to be as productive as possible."

Was there anything else? Tatsuya pondered. No, that should be everything, for now.

OOC:
[MFT]
[WC: 254]
[Total mission WC: 4,388/1,500]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the conversations where drawing to an end, that was something he could understand and knew that soon they would be on there way to Cloud to meet with the new Raikage. It seemed that Kitsune had been given that role, that responsibility, that duty. Like he and was sure that it would change and shape the person elected to that position would be, it was a slow change but still one that could affect them over time. That was something he had learned the hard way, but he was stronger for it, better for it and now he was ready to finally start to bring around big changes.

“Good, I will give Asuka here a call when we are preparing to head out, that gives you time to go and explore the village, after all you may as well make the most of the trip that you have had with ourselves. So go and enjoy the sights for now and we will be in touch soon. I have to go and prepare myself to actually make this trip with that being said. Have a wonderful visit and thank you for bringing this information to me and agreeing with the proposal it is an exciting time for both villages indeed.”

With that Takeshi stood from his desk allowing his hand to extend towards the door. It was clear that this meeting was over and he did have work to get sorted in order to make sure he was prepared to leave the village. After all the only rest for him would be a few hours at night in order to get everything completed and ready in time for them to head to Cloud.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Thank you, Hokage-sama. Thank you, Asuka-san, if you could lead the way." Announced Tatsuya, and once Houjyou would repeat the same sentiment, they would both take their leave. It was time to enjoy their time in Konohagakure - a much deserved respite, before a journey back to Kumogakure. Let's see what Konohagakure has to offer, then.

OOC:
[WC: 56]
[Total mission WC: 4,444/1,500]
[Thread left with PC Zentaru Tatsuya.]
[Thread left with Council NPC Kyouzou Houjyou.]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka bowed to the Hokage. Happy that the negotiations were finally over, she kinda wanted to stay with Takeshi and speak with him a bit more but that would need to be told in private and after such a win it wasn't the best time. Having said that she opened the door waiting for the delegate to leave. "Yes Tatsuya-san, I'll lead you to the aviary." With that she walked out of the doors and went towards the aviary. Finally a good day.

[Thread left]
[Lockdown lifted]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back